A BRITE WINDOW CLEANING

Founded 1972 • With Angi since August 2001

10% off new customers...

L A McMahon Window Washing Inc

L A McMahon Window Washing Inc

Uses ECO Friendly Products. Cost is determined by the job. All Military families get an extra $10 off! Professional washers, all equipment supplied, and all work subject to on-site inspection. Tall ladder and parking fee may apply. Call for info or to schedule an appointment for work to be done. Award winning. Additional DBA - McMahon Window Washing Inc - LA.

06/15/2017

Very good, cleaned all extra storm windows and screens.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning

05/11/2013

Great experience with Bill.  Prompt to call back and get out for an estimate.  We have several skylights and his guy harnessed up and hung from our roof to take care of them.  Windows look great and they even helped us install our screens.  Great experience, would totally use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed whole home (2.5 stories) windows cleaned inside and out plus skylights.

03/10/2011

They did a good job cleaning the windows. They were friendly and efficient. There was a misunderstanding; I expected them to clean the aluminum frames in addition to the windows. On their first visit, they only cleaned the glass. I called the office and the manager quickly returned my call. He explained that it was unusual to have aluminum frames around interior windows; the employees had not prev...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed interior windows and aluminum frames around windows

01/26/2011

We liked that they were very positive, did the work, and had no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had them clean some windows.

08/28/2009

I liked the guy, we get along well, he tries to accomodate my schedule and their prices are good for what they do. This is the third or fourth time I have used them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned all of my windows. They cleaned approximately 15 ir 16 windows inside and out.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Thank you, we are very happy you liked our work. Looking forward to working with you again.

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL, INSIDE & OUTSIDE WINDOW CLEANING, GUTTER CLEANING , GUTTER SCREENING & POWERWASHING.

WORK OVER 3 STORIES HIGH.