An attic inspection can help your home feel more comfortable and energy-efficient. But how, and what’s being checked during one? Find out here.
Get matched with top home inspectors in Twin Falls, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local home inspectors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Inspection Reviews in Twin Falls
- Test My HomeWonderful! I would highly recommend this company to test your home for healthy living. They tested for possible issues that I didn’t know you could test for.
- Safe@Home Inspections, LLCPerfect. Paul is exceptionally competent, professional, and thorough. Exactly what you need in a home inspector.
- Safe@Home Inspections, LLCPaul was professional and very thorough. He got to us in 2 days! Most waits are 2-3 weeks for inspection. He was detail oriented and knowledgeable. Highly recommend.
- Safe@Home Inspections, LLCPaul was very professional and nice. He explained everything in detail and made it easy to understand.
- Desert Home Inspections IncTim Ganey was fantastic to work with. He did not mind that I followed him throughout the inspection and asked questions and took my own pictures. He was very gentle and patient with answering my sometimes ignorant questions. I appreciated his thoroughness with the inspection and I felt that when it was completed, I had a comprehensive understanding of the house I was going to purchase. The final report was received digitally in less than 24 hours. All of the explanations regarding positive and negative conditions reported, were easy to understand with especially all of the pictures included in the report. I would recommend him and his agency with all of the utmost respect
- Safe@Home Inspections, LLCSpectacular. Paul always does an exceptional, meticulous, and thorough job. We will always continue to hire him for any inspection for future rental houses and primary residences.
- Safe@Home Inspections, LLCPaul is very good at what he does, he inspected the house and gave me a very detailed inspection report. He explained the report to me very well. He’s very friendly and professional.
- Safe@Home Inspections, LLCWe are first time home buyers! Paul was so kind and he made everything so clear! He was extremely professional as well as thorough! Already been recommending him to friends and family!
- Safe@Home Inspections, LLCExcellent job by Paul. He was thorough, timely, professional and extremely responsive. He took the time to explain in detail the findings of the home. I would definitely use his service again.
- Safe@Home Inspections, LLCPaul communicated ahead of time, exactly what would be done as well as communicated with our realtor. The inspection was very thorough. The report was very detailed. After delivering the report via the web, he called to tell us to look it over and then call him back with any and all questions. Paul then gave my husband a very thorough explanation of the report over the the phone. I have a family member planning to buy a house in the area soon and will be definitely using Paul again
Home Inspectors in Twin Falls
- Business Description:Axiom Home Inspections Idaho is properly certified, trust worthy and dependable. We perform to ASHI standards of practice. We often have the best prices in the Treasure Valley.Recent Review:Axiom did our inspection for a fixer we are in the process of buying. They were easy to work with, easy to schedule, punctual, and communicative. Axioms inspection report was very thorough and left no questions unanswered. All around I would recommend working with Axiom and specifically request ShaneMalia B.
- Business Description:Test My Home is an environmental testing company that focuses on the health of the built environment as well as the health of its occupants. We offer a broad range of services for residential, commercial and institutional facilities including: EMF Testing, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Radon Testing, Water Testing, Mold Inspection, Mold Testing, Sound and Vibration Testing, and Toxic Chemicals Audit. We are certified Building Biologists drawing upon the principals of cutting-edge environmental ..
- Business Description:Plumbing Installations, Service, and Repair. New Construction and Remodel, Commercial and Residential.Recent Review:I found Kris on Angie's List and gave him a call at 4:30 on Saturday evening. He answered and said he'd be here in half an hour. He was right on time and told us it would be parts ($20-$30) plus 1 hour labor at $80 per hour. He was right on with parts and time and explained the issues. He was super nice with our boys and dog as well. He fixed the leak and did a great job. Will definitely hire Kris again! <br /Emily N.
