Changing Colors, Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since January 2002

5024 W Foster Ave

Chicago, IL 60630

Changing Colors Inc. has been in service since 1982. We are a fully, licensed, bonded and insured company. We have all of our own employees and do not use subcontractors. Our service team is made up of experienced professionals who can paint the interior or exterior of your home of office. We use only the best paints and have a large variety of colors to choose from....

interior painting (505)house painting (159)plastering (66)drywall (59)wallpaper removal (50)wallpaper hanger (40)deck cleaning (32)pressure washing (22)water damage restoration (15)woodworking (14)interior decorators (11)general contractors (11)

06/20/2021

I requested a quote for fence staining. The representative on the phone was very responsive and professional. The owner came out promptly and gave a detailed quote within a couple of days. He took the time to explain everything and was very honest that they had several other jobs ahead of mine and it would take some time to get out here. The price quote was in line with others I received but I end...

Description of Work
Received quote for fence staining.

Category contractors,house painters

Work Completed On 06/20/2021

03/18/2021

Awesome! We interviewed 5 companies. On their initial visit to measure they gave us our questionnaire already filled out plus copies of their insurance and other papers that we requested. They were on time and personable. The painters were professional, friendly and quick. The work was perfect.

Description of Work
Master bedroom suite

Category contractors,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

02/01/2021

Owner and operator Tony sent in a great crew. Headed up by Jaime along with Vincente and Bill. This team was here about two weeks to complete the job and the results were outstanding. Great job guys. Owner Tony was always available to answer any questions. I would definitely hire Tony and his crew again.

Description of Work
Skim-coated and saved old plaster walls and interior painting

Category plastering,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

11/09/2020

It exceeded my expectations. The work that was done was top notch and Tony and his crews were extremely attentive and had great attention to detail.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

09/04/2020

Communication with company was excellent. Work done on time, workers were professional and pleasant, even helped a neighbor who was having trouble lifting something. The neighbors complimented both the work and the work team. There were quite a few boards that needed replacing. For a couple of days we had a carpentry team there with the painters swarming the house. For a full week the temps were i...

Description of Work
Full exterior painting of 150 year old house, 2 story, 2000 sq feet

Category pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

07/29/2020

Excellent quality work, done on time and at a reasonable price. They followed up promptly for some touch up.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of stucco, wood trim, and porch. Deck refinishing.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

06/24/2020

Changing Colors did a great job painting my 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath apartment. This was in preparation to sell the unit. After inspecting the unit Tony provided an estimate and schedule that worked well with my timeline to sell. While Tony’s initial inspection was thorough once the work stated they ran into unforeseen problems that were not readily apparent by either of us and discoverable only after ...

Description of Work
I hired Changing Colors to paint a 2 bedroom 1.5 bath Co-op apartment

Category contractors,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

05/27/2020

Prompt response from first estimate request. Timely turn around with estimate. Price just under two other estimates. Very professional guys and really nice. Careful with plants and flowers and clean up was excellent.

Description of Work
Cement sills of our bungalow painted and exterior window trim.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

05/12/2020

This was my first time contracting out painting. Having not contracted painting before, I found hiring painters was more expensive than I had thought, but physically unable to do some tasks I once did, I relied on the reviews here, my meeting with Tony and so I signed off on the project. The guys showed up promptly and I left them to do their work. I came by the house at end of day one and was com...

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

11/04/2019

The crew arrived at the designated time and did a fantastic job. My fence and deck look awesome. They cleaned up after themselves very nicely.

Description of Work
My new cedar fence needed to be sealed. Also, part of my new deck needed painting.

Category decks,house painters

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

Building decks, window cleaning, general contracting, skylights, stucco & siding installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover