No one wants to have their Christmas gifts stolen in a holiday break-in. For home security, check your locks and safeguard your keys and garage door openers.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Twin Falls, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Twin Falls
- Overhead Door Co of Eastern IDWe purchased four 10 x 10 garage doors from Discount Doors Company, aka Overhead Door Company of Eastern Idaho in 2008. The installation of the doors was done on schedule and the quality of the doors themselves has been acceptable, except for the weather stripping. The design of the weather stripping is oddly poor and has probably replaced with a new one. Rather than a large tube pointing down that would spread in both directions from the door when closed, thereby maintaining contact with the floor along any irregularities, the mount is such that, rather than rather than the stripping bulging against the floor as it should, it holds the tubing at an angle to the floor so that the tubing simply flops to one side and there is no contact pressure. For a time the resilience of the tubing worked after a fashion, but then grew stiff and needed to be replaced. Nothing could be done about the design. I was going to replace the weather strip tubing, but found a second design flaw; the tubing edges are in an open sided tube in the metal mount that seems to have been crimped, preventing it from sliding out the end for replacement. But for that, Home Depot sells a variety of garage door weather stripping that would work. That was a few years ago and I called Discount Doors Company/Overhead Doors of Eastern Idaho intending to purchase what I assumed would be a proprietary weather stripping kit. The woman who answered didn't know about a parts request, so hollered to a man who hollered back saying that there was nothing available. That was it. No help, no conversation, no suggestions, just nope, not available. They could not have been more indifferent to the need of a customer. I've put up with the problem for too long and simply must find a solution, so I recently called again, thinking that since they sold a lot of these doors, in the interest of good customer service, the owner or someone would have found a solution, but was met with the same nope and indifference. Have I told people I've known who were building a garage about my experience? You bet and will continue to do so
- Garage Door MedicsOur job was the first one of the morning, and the service man (Dion) called ahead to advise us that he was headed to our house and would be there in 20 minutes. He made it in 10. Dion gave our Martin glass/aluminum 17' door a thorough inspecton, including the opener. All systems checked out fine, but he did a complete lubrication of all rollers, springs, and surfaces making an already quiet door almost completely silent. Overall, Dion was very courteous, punctual, and professionally knowledgable. Definitely a positive experience. We recommend Garage Door Medics
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future
- J & J ConstructionJerry was amazing. There was a bit of a wait until he could get to our project, but once he did, he did a terrific job. He worked well with my elderly parents, and listened to their concerns, and wants. He was extremely knowledgeable and experienced in every facet of the work he did. He was very conscientious about doing quality work, and he made sure that the repairs would last and that they were up to code. I love the way it all turned out and I would recommend him to anyone, without reservation
- Crawford Door Sales Of IdahoThe service man was very knowledgeable and nice with the installation. He was surely professional.
- Haney Door ServiceI called Haney door service in the morning, I was told they will be able to make it after 5pm (I needed to do errands), they called to check if I was at home prior to 5PM. Checked my garage, fix what needed to be fixed, and done! Very professional. Highly recommended!
- Overhead Door Co of Eastern IDRepairman showed up on schedule at the time we agreed to the day before. Because of the type of spring that was installed years ago, he needed to return to the shop for the necessary parts, but came back within the hour. Work took about an hour to remove and replace the broken opener. Repairman was courteous and explained why the model of sprin I had was "antique" and not been used for over a decade. He also did a general cleaning of moving parts
- Complete Garage Door ServiceMy automatic garage door was off it's track and a bit bent at the top from tension. This guy put a reinforcement on the top to strengthen it, got it back on the track, lubed it up, and adjusted it so it closed more firmly. They were great!
- Western Wholesale SupplyThey showed up quickly and did the replacement very fast. They billed the job and it was $18 below the estimate. That was a nice suprise. I would highly recommend them.
- Overhead Door Co of Eastern IDExcellent work. They came out and did the work 2 days after I called them. I would definitely use them in the future!
Last update on June 13, 2022
Garage Door Companies in Twin Falls
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
If a loud, squeaky garage door is testing your temper, it's time to investigate. Here are six tips to help you finally shut the door on a noisy garage.
Your garage door is the gateway to your home, but it also requires regular maintenance. Here’s how to inspect your garage door and spot potential issues.
Find garage door companies in
- Glenns Ferry,
garage door companies in Twin Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
Santaquin, Utah 84655
- Garage Door Supply Co
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
- J & J Construction
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah 84095
- Landmark Home Warranty