If you’ve experienced a flood, you know how important it is to address flooded floors as soon as possible. Find out what to do about flooded floors, from how long to dry them to how to prevent mold and extensive water damage.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Hustonville, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Hustonville
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- Alex Arauz Tiling and FlooringHired Alex to install vinyl plank flooring and tile around a tub. He gave me references which all confirmed he has done very good work. He was reasonably priced, completed job in time stated and did very good work. He was very easy to work with and I will hire him again. Highly recommend!
- Door to Door FlooringGreat company to work with. Fast, friendly, experienced labor. They were on time to start and finished within the time frame needed. Great price and quality work. Will definitely hire again and recommend to friends and family
- J. Cruz PaintingMr. Cruz was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable. He came and tested all the colors before the project even changing a color that I decided I didn’t like. The work was very well done. I highly recommend Juan Cruz and will have him back for future projects.
- Anthony Cunningham ConstructionI can't say enough about Anthony and his team if your not calling Anthony than your settling for less experience and overpriced work
- B&G Home Improvement LLCLet me say that from my first contact to the completion, this job was first rate. Guy Pressley, the owner, was profressional very knowledgeable. He showed up when he said he would to measure the windows and give me the estimate. After I accepted his offer, he showed me how to track my windows during there manufacture. The day he installed the windows he showed up on time and did an outstanding job. When he left that evening the only evidence of his being thire was my beautiful window
- J & C Tile Concepts LLCJoey and Cheryl came to my house and laid their beautiful floors. They priced the job great. They were very nice and I love my floors.
- Helping Hands ConstructionWe called them at noon on the 23rd and they came in less than an hour. They went ahead and did the job that day. They did a very good job. It only took them 4 hours to complete the work. Very prompt, very nice and reasonably priced.
- Southern Quality ConstructionThey did an absolute superb job. I was really satisfied with their work. I will recommend these people to anyone. They are just professional in what they did. The owner is Billy Hann. The four gentlemen who came were just so professional. They did not leave a mess and cleaned up after themselves. They were just so kind. They did not sell me something that I was not happy with. They discussed what had to be done and made me make the decision on what I felt should be done. Everything just fit so well and beautiful
- McCallum Custom PaintingI would highly recommend him. He is prompt. He is easy to deal with. His workers are professional. They do a good job and clean up after themselves. They cover up things that need to be covered. The paint job is excellent. They do a great job with the colors. He also did epoxy on the floor of my garage. It was an excellent and professional job
Flooring Contractors in Hustonville
- Business Description:Velazquez Flooring LLC we are a company around kentucky we provide our best services with professionalism and onestidad we take with responsibility our clients and we guarantee our services. Put your project in our hands and your house It will be new again. We are ready to work with you and provide you with the best of our services Flooring installation Hardwood refinish Hardwood floors installation Tile Laminate Carpet Kitchen and bathroom remodeling Exterior and interior paint Fire ..Recent Review:I felt compelled to write a review to simply document my experience with Velasquez Flooring. I do not wish anyone to find themselves in the position I am now in after hiring Santos and his crew to re-model my bathroom. Not only did I have to find a new contractor to completely re-do the bathroom but to also fix the additional damage caused by Santos and his crew. I have included some pictures/ stills from a video I took immediately after to timestamp/document their work. I do also want to point out that one of the google reviews is by Santos (the actual contractor himself) and one is by his wife (Kate). I only noticed this after I went back to look at reviews recently, as I am still quite shocked by this situation. I hired Velasquez flooring to re-do my entire bathroom. And unfortunately, the quality of the work they did do was not only extremely poor but they did not actually complete the job (although Santos told me they were done originally before me noting all the issues and then did not offer solutions to address all of the issues). In addition, they caused additional, new damage in a variety of ways. If this had not happened to me personally, I would never have imagined such poor work could have been done nor so much additional damage. Santos acknowledged how poor the work was and gave me nearly all my money back in labor costs (he kept $250 in labor). When he did this he actually mentioned running into this issue before, which is scary as no reviews mention anything like it. However, I am still out the costs of materials as I had purchased all materials, the costs of re-doing the entire bathroom, and the costs of fixing the additional damage that him and his crew caused. I did reach out to Santos to see if he would be so kind as to reimburse me for at least some of these costs especially the new damage – and he had a lawyer write a threatening letter to me in response. In no specific order – here are the issues (see some pictures that document many of these issues). The tub was not installed level (very off), which of course leads to water pooling (while they were testing it out) and collecting around the front of the tub (among other issues). Santos and the crew did not waterproof the concrete boards behind the tub/shower tile/grout work. The tile/grout work around the tub was also installed crooked and was not sealed. The grout was not mixed properly, so rather than a solid black grout, it was various shades of grey and even white in certain areas. The grout also had various holes in it all around the tub. Due to the combination of these issues, water leaked from around the shower/tub down into the downstairs bedroom (new damage). Thus, not only did this work look awful but is not functional/properly installed in any way and can create further damage if I were to continue to use in its current state. I have had multiple contractors/ inspectors come out to assess the work to try to see if I could salvage any of it without creating further damage and unfortunately the consensus is that it needs to be entirely redone (e.g., tub re-installed, all tile and grout re-done, etc.). Santos and his crew installed a recessed mirror/medicine cabinet crooked and caused damage to the bedroom wall (the wall on the other side of the bathroom) when doing so. They also scratched the mirror and left white paint all over the frame. They installed two totally different baseboards and did not finish properly painting the bathroom. The shower door was installed entirely crooked, with tile and grout crumbling behind it. There is grout all of many of the tiles in the bathroom - they never even cleaned this off. Santos and his crew did not properly install the sink and while they were supposed to install new valves, they just left the old ones and spray painted them black. I knew because they weren’t the ones purchased for installation and the spray paint was rubbing off. Again, I write this to simply provide an honest review/documentation of my experience with Santos and his crew - specifically with regard to a bathroom re-modelJordan M.
