Looking to paint your home and boost your curb appeal? Using this guide, you’ll learn whether you should caulk before or after painting the exterior of your home.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Glenns Ferry, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Painting Reviews in Glenns Ferry
- Reid Painting LLCBill was fantastic and we are so glad we found him. He was able to fit us in and have our house painted before it became too cold. He did an excellent job of caulking everything before he started. He was able to answer all of our questions and we are very happy with his work. We would recommend him to anyone looking to have their home painted
- Aim High PaintingI was very impressed for the amount of preparation work they did, and the job was beautiful after they were finished. They were very clean, picked up after themselves, arrived on time, very pleasant to work with, and the price was reasonable. I had them 3 times before already and I will have them again for a job this summer. They were very trustworthy
- Aim High PaintingGreat friendly staff and Quality Work! Aim High was very helpful in helping us pick out the colors and deciding how to make the house look the best. This was new construction with over 2,000 square feet on the main level (unfinished basement) and 3 car garage. They were very good at prepping the drywall texture before priming (The drywall contractor missed a bunch of spots sanding) and did all the caulking for the trim to make a very clean look. The exterior of the house was LP Smartside and that required caulking also. We are very happy with the finished product. They removed all the doors and sprayed them individually to give a very nice finish. They even color matched the bathroom exhaust vents on the gable end of the house to the color of the gable to make them disappear. We will use them again when we get ready to finish the basement
- Premier Painting Professionals by WaagenaarsThe job started on a Friday with pressure washing and prep work. The exterior painting of my house was completed the following Friday. The Contractor was very professional and I am extremely satisfied with the finished project. I highly recommend Premier Painting Professionals by Waagenaars.
- Reid Painting LLCBill Reid and his team did an absolutely fantastic job painting our Mom's split level house, deck, pergola, and staining her fences! Bill is very professional and every interaction was a positive experience. He exceeded our expectations at all levels including price, scheduling, outstanding quality of work, and completion time ahead of schedule. Bill repaired things along the way, and every aspect of the job was completed with absolute precision. Because of Bill's professionalism and excellent references, we trusted him to choose all the colors, paints, and stain to do the job, and we were extremely delighted when we saw the house completed! He finished the entire job in just three days so we could get the house up for sale right away. It was a joy to work with Bill, and we highly recommend Reid Painting LLC to everyone
- Natural Born Painters IncEven with the late spring in Valley County this year, Nick and his crew came to our home in a timely manner to prepare the surface for painting. At our request, they matched the original paint colors, and made sure we were pleased before continuing with the job. They worked consistently and dependably, and completed the job within the week of having started. They addressed any concerns we had, and paid very good attention to detail in all of the jobs we asked them to do. When they painted the interior of our home, Nick was not satisfied with the quality of the coverage, and left to obtain more paint for another coat. Even with the extra paint and time, he honored his original quote exactly. Each evening when the crew would leave, their work area was picked up and left neat. They were very personable and respectful throughout their time at our home, and we really enjoyed getting to know them! As before, our experience with Natural Born Painters was thoroughly positive. We would refer them to anyone with exterior or interior painting needs, and will not hesitate to use them in the future whenever we have painting needs. Nick has gotten his general contractor's license since completing our job, and we will use him for any related needs in the future because of the positive experiences we have had with Natural Born Painters
- Natural Born Painters IncThis was a very pleasant experience. Nick called when he said he was going to call, arrived when he said he would arrive and was easy to work with. The quality of the workmanship was good. Best of all, he has a large crew so he was in and out quickly. They were meticulous about prep and cleanup. I intend to repaint the entire house a portion at a time, will certainly call Nick next year
- Natural Born Painters IncWe explained what we wanted and we had a very good discussion and review of options. His quote was competitive with other offers and he was able to get to the project when he said he would. We were pleased with prep work done before starting the job! Completed the job in the time he estimated and they cleaned up completely when finished. Excellent to work with and I would not hesitate to have Natural Born Painters on a future project
- Anderson Family Construction LLCAnderson Family Construction is building our custom home in Moscow, Idaho. From design services and planning to its (almost!) completion, I've been impressed with the quality of work, work ethic of every crew member, and the beauty of the home (which we call Foucachon Farmhouse) they're building for us on our plot of land north of Moscow! They incorporating a few special elements into the house, like the cornerstone (literal, 400+lb stone) that was part of our proposal story 11 years ago, as well as a butcher block island that used to be in our family business. It will be a new home with an old soul, thanks to the care and attention of every worker on the AFC crew. We feel the crew genuinely loves the home they're building, and are proud of their work. Anderson Family Construction knows how to build smart, with intelligent designs that are architecturally beautiful and classic, and also highly efficient. I highly recommend AFCs services! #AFCBuil
- Joseph G ServicesJoe was the first contractor to respond to my phone call requesting a bid. His bid was higher than we had budgeted, but he worked with us when we wanted to do some of the prep ourselves, and gave us a fair discount for doing so. His work and materials were excellent. He was responsive to contacts and followed through with dates scheduled most of the time. He could not start the work as soon as we had hoped, but when his crew started, they finished up within a couple of weeks. He also left things very clean and finished. He was easy to communicate with and trustworthy
House Painters in Glenns Ferry
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. 20 plus years experience in construction and home services. Customer service focused. Want to see more? Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Blueskieswnd/ Visit our business site: https://blueskieswnd.business.siteRecent Review:Blue was absolutely amazing!!! He installed a sliding glass door and replaced two windows. He was personable, professional, and most importantly reliable (which we all know is hard to find now days). I highly recommend blue skies for any needs you have.. You won’t regret it !!!Jenn C.
- Business Description:RiseUp Home Improvement is a family owned and operated cosmetic home improvement company. We provide services including painting, flooring, tiling, capentry and other cosmetic interior and exterior improvements. Our company is committed to provide quality work with affordable prices. We turn your vision into reality and we pride ourselves into providing excellent customer serviceRecent Review:We were very, very, pleased with the finished tile and paint work and impressed with their professionalism, great customer service. They were prompt to arrive on the job and if there was any delay for any reason, they called ahead to let us know why and then gave an update on their estimated time of arrival. Would hire again if needed for any future tile installation and/or interior painting for our houseRoger B.
- Business Description:Residential painter - interior and exterior. We provide a full service paint job that will have your friends in awe.Recent Review:I hired Jon to remodel a house I owned in Idaho before I moved out of state. He did such a great job with it all. I could have never imagined the house looking so good. It increased the value tremendously for sale. I have a lot of friends and family that are local to JH Painting and if anybody asks for a recommendation of a painter, I send them to Jon. This guy's quality of work is a notch above the rest and if I have work I need done in my new home, I will still use JH PaintingDawn O.
- Business Description:We have efficient and dedicated workers. We serve the treasure valley. Very professional workers. Experienced and hard workers.Recent Review:They were excellent. They were good on what they do. They were very kind, thorough, and polite. They cleaned up afterwards. The gentleman who was here was very professional. He knows what he was doing. He was very courteous working on my house. I would keep recommending them. I paid them exactly what they quoted meAngelita M.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Residential Repainting and Coatings Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:We couldn’t be more pleased with the quality of work, the reliability of the workers and the value received. Steve had very useful suggestions for us and his advice always proved to be right. He and his workers were pleasant and very comfortable to have around. I strongly endorse their work.Don G.
