Laminate flooring can be a little unforgiving. Repairs often turn into replacements, but the actual cost to repair laminate floors depends on the extent of the damage.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Berea, KY
There are 5 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Matching on Angi
Recent Flooring Reviews in Berea
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- Alex Arauz Tiling and FlooringHired Alex to install vinyl plank flooring and tile around a tub. He gave me references which all confirmed he has done very good work. He was reasonably priced, completed job in time stated and did very good work. He was very easy to work with and I will hire him again. Highly recommend!
- Door to Door FlooringGreat company to work with. Fast, friendly, experienced labor. They were on time to start and finished within the time frame needed. Great price and quality work. Will definitely hire again and recommend to friends and family
- J. Cruz PaintingMr. Cruz was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable. He came and tested all the colors before the project even changing a color that I decided I didn’t like. The work was very well done. I highly recommend Juan Cruz and will have him back for future projects.
- Anthony Cunningham ConstructionI can't say enough about Anthony and his team if your not calling Anthony than your settling for less experience and overpriced work
- Johnsons Commercial FlooringI don't have the pricing. They were professional. They showed up when they said they were going to show up. They did the job super quick. The quality of the product was good. They did a good job. We did 3 bids and they were the middle bid, but their carpet was superior so we thought the $300.00 difference was the best
- McCallum Custom PaintingI would highly recommend him. He is prompt. He is easy to deal with. His workers are professional. They do a good job and clean up after themselves. They cover up things that need to be covered. The paint job is excellent. They do a great job with the colors. He also did epoxy on the floor of my garage. It was an excellent and professional job
- Michael Mosleyi bought my pergo floor through lowes and just couldnt afford to have them install it and a lady i go to church with has a grand son who is 25 years old and already a floor installer for lowes so my friend from church gave me her grandson number and i called him and he came right out to look at my job. since i already bought the floor he gave me a very fair price on time and labor. i told him when i needed the floor installed and he said that would not be a problem. after we agreed on the price for installation i showed him a couple more thing i needed done. his work is professional grade he was very clean and respectful the whole time and he was always on time and kept the job right schedual. on completion of the floor and the add on's he disposed of all extra materials and left me very happy and satified with hi
- HandiWorksThe estimate was for $2800. The work on the roof was not a complicated stuff. The guy was very nice. He came over and gave me the estimate, but we decided not to use them right now. It is too late this year; so we decided not to do it right now. They were just extremely nice and were willing to go out of the way to help us. They did not charge us for the estimate. I had another company come out one time and they charged $35 for an estimate for carpets. We didn't go with them as they were so high. We will get this work done
- Lundy Construction, LLCThis is my second time using Lundy Construction. After seeing what an amazing job they did on my bathroom project, I asked them to redo my kitchen floor tile. Although my house is only 7 years old, the kitchen floor tiles were breaking and loose. Chunks of grout would come up whenever I swept, not to mention, I could pick up full tiles from the floor that wasn't attached at all. The contractor who built the house admitted he didn't have much experience with tile work, but admitted it after the tile was already laid. Once again, Lundy Construction came to the rescue. They removed the old flooring, and even saved a large stack of tile that could be reused for another project, since they had no mortar on them. The new tile was installed in record time and looks wonderful
Flooring Contractors in Berea
- Business Description:Velazquez Flooring LLC we are a company around kentucky we provide our best services with professionalism and onestidad we take with responsibility our clients and we guarantee our services. Put your project in our hands and your house It will be new again. We are ready to work with you and provide you with the best of our services Flooring installation Hardwood refinish Hardwood floors installation Tile Laminate Carpet Kitchen and bathroom remodeling Exterior and interior paint Fire ..Recent Review:This is a wonderful business! The workers were prompt, polite, and neat. Very reasonable prices, and final payment was not due until we were completely satisfied. I will hire them for all my future painting projectstara l.
- Business Description:MonsterClean is locally owned and operated by Henderson resident Dave Chrisman, who has worked in this industry since 1999 and obtained Master Textile Cleaner status in 2005 from the IICRC. MonsterClean is an approved service provider by the Carpet & Rug Institute. We use environmentally friendly 'green seal of approval' products that are safe for your family and your pets while being bio-degradable and ecologically sound. We use van powered equipment, (the most powerful equipment available i..Recent Review:Monsterclean pleased me and I require perfection.carrie w.
- Business Description:Alliance Roofing and Contracting began with the notion that homeowners deserve honest and excellent craftsmanship. Whether we assist you with your insurance claim or a financing option, our work is completed in a timely fashion with the utmost care. Our salespeople are dedicated in providing you with updated information about the best roof for your residence, required repairs, and other cost-effective measures for your home or business. We believe our professional service, courtesy custome..Recent Review:Amazing. They handled everything in such a timely fashion and handled very professionally. The roof quality has turned out beautifully and we could not be happier with the end result. On top of this, they inspected their work once done. Then cleaned up all debris.Nikki K.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:“With over 10 years of experience serving the Lexington area, John’s Handyman Services is the solution for all your handyman needs. I take great pride in my extreme professionalism, and superior customer service on every job. I make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Satisfaction guaranteed!Recent Review:I was very pleased with the remodel. The work was completed within the allotted time. John was very professional with his work. Would definitely call on him again.Robin l.
