Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Romeoville, IL
There are 70 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Romeoville
- A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc.Anthony and Brandon were excellent, extremely professional and knowledgeable! Anthony and Brandon repaired our chimney and installed a new damper and cap and beautiful new logs in under 2 hours! Both men were very friendly and answered all our questions. We couldn't be more excited about our new fireplace and cannot wait to show it off! We highly recommend A-1 Safety Chimney Service and Anthony and Brandon, they exceeded our expectations and we couldn't be happier!! Thank you Anthony and Brandon and A-1 Safety!!
- Kerry Masonry & RoofingWent with Kerry roofing to replace the leaking roof and leaking chimney on my mom's house. The chimney repair went great. They redid the entire top, installed a new liner, and tuck-pointed a good portion of the wall on the house around the chimney which was in also in need of repair. No more leaking chimney! The roof didn't go quite as well as the chimney work. The actual work was done on schedule but there were issues with it after they were done. But Tony was more than happy to get things fixed. Twice I called about somethings I saw that didn't look right and he was able to answer my questions (I'm not a roofing expert, was just comparing to other roofs) and then had a guy out to fix things when he determined that yes it wasn't done right. I realize this was a complicated roof, with many steep gables, but would expect an established roofing company to be able to handle the job, so was a bit disappointed there. But I appreciate that Tony is always a phone call away and able to answer my questions and send someone out if needed. They stand by their work
- Fortune RestorationFortune Restoration did a great job. At the start, there was a hiccup that they worked to overcome. When they cut back the concrete, they cut into the foundation more than expected. But they brought in an expert and immediately repaired the damage. The rest of their work was very high quality. Specifically, they did 2 things to win my loyalty. First, they communicate a lot. An owner, Tom, and the head of the team working at my house, Rodis gave me daily updates. Second, they always explained the logic of the repairs they did. If I had a different goal or idea, they seriously considered it, without nickel and diming me. I will definitely be using Fortune again
- Fortune RestorationTotal job was $15,000. Pete and his team did really excellent work. We have a 100 year old house that needed serious repairs to the exterior stucco, wood framing, columns and brick. They exceeded our expectations! Especially because we have lots of roses in front of the house. They were extremely careful not to damage any of them when they set up the ladders and stages. They also sealed up any openings where birds and squirrels had been going in. The house looks brand new. We are really happy. Thanks guys
- AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing IncDan was terrific to work with and has excellent communications skills. The bid was comprehensive and easy to understand. Price was fair--not the least expensive but definitely the best value. Crew was timely, very professional, and extremely accommodating about access to the site during work. Very attentive to safety and worked quickly. Work looks great. Made sure that the site was super clean at the end of the job. Plan to use them again and would definitely recommend
- Illinois Affordable Roofing and Tuck PointingThe crew did a great and efficient job. Communicated everything very clearly and professionally. Would recommend.
- Olsen Tuckpointing CoThe job was accurately described at what they could do and when it could be scheduled in. I was kept up to date and everything went as planned. They did a great job and cleaned up the site! I could not have asked for a better outcome.
- Poul's LandscapingIt was so refreshing to work with Poul's! The design team helped us create what we wanted within our price range, the installers were awesome. They arrived everyday at the expected time, did fabulous work & cleaned up well. Follow up from the entire team was exceptional. I would highly recommend Poul's. It was actually a pleasure to do business with them & our patio is awesome
- JC & Son Masonry IncAfter receiving several estimates for the work ranging from $2,500 to over $15,000, I decided to proceed with JC & Son Masonry. Greg provided the initial estimate and his attention to detail, professionalism, and friendly / low-pressure demeanor impressed us from the beginning. He spent an hour walking around the property and noting the areas needing repair, took many pictures, and explained the scope of the work. He provided a detailed estimate with pictures and also made some helpful recommendations to address a drainage issue near our garage. When the time came to perform the work, Greg and his brother, Jake, sent their crew of skilled professionals, who showed up early every day exactly when they said they would, worked long hours (even in the summer heat), and did quality repairs. After the repairs were completed, Greg performed a "quality control" walk-through and noted a few areas needing touch up, which his crew promptly addressed the following week. I am very happy with work and would hire JC & Son Masonry again without hesitation. Greg and Jake run an old school (in a good way) family business that takes pride in performing quality masonry work. Highly recommended
- Hynek ConstructionOur brick garage was in serious need of rebuilding on the south wall. Hynek Construction did a fantastic job of dismantling the corner and middle pillars and replacing 5 brick courses below along with some tuckpointing. Installed 9 pieces of new limestone copings as well. The crew was second to none working expertly, and tirelessly in 90+ degree heat. The garage looks great and will stand the test of time! Clean up was also done with care. I highly recommend Hynek Construction if you are in need of brick/mason work and want it done expertly
Masonry Contractors in Romeoville
- Business Description:K&M Masonry and Construction is a locally-owned, family-operated business. I've been doing this work for my entire life and I know what it will take to get your job done right. We offer a wide range of Masonry and Remodeling services for your home. We are committed to delivering premier customer service that is second to none. It is our highest priority to get the job done right the first time on every assignment. Call or click to schedule an estimate todaRecent Review:Kevin was very informative and did some extra work where I didn't notice needed work. Will definitely call them back for future work!Darrin H.
