Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Peoria, IL
There are 7 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Peoria
- Raven Renovations And Construction LLCExcellent work. Zero issues. Quality, professional, and fair pricing. I would recommend, and I would hire again!
- Force MasonryI was hoping for an English cottage look and that's how it came out. It looks gorgeous and I love it. Dave the owner and the crew are perfectionist and he continuously inspected the work and went back to correct any needed work. He went over all the work with me upon completion. They are very hard working and responsible guys. They do not give up until the job is perfect
- G H ERICKSON & SONHe did quite a bit of work and did a good job. He did more work than what was contracted . He ended up paving the stairway as well because of the liniment of the stone work. I was impressed at his work ethic and honesty. It is now 5 years later and everything is holding up very well. (He had put a cement foundation under the stones to keep is solid)
- G H ERICKSON & SONThe Ericksons came very quickly to give an estimate. They were honest about the fact that we could have repaired the damage with silicone but we wanted it to look better than that. Once the quote was accepted, they came very promptly to do the repair. The repair and clean up were excellent.
- Designer Concepts Landscape Architecture IncTheir landscape architect met with us and made suggestions on what he thought would look nice in the front of our house. A couple of weeks later he presented his blueprint and estimate of the project. After going over his plans for a couple days we called him and scheduled the work to be done. He was able to come within 1 day of the date he had given us. He always called and kept us informed. His construction people were a very good group to have working around your house. They were very professional as well as courteous. They raked the part of the yard they had been using as well as sweeping off the driveway when they were finished. We could not have asked for more. They also went over, with my wife and I, on how to care for the bricks. I later received printed material on how and what to get to keep the bricks looking good. We were very pleased and satisfied with our experience with Designer Concept
- Clifford Kaufman & Sons IncWe choose to go with someone else because the company we choose had put in cement at our church and at my sisters, so we went with their recommendation. They came out and did what they were supposed to.
- Designer Concepts Landscape Architecture IncDesigner Concepts is a professional organization that is evident from the time you set up an appointment. Ryan's design was spot on - we made no changes to his initial design. While a record setting rainfall in June that pushed back our project to the fall, the team communicated with us to let us know when we could expect it to begin. The installation team worked hard each day and completed the project two days sooner than the projected timeline. They were prompt and very respectful of our property, sweeping the street and our driveway when necessary at the end of each day. When Cory recommended the shed be stabilized, he was able to do the work for much less than what he originally estimated, for which we were thankful because we had not planned on the additional cost. When the installation was complete, Ryan inspected the finished project, providing further confidence in the emphasis on quality that is evident by their organization. Even the sodding process was impressive as the team carefully graded and leveled the area to be sodded, fertized and laid the sod. After 2 1/2 weeks of watering, it's hard to tell where the sodded area begins and ends. They are excellent at communication and provided a trimming and pruning list for all of the plants installed, which is very helpful. This is the fourth project Designer Concepts has completed for us, and we have been pleased with each one. I would highly recommend them for any landscape project
- Designer Concepts Landscape Architecture IncGreat company to work with. Easily the most professional contracting company I've worked with. It does come at a slightly higher price than some of the local competition, but I'm a firm believer in getting what you pay for. Other contractors have left extra materials, garbage, etc that needed to be cleaned up afterwards. Not these guys! They cleaned up everything, each day. I'm very pleased with our experience with this company. The schedule slipped out by about two weeks, but they were very upfront about how likely this was to happen since the landscaping industry is typically weather dependent. We did have to call a week prior to the original date to ask what the new date was. Initial sit down and discussion with Ryan went very smoothly. Very personable and he really tries to understand what you're after both in the short term and the long term. He was great working within our budget and making sure we got the biggest impact within our budget. Landscaping took about 2 days, total cost was $3,400 for a maple tree planted, full garden installation around the yard lamp post, full garden installation across the front of the house, and reworking a small existing patch of landscaping. I found these guys on Angie's list, I'm very glad I did
- Designer Concepts Landscape Architecture IncWe have had DC work on our yard for the past 6 years and will continue to use. We started with a consult and then Ryan presented the design with a picture layout and all plants labeled along with brick edging samples. Due to costs we had to break out the plan into what we call '5 year plan'. We were thrilled by the installation and quality of work, wonderful job by Cory and crew! Each year we add a little more and and make changes (due to surrounding homes) and now that we can see the plants all grown up, well worth every penny spent. Ryan doesn't think we see him, but have caught him driving by the house to check on the plants from time to time. Wonderful, professional people and will continue to use! Highly recommend
- Designer Concepts Landscape Architecture IncExcellent. Ryan's crew was here every day until the job was finished and the work they did was excellent!
