Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Lemont, IL
There are 90 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Lemont
- A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc.Anthony and Brandon were excellent, extremely professional and knowledgeable! Anthony and Brandon repaired our chimney and installed a new damper and cap and beautiful new logs in under 2 hours! Both men were very friendly and answered all our questions. We couldn't be more excited about our new fireplace and cannot wait to show it off! We highly recommend A-1 Safety Chimney Service and Anthony and Brandon, they exceeded our expectations and we couldn't be happier!! Thank you Anthony and Brandon and A-1 Safety!!
- Fortune RestorationFortune Restoration did a great job. At the start, there was a hiccup that they worked to overcome. When they cut back the concrete, they cut into the foundation more than expected. But they brought in an expert and immediately repaired the damage. The rest of their work was very high quality. Specifically, they did 2 things to win my loyalty. First, they communicate a lot. An owner, Tom, and the head of the team working at my house, Rodis gave me daily updates. Second, they always explained the logic of the repairs they did. If I had a different goal or idea, they seriously considered it, without nickel and diming me. I will definitely be using Fortune again
- Kerry Masonry & RoofingWent with Kerry roofing to replace the leaking roof and leaking chimney on my mom's house. The chimney repair went great. They redid the entire top, installed a new liner, and tuck-pointed a good portion of the wall on the house around the chimney which was in also in need of repair. No more leaking chimney! The roof didn't go quite as well as the chimney work. The actual work was done on schedule but there were issues with it after they were done. But Tony was more than happy to get things fixed. Twice I called about somethings I saw that didn't look right and he was able to answer my questions (I'm not a roofing expert, was just comparing to other roofs) and then had a guy out to fix things when he determined that yes it wasn't done right. I realize this was a complicated roof, with many steep gables, but would expect an established roofing company to be able to handle the job, so was a bit disappointed there. But I appreciate that Tony is always a phone call away and able to answer my questions and send someone out if needed. They stand by their work
- Fortune RestorationTotal job was $15,000. Pete and his team did really excellent work. We have a 100 year old house that needed serious repairs to the exterior stucco, wood framing, columns and brick. They exceeded our expectations! Especially because we have lots of roses in front of the house. They were extremely careful not to damage any of them when they set up the ladders and stages. They also sealed up any openings where birds and squirrels had been going in. The house looks brand new. We are really happy. Thanks guys
- AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing IncDan was terrific to work with and has excellent communications skills. The bid was comprehensive and easy to understand. Price was fair--not the least expensive but definitely the best value. Crew was timely, very professional, and extremely accommodating about access to the site during work. Very attentive to safety and worked quickly. Work looks great. Made sure that the site was super clean at the end of the job. Plan to use them again and would definitely recommend
- Illinois Affordable Roofing and Tuck PointingThe crew did a great and efficient job. Communicated everything very clearly and professionally. Would recommend.
- Olsen Tuckpointing CoThe job was accurately described at what they could do and when it could be scheduled in. I was kept up to date and everything went as planned. They did a great job and cleaned up the site! I could not have asked for a better outcome.
- JC & Son Masonry IncAfter receiving several estimates for the work ranging from $2,500 to over $15,000, I decided to proceed with JC & Son Masonry. Greg provided the initial estimate and his attention to detail, professionalism, and friendly / low-pressure demeanor impressed us from the beginning. He spent an hour walking around the property and noting the areas needing repair, took many pictures, and explained the scope of the work. He provided a detailed estimate with pictures and also made some helpful recommendations to address a drainage issue near our garage. When the time came to perform the work, Greg and his brother, Jake, sent their crew of skilled professionals, who showed up early every day exactly when they said they would, worked long hours (even in the summer heat), and did quality repairs. After the repairs were completed, Greg performed a "quality control" walk-through and noted a few areas needing touch up, which his crew promptly addressed the following week. I am very happy with work and would hire JC & Son Masonry again without hesitation. Greg and Jake run an old school (in a good way) family business that takes pride in performing quality masonry work. Highly recommended
- Hynek ConstructionOur brick garage was in serious need of rebuilding on the south wall. Hynek Construction did a fantastic job of dismantling the corner and middle pillars and replacing 5 brick courses below along with some tuckpointing. Installed 9 pieces of new limestone copings as well. The crew was second to none working expertly, and tirelessly in 90+ degree heat. The garage looks great and will stand the test of time! Clean up was also done with care. I highly recommend Hynek Construction if you are in need of brick/mason work and want it done expertly
