If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Joliet, IL
There are 66 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Joliet
- U.S. WaterproofingMy sump pump goes off all the time; I think there is a natural spring around my house. Joe Silverberg, my local U.S. Waterproofing rep., has been wonderful in advising me on my sump pump replacement, (which works beautifully by the way and gives me so much peace of mind!), and on sealing cracks in my basement walls. Whenever I have needed him, Joe comes over right away to address the situation. I highly recommend Joe and U.S. Waterproofing, who does excellent work and stands by that work
- The Real Seal LLCThe work was done promptly and flawlessly. The whole process from quoting to scheduling the work was great. Both the office and onsite staff coordinated really well. We highly recommend Real Seal to tackle your waterproof projects.
- The Real Seal LLCThe Real Seal team responded promptly and effectively throughout the project from the estimation through completion of work. There was a miss on their part during the estimation process, which could have resulted in a big issue, but they handled it with professionalism and grace and performed the additional work free of charge. The crew was professional and I think they did a great job. All in all, I’d hire them again
- The Real Seal LLCWe were getting some water in our basement, which The Real Seal determined was coming from a crack in the foundation. They identified and repaired the crack quickly. Our technician worked neatly and efficiently, and all staff were pleasant and responsive throughout the process.
- Perma-Seal Basement SystemsIt went very well, the gentleman who represents the company was very professional, showed up on time, very patient, walk me through with the offer and everything were extremely positive.
- Perma-Seal Basement SystemsRomy came out to provide a quote for repairing our driveway. He provided his honest opinion that it wouldn't make sense to proceed with the repair due to the extensive damage, and he suggested repouring the driveway instead (which they don't do). I really appreciate his honesty. Also he spent a lot of time answering my questions about basement waterproofing, which is a project we are not pursuing at the moment but if we do in the future we will definitely reach out to Romy
- The Real Seal LLCHad a great experience with Real Seal from beginning to end. Initial consultation to solution for seepage in corner of our basement resulted in drain tile option with new sump pit given our specific situation. The work was scheduled and completed several weeks later. The crew was very professional and made sure the work was done to our satisfaction. I would highly recommend Real Seal
- Perma-Seal Basement SystemsPablo, Caesar, Manny and their crew were wonderful. They did an awesome job installing an overhead conversion on our hundred year old house. Communication was great, they worked diligently, and we could not be happier with the result.
- Perma-Seal Basement SystemsCould not of been any better. Jose our technician was so nice and easy to work with. Highly recommend these guys.
- Allegro Design & ConstructionBoris called me within an hour of setting up the project on Angi. His punctuality, expertise, and knowledge of all things related to basements/foundations is unmatched. I strongly recommend Allegro Design & Construction.
Basement Waterproofers in Joliet
- Business Description:We are family owned and veteran owned (USMC). We provide professional basement waterproofing solutions that work within a family’s budget. We guarantee a positive experience in your moment of need. From the moment you contact us, you are treated as one of the family. We show up for our appointments on time, create a solution customized for your needs, and complete your project in a professional and timely manner. Our waterproofing solutions allow you to choose what you are most comfortable wi..Recent Review:Ken Kirchner, the owner, checked on our foundation. The insurance adjuster told me we may have a crack in the foundation. After evaluation our foundation, Ken told me there were no cracks in our foundation. Our plumber told me there was a water pipe problem. Ken video taped the location the water was coming in our family room. After viewing the video, our insurance adjuster told me we had a valid claim. Ken and Family Waterproofing Solutions did not charge me for his service. When you are looking for an honest evaluation and workmanship, I highly recommend Ken Kirchner and Family Waterproofing SolutionsBill F.
- Business Description:American Crawlspaces Has a Lifetime, Transferable Warranty. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. American Crawlspaces has 27 years in combined experienced in crawlspace and basement water proofing. Our goal is to be the leader in the water proofing world in continued growth though quality and customer satisfaction. American Crawlspaces will make your home a healthier place to live. Chicago Regulated Business License #255133Recent Review:The crew that came out did an excellent job! They were professional and they took their time to make sure everything was to my satisfaction. Afterwards they cleaned up the work area and it was spotless! I would hire them againDeborah M.
