Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Joliet, IL
There are 89 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Joliet
- American Crawlspace & Basement CorpThe crew that came out did an excellent job! They were professional and they took their time to make sure everything was to my satisfaction. Afterwards they cleaned up the work area and it was spotless! I would hire them again.
- Perma-Seal Basement SystemsRomy came out to provide a quote for repairing our driveway. He provided his honest opinion that it wouldn't make sense to proceed with the repair due to the extensive damage, and he suggested repouring the driveway instead (which they don't do). I really appreciate his honesty. Also he spent a lot of time answering my questions about basement waterproofing, which is a project we are not pursuing at the moment but if we do in the future we will definitely reach out to Romy
- American Crawlspace & Basement CorpIt was great! We called Steve when we discovered the leak as Steve had fixed another crack in our foundation last year and we were very satisfied with the results. We discovered the crack on Tuesday morning. Steve was at our house within the hour, gave us an estimate and had his crew here Thursday. The workers did a great job and cleaned up the area so it looks like nothing was disturbed. It was a very difficult job due to the amount of water in the soil and clay but they persisted. We are very happy and would definitely call them again! We hope we don't have to but if you need them, they are the people to call
- Logan Square Roofing & TuckpointingJohn was excellent, he came out right away for a roof leak that I had to inspect and give me a report about the situation as my Condo Association had let this leak go on since June without any action. He performed the inspection and followed up with me to make sure this problem was taken care of. I truly do appreciate the follow up and inspection and report on the status of the roof. I would definitly hire John and Logan Square Roofing for any needs in the future that I have as he is professional, responded in a timely manner and followed up to make sure he had done all he could for me. Thank you John
- Envy Home Services, Inc.The project went very well and moved right along. It turned out better than imagained!! The sunroom looks great and I am very happy with my purchase. Adam and Shay kept me in the loop and answered all my questions along the way.
- Superior Chimney Services CorporationOverall couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Very knowledgeable and efficient from start to finish.
- Ecoscape Architectural Design LLCI have built patios myself in the past so I felt comfortable selecting the blocks and creating the design. I purchased the blocks, the lights, and the pump and waterfall for the project. Harvey and team made the dream come to life and added their own spin on the design. I was happy to let them have some artistic choices as we went along
- Tmw Enterprises Paving & MaintenanceWorking with TMW was a pleasure. Estimating was clear and easy to understand. Pricing was fair. Once we committed to doing the project, we had clear communication from Ty about permitting and scheduling, and he was quick about answering any question. The actual project took less time than scheduled and Luis and Ty were again available for communication every day. We especially liked how they came out to look over the site before work began to iron out any questions we or they had. The actual driveway work and stone walkway were done flawlessly. Every workday the workers were on time, worked efficiently, and kept the worksite (our yard and front of the house) clean. We could not be happier with the process or the final product. We know that the new driveway and walkway will serve us for years to come. TMW and his entire crew are highly recommended
- G Cat Construction CompanyIt is a joy to see a skilled team work together. We had a bid from another contractor that was much lower, but that person didn't take our drainage issues seriously. G-Cat was very careful to give us excellent drainage. Their final product is beautiful. They were very careful not to damage our lawn as they moved their equipment through and to clean up nicely
- J&F Concrete LiftingThese guys did a fantastic job for my drive way. Affordable, responsive and professional. My drive is now in perfect shape. Thanks much. I refer these services to my friends.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Joliet
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Very well. Had an ugly stained garage floor which was transformed by CCR. The work was completed on time in a professional manner. I was very pleased.Sue S.
- Business Description:We are a small business. We were established in 2012. Most of business is from word of mouth. We specialize in all line of concrete work, fencing, sodding and landscaping.Recent Review:The job was professionally completed with great clean up. Team was friendly and price was competitive. Most pleasant surprise was the speed. We spoke on a Saturday and confirmed contract on Sunday. The job was completed Tuesday.Adam P.
- Business Description:Experts in All flat work including specializing in stamped and of course colored concrete. Lay out and design.Recent Review:Very well. Brian Leigh and his crew did a beautiful job. I have already referred him to neighbors who admired the work.Earl and Mary A B.