- General Masonry RestorationI want to commend this company. In the midst of a replacement window project, I realized that my builder had completely messed up the masonry and lintel beam over windows. These guys came in, removed bricks and limestone over two large windows, replaced the lintel beam and replaced the bricks and limestone so it looked better than when they started. Top notch work; cleaned up everything. Highly recommend
Masonry Contractors in Lemont
- Business Description:Coast To Coast Masonry Group, Inc. provides top quality masonry restoration services to a variety of clients throughout the Chicago land area for over 23 years. We remain committed to the traditional values of client satisfaction that have earned a solid reputation in the masonry industry. Based on quality, time completion, excellent service, integrity and client satisfactionRecent Review:We contracted with Coast to Coast Masonry after Romen visited our house and unlike the other three contractors that visited, was the only one to climb on the roof and notice that the original concrete chimney cap had cracked. What was originally a simple brick repair and tuck pointing job became a major chimney repair, but we were ready for that and agreed that this isn't a job that gets less expensive the longer it is put off. The mason team arrived 2 weeks after the the contract was signed and spent 1.5 weeks repairing, replacing, sealing, and tuck pointing every distressed brick on our house. It took them two days just to do the demo on the top of the chimney. They found multiple instances of additional damage and never raised the price. After the work was completed we knew that we'd not only stopped the clock on the brick damage that was occurring due to corners cut in the original construction, but that we'd built something that would really stand the test of time. Coast to Coast Masonry was fantastic to work with and we will definitely hire them again should the need ariseBen F.
- Business Description:K&M Masonry and Construction is a locally-owned, family-operated business. I've been doing this work for my entire life and I know what it will take to get your job done right. We offer a wide range of Masonry and Remodeling services for your home. We are committed to delivering premier customer service that is second to none. It is our highest priority to get the job done right the first time on every assignment. Call or click to schedule an estimate todaRecent Review:Kevin was very informative and did some extra work where I didn't notice needed work. Will definitely call them back for future work!Darrin H.
- Business Description:A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc. is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1989. We pride our selves on great service at a fair price. At A-1 all of our technicians are certified with the Chimney Safety Institute of America, and we are fully bonded and insured. We are accredited members of the Better Business Bureau, members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild, we hold the best of Lombard award for 2012, 2013&2014 and the best of Glen Ellyn award for 2012Recent Review:Anthony and Rigo were very friendly, professional, and considerate. They were good about schedule notification and showed up on time. When they arrived, they explained what they were going to do very clearly. After performing their main tasks quickly and efficiently - with great concern for anything that needed to be moved and making no mess - they made a recommendation for another service based on the inspection. That service was well explained and made sense to do for the long term care of our chimney. I agreed, and they took care of it. We have used A-1 many times for fireplace set up and maintenance services, and this experience was very much in line with what we have come to expect from themRobert W.
- Business Description:HI Pro Masonry & Tuckpointing specializing in chimneys, brickwork & Tuckpointing. We do all types of masonary restoration.Recent Review:They were prompt and professional. They did a fantastic job and would recommend them and use them againjulie e.
- Business Description:Roofing and Tuckpointing contractor.Recent Review:Went with Kerry roofing to replace the leaking roof and leaking chimney on my mom's house. The chimney repair went great. They redid the entire top, installed a new liner, and tuck-pointed a good portion of the wall on the house around the chimney which was in also in need of repair. No more leaking chimney! The roof didn't go quite as well as the chimney work. The actual work was done on schedule but there were issues with it after they were done. But Tony was more than happy to get things fixed. Twice I called about somethings I saw that didn't look right and he was able to answer my questions (I'm not a roofing expert, was just comparing to other roofs) and then had a guy out to fix things when he determined that yes it wasn't done right. I realize this was a complicated roof, with many steep gables, but would expect an established roofing company to be able to handle the job, so was a bit disappointed there. But I appreciate that Tony is always a phone call away and able to answer my questions and send someone out if needed. They stand by their workWendy K.
- Business Description:We are a masonry craftsman with over 25 years of experience in the field as a residential contractor. We have a high level of expertise in chimney repair/rebuilt, chimney crown restoration, grinding and tuck-pointing, caulking, lintel replacement and basement/foundation cracks repair by epoxy/flexfoam injection. My small crew and I take a great pride in our workRecent Review:Robert and crew are a pleasure to work with: prompt, professional, meticulous. Work to repair damaged bricks on garage went smoothly and now you can't see where the damage was. They left the work area spotless. We plan on using them again for chimney repairs. We highly recommend Robert. This is truly a 5 star companyRobert P.
