Accurate Electrical Solutions

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2012

See website for additional service areas....

A to Z Electrical Svc

Family Owned & Operated. Since 1967, A+ Rating With The BBB. No Subcontractors. Licensed Bonded and Insured. Emergency calls.

RH Sneed's Hardware and Maintenance, LLC

Bosch Electrical Services

Bosch Electrical services is a full service, licensed and insured electrical contracting company. Excellent customer service is our number one priority

12/30/2019

So, the work was impeccable. However, I'm not sure it was worth the loss of my engagement ring. I had a tree take down the riser on my house so I was without power for a week. They stayed late the first day to make sure the repairs were complete enough for me to at least get ComEd to restore my power. That was when I discovered that my engagement ring as well as some cash was missing. When I talke...

Description of Work
repair riser & install new electrical box

Category electrician

We are sorry to hear that you are going through this difficult situation. We prioritize a courteous and professional experience for every client and we can assure you that our team has upheld that standard in this situation. During our work with you, you told our team that your home had been burglarized twice previously, with one incident happening within a few days of our team’s visit and that yo...

10/07/2018

Terry the owner and his team Carlos and Conrad were professional and respectful. Given that the work took longer than expected their continued focus on safety and quality was quite impressive. We appreciate Terry informing us that there was the possibility that an unexpected issue may arise and that there might be an additional cost. We be using him again to install additional fixtures.

Description of Work
Electrical wiring and fixture installation

11/23/2016

Wasn't very trustworthy and ended up overcharging me for light fixtures he claim he paid $10.00/ piece for when they were only $6.00/piece when I went to the store a week later to buy more

07/08/2016

The work was completed as requested. The finish work where the siding was cut was not finished. Terry informed me of any changes that needed to happen along the way. This was a pricey job. It needed to get done.

Description of Work
I needed a meter fittings and cover to be up to city code for new service. I also updated the electrical panel. The estimate was done the same day of the call. The permit was pulled and work began the next day.

10/23/2014

He does really good work. He was where he was supposed to be when said he would be there. I haven’t had any issues with the work he did.

Description of Work
I used Accurate Electrical Solutions. He put in a new circuit breaker.

10/21/2014

They were very professional and explained the work needing to be done. It wasn't work that I could have done so I appreciate the expertise.

Description of Work
Replaced one of a three pole switch.

01/31/2014

It went well. They're professional.

Description of Work
I needed a 240 volt line, about 8 feet, run to a Kenmore dryer. They had to open a little bit of drywall to run the line.

08/26/2013

It went well. Everything was good. When I called them, they told me when they would be here and they did what they had to do. We talked on the phone several times.

Description of Work
We thought we had an electrical problem in the kitchen. We have fluorescent lights and we can't plug them in like they should so Accurate Electrical Solutions came out and plugged them in for us.

06/01/2013

They did great work. They were on time as well.

Description of Work
Installed 2 lights and 2 ceiling fans

10/17/2012

They did excellent, excellent job. They were on time & cleaned up after themselves. They also asked if there was anything else I needed done while they were here. I didn’t have anything at the time but found some things I’d like done in November & will definitely call them.

Description of Work
The installed 3 ceiling fans & 3 outdoor garage lights.

Category electrician

Residential and Commercial Electrical Outlet, Remodel A Kitchen Or Bathroom, Install Ceiling Fans, Safety Inspections & Generators.