- Business Description:The Creative Approach Builders and Remodelers, Inc. has been serving the Northshore and Chicagoland areas for over 40 years with quality workmanship and design. We specialize in Basement, Kitchen, Bathroom and General Home remodeling as well as exterior work including Brick, Concrete, Asphalt and Exterior Painting. We are truly a one stop shop for all of your home remodeling needs. No job is too big or to small and we handle the complete job! Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges...Recent Review:Getting a quote was great and after signing up found out the job was sub-contracted to another concrete company. I had to re-explain the project again. When they finally showed up I had to explain the project to the crew… again. The sub contract team was fine but they I had to manage them. Steve never showed up to look at the job or the work, not sure what I was paying for. Then after paying him I found the fence post there were suppose to install wasn’t done correct and only half of the post was in concrete. I had to dig 30” down and redo the work myself. When I called to complain (I was angry at their point) Steve proceeded to say something was wrong with me! Never again and I’m not sure how this company has a service awardMichael B.
- Business Description:Roofing and Tuckpointing contractor.Recent Review:Went with Kerry roofing to replace the leaking roof and leaking chimney on my mom's house. The chimney repair went great. They redid the entire top, installed a new liner, and tuck-pointed a good portion of the wall on the house around the chimney which was in also in need of repair. No more leaking chimney! The roof didn't go quite as well as the chimney work. The actual work was done on schedule but there were issues with it after they were done. But Tony was more than happy to get things fixed. Twice I called about somethings I saw that didn't look right and he was able to answer my questions (I'm not a roofing expert, was just comparing to other roofs) and then had a guy out to fix things when he determined that yes it wasn't done right. I realize this was a complicated roof, with many steep gables, but would expect an established roofing company to be able to handle the job, so was a bit disappointed there. But I appreciate that Tony is always a phone call away and able to answer my questions and send someone out if needed. They stand by their workWendy K.
- Business Description:Lindemann Chimney Co. is Chicagoland’s leading chimney service provider. Lindemann is a widely recognized company for uncompromising integrity and exceptional customer service. Known for going to extraordinary lengths to serve our customers, we provide only the best quality products and services in order to far exceed customer expectationsRecent Review:Terrific working with Chris & Lindemann team. Used them for chimney work and gas fireplace installation. Very high quality service and products. A+Lisa P.
- Business Description:We are a family owned general construction company providing the highest quality service and materials possible to the Chicagoland area for nearly three decades. We are licensed, bonded, and insured. We accept check and credit card paymentsRecent Review:Always very fair in pricing and on schedule completing work. Cleans up after. Highly recommended. Well deserving of 5 stars.Charles G.
- Business Description:For over 40 years, we have been providing over 400,000 homeowners throughout Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana with their basement waterproofing and structural foundation issues. With our free estimates and uniformed professionals you get the best value in the industry, and the peace of mind of a healthy home. We have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and the BBB's 2016 Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics. If you have plumbing, concrete lifting, crawl space encapsulation and ..Recent Review:First off I’d like to lead with; I never do these types of reviews. I am in no way typing this with malicious intent. With that being said, our experience with Perma-Seel has been nothing short of a nightmare. October of 2020 we reached out to Perma-Seel to get a new sump pump for our basement. We trusted the name/brand that came with Perma-Seel so much so we allowed them to up-sell us other services I now question if we truly needed. Fast forward to August 2021 we had an issue with the the pump (all the lights turned red on the pump and it was beeping) and called someone from Perma-Seel. A gentleman from Perma-seel came out (when they were available) and claimed the pump was not plugged in properly and seemingly accused my family of tampering with the pump. Really? (Huge Red Flag) By the grace of God the gentleman seemingly fixed the issue without charging us. Fast forward to today 10/11/21. My wife, my 2 daughters and I arrived home from watching Addams Family 2. We were on cloud 9 after an amazing family night. Not to mention today’s my wife’s birthday. When we walk in the house we hear a strange noise coming from the basement. I run downstairs only to find the sump pump drain pipe has detached and water is flying everywhere in our basement. (Please forgive me if I’m not using the correct terminology for these items) Pictures are included. I have video of what looks like a geyser spewing up smelling sump pump water all over the wall and carpet. (Mood officially destroyed) My wife did what anyone would do in the situation and contacted Perma-Seel to alert them of the issue. She tell me the manager she spoke with (Thelma) told her we had a due balance of $200 for a defuser pump?!?!? And that that needed to be paid before they come address the issue and they won’t be able to come until the next day! Are you kidding me?!? $4000 worth of work that obviously was not done properly and you’re mentioning a due balance of $200!!?? Like seriously I’ll give you $300 if you come stop this. But whose to say Perma-Seel would fix the issue properly. It’s seriously not about the money. I get it. People need to get paid. But if a Perma-Seel representative installs something in your home and leaves, you’d expect that person did the job correctly. My wife is in literal tears as I type this. I will not speak on how I’m feeling right now. I don’t wish ill will toward Perma-Seel and it’s employees. I pray Perma-Seels’ employees and their families never have to experience what my family is going through today. We truly did not deserve this kind of treatment from theTony W.