- Business Description:The Creative Approach Builders and Remodelers, Inc. has been serving the Northshore and Chicagoland areas for over 40 years with quality workmanship and design. We specialize in Basement, Kitchen, Bathroom and General Home remodeling as well as exterior work including Brick, Concrete, Asphalt and Exterior Painting. We are truly a one stop shop for all of your home remodeling needs. No job is too big or to small and we handle the complete job! Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges...Recent Review:Getting a quote was great and after signing up found out the job was sub-contracted to another concrete company. I had to re-explain the project again. When they finally showed up I had to explain the project to the crew… again. The sub contract team was fine but they I had to manage them. Steve never showed up to look at the job or the work, not sure what I was paying for. Then after paying him I found the fence post there were suppose to install wasn’t done correct and only half of the post was in concrete. I had to dig 30” down and redo the work myself. When I called to complain (I was angry at their point) Steve proceeded to say something was wrong with me! Never again and I’m not sure how this company has a service awardMichael B.
- Business Description:additional Email Address: email@example.com We give free estimates Dedicated service a Unilock authorized applicator
- Business Description:We provide Roofing and Masonry services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Open for emergency services.Recent Review:The work is outstanding! The colors of the tuck pointing is the same as the area's needing the work. It was so easy talking to Sam and his crew. Sam was on site and made sure the work was done right. I interviewed five company's including Shield Masonry and this is the only company with a ten year guarantee. The other company's were offering less work but wanted to charge more and no guarantee or warranty. After they finished I inspected my home alone and found a couple of area's that were missed and I called Sam and he sent someone out to finish the job no questions asked. Everyone assicated with this comapny is extremely professional and work oriented. I just recommended him to a friendVera S.
- Business Description:In business since 1993, specializing in residential & commercial addition, build outs and all types of remodeling: bathrooms, kitchens, etc. References are available upon request and free estimates are always provided..We currently have 11 employees, though when appropriate, we use sub contractors. All tradesmen (carpenters, plumbers, HVAC specialists, electricians) are licensed with the state of Illinois. Welcome to Above & Beyond Construction, where we specialize in custom homes, additio..Recent Review:Experienced skillful professionals completed the job above and beyond my expectations. A pleasure to work with!Debbie T.
Deals in Lemont for Masonry
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Downers Grove
- Homer Glen
- Clarendon Hills
- Oak Brook
- Willow Springs
- Palos Park
- Crest Hill
- Western Springs
- Burr Ridge
- Glen Ellyn
- La Grange
- Indian Head Park
masonry contractors in Lemont
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J CONCRETE CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 44
- A C SHEET METAL2415 S 58th Ct
- A DAKO ENTERPRISES, INC.8140 W 95th ST
HICKORY HILLS, Illinois
- A HORN INC125 HARRISON ST
- a knight chimney services1821 E Kensington Rd
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- A O Handy5215 W Edgearton Ave
- A&K Construction Renovation 2254 Driftwood Ln
Hanover Park, Illinois
- A&M Construction411 W Enterprise Dr
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc.350 Randy Rd. Suite 4
Carol Stream, Illinois
- A.B. Edward Enterprises, Inc.414 Mercantile Ct.
- A1 TOP NOTCH TUCKPOINTING375 ORIOLE TRAIL
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- AAA MASONRY RENOVATION INC5755 W. Diversey Ave. Suite 303
- AAP Inc1692 William Dr
- ABC Elite1096 frances dr
- Abe's Pro Painters & Remodeling903 Wilcox St
- ABM Construction & Son259 E Rand Rd Suite 209
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- ABO CONSTRUCTION1213 S DELPHIA AVE
Park Ridge, Illinois
- Above & Beyond Construction2141 W Crescent Ave
Park Ridge, Illinois
- Absolute Renovation Incorporated6901 Olyimpic Dr.