- Business Description:Alliance Roofing and Contracting began with the notion that homeowners deserve honest and excellent craftsmanship. Whether we assist you with your insurance claim or a financing option, our work is completed in a timely fashion with the utmost care. Our salespeople are dedicated in providing you with updated information about the best roof for your residence, required repairs, and other cost-effective measures for your home or business. We believe our professional service, courtesy custome..Recent Review:Amazing. They handled everything in such a timely fashion and handled very professionally. The roof quality has turned out beautifully and we could not be happier with the end result. On top of this, they inspected their work once done. Then cleaned up all debris.Nikki K.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:House Doctors is the professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We promise to trea..Recent Review:Told me they were replacing shingles. Charged me for same, but only trimmed and glued shingles. I was there and the guy they sent was there less than 45 minutes total.Jerry B.
- Business Description:Were a third generation painting co. We have expanded our service into heavy coatings and general remodeling or construction. We believe in developing talented mechanics that are professional and upold our high standards. We are a drug free company that is known for our trustworthiness and expert craftsmenship
- Business Description:Lundy Construction specializes in new construction, remodels, and repairs. We deal in property maintenance of several apt complexes. We have a long list of clients and references. We specialize in very high end finish work. Lundy Construction has full ability to accept all major credit cardsRecent Review:He left the job, never finished and never responded after being paid most of contract.Benjamin M.
- Business Description:Opened in 1994 doing business in the Kitchen & Bath Industry. Started a fabrication shop in 2003 doing Granite & Quartz Countertops with !00 % customer satisfaction. We have a A+ rating with the BBB.
- Business Description:LOCALLY OWNED & OPERATED. ADDITIONAL ADDRESS: PO BOX 904 DANVILLE KY 40423. FINANCING AVAILABLE. ADDITIONAL PHONE #: (859) 936-1988. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: CARPET99RM@AOL.COM. ADDITIONAL CONTACTS: HELEN JONES (ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT), MITCHELL MAJOR (PARTNER) & BRENDA PURCELL (OFFICE MANAGER)Recent Review:<p>Majors did an excellent job. While their installation cost was slightly higher than another company, they were able to get the exact flooring we wanted. The price difference was perhaps ten cents/sq ft more--not a significant difference considering the items included in their price vs those not included in the second company's bid. The cost for the flooring was significantly less than a third company I had contacted--turns out Majors supplies the third company. In addition the third company wanted to charge $3/sq ft for the underlayment which can be purchased for about fifty cents/sq ft! </p> <p>Majors' representative, installers and billing clerk were easy to work with, answered all our questions, came back to take care of a minor seam problem, no questions asked. And unlike many flooring companies I checked with, did not require an upfront deposit! They also did not charge a travel fee even though we live on the outskirts of Lexington and they were coming from Danville. </p> <br /Judy W.
- Business Description:C & C Carpet & Vinyl Outlet LLC
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
New flooring doesn’t need to be expensive to be durable and beautiful. Learn seven affordable flooring options, from vinyl to cork, along with pros and cons, cost, and more.
Before you fix or replace the floors in your mobile home, consider the size and type of the damage, the flooring layers involved, and the materials you’ll use.
Find flooring installation in
- Junction City
- Crab Orchard
- Science Hill
- Paint Lick
- Mount Vernon
- Russell Springs
flooring installation in Hustonville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Floors200 Harding Rd
- A-1 Concrete Leveling IncPO Box 1208
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Adams Painting & Contracting6510 Scaffold Cane Loop
Mount Vernon, Kentucky
- Affordable Floors74 Black Pike
- Alliance Roofing and Contracting137 Garnet Dr
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Architectural Cabinetry & Casework3017 Hwy 90
- Authentic Stone Creations169 East Reynolds Rd Suite 201 E
- A 1 Floors
- C & C Carpet & Vinyl Outlet LLC417 Hambley Blvd
- Carter Custom Renovations 1795 Underwood Rd
- Celtstone Surfaces4219 Woodward Road
- Charlton Construction255 Scarlets Way n/a
- Coast to Coast Kitchen & Bath1399 E New Circle Rd
- CoblerPRO Painting & Maintenance Co.600 Temple St
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- C & C Carpet & Vinyl Outlet LLC
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- Henson flooring
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- House Doctors159 Woodland Drive
- Howard Carpenter Floor Cover461 N Danville BYP
- Hargis Home Improvement
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kilgore Construction
- Solid Concepts141 Pearce Industrial Rd
- Sowder roofing111 McGuire Ln
Mount Vernon, Kentucky
- Stanley Steemer400 Collett Bridge Rd
- Stanley Steemer1361 W Laurel Rd
- Steele's Remodeling & Home ImprovementPO Box 1022
- Step By Step Flooring402 Roeling Acres Ln
- STEVEN BAILEY DBA TRI-STATE ROOFING & REMODELING,1151 WAMPLER BR
- Stripland Hardwood Floors150 Cherry Hill Rd
- Sullivans Hardwood Flooring1745 Hammonsville Jonesville Rd
- Summit Home Improvement, LLC442 Old Mt Eden Rd
- Solid Concepts
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc