A routine pressure washer maintenance checklist is the best way to keep your pressure washer working well. Learn more about care and storage tips.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Twin Falls, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Twin Falls
- Reid Painting LLCBill Reid and his team did an absolutely fantastic job painting our Mom's split level house, deck, pergola, and staining her fences! Bill is very professional and every interaction was a positive experience. He exceeded our expectations at all levels including price, scheduling, outstanding quality of work, and completion time ahead of schedule. Bill repaired things along the way, and every aspect of the job was completed with absolute precision. Because of Bill's professionalism and excellent references, we trusted him to choose all the colors, paints, and stain to do the job, and we were extremely delighted when we saw the house completed! He finished the entire job in just three days so we could get the house up for sale right away. It was a joy to work with Bill, and we highly recommend Reid Painting LLC to everyone
- All Shine Cleaning ServiceRandy was booked out a few weeks, but he showed up and did the job just as expected. This is the second time he washed the house. It makes a huge difference.
- Window Wizard Window & Blind CleaningArrived 9 AM (3 men) worked methodically - got work above completed by noon! Went out of their way to be helpful. Even washed my bathroom mirror for me.
- All Shine Cleaning ServiceRandy was very flexible when scheduling needed to be changed do to the work of other contractors. When additional work needed to be done he did it without any problems.
- Daniel's Quality Home Repair LLCDaniel's Quality Home Repair built me a high quality blanket cabinet for storing guest blankets and extra sheets. The piece of furniture is beautifully crafted and very functional. It's over 6 feet tall and is sturdy enough for the children to pull the blankets out of play in. It is built to my exact specifications and was done quickly and efficiently
- All Shine Cleaning ServiceRepeat customer. Will have them come back to pressure wash the house later this spring.
- All Shine Cleaning ServiceWe set a date and time and he showed up within minutes of the appointed time. He was very professional and inquired about my schedule for the day so that he could plan his work. Throughout the day, he checked in with me and pointed out a few "issues" with my (new to me) home which I thought was thoughtful. Some of the basement windows had extremely heavy hard water buildup due to the irrigation system, but he made them sparkle. He pressure washed the entire house and it looks like new! He was extremely clean, professional and very efficient. I'm not sure how his price compares with others in the area but his prices were in line with what I've paid in the past. I will definitely use his services again in the future
Last update on September 18, 2018
Pressure Washing Services in Twin Falls
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
The average cost to pressure wash a house is $280. Most jobs range between $185 and $385.
Pressure washing is an effective way to clean your home’s exterior, but it can be dangerous to DIY. Follow these steps to pressure wash your house safely.
Find pressure washers in
- Glenns Ferry,
pressure washers in Twin Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bronson Handyman Service409 Jefferson Ave
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Bronson Handyman Service
- Korrect Kleaning LLC161 ClubHouse Circle
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- Korrect Kleaning LLC
- Mahin'S Master Painting1083 E 600 N
Rupert, Idaho 83350
- Mahin'S Master Painting
- Window Wizard Window & Blind Cleaning655 E King St
Meridian, Idaho 83642
- Window Wizard Window & Blind Cleaning