Chicagoland Roofing & Tuckpointing

Founded 2020

Flat roof specialist | Family owned and operated since 1960. We specialize in flat roofs shingle roofing and Metal roofing and aluminum roof coating and gutter repairs and installation and emergency repairs we do full installations and repairs on all types of roofs ! . We do free estimates contact us for more information all are work is guaranteed 10% off for senior citizens first responders and veterans and Angie’s list customers are #1 goal is our customers satisfaction....

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

A Service Provider's profile image

+75 more images

roofing (17)skylight installation (1)gutter repair (5)masonry (3)

07/09/2022

isabel L.

Worst company ever! If I could give them a cero I would. The owner Sam is a total ripoff initially quoted me 13,000 for a roof and when the roof was off he changed the price to 19,000 I had no other choice but to pay him the 19,000. He was also hired to do tuck-pointing and water proof around the house which he never completed with me paying him more then 1/2 of the quoted price. They stole my shovels when they were cleaning up. Sam and his son Frank promised me to refund me for the unfinished job and till this day they have not answered any of my calls. Do yourself a favor don’t use this ripoff company! Stay away

Description of Work
Roof, tuck-pointing

Work Completed On 07/09/2022

06/28/2022

Barbara C.

Chicagoland Roofing and Tuckpointing is an amazing contractor. What you get is a bunch of honest, hardworking guys who take great pride in their work. I did my research, and I am so glad I chose this contractor for our job. Our house was built in 1906 and we are in a historic district. We love our home, which has housed three generations of our family. Chicagoland Roofing is a family-owned business spanning four generations, three of which worked on our job site. We had three roofs that needed work; the main roof, the garage roof, and the sloping roof over the front porch with clay tiles. They were able to handle each one and its special needs. The big companies gave a cursory inspection of our main flat roof and said they would re-roof. Chicagoland went over it carefully and was more conservative. They repaired that roof with a promise of 10 more years before re-roofing will he warranted. They completely re-roofed the garage, fixing a bad slope that had allowed rain to puddle there previously, and they did a complex repair of the porch roof. In addition they tuckpointed one chimney and removed and capped another chimney that is not used. They thoroughly cleaned up the job site every evening. Because our job spans most things a residential owner could be faced with in the city, we would be happy to have a potential client of their choosing come to view the work they did for us. We are very pleased with the outcome of this job and feel assured that if we should need to exercise our warranty, they will be there to take care of us.

Description of Work
Roofing and Masonary

Work Completed On 06/24/2022

Thank you [Member Name Removed] I appreciate the review and I thank you and [Member Name Removed] for giving us a chance to take care of your projects and I wish you and [Member Name Removed] The best God bless

05/16/2022

Lyle B.

It's hard to find crews that combine skill, expertise, quality work, fair price, and top customer experience. I was beyond impressed with how excellent Sam, Frank, and their team performed in all of these categories when they came to do a full replacement of my roof. Throughout the process, Sam was thoughtful and communicative, making sure I understood my options and providing expert recommendations. I was so pleased with their work that I increased the scope of the project to also install two skylights and new gutters. I contract a lot of projects in my home and I have never worked with better people and had a better experience than working with Chicagoland Roofing and Tuckpointing. A top class operation who are completely committed to customer satisfaction. I will be hiring Chicagoland in the future for any project that they are comfortable taking on. Best in the business as far as I'm concerned.

Description of Work
Roof replacement and skylight installation

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 05/16/2022

Review for Chicagoland Roofing & Tuckpointing - 5526 N Sayre Ave, Chicago, IL - 39734438

05/09/2022

Emily G.

Very grateful for San and team. Sam came out and was very honest about the work that was needed for my roof. The builder did a subpar job installing the roof so my 12 year old roof needed to be completely replaced. The work was done that same day. Before the rain and wind storms. I was provided before and after photos. Team did a great job. Definitely would hire them again.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 04/26/2022

05/06/2022

Angela J.

Chicagoland roofing came out In the rain and put emergency tarp two days later they came out and redid my entire roof they install plywood and all bad areas I was very happy with the price very reasonable I will hire dumb again

Description of Work
Roofing Repair

Work Completed On 03/27/2022

04/01/2022

Julie D.

Punctual, thorough and personable. All processes and recommendations were thoroughly explained. Neighbors I share an alley with commented on workers’ courtesy. Their cleanup after completion was so good the garage interior looked better when they left than when they arrived!