- Business Description:You’d pay a fortune to keep your family safe, but you shouldn’t pay a penny more than $14.99! Most alarms systems seem like a bargain---UNTIL you look at the cost of signing a long-term alarm contract for $30, $40, sometimes even $50/month. Protect your home and your wallet with a SimpliSafe home security system. Our alarm monitoring costs just $14.99/month, and we’ll never lock you into a contract, so you are free to cancel with us anytime. Each year that you protect your family with SimpliS..Recent Review:This is an update to an update. I've had Simplisafe for about 4 1/2 years, and it wasn't working well for us. We had trouble getting the components to communicate. We had false alarms. The customer support was okay - I think they tried, but for whatever reason, the system just didn't work well in my home. Someone from Simplisafe offered to replace the system, and so far it seems to be working well. I'm curious to see if we have any problems with the motion sensors. I previously changed the sensitivity to "low" to make sure we didn't trigger false alarms, but for now, I'm leaving the new ones at the default setting. I greatly appreciate the customer service and them reaching out to me. After spending $500 on the components and countless hours fiddling with the system, I'm hopeful that it will work without much effort on my part now. Taking down the old system and setting up the new one took about 2 1/2 hours and was fairly easyMitchell R.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:Keith at High Tech Home warranties coordinated a repair where a service professional evaluated and fixed an AC unit with a matter of hours. Hugely important in Florida. All the more impressive considering that AC guys must be in high demand with the heat. I was very impressed overall. <br /Amod S.
- Business Description:Independent 3rd party roof inspection and consultation company.Recent Review:I have had the sincere pleasure of working with this special man, Ernie Haas on a roof project on my personal residence here in Meridian Idaho. I met him clearly by happenstance when I was desperately seeking a professional roofing inspector. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> I had just had a new roof installed and I knew that there was something wrong with it but I just couldn't put my finger on what the problem was. I went to Angie's List and typed in roof inspectors...Ernie Haas' Website came up, the reviews were amazing so I left my information. Just a few minutes later, I realized that Ernie was in Fredericksburg, Virginia. I of course was in Idaho so I quickly wrote back to him that I'd made a mistake, that I was looking for someone local. Come to find out, there are no qualified roofing inspectors in Idaho. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Ernie was tenacious and wouldn't let me drop it even though he was far away. Ernie has no problem travelling to wherever, to help people. He continued to ask about my concerns and questioned me about what was going on. That was on Sept. 10, 2015. Since then, my roof problem went from "just a weird feeling" to Oh, my God...my whole roof needs to be redone. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Here it is, Dec. 12, 2015 and leaving out all the gory details that happened in these last few months (and they are gory)...I believe that this roofing nightmare has finally come to an end. Without Ernie's help, I could NEVER have accomplished what I accomplished in dealing with this shady roofer. Because of Ernie and his knowledge, expertise and patience...I came out of this on top, and that is truly a miracle. If you've ever had a problem with a roofer, I'll tell you...it's pretty much IMPOSSIBLE to get help. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Ernie has become a friend, a cherished friend...at the times when I was at my lowest, he picked me up and, with his kind southern style...kicked my butt to get going and not give up. Because of Ernie, I not only know just about everything there is to know about roofing, he restored my faith in humanity when that faith was tested. He gained my trust when I felt I couldn't trust ANYONE! He was THERE for me when I felt all alone in this horrible mess. He gave me my hope back that there really are people that care, even if they don't have a reason...they just care. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Ernie needs no accolades, I'm just one of the many hundreds he has helped. Even though I'm just one of hundreds, he made me feel like I was his ONLY client. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Please, if you have roof issues...Ernie is your guy. If he can't help you, no one can. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Sincerely, <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Holly Bierlein.HOLLY B.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:Got results back within 3 days after I mailed the sample. Got the consolidated radon level for test happened for 48hrs. I wish I receive detailed (every hour for 48hrs) would have been more helpful to me.Narendra P.
- Business Description:Backflow Testing Sprinkler repair Sprinkler service Sprinkler blowout Sprinkler winterization Backflow repair Backflow installation
- Business Description:Online Reports available within 24 hours of Home Inspection or Energy Audit.
- Business Description:Primary Electric is a locally owned and operated electrical contracting company with ten years in Boise and more than 70 years combined electrical experience. We provide electrical work ranging from Industrial to Residential. Our professional Service Team and experienced Journeyman Electricians will assist you with any of your electrical needs. Because we are licensed, bonded and insured, our work is guaranteed and we promise complete satisfaction
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home inspector articles
Once you understand why a home might fail inspection, you can better formulate a repair plan. Here are 15 common things that may come up and what you can do to address the issues.
Your paint job’s longevity depends on several factors, including paint color, paint quality, and proper preparation. Here’s how long a paint job lasts.
Find home inspectors in
home inspectors in Twin Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Gemtek Pest Control4781 Goodall St Ste 101
Garden City, Idaho 83714
- Gemtek Pest Control
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Noble PlumbingPO Box 729
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864
- Noble Plumbing
- SimpliSafe Home Security294 Washington Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02108
- SimpliSafe Home Security