Masonry Contractors in Peoria
- Business Description:Your home is our passion. From simple refreshes to making your bathroom, kitchen, deck or rooms unique we can help. Peoria Carpenters was founded on the love of doing our very best with the materials and opportunities we are given. Every day we are driven to create and build the vision provided by the homeowners that have graciously invited us into their homes. We thank everyone who has told their friends and families about our work, and are grateful to be part of making their home their ownRecent Review:I hired Peoria Carpenters to come and level our basement floor for tile work. Steve and Scott are both very friendly and were great with answering any questions I had about the process. They will be the first to call for any future projects! 100% SATISFIEKerry Y.
- Business Description:Specializing in kitchen & bathroom remodeling, with construction experience dating back to 1985. Servicing Peoria, IL & surrounding areas, along with Naples, FL during winter months. Owner, Joe, is hands-on and the one to finalize all the fine details of your project. We have been Super Service Award winners every year since 2012. Remodeling projects from simple, to the lavish, we've experienced it all and we can help you every step of the way! We offer free estimates and discounts for Angie'..Recent Review:We ended up with our dream kitchen thanks to Joe! It was a tough year for house re-modeling but Joe was patient and remained a consummate professional. We couldn't be happier with the quality of his work.Christopher L.
- Business Description:Business dedicated to provide high quality, hard work, and honesty. We do a wide range of different type of construction work. Doing any of your masonry projects, siding your house or giving your floor a new look. We can do it all and do it cheaper than most. Please text or call for a free estimation at 224-530-5475Recent Review:Excellent. Benson did great work and the price was very fair. The brick was over 50 years old and no longer manufactured, but he worked diligently to find a good color match. He was extremely reliable. Every time he said he would be here, he was here on time with no exceptions. Very kind and friendly, a real pleasure to work with. I am grateful I came across himKevin C.
- Business Description:Whether your tile and stone needs are big or small, interior or exterior, we are here to serve you. Our specialties include kitchen countertops and backsplashes, tile and wood flooring, bathroom vanities, and living room fireplaces. We fabricate and install natural stones such as granite and marble but also work with quartz. Exterior work includes restoring stone homes and building new walls and patios. We also help maintain your surfaces. Do you need your grout refreshed or a shower deep c..Recent Review:Alex was great from start to finish. His work speaks for itself and wastes no time getting you your space back!Lauren & Sean W.
- Business Description:We are a full service painting, and decorating company dedicated to quality, and professionalism. Progressive Restoration is a responsible, ethical, and goal orientated company. It is our mission to provide our clients with a superior level of trust, quality, and professional service possible. We are commited to the highest level of integrity, and believe our level of honesty, and quality seperates us, from our competition. By these values, we strive to bring you, your friends, and business ..Recent Review:The project turned out great! Progressive Restoration was awesome to work with. They were decisive, efficient, and skilled. Marc was super responsive, and the pricing for the job was more than fair. They will be our 1st call for any future carpentry work that comes up at our house. Highly recommendJoe L.