- Business Description:A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc. is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1989. We pride our selves on great service at a fair price. At A-1 all of our technicians are certified with the Chimney Safety Institute of America, and we are fully bonded and insured. We are accredited members of the Better Business Bureau, members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild, we hold the best of Lombard award for 2012, 2013&2014 and the best of Glen Ellyn award for 2012Recent Review:The guys that showed up were top notch. Very quick and efficient. Had them out to clean and check out my two fireplaces. They found a few issues which I told them to go ahead and fix. The work was done quickly and with care. I will definitely be using them in the futureKen C.
- Business Description:Roofing and Tuckpointing contractor.Recent Review:Went with Kerry roofing to replace the leaking roof and leaking chimney on my mom's house. The chimney repair went great. They redid the entire top, installed a new liner, and tuck-pointed a good portion of the wall on the house around the chimney which was in also in need of repair. No more leaking chimney! The roof didn't go quite as well as the chimney work. The actual work was done on schedule but there were issues with it after they were done. But Tony was more than happy to get things fixed. Twice I called about somethings I saw that didn't look right and he was able to answer my questions (I'm not a roofing expert, was just comparing to other roofs) and then had a guy out to fix things when he determined that yes it wasn't done right. I realize this was a complicated roof, with many steep gables, but would expect an established roofing company to be able to handle the job, so was a bit disappointed there. But I appreciate that Tony is always a phone call away and able to answer my questions and send someone out if needed. They stand by their workWendy K.
- Business Description:We are a masonry craftsman with over 25 years of experience in the field as a residential contractor. We have a high level of expertise in chimney repair/rebuilt, chimney crown restoration, grinding and tuck-pointing, caulking, lintel replacement and basement/foundation cracks repair by epoxy/flexfoam injection. My small crew and I take a great pride in our workRecent Review:Robert and crew are a pleasure to work with: prompt, professional, meticulous. Work to repair damaged bricks on garage went smoothly and now you can't see where the damage was. They left the work area spotless. We plan on using them again for chimney repairs. We highly recommend Robert. This is truly a 5 star companyRobert P.
- Business Description:The Creative Approach Builders and Remodelers, Inc. has been serving the Northshore and Chicagoland areas for over 40 years with quality workmanship and design. We specialize in Basement, Kitchen, Bathroom and General Home remodeling as well as exterior work including Brick, Concrete, Asphalt and Exterior Painting. We are truly a one stop shop for all of your home remodeling needs. No job is too big or to small and we handle the complete job! Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges...Recent Review:Getting a quote was great and after signing up found out the job was sub-contracted to another concrete company. I had to re-explain the project again. When they finally showed up I had to explain the project to the crew… again. The sub contract team was fine but they I had to manage them. Steve never showed up to look at the job or the work, not sure what I was paying for. Then after paying him I found the fence post there were suppose to install wasn’t done correct and only half of the post was in concrete. I had to dig 30” down and redo the work myself. When I called to complain (I was angry at their point) Steve proceeded to say something was wrong with me! Never again and I’m not sure how this company has a service awardMichael B.
- Business Description:GCPRO Restoration specializes in all areas of residential/commercial restoration and construction. Our company's goal is to minimize the inconvenience of your loss and make the recovery and rebuilding process as painless as possible. We provide fast, 24/7 emergency service throughout the entire Chicagoland area. We are a locally owned and operated company and are fully licensed and insured. Direct insurance billing is available, and we will help guide you through each step of the restoration ..
- Business Description:For over 40 years, we have been providing over 400,000 homeowners throughout Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana with their basement waterproofing and structural foundation issues. With our free estimates and uniformed professionals you get the best value in the industry, and the peace of mind of a healthy home. We have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and the BBB's 2016 Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics. If you have plumbing, concrete lifting, crawl space encapsulation and ..Recent Review:First off I’d like to lead with; I never do these types of reviews. I am in no way typing this with malicious intent. With that being said, our experience with Perma-Seel has been nothing short of a nightmare. October of 2020 we reached out to Perma-Seel to get a new sump pump for our basement. We trusted the name/brand that came with Perma-Seel so much so we allowed them to up-sell us other services I now question if we truly needed. Fast forward to August 2021 we had an issue with the the pump (all the lights turned red on the pump and it was beeping) and called someone from Perma-Seel. A gentleman from Perma-seel came out (when they were available) and claimed the pump was not plugged in properly and seemingly accused my family of tampering with the pump. Really? (Huge Red Flag) By the grace of God the gentleman seemingly fixed the issue without charging us. Fast forward to today 10/11/21. My wife, my 2 daughters and I arrived home from watching Addams Family 2. We were on cloud 9 after an amazing family night. Not to mention today’s my wife’s birthday. When we walk in the house we hear a strange noise coming from the basement. I run downstairs only to find the sump pump drain pipe has detached and water is flying everywhere in our basement. (Please forgive me if I’m not using the correct terminology for these items) Pictures are included. I have video of what looks like a geyser spewing up smelling sump pump water all over the wall and carpet. (Mood officially destroyed) My wife did what anyone would do in the situation and contacted Perma-Seel to alert them of the issue. She tell me the manager she spoke with (Thelma) told her we had a due balance of $200 for a defuser pump?!?!? And that that needed to be paid before they come address the issue and they won’t be able to come until the next day! Are you kidding me?!? $4000 worth of work that obviously was not done properly and you’re mentioning a due balance of $200!!?? Like seriously I’ll give you $300 if you come stop this. But whose to say Perma-Seel would fix the issue properly. It’s seriously not about the money. I get it. People need to get paid. But if a Perma-Seel representative installs something in your home and leaves, you’d expect that person did the job correctly. My wife is in literal tears as I type this. I will not speak on how I’m feeling right now. I don’t wish ill will toward Perma-Seel and it’s employees. I pray Perma-Seels’ employees and their families never have to experience what my family is going through today. We truly did not deserve this kind of treatment from theTony W.
- Business Description:COMPANY'S LICENSE NO - 104-002239. Additional website www.Spandikow.net
- Business Description:Franco's masonry, does all types of masonry work, brick, stone cinder block ,we have 6 employees, no traveling charges, we are insured and bonded, we do quality work, at reasonable prices.
- Business Description:J & S Masonry have been serving all surrounding areas for about 11 years already.We do chimney repair,tuck point repair and more.Call today, we will be glad to do the job for you!Recent Review:Needed a limestone window sill adjusted so water would drip off the sill and outward, away from the house. Previous owner had poorly maintained weep holes. Jose replaced mortar caulking with true mortar and added rope wicks where they were absent. Swift and thorough job done by Jose and partner. Couldn't be happier. Pricing was reasonableBlake S.
Deals in Romeoville for Masonry
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Homer Glen
- Crest Hill
- New Lenox
- Orland Park
- Palos Park
- Willow Springs
- Downers Grove
- Orland Hills
- Tinley Park
- Palos Hills
masonry contractors in Romeoville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J CONCRETE CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 44
- A and A Masonry17304 S 71st AVE
Tinley Park, Illinois
- A C SHEET METAL2415 S 58th Ct
- A HORN INC125 HARRISON ST
- a knight chimney services1821 E Kensington Rd
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- A Kwik Quality Plumbing Service212 E 15th St
- A O Handy5215 W Edgearton Ave
- A&M Construction411 W Enterprise Dr
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc.350 Randy Rd. Suite 4
Carol Stream, Illinois
- A. M. R.1509 Fremont Dr
Hanover Park, Illinois
- A.B. Edward Enterprises, Inc.414 Mercantile Ct.
- A1 TOP NOTCH TUCKPOINTING375 ORIOLE TRAIL
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- AAP Inc1692 William Dr
- ABC Elite1096 frances dr
- Abe's Pro Painters & Remodeling903 Wilcox St
- ABM Construction & Son259 E Rand Rd Suite 209
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Above & Beyond Construction2141 W Crescent Ave
Park Ridge, Illinois
- Absolute Renovation Incorporated6901 Olyimpic Dr.