- Business Description:Avanti Stone, winner of Super Service Award 2015-2019, is a family owned and operated business. Our customers happiness and satisfaction is our number one priority. We specialize in interior residential and commercial installations of counter tops and ceramic tile. We work with many materials from all over the world such as quartz, quartzite, granite, marble, travertine, limestone, and many others. Avanti Stone also offers all types of exterior concrete services. Driveways, patios, sidewalks...Recent Review:I hired Avanti Stone to help me install a new marble fireplace mantel that I ordered from a mantel seller. I was glad that I found Avanti Stone. Not many companies do this kind of work. The mantel seller told me to reach out to stone masons but none of the masons I called do interior work. Maurizio, the owner, was responsive, polite and reliable. He always responded to text, emails, calls within the next business day. He maintained a good communication with me throughout the process. He was easy to work with and explained things very carefully to me. The entire crew worked hard and was professional. Maurizio is someone that makes you feel confident that he can deliver. The team was clean and left no mess behind. I was very pleased with the outcome of the installation. Not many people I found on Angie’s List did this kind of installation, so I cannot comment much on the price. However, I got another quote and the price of Avanti Stone was comparable with the other company. I chose to work with Avanti Stone because Maurizio seemed more enthusiastic with the job than the other company. I would definitely consider Avanti Stone for any future stone workAgnes W.
- Business Description:We're a family owned and operated concrete raising business. We serve the South, Southwest, and West suburbs of Chicago. We also serve parts of Northwest Indian. Jane VanOost is the president of Affordable Concrete Raising and oversees the daily operations. Ron, Jane's partner, oversees all field operations. Ron brings extensive construction experience to the company from being in the construction business for over 20 years. Affordable Concrete Raising is known for honesty, integrity, and d..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Crest Hill
- Homer Glen
- New Lenox
- Orland Park
- Boulder Hill
- Palos Park
concrete contractors in Joliet
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J CONCRETE CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 44
- A & J General Construction Co.12851 Clinton Ave.
Blue Island, Illinois
- A O Handy5215 W Edgearton Ave
- A-1 Concrete Leveling and Foundation Repair1201 PARK AVE
River Forest, Illinois
- A-Z REMODELING9112 Basswood Dr
Tinley Park, Illinois
- A.Roti Construction Inc.12271 Walker Road
- AAA Concrete Raising Company3 Golf Ctr
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- ABD WATERPROOFING1172 Holly Ln
- Abel Concrete Inc27W253 Liberty St
- ABM Construction & Son259 E Rand Rd Suite 209
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- ACB Masonry, LLCPO Box 2267
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- Accu-Dry Waterproofing & Concrete Pumping1049 Zygmunt Cir
- Accurate Exterior & Masonry2855 S Normal Street
- adkins home improvement2217 Crabtree Ave
- Advanced Roofing & Construction47 West Polk St Suite 100-208
- Affordable Concrete Raising9210 Gulfstream Rd Unit E
- Affordable Construction Solutions Inc401 Cumberland Ln
- Affordable Expert Home SolutionsPO BOX 471419
- AFFORDABLE LANDSCAPING AND SNOW REMOVAL6321 DEMPSTER STE 174
Morton Grove, Illinois
- AFFORDABLE LUXURY PAINTING & REMODELING3818 adesso ln
- AK Reliable Construction Co., Inc.9444 Keeler Ave
- Alex Construction North2629 Longview Dr
- All Construction Services, LLC21276 N. Boschome Cir.
