Looking to paint your home and boost your curb appeal? Using this guide, you’ll learn whether you should caulk before or after painting the exterior of your home.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Heyburn, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Painting Reviews in Heyburn
- Reid Painting LLCBill was fantastic and we are so glad we found him. He was able to fit us in and have our house painted before it became too cold. He did an excellent job of caulking everything before he started. He was able to answer all of our questions and we are very happy with his work. We would recommend him to anyone looking to have their home painted
- Aim High PaintingI was very impressed for the amount of preparation work they did, and the job was beautiful after they were finished. They were very clean, picked up after themselves, arrived on time, very pleasant to work with, and the price was reasonable. I had them 3 times before already and I will have them again for a job this summer. They were very trustworthy
- Aim High PaintingGreat friendly staff and Quality Work! Aim High was very helpful in helping us pick out the colors and deciding how to make the house look the best. This was new construction with over 2,000 square feet on the main level (unfinished basement) and 3 car garage. They were very good at prepping the drywall texture before priming (The drywall contractor missed a bunch of spots sanding) and did all the caulking for the trim to make a very clean look. The exterior of the house was LP Smartside and that required caulking also. We are very happy with the finished product. They removed all the doors and sprayed them individually to give a very nice finish. They even color matched the bathroom exhaust vents on the gable end of the house to the color of the gable to make them disappear. We will use them again when we get ready to finish the basement
- Premier Painting Professionals by WaagenaarsThe job started on a Friday with pressure washing and prep work. The exterior painting of my house was completed the following Friday. The Contractor was very professional and I am extremely satisfied with the finished project. I highly recommend Premier Painting Professionals by Waagenaars.
- Reid Painting LLCBill Reid and his team did an absolutely fantastic job painting our Mom's split level house, deck, pergola, and staining her fences! Bill is very professional and every interaction was a positive experience. He exceeded our expectations at all levels including price, scheduling, outstanding quality of work, and completion time ahead of schedule. Bill repaired things along the way, and every aspect of the job was completed with absolute precision. Because of Bill's professionalism and excellent references, we trusted him to choose all the colors, paints, and stain to do the job, and we were extremely delighted when we saw the house completed! He finished the entire job in just three days so we could get the house up for sale right away. It was a joy to work with Bill, and we highly recommend Reid Painting LLC to everyone
- Natural Born Painters IncEven with the late spring in Valley County this year, Nick and his crew came to our home in a timely manner to prepare the surface for painting. At our request, they matched the original paint colors, and made sure we were pleased before continuing with the job. They worked consistently and dependably, and completed the job within the week of having started. They addressed any concerns we had, and paid very good attention to detail in all of the jobs we asked them to do. When they painted the interior of our home, Nick was not satisfied with the quality of the coverage, and left to obtain more paint for another coat. Even with the extra paint and time, he honored his original quote exactly. Each evening when the crew would leave, their work area was picked up and left neat. They were very personable and respectful throughout their time at our home, and we really enjoyed getting to know them! As before, our experience with Natural Born Painters was thoroughly positive. We would refer them to anyone with exterior or interior painting needs, and will not hesitate to use them in the future whenever we have painting needs. Nick has gotten his general contractor's license since completing our job, and we will use him for any related needs in the future because of the positive experiences we have had with Natural Born Painters
- Natural Born Painters IncWe explained what we wanted and we had a very good discussion and review of options. His quote was competitive with other offers and he was able to get to the project when he said he would. We were pleased with prep work done before starting the job! Completed the job in the time he estimated and they cleaned up completely when finished. Excellent to work with and I would not hesitate to have Natural Born Painters on a future project
- Natural Born Painters IncThis was a very pleasant experience. Nick called when he said he was going to call, arrived when he said he would arrive and was easy to work with. The quality of the workmanship was good. Best of all, he has a large crew so he was in and out quickly. They were meticulous about prep and cleanup. I intend to repaint the entire house a portion at a time, will certainly call Nick next year
- Anderson Family Construction LLCAnderson Family Construction is building our custom home in Moscow, Idaho. From design services and planning to its (almost!) completion, I've been impressed with the quality of work, work ethic of every crew member, and the beauty of the home (which we call Foucachon Farmhouse) they're building for us on our plot of land north of Moscow! They incorporating a few special elements into the house, like the cornerstone (literal, 400+lb stone) that was part of our proposal story 11 years ago, as well as a butcher block island that used to be in our family business. It will be a new home with an old soul, thanks to the care and attention of every worker on the AFC crew. We feel the crew genuinely loves the home they're building, and are proud of their work. Anderson Family Construction knows how to build smart, with intelligent designs that are architecturally beautiful and classic, and also highly efficient. I highly recommend AFCs services! #AFCBuil