- Business Description:We are a small business. We were established in 2012. Most of business is from word of mouth. We specialize in all line of concrete work, fencing, sodding and landscaping.Recent Review:The job was professionally completed with great clean up. Team was friendly and price was competitive. Most pleasant surprise was the speed. We spoke on a Saturday and confirmed contract on Sunday. The job was completed Tuesday.Adam P.
- Business Description:For over 40 years, we have been providing over 400,000 homeowners throughout Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana with their basement waterproofing and structural foundation issues. With our free estimates and uniformed professionals you get the best value in the industry, and the peace of mind of a healthy home. We have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and the BBB's 2016 Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics. If you have plumbing, concrete lifting, crawl space encapsulation and ..Recent Review:First off I’d like to lead with; I never do these types of reviews. I am in no way typing this with malicious intent. With that being said, our experience with Perma-Seel has been nothing short of a nightmare. October of 2020 we reached out to Perma-Seel to get a new sump pump for our basement. We trusted the name/brand that came with Perma-Seel so much so we allowed them to up-sell us other services I now question if we truly needed. Fast forward to August 2021 we had an issue with the the pump (all the lights turned red on the pump and it was beeping) and called someone from Perma-Seel. A gentleman from Perma-seel came out (when they were available) and claimed the pump was not plugged in properly and seemingly accused my family of tampering with the pump. Really? (Huge Red Flag) By the grace of God the gentleman seemingly fixed the issue without charging us. Fast forward to today 10/11/21. My wife, my 2 daughters and I arrived home from watching Addams Family 2. We were on cloud 9 after an amazing family night. Not to mention today’s my wife’s birthday. When we walk in the house we hear a strange noise coming from the basement. I run downstairs only to find the sump pump drain pipe has detached and water is flying everywhere in our basement. (Please forgive me if I’m not using the correct terminology for these items) Pictures are included. I have video of what looks like a geyser spewing up smelling sump pump water all over the wall and carpet. (Mood officially destroyed) My wife did what anyone would do in the situation and contacted Perma-Seel to alert them of the issue. She tell me the manager she spoke with (Thelma) told her we had a due balance of $200 for a defuser pump?!?!? And that that needed to be paid before they come address the issue and they won’t be able to come until the next day! Are you kidding me?!? $4000 worth of work that obviously was not done properly and you’re mentioning a due balance of $200!!?? Like seriously I’ll give you $300 if you come stop this. But whose to say Perma-Seel would fix the issue properly. It’s seriously not about the money. I get it. People need to get paid. But if a Perma-Seel representative installs something in your home and leaves, you’d expect that person did the job correctly. My wife is in literal tears as I type this. I will not speak on how I’m feeling right now. I don’t wish ill will toward Perma-Seel and it’s employees. I pray Perma-Seels’ employees and their families never have to experience what my family is going through today. We truly did not deserve this kind of treatment from theTony W.
- Business Description:Serving Chicagoland for over 39 years. All of our employees are thoroughly background checked. We also service southeast Wisconsin and Northwest Indiana. Licensed subcontractors used for structural engineering. Additional emails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional phone: (866) 841-6639
- Business Description:With over 25 years experience in all facets of both residential and commercial foundation waterproofing we have developed a reputation as the waterproofer's waterproofer. All work is performed by our own trained technicians and is with unconditional warranty. We use a line of green products. Our technicians are trained to treat your home as if it is their own. Our estimators are trained to prescribe only the repair designed for your individual problem. We will never try to up-sell to a higher..Recent Review:ULB Dry provided excellent service when inspecting and scoping our drainage system and sewer. They were prompt and explained each step of the work they were doing.Theo K.
- Business Description:2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 Super Service Award Recipient. Do we ever stop?? NO! We are an HONEST Basement Waterproofing and Foundation Repair company with a simple philosophy: Happy Employees Make Happy Customers. Our customer service is second-to-none. Please call our office to schedule an estimate at (847)-769-824Recent Review:The work was done promptly and flawlessly. The whole process from quoting to scheduling the work was great. Both the office and onsite staff coordinated really well. We highly recommend Real Seal to tackle your waterproof projectsJanet A.
