Phillip's Handyman Services

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2012

3.8

3107 W Granville Ave

Chicago, IL 60659

Professional handyman offering services throughout Illinois all work guaranteed for 30 days, been around for 12 years We have a 100% Costumer Service attitude We Accept Cash, check ,credit, Paypal,Zelle or Venmo...

11/25/2015

Tina F.

Description of Work
Job was not completed, no written quote or invoice provided. hired from craigslist.

Category remodeling

01/19/2014

Steve E.

see above

Description of Work
Did not respond to my call.

Category handyman service

11/06/2012

amanda S.

Phillip was very quick at responding to my call. He made an appointment for the next evening which was super convenient for me. He was very pleasant and even interacted with my children. I will deffinitely be calling him again.

Description of Work
Repaired running toilet. Replaced garbage disposal. (I already had bought the actual disposal, he hooked it up for me).

Category handyman service,plumbing

08/04/2012

David O.

Overall, I was happy with the quality of their work they took theextra time to make sure I was satisfied, I called they came out, I received an estimate and then hired the company.On the scheduled workday they arrived on time and corrected all the problems that had been included in the estimate. I will definitely hire Phillips Handyman Services again if and when I need to address any problems. Everything was fixed and working! they are prompt, punctual, courteous and efficient. Overall experience was great! Phillip was professional throughout the process. When he came out to do an estimate, he educated me about different options, and set realistic expectations about the work I was requesting, and I felt that the estimate was fair and honest. I Decided to use Phillips Handyman Services, and they were flexible with scheduling the date and time that I needed with my work schedule. Work was done promptly, professionally, and exceeded my expectations. I would definitely use Phillips Handyman Services again!

Description of Work
We had several things that needed attention, two bathrooms that needed painting and some touchup areas in other rooms, we had a large sliding blind that need reattaching as it was coming loose from the wall. A sink that had a leaking faucet with a constant drip, which was replaced. We had a fireplace cleanout door, which was falling off the exterior brick that had to be reattached, we have a large screened enclosure that had a screen panel that had needed a new screen and a door that had to be rescreened all done to our satisfaction

Category handyman service,screen repair,ceiling fans,interior painters

DSY Construction Inc

We are a full-service general construction company with a wide range of experience from remodeling to construction, and have been serving Chicagoland area for over 10 years. We can help you with all aspects of home projects from those small handyman projects to home additions and everything else in between, whatever it might be. Whether it’s, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, custom cabinets, tilling or HVAC repair or installation, we can even help you with design and blue prints of your new space. Give us a call or send us an email with your request.

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    Bean's Lock & Key

For north & northwest Chicago call 847-514-2993. 2 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service charges apply. Extra charge for after hours services. May contact through email.

Not Licensed
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

We offer All Handyman needs Like Plumbing, Electrical, Carpenter, Painting, Rehab, Building, Flooring, Drywall, Property Maintenance