Melendez Moving Inc

Awards & Badges

3900 N Normandy Ave

Chicago, IL 60634

Family owned, family oriented! Honored to serve. Small enough to ensure quality, large enough to handle any move! With over 7 years of experience in the moving industry we know and understand how stressful moving can be. Thats why we strive to make every move as carefree and even enjoyable as possible. Focused on customer care & satisfaction we take great pride in serving people and handling their things. We will treat your home & belongings as we would our own. Give Melendez Moving Inc a call today, we look forward to moving you!...

Resposiveness

movers (37)piano movers (2)

01/05/2021

We moved on New Year's Eve morning and it went very well. The movers called ahead of time, were overly accommodating, offered great suggestions, and were professional. I would recommend them and use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved a room of furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2020

09/14/2020

It went great!! This was for my brother and he was very impressed by the two guys who came. He said they were pleasant and professional and efficient and it went as smoothly as he could have hoped. We also thought the price was very fair. Thank you!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from Apartment to Storage Unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2020

08/20/2020

Fantastic move: great price, excellent customer service, they were punctual, and didn’t waste any time getting the job done. My movers were Joe and Jeff . They were exceptional. Kevin the owner , clarified and confirmed what I needed done and the cost. He contacted me twice to confirm my move date and any changes in items to be moved. I would use them again and will refer them to friends and famil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from St Charles to Montgomery IL

CATEGORY moving companies,delivery service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

06/03/2020

Travis and John were fantastic. I can't say enough good things about them. Professional, polite, and very fast. I moved to a 2nd floor with some very heavy stuff, but they kicked a**. Thanks again guys I will definitely recommend and be a repeat customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed apartments.

CATEGORY moving companies,delivery service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

05/01/2020

Melendez Moving is truly amazing! They moved us to the 3rd floor of an apartment, with no elevator! This is my third time using them and I can not recommend them enough. Insanely hard working and kind people! Grateful to have found them and will never use another moving service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

04/18/2020

I would absolutely use Melendez Moving services again. They were fast, efficient, and fairly priced. They also took great care with my boxes and furniture. Next time I know that someone needs any type of moving services, I will be recommending them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2020

04/16/2020

Moving is definitely one of the most stressful things that anybody can endure but these guys made our move as pleasant and as efficient as can be. I greatly appreciate your help and would definitely recommend using them for any of your moving services, knowing they’ll be handled with the utmost professionalism and care. Thanks again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2020

04/04/2020

They were at all careful with my items. They ruined my brand new bed frame - upholstery was torn on one side. They lost my best bed comforter as well (how does that happen)? When I called to ask about the missing comforter they told me I was crazy. Was my fault. I do NOT recommend this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local move and full packing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

Ms. [Member Name Removed], While we recall being contacted about the comforter, our understanding was you hadn’t completed unpacking and would get back us once you were sure it was missing. As for the bed being torn, this is our first time hearing this. While we try to go out of our way to ensure that all moves go smoothly and customers are pleased once done, as the fellas assumed you were as they...

09/13/2019

Very well! I was surprised at how much care was given to wrap the piano! I thought it was going to be quick, but the movers took a lot of time to make sure the piano was very protected even though it was only a 10-minute drive between locations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano move

CATEGORY moving companies,piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

09/05/2019

EXCELLENT- experienced hard workers, knew exactly what needed to be packed, covered, broken down, organized. Stress free. Everything was moved and placed without damage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MOVE TO NEW HOME

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

Moving Professional Moving Service - Local / Within State Professional Moving Service - Long Distance / Out of State Professional Moving Service - Piano

Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express, Discover