- Business Description:Basement waterproofing and foundation repair company. Family owned since 1957 with over 300,000 dry basements. Free consultations. Lifetime warranties available. Award winning company.Recent Review:My sump pump goes off all the time; I think there is a natural spring around my house. Joe Silverberg, my local U.S. Waterproofing rep., has been wonderful in advising me on my sump pump replacement, (which works beautifully by the way and gives me so much peace of mind!), and on sealing cracks in my basement walls. Whenever I have needed him, Joe comes over right away to address the situation. I highly recommend Joe and U.S. Waterproofing, who does excellent work and stands by that workFrancoise B.
- Business Description:Basement Flood Protector provides basement waterproofing services as well as the best in sump pump and basement flood prevention products. We manufacture and carry the most advanced sump pump and battery backup systems available on the market. For more than 45 years we have served the Chicagoland area with the highest quality service and attention only a smaller company can provide. As a leader in basement waterproofing and seepage prevention services, we treat every basement as if it were ou..Recent Review:It's been great. The technician is very experienced and it just took half an hour to finish the job.DIANE W.
- Business Description:Crack Attack Team is a family owned and operated Foundation repair/Concrete flat work company. Our services include Exterior waterproofing, Structural repair and Concrete Flat work. Our company has received the 2012 ,2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 2018 Super Service Award! Our mission is to provide the greatest level of personal attention and customer service to all potential & existing clients, to deliver our products & services with highly competent and knowledgeable employees who are commit..Recent Review:Company has strong communications and good workers. Did I really get a thank you note from them? Yes. Doesn't that say great deal about their customer focus. I am about to call them for another hairline crack repair. Don't hesitate to use this companyDenise W.
Deals in Joliet for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Crest Hill
- Homer Glen
- New Lenox
- Orland Park
- Boulder Hill
- Palos Park
waterproofing contractors in Joliet
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A + INSTALLATIONS inc357 n tower dr
- A 1 BUILDERS GROUP INC.2810 MAPLE ST
Franklin Park, Illinois
- A O Handy5215 W Edgearton Ave
- A-Z REMODELING9112 Basswood Dr
Tinley Park, Illinois
- ABD WATERPROOFING1172 Holly Ln
- ABM Construction & Son259 E Rand Rd Suite 209
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Above All Services2093 Mallard Ln
Hanover Park, Illinois
- Accu-Dry Waterproofing & Concrete Pumping1049 Zygmunt Cir
- ACCURATE SAFETY SOLUTIONS - ACCURATE RADON1879 N. Neltnor Ave. #169
West Chicago, Illinois
- adkins home improvement2217 Crabtree Ave
- Advanced Home Improvements Inc888 E Belvidere Rd Ste 116
- AdvantaClean of Southwest Chicagoland13727 S Chatham Ave
Blue Island, Illinois
- Affordable Construction Solutions Inc401 Cumberland Ln
- Air Time Heating & Cooling LLC730 Turner Ave
- AK Reliable Construction Co., Inc.9444 Keeler Ave
- ALENIA EXTERIORS6891 CATALPA ST
Hanover Park, Illinois
- All Dry of Chicago Inc16851 Steeplechase Parkway
Orland Park, Illinois
- All home repairs1607 S Ridge Dr
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- All Pro Remodeling Inc1786 Fieldstone Dr. N.
- All-Ways Concrete6203 S Normandy Ave
- Always Ready Repair8755 W 131 St
Palos Park, Illinois
- AMB Associates Inc3103 W Armitage Ave
- America's Best Inc1795 B Cortland Ct
- American Crawlspace & Basement Corp15527 70th Ct
Orland Park, Illinois
- American Custom Homes2838 W Summerdale Ave
- American Waterproofing204 Industrial Ln
- Ancient Construction10415 Penny Ct S
- Andersen Plumbing301 South Main Street Unit 201
- Anderson Construction, Inc8522 South Pulaski
- Andika services inc.23843 cahills way
- Andy's Plumbing835 Judson Ave
- Appliance Repair of AmericaPO Box 123
- Armour Roofing & Masonry8502 s. Parkside
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Illinois731 District Dr
- Art's Masonry & Tuckpointing, Inc.10109 s. 82nd ave
Palos Hills, Illinois
- ASKEY'S CONSTRUCTION4549 GARDINER AVE
- Asrow Building Consultants, Inc.8820 Skokie Blvd Suite 119
- ASW Restoration Corp14635 S 135th Ave
- Atlas Restoration LLC11441 Melrose Ave.
Franklin Park, Illinois
- A + INSTALLATIONS inc
- B & F Foundation Repair LLC20430 Burnham Ave
Chicago Heights, Illinois
- Basement Flood Protector Inc100 Oakwood Rd Suite F
Lake Zurich, Illinois
- Bayer Builders4356 Prescott Avenue
- Bella Construction & Remodeling LLC6226 N Broadway St
- Bernhardt Restoration531 N Wolf Rd
- Bess WayPO Box 246
Hazel Crest, Illinois
- Blackstone Restoration Group,Inc3801 W North Ave
- BobbeeB's Tile Grout Drywall & Insulation15134 Myrtle Ave
- Bone Dry WaterproofingPO Box 204
- BROADLEAF INC1220 BRISTOL AVE
- B & F Foundation Repair LLC
- C B Construction2622 W. Jackson Blvd. 201-TBQ
- Carpenter On Call13850 Selva Ln.
Orland Park, Illinois
- CementWorks LLC11 Pickford Road
- Chi Renovation & Design4868 W Dempster St
- Chicago 606 Handyman and Remodeling Services4224 w 83rd street
- Chicago Crawlspace & Basement Pro's Corp149 Branchaw Blvd
New Lenox, Illinois
- Chicagoland Remodeling Inc2130 N Harlem Ave
Elmwood Park, Illinois
- Chipz Home Remodeling & Construction Inc.206 Teak Lane
- Choice Plumbing16557 S Lily Cache Rd
- CKS BUILDERS LTD920 MEADOW RIDGE DR
West Chicago, Illinois
- Classic Restoration4929 W Grand Ave
- Coast to Coast Masonry Group Inc2351 Bayberry Ln
Long Grove, Illinois
- Cobblestone Remodeling Inc3066 N Clybourn Ave
- COMPLETELY CLEAN CARPET & UPHOLSTRY CLEANERS INC15051 HIGHLAND AVE
Orland Park, Illinois
- Concrete Crawlspaces & Basement Waterproofing Corp21 W 180 Hill Ave
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- Corina's handyman services429 W Ohio St
- Crack Attack Waterproofing Team10134 Clow Creek Rd. unit 1A
- Crack Master Chicago1325 Banbury Rd
- CRAFTWOOD LUMBER & HARDWARE1590 OLD DEERFIELD RD
Highland Park, Illinois
- CRC Concrete Raising & Repair470 Keller Dr
Park City, Illinois
- Creative Combined Construction Inc.500 N Michigan Ave Ste 600
- Creekside Builders, Inc.241 N Broadway 301
- Crowbar Construction and Home ServicesP.O. Box 783
- C B Construction
- D & S Construction644 Michigan St
- DAL Builders770 N Church Rd Suite A
- DALLIO BASEMENT WATERPROOFING14615 W HICKORY AVE
- Dawes ConstructionPO Box 466
- Design Within Reach755 West North Ave
- Design_Remodeling403 n farrell rd
- DG Construction1912 Cherry Road
- Diego & Gaby's Landscaping Co1924 Grey Ave
- DK New Age Design & Construction4845 Michigan Ave
Schiller Park, Illinois
- DNJ Remodeling and Repair, Inc.8231 Woodland Dr. Apartment C
- DNR CONSTRUCTION INC5803 EDWARD DR
Oak Forest, Illinois
- Doll House1407 Emerson
- Dolphin Construction Co1531 Revere Circle
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Doudys Co LLCPO BOX 338
Prospect Heights, Illinois
- DT GROUP LLC11535 183rd Pl Suite 105
Orland Park, Illinois
- Duane Blanton Plumbing, Sewer & Drainage Inc.600 Long Lake Dr
Round Lake, Illinois
- Dupage Contractors5S 765 Timberlane Dr
- Dysert Concrete Company912 N Central Park Ave
- D & S Construction
- Eco Dry Basements231 Airport Dr.
- Epoxy Systems IncPO Box 232
Chicago Heights, Illinois
- Everdry Waterproofing of Illinois5280 Belmont Rd
Downers Grove, Illinois
- Ewald Construction Inc.25909 Meadowland Circle
- excellent water proofing co.llc3823 S Parnell Ave
- extreme remodeling117 s grove ave
- Eco Dry Basements