JUNK Relief

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2008

Need to get rid of some junk? At Junk Relief, we have the answer to all of your junk removal needs, no matter how big or small. Whether you need one couch removed or an entire building cleared out, we can help. Take advantage of the junk removal leader in the Chicago land area. Award winning.

2022 Super Service Award

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

Before Junk ReliefAfter Junk ReliefA Service Provider's profile image

hauling (658)trash removal (109)lawn care (1)excavating (21)dumpster rental (15)movers (4)

11/23/2022

Jill C.

If you need junk removal, these are the guys. We just finished unloading 95% junk from a hoarder house and can't say enough good things about the quality and professionalism of Pablo, team leader. Solid guy and hardest working. Ask for Pablo. Or Michael, who was always fun and so upbeat- non stop hauler. The billing and scheduling was easy too. Top notch company. Totally worth it. You get to order only what you need done. They do everything. It was a MAJOR job that took six full days.

Description of Work
Hauled out junk Took furniture to recycle Took Metal to recycle Took appliances to recycle Took All electronics Moved an entire basement filled to the brim (hoarder) up the stairs and into the dumpster We had them for a week.

11/21/2022

Anna F.

Michael and Marcel were so pleasant, professional and fast! They did a great job for us and we will absolutely work with them again!!

Description of Work
landscaping and construction debris

09/28/2022

Nicholas M.

The guys, Joseph and Red, were super professional, courteous and quick. Good peeps.

Description of Work
We have 20 years of junk that needed removing.

Category garbage collection, hauling services, dumpster service

Work Completed On 09/28/2022

08/06/2022

Elaine H.

Used Junk Relief twice and was very happy with their work both times. One of my favorite companies. So easy to schedule, employees are professional and work hard, price is right, on time, etc. Can't say enough good things about them. Will absolutely use them again and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Used twice....first time for junk removal in home, second time for yard waste removal

Category hauling services, lawn service

Work Completed On 08/02/2022

We appreciate the repeat business and love that we are continuing to meet or exceed your expectations of us! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future!

07/28/2022

Tyrone Q.

Excellent. Crew was fast, efficient and super friendly. Very polite and professional!!!! Would recommend highly to anyone!!

Description of Work
Apt cleared out

Category garbage collection, hauling services, moving companies

Work Completed On 07/28/2022

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We were happy to help! Call us anytime.

07/22/2022

Cindy W.

Junk Relief contacted me quickly with a price and was available the next day for pickup of my broken refrigerator. They were prompt, friendly, and professional. Without a doubt, I would use them again.

Description of Work
pick up a broken refrigerator

Work Completed On 07/21/2022

Thanks for calling Junk Relief to remove your broken refrigerator. Glad to hear you experienced our fast, friendly and professional service at it's best. We look forward to hearing from you again.

07/05/2022

AJ M.

Fast, reliable, and easy to communicate with.

Description of Work
Haul junk and debris.

Category garbage collection, hauling services

Work Completed On 07/05/2022

We appreciate the review and we were happy to offer our professional removal services. Thanks again for working with us!

05/19/2022

Laura A.

Great job - They were fast and thorough. Big relief for me to not have to deal with stuff myself. Well worth the money I paid.

Description of Work
Apartment cleaned out - construction and theft debris

Category excavators

Work Completed On 05/19/2022

So happy to hear we were able to quickly provide you with a big relief! Thanks for leaving us a review. Call us anytime!

03/29/2022

Kari M.

The two gentlemen from Junk Relief were prompt, professional, courteous and efficient. They were able to remove a queen size bedroom suite from a tight area without doing any damage to walls or doorframes. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I needed old bedroom furniture removed

Category excavators, hauling services

Work Completed On 03/29/2022

Thanks for letting us help you remove your bedroom set! We look forward to working with you again. Have a great day!

12/31/2021

Janet U.

Fast and efficient and very polite and friendly. I will be calling again.

Description of Work
after cleaning out the basement I had items, clothing and all sorts of odds and ends I didnt want. they took everything including several items from the garage Very polite and super fast workers. They were terrific!!

Work Completed On 12/30/2021

12/30/2021

David R.

It could not have gone better. They knew exactly how to get an oversized sofa out of my small apartment and down 4 flights of stairs. They were fast and highly professional. They had to improvise a few times because the halls and doors were not wide enough and they didn't scratch the walls or floors doing it.

Description of Work
Removed sectional sofa and platform bed

Category garbage collection, hauling services, moving companies, dumpster service

Work Completed On 12/29/2021

12/07/2021

Paul H.

Everything went extremely well. They were on time, they loaded the trucks quickly and efficiently, they were polite and very professional. I was impressed. Their estimate was the lowest of the three junk hauling companies I contacted. And they came in at the low end of the range of their estimate.

Description of Work
Junk Relief removed 2 truck loads of old furniture, odds and ends and leftover chemicals and hazardous liquids from my father-in-law's house as we were preparing to sell it.

Work Completed On 12/06/2021

11/23/2021

Rick W.

Arrived on time, super clean, very careful when in the elevator. Took very little time and was well done.

Description of Work
Remove Mattress and Box Spring

Work Completed On 11/20/2021

10/31/2021

Genesia W.

Our family has been working on a clean out, demo, and refinishing of our Grandma's Basement. We have used this service to haul away garbage and debris on two separate occasions. The Junk Relief office was responsive, estimates could be done through text by sending photos, the price was extremely reasonable (priced per truck load with labor included *compared to* $200+ per small bagster bag). Each time drivers were attentive, prompt, and efficient. 10/10 recommend for the Chicagoland Area.

Description of Work
Clean Out of Grandma's Basement

Work Completed On 10/31/2021

Review for JUNK Relief - 2010 W Fulton St, Chicago, IL - 39527962

10/08/2021

James H.

Workers showed on time, were professional and friendly. Removal was quick, easy.

Description of Work
Removed old washer & dryer

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

Thanks so much for working with us [Member Name Removed]! Happy to help anytime!

09/27/2021

Judith N.

this company is by far one of the best I've ever worked with. Quick response and service.

Description of Work
hauling and moving boxes

Category excavators, hauling services

Work Completed On 09/27/2021

09/27/2021

Janet C.

Excellent! The two workers were on time, efficient, and courteous. Couldn’t have gone any better. I highly recommend Junk Relief.

Description of Work
Furniture and contents of home removal.

Work Completed On 09/27/2021

09/01/2021

Rich M.

The crew showed on schedule. They efficiently and carefully removed the items. The price was fair. I would absolutely use Junk Relief again.

Description of Work
Removal of furniture and misc. items

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

07/09/2021

Heidy H.

I recommend Junk Relief. The crew let me know they were on their way. They were punctual, hardworking, and very professional.

Description of Work
Junk removal

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

06/23/2021

Kate M.

Excellently! They were right on time, worked quickly, and charged the agreed price. Both people were professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Removing a piano soundboard

Category hauling services, moving companies

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

06/03/2021

Beverly C.

The two gentlemen arrived promptly. After getting an idea of what had to be removed, they started right away. I had everything labeled with a sticky note and it was easy for them to remove. Very courteous and professional. I would recommend and I will hire again. I had file cabinet, book cases, exercise bike, record player with speakers, large storage cabinet, etc. They completed task in one hour and 15 minutes, approximately. Best peace of mind I have had in a while, glad it is gone.

Description of Work
40 year basement cleanout

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

05/30/2021

CHRISTINE P.

it went great! The crew arrived within the designated time slot. They were courteous, professional, and friendly. All items were removed in about half an hour.

Description of Work
Removal of old scrap building materials and other unwanted items.

Category garbage collection, hauling services

Work Completed On 05/30/2021

05/18/2021

steve A.

it was a great team that came to the home. they did an outstanding job

Description of Work
house and garage removal