- Business Description:Helitech is a family, locally-owned specialty contractor that provides waterproofing & foundation repair services to homeowners across a 4 state region. Services include basement & crawlspace waterproofing, complete foundation repair - piering, wall anchoring, & crack repair, as well as concrete leveling / mudjacking, moisture barriers, sump pumps, general construction, & yard drainage. We service the greater St. Louis, Quad Cities, Central Illinois, Southern Illinois, Southeastern & Central ..Recent Review:It has taken me almost 2-years to write this review, so I hope they have improved. My experience was awful. It had been a very rainy May and the basement kept getting water in it. I called Helitech and a competitor and both were really busy. Chose Helitech because they could get there sooner. Salesman promised me they would start the work in about 2-weeks -- work wasn't done until late August. I was told they had a big job at a nursing home that had to be done first. My job was not a minor cheap change but $5,000 and not one I thought would be put on the back burner. The people in the office were just about nonexistent; I'd call and leave messages and they were never returned. Just terrible customer support! The actual work that was done was good. And while the team of workers were nice, I had proof that they had gone through some of my things in the basement. I found one of the items upstairs proving they had moved it. The whole project put me behind three months of putting the house up for sale and left me with a bad taste for this businessKaren M.
- Business Description:MidAmerica Basement Systems is your premier locally owned and operated company that specializes in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, concrete leveling, and radon mitigation.Recent Review:So disappointed with this company. I own a house for my daughter to live in while she is in college. The house is 5 hours from my residence. The house has been having water in the basement. I turned to Angi to get a reliable list of waterproofing companies. When MidAmerica Basement Systems called me to set up a time to give me a free quote, I was instructed I would need to be at the house. I let them know my situation of living 5 hours away and that my 21 year old daughter would be at the house and could FaceTime me during the appointment. This was not good enough as it is "company policy" to have the owner at the house. I spoke with the initial employee who wasn't willing or even tried to figure out a solution. Her solution was to send my call to the manager, who when answered acted like she had no idea why she was getting the call. I explained to her again that I lived 5 hours away and would not be able to be at the house, but we could use technology and I could FaceTime. This again was denied and a viable solution was not even talked about. Never did I feel they wanted my business or in any way were willing to work with me. I can't imagine I am the only one who does not live close and has had issues. It is 2021 and in the middle of a pandemic. Why FaceTime isn't an option is extremely frustrating and confusing. The customer service I received during this call by various levels of employees was also disheartening. I would never use them after this experienceKendra F.
- Business Description:We are a remodeling general contractor & we treat you like royalty.Recent Review:Paid more than was told by 3 different employees. Found over 500 nails after their clean up.downspout fell off house broke my car window.they did credit 300 dollars woman said I didn't get a quote repeatedly (yes called I was called a liar repeatedly) . I GOT A QOUTE AT THEIR OFFICE LITERALLY.the guy Bob who answers their phone was having his car window fixed and him and a guy named Trent witnessed it. My back storm door isn't screwed in even and my awning they came back to adjust because my door wouldn't open looks like it isn't secured properly to the house now and has wasps climbing in and out or I wouldn't have noticed,they fixed that with 2 different size pieces of wood that looks like garbage.broke my doorbell which is a 20 dollar fix, but the lady at the office would rather call me a liar and threaten me with a lien on the house. Job took way longer than was told ripped a few screens I'm sure there is more that I am forgettingJoel F.
- Business Description:A-1 Masonry specializes in Tuck pointing and Restoration, Chimney Rebuilds and Chimney Cleanings and Inspections. We do it all when it comes to Masonry. Mike Porzelius (owner) of A-1 Masonry is a third generation brick layer and mason contractor. Mike has been working in the trade since he was a little boy. Mike has completed a 4 year apprenticeship and graduated to become a Journeymen Bricklayer and now has owned his own successful business since 2004Recent Review:I was never called. Apparently they are not interestedKen L.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Peoria Heights
- Creve Coeur
- West Peoria
- East Peoria
- Germantown Hills
- Hanna City
- Lake Camelot
- Marquette Heights
- North Pekin
masonry contractors in Peoria
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bridgewater Custom Renovations723 E London Ave
Peoria Heights, Illinois
- Bridgewater Custom Renovations
- Designer Concepts Landscape Architecture Inc267 Sherry Ln
East Peoria, Illinois
- Designer Concepts Landscape Architecture Inc
- Helitech Waterproofing and Foundation Repair8251 Bunkum Rd
- Helitech Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
- Supreme Construction95 state st
- Supreme Construction