- Joseph G ServicesJoe was the first contractor to respond to my phone call requesting a bid. His bid was higher than we had budgeted, but he worked with us when we wanted to do some of the prep ourselves, and gave us a fair discount for doing so. His work and materials were excellent. He was responsive to contacts and followed through with dates scheduled most of the time. He could not start the work as soon as we had hoped, but when his crew started, they finished up within a couple of weeks. He also left things very clean and finished. He was easy to communicate with and trustworthy
House Painters in Heyburn
- Business Description:We'll do our best to make sure you have a great experience when working with us. We make every job run as smoothly as possible by being: Honest-you won't encounter any surprise charges or fees Within Budget-we'll make sure to stay within your budget On Time-we strive to make sure each job is completed on time Hire a trusted residential painter. View our testimonials page now to hear from a few of our customersRecent Review:I was very impressed for the amount of preparation work they did, and the job was beautiful after they were finished. They were very clean, picked up after themselves, arrived on time, very pleasant to work with, and the price was reasonable. I had them 3 times before already and I will have them again for a job this summer. They were very trustworthyPenelope B.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:Two Hello Tech employees spent three sessions between them on my laptop and deleted 30 plus files. The laptop is better, but not totally fixed. Past experience indicated the drive needs to be wiped clean and reloaded. I understand Hello Tech does not provide this serviceDerek H.
- Business Description:Crist & Sons Contractors, Inc. has been serving the Magic Valley for over 40 years, combining several skilled trades together in our family owned business.Recent Review:<p>We were given a quote to remodel our basement which included a bathroom, two bedrooms, and a family room. We were happy with the quote, however soon after the remodel began we were informed that they had forgot to include the cost of some of windows. We understood and agreed to pay the difference. As the remodel continued the quality of the drywall and finishing was c work. At the completion of the job they still had not finished the closets, when asked they stated that finished closets were not in the bid. I may be crazy but if you are finishing a basement that the plan incudes closets they should be finished closets. When I asked about this they hung a piece of pipe with wire on the exposed beams. needless to say I ended up with unfinished closets. I hate to say it but I would not use them or recommend them to someone looking for a contractor.</p> <br /kristine w.
- Business Description:TG Painting is painting company in Twin Falls, ID. We provide interior and exterior Painting, residential or commercial. Contact us! Painter, Painting Company, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Painting Service, Flooring Service, Pressure Washing, Residential Painting, Commercial Painting, Painting Service, Interior and Exterior Painting, Painters, Painting Contractor, Local Painter, Interior Painte
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:When the oven broke, Hi Tech got a technician out with a couple hours to look at things. The tech was unable to fix it within a time frame that Hi Tech felt was fast enough so to make sure I wasn't without an oven they simply ordered me a new one. What more can you ask for? There was no "we need to order parts" or "we need to get another tech out who maybe knows more about this model." None of that. They couldn't fix it on the first trip so let's order a new one, take care of the customer, and the contractor can refurbish the original oven on his own time and do with it as he needs. Every time I've contacted Hi Tech they have moved mountains to make sure I'm taken care of...even in cases where their warranty didn't cover whatever was going on they have helped negotiate lower prices and have helped coordinate routine maintenance. This is a big issue that I think a lot of people take for granted. Hi Tech, like any home warranty company, is NOT responsible for routine maintenance. We as homeowners have to take care of our homes, appliances, water heaters, HVAC systems etc. We can't expect Hi Tech to fix issues that are a result of our own lack of maintenance. We have to do our part and I have been incredibly grateful for Hi Tech's willingness to help coordinate that routine service. When it's time to have my HVAC system looked at, I call Hi Tech and they coordinate a service visit. I pay a preferred rate to the contractor and I know that I'm doing my part under the warranty to ensure that if issues do arise I'm covered. There was one issue that was not covered under the warranty because I had not had my HVAC inspected in over a year. In that case, Hi Tech worked with the contractor to 1. get out to my house IMMEDIATELY to address the major issue 2. work with me and the contractor to ensure I was paying the lowest possible price. I've never had a warranty company advocate for me in this way. Most of the time if something isn't covered you get a "sorry we can't help you" kind of response and that's the end of that. Then we're on our own to find a repairman and deal with whatever comes. Not so with Hi Tech. They are with me every step of the way, on the phone coordinating everything between me and the contractors. Of all the companies out there I have found Hi Tech to be the easiest to deal with, the most straightforward and professional, and who have the nicest, hardworking contractors. They even provide a plan that includes basic issues related to the exterior of the home, another plus that distinguishes them from other companies. Again though, don't expect them to replace your roof for you. That's not what they do but if you're maintaining things and you have a covered issue, there will be no problems in working with Hi Tech to address whatever is going on. If it's not covered, expect them to go the extra mile to make sure you get what you need done by honest people you can trustJason B.