Description of Work
Roof and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 04/01/2022

Review for Chicagoland Roofing & Tuckpointing - 5526 N Sayre Ave, Chicago, IL - 39682508

10/27/2021

Tom D.

The ice dams from last winter and the heavy rain we got in late October caused my flat roof start leak. Sam and his crew came the same day I called to provide me with a quote. They took detailed photos where the issues were accruing and explained what was going on. They came back the next day and immediately began to fix my roof, which took about 2.5 days from start to completion. It's been a couple months now and their work has been put to the test with rain and a bit of snow and I'm happy to report no leaks. They gave me a price guarantee on top of a great warranty too. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 10/26/2021

09/25/2021

Claudia A.

I highly recommend Chicago Roofing - It was great working with Sam. He kept me inform of each step they were doing and did an excellent job . Look g forward to doing other project with you . Thank you …

Description of Work
Roofing work

Work Completed On 09/27/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] I appreciate it and it was a pleasure doing business with you also and look forward to doing business again in the future thank you Sam

08/23/2021

Jeff R.

Sam came out on a Friday to give me a quote for a flat roof repair and was able to schedule me for Monday afternoon. He explained exactly what was wrong with my roof and what he needed to do to repair it. Sent frequent pictures of the progress when work was underway. Unfortunately after removing the old roofing material they found an additional problems that needed to be repaired, but they had the knowledge and expertise to fix them.

Description of Work
Reroofing flat roof

Work Completed On 08/23/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the comment and the review it was a pleasure to work for you

04/17/2021

Ron R.

Wonderful Job! Sam was very professional answered all my questions and explained the job completely. Photos were taken before and after completion. I will always use this company in the future and refer my friends and family

Description of Work
Tear off existing roof and install new modified rubber roofing on my commercial roof for my business

Work Completed On 04/10/2021

03/29/2021

Megan G.

Sam and his team were professional and prompt. They got all the work done as fast as the weather would allow and made sure all the debris was cleaned up and hauled away. Not only would we recommend them, but we will be using them for work we have planned in the future.

Description of Work
replaced gutters, Replaced wall flashings and resurfaced, Cut and sealed two holes for exhaust, re-cemented coping tiles and tuckpointed where it was needed.

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

03/17/2021

Chris N.

It was a pleasure doing business with Chicagoland roofing Sam and his crew came in and replace two roofs on our buildings and two garages they always showed up on time was there early in the morning and finish one building and one garage each day they make sure everything was clean at the end of the day I recommend them to my friends and neighbors and they did work for my neighbor and he was satisfied also they also Took pictures before and after it made it so much easier to understand the work that they did thanks to Sam and his crew

Description of Work
Roofing on two buildings and two garages

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

03/17/2021

Moose C.

Chicagoland roofing came out on 03/14/2021 and gave me a free estimate we agreed on the price they was able to start the project on 03/16/2021 they finished everything in one day A complete tear off of my roof New oversize aluminum gutters and aluminum soffits they had a crew of 10 12 men working they had material delivered one day before and a dumpster it was so easy to do business with them me and My Wife was very happy with their service Sam explain everything he was doing and take pictures before and after while I was at work he emailed me pictures as he was doing the work we need Masonary work next month and we will definitely use them again

Description of Work
Roofing and gutters and aluminum soffits

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

03/16/2021

Sylvia J.

They were very good workers. My daughter was very pleased with them. They did a good job. They were very reasonable. I recommended them to my sister, neighbors, and friends. They were very nice and wonderful.

Description of Work
They did a roof replacement on my daughter's house.

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

03/11/2021

Tony R.

It was a pleasure doing business with Chicagoland Roofing and Tuckpointing Sam and his crew came out and gave me a price and once we agreed he was able to work on my restaurant The next day because it was leaking in the kitchen he put a complete new layover roof had everything done in one day There was no inconvenience to my customers One month later I had them doing my house with a complete tear off shingle roof it was easy to work with them they explained everything they was doing and took pictures before and after I will use them for all my roofing and Tuckpointing Jobs 👌👌

Description of Work
Roofing and Tuckpointing

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

03/11/2021

Mike J.

Sam and his crew came out gave us a free estimate and was able to start our project the next morning because we had three leaks in our roof coming in our building and their price was very reasonable

Description of Work
They put a modified Laying over Roof System

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

Contact

Phone

5526 N Sayre Ave

Chicago, IL 60656

Website

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

24 hours

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We accept remote payment