- ACB Masonry, LLCPO Box 2267
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- Accurate Exterior & Masonry2855 S Normal Street
- Acorn Design Group6688 Joliet Rd Ste 206
La Grange, Illinois
- Active Masonry and Tuckpointing5311 W.Oakdale Ave
- Adam Masonry Group313 W Cheryl Ln
- adkins home improvement2217 Crabtree Ave
- Advanced Restoration Services Inc5711 W 120th St
- Aerate 1 Landscaping & PondsPO Box 1044
- Affordable Advantage Chimney Service27580 W Lake Shore Dr
Spring Grove, Illinois
- Affordable Construction Solutions Inc401 Cumberland Ln
- Affordable Expert Home SolutionsPO BOX 471419
- AK Reliable Construction Co., Inc.9444 Keeler Ave
- Albrite Building, Inc.430 Quail Ridge Drive
- Alco Construction Co.3608 N Milwaukee Ave
- ALL FIELDS OF CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION5246 S KILBOURN AVE
- All Marble & Granite Inc4509 N Drake Ave
- All Pro Concrete1629 FORDHAM STREET
- All Right Construction1748 E 84th Pl
- ALL ROOF & SHEET METAL5447 N Harlem Ave
- All Safety Chimney Services112 Gerry Stevens Ct. 1A
- All Trades Renovations Inc10610 s highland
- allied construction and roofing525 Anherst Ln
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- AllPro Construction & Roofing9950 Lawrence Ave
Schiller Park, Illinois
- Alpha Construction and Restoration Group Inc8500 W Catherine Ave
- ALPINE BUILDERS & REMODELERS3010 N CALIFORNIA AVE
- Alsip Restoration4456 W 115th Pl
- AM Brick Work Inc1244 State St. Unit 155
- AM Now Construction, Inc.10621 S. 81st St.
Palos Hills, Illinois
- AMB Associates Inc3103 W Armitage Ave
- Ambrose Builders LLC920 Curtiss St #1003
Downers Grove, Illinois
- AMERICAN ADVANCED REMODELING INC8800 44TH PL
- American City Remodelers, Inc315 Spruce St.
- AMERICAN CONCRETE CORP2012 CYPRESS CT
Glendale Heights, Illinois
- American Crawlspace & Basement Corp15527 70th Ct
Orland Park, Illinois
- American Gardens Inc904 S Riverside Drive
- American Heritage Fireplace3054 N Western Ave
- American National Restorations, incPO BOX 101
- American Restoration Group Inc.1300 Remington Rd
- American Stone Restoration7818 Mount St
- AMLIN RESIDENTIAL INC5800 Amlin Circle
- Amsterdam Enterprises615 E Algonquin Rd
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Ancient Construction10415 Penny Ct S
- Aq construction inc16853 W 143rd St
- Archadeck of Chicagoland395 West Northwest Highway A
- Archway Home Remodeling1962 N Clybourn Ave
- ARI General Contractors131 Normandy Dr.
- ARK BUILDERS INC848 N State St
- Armando's Masonry827 Hartrey ave
- Armour Roofing & Masonry8502 s. Parkside
- around chicago era construction3738N N Bernard St
- ARROWHEAD BRICK PAVERS2800 S Cannonball Trl
- Art's Masonry & Tuckpointing, Inc.10109 s. 82nd ave
Palos Hills, Illinois
- Artec Construction Inc1275 Studio Ln
- Artistic Impressions2303 Randall Road #240
- Ashes No Flashes Chimney Service2740 Elder Ln
Franklin Park, Illinois
- ASKEY'S CONSTRUCTION4549 GARDINER AVE
- ASPIRE CONSTRUCTION, INC1109 Singleton Dr.
- ASW Restoration Corp14635 S 135th Ave
- ATELIER JOUVENCE CUSTOM STONEWORKS INC329 W 18TH ST STE 611
- Atlan Inc400 W 107 Street
- Atlas Restoration LLC11441 Melrose Ave.
Franklin Park, Illinois
- Augustyn Construction Corp3342 W Irving Park Rd
- Avondale Roofing Inc6437 N Avondale Ave
- A & J CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION
- B & A General Contractors LTD2817 N Lakewood Ave
- B&C Pavers and Landscaping Inc.13718 Washington St.
- B&C Remodeling1804 W. Lincoln St.
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Bailey Construction Co13937 Grenelefe Ln
Homer Glen, Illinois
- Bald Eagle Construction1515 Harlem Ave Ste 307-1
Oak Park, Illinois
- Bayer Builders4356 Prescott Avenue
- Bel Masonry LLC.4715 s tripp ave
- Bella Construction & Remodeling LLC6226 N Broadway St
- Benefit Roofing1107 Vinewood
WILLOW SPRINGS, Illinois
- Benito's Landscaping, IncP.O. BOX 453
- Berg Roofing and Home Improvements900 Ogden Ave
Downers Grove, Illinois
- Bert Tuckpointing & Restoration, Inc5007 W Lawrence Ave
- BEST ART CONSTRUCTION10 N. Delphia Ave
Park Ridge, Illinois
- BEST WAY BUILDERS INC6910 W JARVIS AVE
- Best Windows Inc1112 Cleveland
La Grange Park, Illinois
- B & A General Contractors LTD