Lakeview Heating and Cooling

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2017

4.1

Lakeview Heating and Cooling is dedicated to providing outstanding service to the communities of Chicago. There is no other company in the city you will find that cares more about quality, honesty and integrity than us. Our services range from yearly maintenance to service and repair, as well full and complete installation of Furnaces, Boilers (Steam or Hot Water), Air Conditioning, Water Heaters and all indoor air quality products. Our service technicians, installation crews and supervisors come second to none in this field. Our experience comes from over 20 years of technical training, hands on experience and a unrivaled determination for excellence. We are always trying to better our service in by investing in new advancements in energy saving products and by having a steadfast belief in eco-friendly solutions. Our honest and trustworthy staff are here to help you make the best educated decision you can make by giving you all possible options and information so you make the right choice. By choosing Lakeview Heating and Cooling as your HVAC service provider in Chicago you are already half way there. We are on stand-by 24 hours a day 7 days a week with no extra charge for nights, weekends or holidays. When you think heating and cooling, think Lakeview....

Ireland Heating & Air Conditioning Company

At Ireland Heating & Air Conditioning Company, we're proud of our 40 years of service to the North Shore and look forward to helping you with your air conditioning and heating needs. We're pleased to serve both residential and commercial customers; each of our experts is prepared to help you with the sales, service, and installation of the comfort system that is ideal for your home or business. And be sure to ask Ireland Heating & Air Conditioning Company for a free estimate. Whether it's a new installation or routine service, our factory-trained technicians provide the expertise your comfort depends on. And at Ireland Heating & Air Conditioning Company, we repair all makes and models. When it comes to your family you want dependable air conditioning and heating systems that provide you with value as well as comfort. Thanks to Ireland Heating & Air Conditioning Company you can expect value and comfort.

Offers by Ireland Heating & Air Conditioning Company on Angi
American Weathermakers

Six-Time Super Service Award Winner! Our Guarantee: If you have no heat, we'll be at your home within 60 minutes or we'll give you a $60 gift card good for any repair (must mention at time of scheduling). American Weathermakers is a family-owned business that has been servicing residential Chicago-land customers since 1949. We design, service and install numerous types of HVAC systems for new and regular customers every day. At American Weathermakers, we pride ourselves in being the most thorough, trained and technologically advanced group of HVAC professionals in the Chicago area. Our customers rely on us to be candid, transparent and affordable all while successfully creating and maintaining a comfortable, energy efficient, and safe environment in their homes. Comfort Club Membership is available. The benefits include discounts on tune-ups and repairs, automatic scheduling for tune-ups, extended warranties on most repairs and priority emergency service. These benefits are designed for you to save money on heating and air conditioning costs. We are ready right now to help you maintain and service your HVAC system without any hassles or hidden costs. Contact us today. The American Weathermakers professionals on staff can explain more about our services, what you can expect from our company and the benefits of joining the Comfort Club. We mean it when we say that we won’t be comfortable until you are. Let us get your HVAC system up and running so you and your family are comfortable through the rest of winter and into another Chicago summer. Additional phone: 855-955-4822 or 847-509-7777

Guardian Heating & Cooling Service

We are family-owned and operated since 1953 have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Heating and Cooling Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today at 773-763-9224

07/05/2018

COMPLETE RIPOFF I called with an issue on my AC unit. They gave me a window for a service call and ended up charging me triple the $65 for "labor" but nothing fixed. They said they'd get back to me that day with a price quote and that only the owner is authorized to do so. A day later I called back and was told to try again in an hour, which I did, and then to call later. A week and a rush job on ...

Description of Work
AC Compressior

05/30/2018

they don't call back when they say they will, they make appointments and then don't have them on their schedule, after the schedule issue is fixed Tom the owner calls up and tells me they can't install the exact pump needed because i purchased it myself even though his office manager very clearly told me they can. these guys are not good!

Description of Work
change pump for radiant heating system

03/19/2018

Tom came by on a very brief moments notice to help me in an emergency situation. He identified the problem immediately and was able to resolve it. I can’t express how professional he was in all of his interactions. I would read his service and performance as absolutely exceptional. Cost was also incredibly beyond reasonable. Thank you Tom

Description of Work
HVAC issue

02/09/2018

Had a couple of small problems with the thermostat and adding a air return but all in all great service.

Description of Work
Install new HVAC and Air Conditioner

01/14/2018

The team were professional and did great work replacing my furnace and thermostat.

Description of Work
Replaced HVAC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Furnace, Boiler, Air Conditioning Maintenance, Service and Repair, Complete Installations

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available