Lake Zurich, Illinois
- All Contractors LLC.6311 Sands Road
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- ALL FIELDS OF CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION5246 S KILBOURN AVE
- All Pro Concrete1629 FORDHAM STREET
- All Right Construction1748 E 84th Pl
- All Safety Chimney Services112 Gerry Stevens Ct. 1A
- All-Ways Concrete6203 S Normandy Ave
- allied construction and roofing525 Anherst Ln
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- Allied Consulting and Associates829 Milan
- AllPro Construction & Roofing9950 Lawrence Ave
Schiller Park, Illinois
- Alpha Construction and Restoration Group Inc8500 W Catherine Ave
- Alpha Roofing Solutions2638 W 51st St Apt 1
- ALPINE BUILDERS & REMODELERS3010 N CALIFORNIA AVE
- AMB Associates Inc3103 W Armitage Ave
- America's concrete1803 w.cullerton
- America's Custom Home Builders, Inc.4453 Oakton St
- American Building of Chicago, Inc.14053 Bonbury Ln
Orland Park, Illinois
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- AMERICAN CONCRETE CORP2012 CYPRESS CT
Glendale Heights, Illinois
- American Concrete Raising Inc16W 104 Jeans Rd
- American Concrete Services18140 66th Court Unit 102
Tinley Park, Illinois
- American Crawlspace & Basement Corp15527 70th Ct
Orland Park, Illinois
- American Custom Homes2838 W Summerdale Ave
- American Home Improvers, Inc.10 East Main St # 225
East Dundee, Illinois
- American National Restorations, incPO BOX 101
- American Restoration Group Inc.1300 Remington Rd
- American Stone Restoration7818 Mount St
- American Union Construction Corporation3034 W 64 St.
- AMLIN RESIDENTIAL INC5800 Amlin Circle
- Ancient Construction10415 Penny Ct S
- Andy AnthonyPO Box 29401
- ANHALT CONCRETE413 Peale St
- Antonio's Concrete & Brick Pavers920 Whitebridge Ln
Hanover Park, Illinois
- APEX BUILDERS INCPO BOX 277
North Aurora, Illinois
- Apollo Concrete1821 W 33rd St
- Applewood Construction35 E Wacker Dr
- Aqua Pools Inc13445 W 159th St
Homer Glen, Illinois
- AquaServ Pool & Spa Inc720 N 17th Street (Unit 2)
Saint Charles, Illinois
- AQUILLA CANTRELL3528 N PARIS AVE
- Archadeck of Chicagoland395 West Northwest Highway A
- ARCHERS LANDSCAPING16910 Cicero Ave
Tinley Park, Illinois
- Armando's Masonry827 Hartrey ave
- ARMORED FLOORS INC10110 Clow Creek Rd.
- ARMSTRONG PAINTING SERVICES6612 N GLENWOOD
- Aros Construction3700 N Drake Ave
- Artisan Home Solutions1658 N Milwaukee Ave Ste 408
- Artistic Impressions2303 Randall Road #240
- ASHLAND CONSTRUCTION INC3S450 PATTERMANN RD
- ASKEY'S CONSTRUCTION4549 GARDINER AVE
- ASPEN CONCRETE9205 W 119TH ST
Palos Park, Illinois
- Asrow Building Consultants, Inc.8820 Skokie Blvd Suite 119
- Atlas Restoration LLC11441 Melrose Ave.
Franklin Park, Illinois
- Aubrey Garages Inc243 Orchard Lane St
Wood Dale, Illinois
- Augustyn Construction Corp3342 W Irving Park Rd
- Avanti Stone1077 Entry Dr
- A & J CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION
- B & D Construction Services1005 Highland Rd
- B & F Foundation Repair LLC20430 Burnham Ave
Chicago Heights, Illinois
- B & G MARBLE & GRANITE2416 N PATRICIA LN
- B J Construction5318 Glenbrook Trail
- Bak Brothers, Inc.1962 Raymond Dr
- Bandola Homes5306 Williams st
Downers Grove, Illinois
- BAUMGARTNER CONSTRUCTION30W751 N AURORA RD
- Bayer Builders4356 Prescott Avenue
- Beautiful Stones Contractor Inc.1213 S. Apletree Ln.
- Bella Construction & Remodeling LLC6226 N Broadway St
- Benefit Roofing1107 Vinewood
WILLOW SPRINGS, Illinois
- Benito's Landscaping, IncP.O. BOX 453
- Bess WayPO Box 246
Hazel Crest, Illinois
- Best Concrete253 E 159th
- Better Green Landscape1519 Parkside Dr
- Beverly Environmental LLC16504 S Dixie Hwy
- Black Hawk Paving19148 S. 104th Ave
- Blackstone Restoration Group,Inc3801 W North Ave
- BLUE SKY BUILDERS INC424 OGDEN AVE
Downers Grove, Illinois
- B & D Construction Services