- ACB Masonry, LLCPO Box 2267
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- Accurate Exterior & Masonry2855 S Normal Street
- Active Masonry and Tuckpointing5311 W.Oakdale Ave
- Adam Masonry Group313 W Cheryl Ln
- adkins home improvement2217 Crabtree Ave
- Advanced Restoration Services Inc5711 W 120th St
- Aerate 1 Landscaping & PondsPO Box 1044
- Affordable Advantage Chimney Service27580 W Lake Shore Dr
Spring Grove, Illinois
- Affordable Construction Solutions Inc401 Cumberland Ln
- Affordable Expert Home SolutionsPO BOX 471419
- AK Reliable Construction Co., Inc.9444 Keeler Ave
- Albrite Building, Inc.430 Quail Ridge Drive
- ALL FIELDS OF CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION5246 S KILBOURN AVE
- All Marble & Granite Inc4509 N Drake Ave
- All Pro Concrete1629 FORDHAM STREET
- All Right Construction1748 E 84th Pl
- ALL ROOF & SHEET METAL5447 N Harlem Ave
- All Safety Chimney Services112 Gerry Stevens Ct. 1A
- All Trades Renovations Inc10610 s highland
- allied construction and roofing525 Anherst Ln
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- AllPro Construction & Roofing9950 Lawrence Ave
Schiller Park, Illinois
- Alpha Construction and Restoration Group Inc8500 W Catherine Ave
- ALPINE BUILDERS & REMODELERS3010 N CALIFORNIA AVE
- Alsip Restoration4456 W 115th Pl
- AMB Associates Inc3103 W Armitage Ave
- America's Custom Home Builders, Inc.4453 Oakton St
- AMERICAN ADVANCED REMODELING INC8800 44TH PL
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- AMERICAN CONCRETE CORP2012 CYPRESS CT
Glendale Heights, Illinois
- American Crawlspace & Basement Corp15527 70th Ct
Orland Park, Illinois
- American National Restorations, incPO BOX 101
- American Restoration Group Inc.1300 Remington Rd
- American Stone Restoration7818 Mount St
- AMLIN RESIDENTIAL INC5800 Amlin Circle
- Ancient Construction10415 Penny Ct S
- APEX EXTERIORS, INC.1655 Shanahan Dr
South Elgin, Illinois
- Aq construction inc16853 W 143rd St
- Archadeck of Chicagoland395 West Northwest Highway A
- Archway Home Remodeling1962 N Clybourn Ave
- ARK BUILDERS INC848 N State St
- Armando's Masonry827 Hartrey ave
- Armour Roofing & Masonry8502 s. Parkside
- ARROWHEAD BRICK PAVERS2800 S Cannonball Trl
- Art's Masonry & Tuckpointing, Inc.10109 s. 82nd ave
Palos Hills, Illinois
- Artec Construction Inc1275 Studio Ln
- Artistic Impressions2303 Randall Road #240
- ASKEY'S CONSTRUCTION4549 GARDINER AVE
- ASPIRE CONSTRUCTION, INC1109 Singleton Dr.
- ASW Restoration Corp14635 S 135th Ave
- Atlan Inc400 W 107 Street
- Atlas Restoration LLC11441 Melrose Ave.
Franklin Park, Illinois
- Augustyn Construction Corp3342 W Irving Park Rd
- Avondale Roofing Inc6437 N Avondale Ave
- A & J CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION
- B & D Construction Services1005 Highland Rd
- B J Construction5318 Glenbrook Trail
- B&C Pavers and Landscaping Inc.13718 Washington St.
- Bailey Construction Co13937 Grenelefe Ln
Homer Glen, Illinois
- Bayer Builders4356 Prescott Avenue
- Bella Construction & Remodeling LLC6226 N Broadway St
- Benefit Roofing1107 Vinewood
WILLOW SPRINGS, Illinois
- Benito's Landscaping, IncP.O. BOX 453
- Berg Roofing and Home Improvements900 Ogden Ave
Downers Grove, Illinois
- Bert Tuckpointing & Restoration, Inc5007 W Lawrence Ave
- BEST ART CONSTRUCTION10 N. Delphia Ave
Park Ridge, Illinois
- BEST WAY BUILDERS INC6910 W JARVIS AVE
- Blackstone Restoration Group,Inc3801 W North Ave
- BNK ENTERPRISES INC4N695 HIGH MEADOW RD
Saint Charles, Illinois
- Bret-Mar Landscape Management15000 S Will Cook Rd
Homer Glen, Illinois
- Brian Allendorfer Co Inc1240 N Central Park Ave
- Brian Caputo's Southwest Construction17035 S. Burnham Avenue
- Brick Creations & Landscaping259 N Calhoun St
- Brick Paver Creations Inc13707 S Kenton Ave
- Brick Transformers255 Southwick
- Brickwork Experts LLC7724 W BELMONT AVE
- Bridgeview Construction7146 thomas ave
- Brunmark Painting399 Vinings Dr
- Bruno's Tuckpointing, Inc.1400 W 175th
East Hazel Crest, Illinois
- Budget Right Handyman520 W Erie St Ste 240
- Bulldog Property Services, LLCP.O. Box 1972
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- B & D Construction Services