- Business Description:We provide: *FREE detailed, written house-painting and window-cleaning estimates *Competitive pricing *Full workers' compensation and liability insurance for our house-painting professionals and window-cleaning contractors *Quality work, from preparation to cleanup *Two-year warranty on painting services *Premium products *A year-round Customer Service Center *Energetic, dedicated, skilled painters who work hard to deliver the service and value that you deserveRecent Review:They are a nationwide organization. They hire College in the summer, all train them, and they collapsed of painting. I will not recommend them. They over straight the brochures and stuff like that. We have them bid it to do less than a fault job on a trim. They have like the storm taken off. They were not they highest and lowest bidderDonald C.
- Business Description:.Recent Review:<br /> Colin the owner of Mahin's Master Painting met with my property manager and assesed what work needed to be done. He was on time for the appointment, provided a detailed estimate for the projects with a couple of options. Once we decided to go with him he scheduled our work, completed it on time and on budget. We were extremely happy with the results and will continue to use him to paint our rental properties as well as our primary residencpatrick c.
- Business Description:I want customers to have an affordable choice when repairs or maintenance are needed.Recent Review:Daniel's Quality Home Repair built me a high quality blanket cabinet for storing guest blankets and extra sheets. The piece of furniture is beautifully crafted and very functional. It's over 6 feet tall and is sturdy enough for the children to pull the blankets out of play in. It is built to my exact specifications and was done quickly and efficientlyTrent B.
- Business Description:Founded as a way to help Southern Idaho residents in times of disaster, Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration is available 24 hours 7 days a week for all your needs in the aftermath of a fire, flood, mold, or even asbestos damage. When you call, the company ensures fast, reliable response. Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration understands the importance of timely service and treats all service calls with urgency. No matter the scope of the damage to your property, the company’s expert team is highly traine..Recent Review:The representative came out and looked over the job carefully--he got down on his knees and dug through the nap of the carpet to see the stains at the base--and explained different stains and what he could do for them. Then he gave me a few options, explaining the ramifications of them including price. We decided on a plan of attack. He came back two days later. Our appointment was for 8:30 AM; around 8:00 AM he called and said he had a meeting and would have to be late, around 10 AM. He showed up right at 10 AM and worked until almost 1 pm. I saw him cleaning the stairs--he was on his hands and knees, working the business end of his machine with a great amount of effort. <br /> While he was cleaning the apartment carpet I noticed that he had several different bottles of preparation. He told me that different stains required different treatments. <br /> He recommended that I leave the a/c fan running in both rooms, as well as keeping air flow going by opening all the interior doors of the apartment and the back exterior door of the studio. Even so, he must have extracted most of the liquid because both rooms were completely dry by morning. <br /> I was truly impressed by how clean everything was, and now 48 hours later none of the stains have returned. In the past, I've had carpet cleaners do that much area in about 30 minutes, with stains returning as soon as the floor dried. Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration did an amazing job, taking the time and using their knowledge to ensure that I had a great job. I will be including a clause in leases that in order to get their cleaning deposits back, tenants have to use this company. I don't want anyone to waste their money using an inferior company on my carpets. <br /> I definitely recommend this company to anyone who needs carpets cleaned, whether their carpets have just routine wear, like mine, or if they're victims of fire or flood. These folks not only know their business, they truly care about results and take pride in leaving their customers with really clean floors. Great work, guys! <br /Hanna G.
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Planning to paint the exterior of your home? Be sure to follow our guide to maintaining compliance with your homeowners association’s rules and regulations.
Make sure the pro you hire for your next paint job is professional and within budget by getting a few estimates. Here’s what to expect along the way.
Find exterior painters in
exterior painters in Heyburn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Aim High Painting1410 FILER AVE E
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- Aim High Painting
- Do Right Painting5285 west buckskin road
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Do Right Painting
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Jack Roberts Specialty ContractorsPO Box 702
Council, Idaho 83612
- Jack Roberts Specialty Contractors
- Mahin'S Master Painting1083 E 600 N
Rupert, Idaho 83350
- Mahin'S Master Painting
- Taylor'd 2 Painting LLC722 Thicket Way
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83404
- Taylor'd 2 Painting LLC