- Business Description:Our business is here for your every day needs. We perform general repairs, drywall, home maintenance, interior cleaning, flooring, plumbing, yard cleaning, tree cutting, siding, gutters, and roofing. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Do not use this company if you have a job that requires any detail! We hired them to renovate our master bathroom. It was a nightmare! Here is what we were told: Your job will take 10 work days from start to finish. Here is what happened: Our job started on Aug. 9th and they finished (what they could) on Oct. 23rd!! - a worker was ARRESTED in our driveway for being drunk in our home & stealing beer from our fridge - our bathroom window was broken and then shattered - tub was scratched and had to be replaced - drywall was not done correctly and had to be redone - bathroom had to be repainted TWICE - our toilet is off center by 2.5 inches - shelves that were installed are not level and are also off center - baseboards had to be taken off and redone because the corners were awful - the waterline for the toilet was run up through the baseboard instead of out of the wall - we were told things would happen many times that didn’t happen - we were told people would show up at certain times and then they didn’t show up until hours later, or not at all - other than on demo day, our floors were not protected unless my wife and I put plastic down Details and finish work are not what this company does. We learned that, and I don’t want to see anyone deal with the stress, anxiety, frustration, or disappointment that we went throughEric M.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:We pride ourselves in having the highest quality work and most personal customer service experience. Although we are very efficient, we will never cut corners to get a job done sooner. We make sure it's done right the first time! We also offer a one-year warranty on all work. If anything happens to go wrong within a year, we will come back and fix it for freeRecent Review:I paid this company 7,800 to install a new roof and 1,900 to install new gutters. The next time it rained, I noticed that water was dripping behind the gutters and down the roof fascia on one area of our house. After getting up on a ladder to inspect, I saw that there was no drip edge on the roof, which I learned is a requirement after reading the Kentucky code book. This incident made me to start to question whether the rest of the roof was done correctly, and when I was up on a ladder cleaning the gutters, I noticed that the plywood looked like it was rotting.. So, I hired 3 roofing companies to inspect the roof. All companies have been consistent in their assessment. Highlights include: • roof was installed over at least 4 layers of shingles and rotting plywood • No venting in the roof • Incorrectly installed screws • Hole in the metal • No flashing over chimney vent • No drip edge • Overall poor craftsmanship I have contacted Adam and Juliana York of Premier Construction Solutions aka Premier Painting and Drywall, and they have not responded to my several communications. I am now out the $10,000 I paid them, plus $3,000-$4,000 to have the metal roof removed, before I can start over with another new roofLauren K.
- Business Description:Independent Flooring is a sub-contract installation service. I install carpet,vinyl and hardwood.
- Business Description:Restoration & remodeling.Recent Review:Excellent service. Professional, punctual, and superior workmanship. Replaced our gutters and downspouts. Project manager and installer were both top notch. Would definitely use this company again.Linda G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
This article explores the benefits of hiring a tile contractor to install tile for a bathroom remodel. Here’s what you need to know to find the right pro for your project.
When your laminate floor suffers water damage, you don’t need to install new flooring. You can’t repair damaged planks, but you can individually replace them.
Find flooring installation in
flooring installation in Berea
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 Guys Contracting and Landscaping524 Red Lick Rd
- 3 Guys Contracting and Landscaping
- A 1 Floors200 Harding Rd
- A-1 Concrete Leveling IncPO Box 1208
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Adams Painting & Contracting6510 Scaffold Cane Loop
Mount Vernon, Kentucky
- Affordable Floors74 Black Pike
- Alliance Roofing and Contracting137 Garnet Dr
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Architectural Cabinetry & Casework3017 Hwy 90
- Authentic Stone Creations169 East Reynolds Rd Suite 201 E
- A 1 Floors
- BAILEY FLOOR COMPANY, LLC2833 1/2 Blackburn Ave
- Bo's Seamless Gutters & Home Improvements123 N Paulding
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brettons Masonry and Tile15769 Liberty Rd
- Brock's custom floors 112 Boyden Ct
- BAILEY FLOOR COMPANY, LLC
- C & C Carpet & Vinyl Outlet LLC417 Hambley Blvd
- C&S Handyman Services
- Celtstone Surfaces4219 Woodward Road
- Coast to Coast Kitchen & Bath1399 E New Circle Rd
- CoblerPRO Painting & Maintenance Co.600 Temple St
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- CW Property ManagementPO Box 147
- C & C Carpet & Vinyl Outlet LLC
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&m flooring1419 Highlawn Ave
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- John's Handyman Services26 Locust Dr
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- J&H Construction Co.
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kilgore Construction
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- RAMSEY FLOOR SVC102 WOODFORD AVE
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Renovation Masters226 Floyd Dr A
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Rick Skeens Professional Painting47 Meathouse Rd
- Riddells contracting
- rmconstruction232 Bristol Lane
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Robinsons General Services
- R&M Concret
- Sebastian Construction16514 Highway 10 N
- Shug's renovations
- Smith Flooring InstallationPO Box 572
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Solid Concepts141 Pearce Industrial Rd
- Sowder roofing111 McGuire Ln
Mount Vernon, Kentucky
- Stanley Steemer400 Collett Bridge Rd
- Stanley Steemer1361 W Laurel Rd
- Steele's Remodeling & Home ImprovementPO Box 1022
- Step By Step Flooring402 Roeling Acres Ln
- STEVEN BAILEY DBA TRI-STATE ROOFING & REMODELING,1151 WAMPLER BR
- Stripland Hardwood Floors150 Cherry Hill Rd
- Sullivans Hardwood Flooring1745 Hammonsville Jonesville Rd
- Summit Home Improvement, LLC442 Old Mt Eden Rd
- Sebastian Construction
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc