If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Joliet, IL
There are 100 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Joliet
- A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc.Anthony and Brandon were excellent, extremely professional and knowledgeable! Anthony and Brandon repaired our chimney and installed a new damper and cap and beautiful new logs in under 2 hours! Both men were very friendly and answered all our questions. We couldn't be more excited about our new fireplace and cannot wait to show it off! We highly recommend A-1 Safety Chimney Service and Anthony and Brandon, they exceeded our expectations and we couldn't be happier!! Thank you Anthony and Brandon and A-1 Safety!!
- Fortune RestorationFortune Restoration did a great job. At the start, there was a hiccup that they worked to overcome. When they cut back the concrete, they cut into the foundation more than expected. But they brought in an expert and immediately repaired the damage. The rest of their work was very high quality. Specifically, they did 2 things to win my loyalty. First, they communicate a lot. An owner, Tom, and the head of the team working at my house, Rodis gave me daily updates. Second, they always explained the logic of the repairs they did. If I had a different goal or idea, they seriously considered it, without nickel and diming me. I will definitely be using Fortune again
- Fortune RestorationTotal job was $15,000. Pete and his team did really excellent work. We have a 100 year old house that needed serious repairs to the exterior stucco, wood framing, columns and brick. They exceeded our expectations! Especially because we have lots of roses in front of the house. They were extremely careful not to damage any of them when they set up the ladders and stages. They also sealed up any openings where birds and squirrels had been going in. The house looks brand new. We are really happy. Thanks guys
- AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing IncDan was terrific to work with and has excellent communications skills. The bid was comprehensive and easy to understand. Price was fair--not the least expensive but definitely the best value. Crew was timely, very professional, and extremely accommodating about access to the site during work. Very attentive to safety and worked quickly. Work looks great. Made sure that the site was super clean at the end of the job. Plan to use them again and would definitely recommend
- Illinois Affordable Roofing and Tuck PointingThe crew did a great and efficient job. Communicated everything very clearly and professionally. Would recommend.
- Olsen Tuckpointing CoThe job was accurately described at what they could do and when it could be scheduled in. I was kept up to date and everything went as planned. They did a great job and cleaned up the site! I could not have asked for a better outcome.
- JC & Son Masonry IncAfter receiving several estimates for the work ranging from $2,500 to over $15,000, I decided to proceed with JC & Son Masonry. Greg provided the initial estimate and his attention to detail, professionalism, and friendly / low-pressure demeanor impressed us from the beginning. He spent an hour walking around the property and noting the areas needing repair, took many pictures, and explained the scope of the work. He provided a detailed estimate with pictures and also made some helpful recommendations to address a drainage issue near our garage. When the time came to perform the work, Greg and his brother, Jake, sent their crew of skilled professionals, who showed up early every day exactly when they said they would, worked long hours (even in the summer heat), and did quality repairs. After the repairs were completed, Greg performed a "quality control" walk-through and noted a few areas needing touch up, which his crew promptly addressed the following week. I am very happy with work and would hire JC & Son Masonry again without hesitation. Greg and Jake run an old school (in a good way) family business that takes pride in performing quality masonry work. Highly recommended
- Hynek ConstructionOur brick garage was in serious need of rebuilding on the south wall. Hynek Construction did a fantastic job of dismantling the corner and middle pillars and replacing 5 brick courses below along with some tuckpointing. Installed 9 pieces of new limestone copings as well. The crew was second to none working expertly, and tirelessly in 90+ degree heat. The garage looks great and will stand the test of time! Clean up was also done with care. I highly recommend Hynek Construction if you are in need of brick/mason work and want it done expertly
- Olsen Tuckpointing CoEstimator showed up, listened carefully to what I was concerned about, took pictures, and was prompt in emailing the estimate. The Olson scheduler contacted me to make the appointment, and the workers showed up on time. The tuckpointers were curteous, completed all the requested work, which looks very nice
- General Masonry RestorationI want to commend this company. In the midst of a replacement window project, I realized that my builder had completely messed up the masonry and lintel beam over windows. These guys came in, removed bricks and limestone over two large windows, replaced the lintel beam and replaced the bricks and limestone so it looked better than when they started. Top notch work; cleaned up everything. Highly recommend
Masonry Contractors in Joliet
- Business Description:Masonry specialists servicing the Chicago area suburbs for over 55 years. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Family owned - 19 employees - no subcontractors - all experienced tuckpointers & union journeymen. Cost is determined by the job. Free estimates, no travel charges. Fully licensed, bonded and insured. A+ Rating from Better Business Bureau. Super Service Award (2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020) from Angie's ListRecent Review:The job was accurately described at what they could do and when it could be scheduled in. I was kept up to date and everything went as planned. They did a great job and cleaned up the site! I could not have asked for a better outcomecassandra t.
- Business Description:K&M Masonry and Construction is a locally-owned, family-operated business. I've been doing this work for my entire life and I know what it will take to get your job done right. We offer a wide range of Masonry and Remodeling services for your home. We are committed to delivering premier customer service that is second to none. It is our highest priority to get the job done right the first time on every assignment. Call or click to schedule an estimate todaRecent Review:I was able to get the required repairs completed in a very timely manner with quality results.Leslie C.
- Business Description:Owner operated. 20 years experience. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. No extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email, phone, web.Recent Review:Our brick garage was in serious need of rebuilding on the south wall. Hynek Construction did a fantastic job of dismantling the corner and middle pillars and replacing 5 brick courses below along with some tuckpointing. Installed 9 pieces of new limestone copings as well. The crew was second to none working expertly, and tirelessly in 90+ degree heat. The garage looks great and will stand the test of time! Clean up was also done with care. I highly recommend Hynek Construction if you are in need of brick/mason work and want it done expertlyPat G.
- Business Description:North Shore has practiced to provide high quality Brick repair and Window Installations for over 30 years. North Shore Brickwork and Windows craftsmanship is second to none with our superior team of experts. We administer restoration of exteriors from the effects of environmental factors this includes brick repair and window installationsRecent Review:My experience with North Shore Brickwork gives them an A+! The entire project was extraordinarily successful. Everyone was both pleasant and highly skilled in every aspect of the job, from constructing the scaffolding to the last brick's completion - and the chimney looks perfect. An architect friend of mine was amazed at the craftmanship...which says a lot. Miguel, the Project Manager, was knowledgeable and helpful in every way. Luis and the other two craftsmen on site were thorough, friendly and clearly expert at their craft. At the central office, Jaye managed all connections and paperwork expeditiously and with such a reassuring manner that one couldn't help but feel that everything would be just fine; and it most certainly was! I would highly recommend North Shore for any jobHelen M.
- Business Description:Coast To Coast Masonry Group, Inc. provides top quality masonry restoration services to a variety of clients throughout the Chicago land area for over 23 years. We remain committed to the traditional values of client satisfaction that have earned a solid reputation in the masonry industry. Based on quality, time completion, excellent service, integrity and client satisfactionRecent Review:We contracted with Coast to Coast Masonry after Romen visited our house and unlike the other three contractors that visited, was the only one to climb on the roof and notice that the original concrete chimney cap had cracked. What was originally a simple brick repair and tuck pointing job became a major chimney repair, but we were ready for that and agreed that this isn't a job that gets less expensive the longer it is put off. The mason team arrived 2 weeks after the the contract was signed and spent 1.5 weeks repairing, replacing, sealing, and tuck pointing every distressed brick on our house. It took them two days just to do the demo on the top of the chimney. They found multiple instances of additional damage and never raised the price. After the work was completed we knew that we'd not only stopped the clock on the brick damage that was occurring due to corners cut in the original construction, but that we'd built something that would really stand the test of time. Coast to Coast Masonry was fantastic to work with and we will definitely hire them again should the need ariseBen F.
- Business Description:We service commercial, residential, and industrial, We are a family owned and operated businesses since 1989 we have been serving Chicago land We specialize in flat roofs, and shingle roofs, EPDM Rubber roofs & Tpo rubber roofs, tear off and overlay, facial and soffit repairs, aluminum roof coating, chimney, skylight repairs, siding, gutter repair, new gutters, metal roofs, roof tarping, concrete repairs, Masonary tuckpointing, and waterproof split face Brick. Power washing and stain decks, s..Recent Review:The crew did a great and efficient job. Communicated everything very clearly and professionally. Would recommend.Jacob L.
- Business Description:A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc. is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1989. We pride our selves on great service at a fair price. At A-1 all of our technicians are certified with the Chimney Safety Institute of America, and we are fully bonded and insured. We are accredited members of the Better Business Bureau, members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild, we hold the best of Lombard award for 2012, 2013&2014 and the best of Glen Ellyn award for 2012Recent Review:Anthony and Rigo were very friendly, professional, and considerate. They were good about schedule notification and showed up on time. When they arrived, they explained what they were going to do very clearly. After performing their main tasks quickly and efficiently - with great concern for anything that needed to be moved and making no mess - they made a recommendation for another service based on the inspection. That service was well explained and made sense to do for the long term care of our chimney. I agreed, and they took care of it. We have used A-1 many times for fireplace set up and maintenance services, and this experience was very much in line with what we have come to expect from themRobert W.
- Business Description:Barry Cargill Masonry serves the suburbs of Chicago, but not the city of Chicago. We are located in the west suburb of Naperville and provide exceptional workmanship. We have years and years experience and you can rest assured that we are absolute professionals. Barry Cargill Phone:630-453-153
- Business Description:We are a masonry craftsman with over 25 years of experience in the field as a residential contractor. We have a high level of expertise in chimney repair/rebuilt, chimney crown restoration, grinding and tuck-pointing, caulking, lintel replacement and basement/foundation cracks repair by epoxy/flexfoam injection. My small crew and I take a great pride in our workRecent Review:Robert and crew are a pleasure to work with: prompt, professional, meticulous. Work to repair damaged bricks on garage went smoothly and now you can't see where the damage was. They left the work area spotless. We plan on using them again for chimney repairs. We highly recommend Robert. This is truly a 5 star companyRobert P.
- Business Description:Roofing and Tuckpointing contractor.Recent Review:Outstanding experience from start to finish! Ramiro was very good to work. He responded to questions in a very timely manner and was onsite with the crew on "demolition" day. The crew worked efficiently and effectively. Someone was assigned to clean-up through the day to avoid massive cleanup at the end of the day. My new roof looks wonderful. Ramiro and Tony made the process stress-free. I highly recommend this companyCynthia C.
Deals in Joliet for Masonry
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- Crest Hill
- Homer Glen
- New Lenox
- Orland Park
- Boulder Hill
- Palos Park
masonry contractors in Joliet
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J CONCRETE CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 44
- A and A Masonry17304 S 71st AVE
Tinley Park, Illinois
- A C SHEET METAL2415 S 58th Ct
- A HORN INC125 HARRISON ST
- a knight chimney services1821 E Kensington Rd
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- A Kwik Quality Plumbing Service212 E 15th St
- A O Handy5215 W Edgearton Ave
- A&M Construction411 W Enterprise Dr
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc.350 Randy Rd. Suite 4
Carol Stream, Illinois
- A. M. R.1509 Fremont Dr
Hanover Park, Illinois
- A.B. Edward Enterprises, Inc.414 Mercantile Ct.
- A1 TOP NOTCH TUCKPOINTING375 ORIOLE TRAIL
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- AAP Inc1692 William Dr
- ABC Elite1096 frances dr
- Abe's Pro Painters & Remodeling903 Wilcox St
- ABM Construction & Son259 E Rand Rd Suite 209
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Above & Beyond Construction2141 W Crescent Ave
Park Ridge, Illinois
- Absolute Renovation Incorporated6901 Olyimpic Dr.
- ACB Masonry, LLCPO Box 2267
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- Accurate Exterior & Masonry2855 S Normal Street
- Active Masonry and Tuckpointing5311 W.Oakdale Ave
- Adam Masonry Group313 W Cheryl Ln
- adkins home improvement2217 Crabtree Ave
- Advanced Restoration Services Inc5711 W 120th St
- Aerate 1 Landscaping & PondsPO Box 1044
- Affordable Advantage Chimney Service27580 W Lake Shore Dr
Spring Grove, Illinois
- Affordable Construction Solutions Inc401 Cumberland Ln
- Affordable Expert Home SolutionsPO BOX 471419
- AK Reliable Construction Co., Inc.9444 Keeler Ave
- Albrite Building, Inc.430 Quail Ridge Drive
- ALL FIELDS OF CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION5246 S KILBOURN AVE
- All Marble & Granite Inc4509 N Drake Ave
- All Pro Concrete1629 FORDHAM STREET
- All Right Construction1748 E 84th Pl
- ALL ROOF & SHEET METAL5447 N Harlem Ave
- All Safety Chimney Services112 Gerry Stevens Ct. 1A
- All Trades Renovations Inc10610 s highland
- allied construction and roofing525 Anherst Ln
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- AllPro Construction & Roofing9950 Lawrence Ave
Schiller Park, Illinois
- Alpha Construction and Restoration Group Inc8500 W Catherine Ave
- ALPINE BUILDERS & REMODELERS3010 N CALIFORNIA AVE
- Alsip Restoration4456 W 115th Pl
- AMB Associates Inc3103 W Armitage Ave
- America's Custom Home Builders, Inc.4453 Oakton St
- AMERICAN ADVANCED REMODELING INC8800 44TH PL
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- AMERICAN CONCRETE CORP2012 CYPRESS CT
Glendale Heights, Illinois
- American Crawlspace & Basement Corp15527 70th Ct
Orland Park, Illinois
- American National Restorations, incPO BOX 101
- American Restoration Group Inc.1300 Remington Rd
- American Stone Restoration7818 Mount St
- AMLIN RESIDENTIAL INC5800 Amlin Circle
- Amruss Inc Home Improvement Company 1040 S Milwaukee Ave Suite 275
- Ancient Construction10415 Penny Ct S
- APEX EXTERIORS, INC.1655 Shanahan Dr
South Elgin, Illinois
- Aq construction inc16853 W 143rd St
- Archadeck of Chicagoland395 West Northwest Highway A
- Archway Home Remodeling1962 N Clybourn Ave
- ARK BUILDERS INC848 N State St
- Armando's Masonry827 Hartrey ave
- Armour Roofing & Masonry8502 s. Parkside
- ARROWHEAD BRICK PAVERS2800 S Cannonball Trl
- Art's Masonry & Tuckpointing, Inc.10109 s. 82nd ave
Palos Hills, Illinois
- Artec Construction Inc1275 Studio Ln
- Artistic Impressions2303 Randall Road #240
- ASKEY'S CONSTRUCTION4549 GARDINER AVE
- ASPIRE CONSTRUCTION, INC1109 Singleton Dr.
- Asrow Building Consultants, Inc.8820 Skokie Blvd Suite 119
- ASW Restoration Corp14635 S 135th Ave
- Atlan Inc400 W 107 Street
- Atlas Restoration LLC11441 Melrose Ave.
Franklin Park, Illinois
- Augustyn Construction Corp3342 W Irving Park Rd
- Avondale Roofing Inc6437 N Avondale Ave
- Azteca Brick Paving2715 W Lawrence Ave
- A & J CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION
- B & D Construction Services1005 Highland Rd
- B J Construction5318 Glenbrook Trail
- B&C Pavers and Landscaping Inc.13718 Washington St.
- Bailey Construction Co13937 Grenelefe Ln
Homer Glen, Illinois
- Bak Brothers, Inc.1962 Raymond Dr
- Barry Cargill Masonry1210 Rhodes Ln
- Bayer Builders4356 Prescott Avenue
- Bel Masonry LLC.4715 s tripp ave
- Bella Construction & Remodeling LLC6226 N Broadway St
- Benefit Roofing1107 Vinewood
WILLOW SPRINGS, Illinois
- Benito's Landscaping, IncP.O. BOX 453
- Berg Roofing and Home Improvements900 Ogden Ave
Downers Grove, Illinois
- Bert Tuckpointing & Restoration, Inc5007 W Lawrence Ave
- BEST ART CONSTRUCTION10 N. Delphia Ave
Park Ridge, Illinois
- BEST WAY BUILDERS INC6910 W JARVIS AVE
- Best Windows Inc1112 Cleveland
La Grange Park, Illinois
- Blackstone Restoration Group,Inc3801 W North Ave
- BNK ENTERPRISES INC4N695 HIGH MEADOW RD
Saint Charles, Illinois
- Bret-Mar Landscape Management15000 S Will Cook Rd
Homer Glen, Illinois
- Brian Allendorfer Co Inc1240 N Central Park Ave
- Brian Caputo's Southwest Construction17035 S. Burnham Avenue
- Brick Creations & Landscaping259 N Calhoun St
- B & D Construction Services