- Business Description:We are Oregon and Idaho's #1 Natural Pest Control company. Award Winning Service. A+ BBB Rating. We provide FREE inspections and offer unlimited warranties. We're a full service termite & general pest control company. We are the exclusive suppliers of NatureLine products, which are natural, botanical & inorganic treatments. We specialize in natural, permanent wood protection against termites, carpenter ants, wood beetles and dry rot fungi. Pest elimination includes ants, spiders, beetles, ear..Recent Review:The inspection was scheduled promptly, the inspector did a careful and thorough job. He provided a somewhat dire assessment on the ant issues (I knew that we had a problem), provided a full suite of things which the company could tend to to extend the life of the interior wood structure and exclude pests for the longer term. Their use of all natural chemical control was a big plus. We signed a contract and the technician came a few days later. Unfortunately, the birds were "in" on that cool and rainy day so we decided to leave them to his second visit to complete the treatments/exclusion. The technician was polite, tidy, and willing to answer questions. On the second treatment day, the birds were out and the exclusion process was completed. They guarantee the work done for a year with the promise of return to address any issues. It is too early to assess the longer term run at this point but so far, so goodStella C.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:I was having problems with the installation of a Rind camera door bell. I talked to ring and the recommended Hello Tech to help me finsh the installation. They contacted me and came to the house the very next day . The technician was extremely helpfull and installed a jump wire so my exixting door bell wound be compatable with the Ring systeraymond c.
- Business Description:Crist & Sons Contractors, Inc. has been serving the Magic Valley for over 40 years, combining several skilled trades together in our family owned business.Recent Review:Once they got started, things moved along very quickly and they were done in a few days. They were very good about cleaning up after themselves each night before leaving and did a very good job on the roof itself. <br /> <br /> The only negative I have, is that they started more than a month after they stated they would. I believe this was due to some other "emergency jobs" being put before ours. This pushed us into November before the work began, something we were trying to avoid. We intentionally got our estimate in August with the hope that they would get to our roof before the nasty colder weather began. And even though that didn't happen, we were very pleased with the end result. <br /Joyce W.
- Business Description:TG Painting is painting company in Twin Falls, ID. We provide interior and exterior Painting, residential or commercial. Contact us! Painter, Painting Company, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Painting Service, Flooring Service, Pressure Washing, Residential Painting, Commercial Painting, Painting Service, Interior and Exterior Painting, Painters, Painting Contractor, Local Painter, Interior Painte
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:When the oven broke, Hi Tech got a technician out with a couple hours to look at things. The tech was unable to fix it within a time frame that Hi Tech felt was fast enough so to make sure I wasn't without an oven they simply ordered me a new one. What more can you ask for? There was no "we need to order parts" or "we need to get another tech out who maybe knows more about this model." None of that. They couldn't fix it on the first trip so let's order a new one, take care of the customer, and the contractor can refurbish the original oven on his own time and do with it as he needs. Every time I've contacted Hi Tech they have moved mountains to make sure I'm taken care of...even in cases where their warranty didn't cover whatever was going on they have helped negotiate lower prices and have helped coordinate routine maintenance. This is a big issue that I think a lot of people take for granted. Hi Tech, like any home warranty company, is NOT responsible for routine maintenance. We as homeowners have to take care of our homes, appliances, water heaters, HVAC systems etc. We can't expect Hi Tech to fix issues that are a result of our own lack of maintenance. We have to do our part and I have been incredibly grateful for Hi Tech's willingness to help coordinate that routine service. When it's time to have my HVAC system looked at, I call Hi Tech and they coordinate a service visit. I pay a preferred rate to the contractor and I know that I'm doing my part under the warranty to ensure that if issues do arise I'm covered. There was one issue that was not covered under the warranty because I had not had my HVAC inspected in over a year. In that case, Hi Tech worked with the contractor to 1. get out to my house IMMEDIATELY to address the major issue 2. work with me and the contractor to ensure I was paying the lowest possible price. I've never had a warranty company advocate for me in this way. Most of the time if something isn't covered you get a "sorry we can't help you" kind of response and that's the end of that. Then we're on our own to find a repairman and deal with whatever comes. Not so with Hi Tech. They are with me every step of the way, on the phone coordinating everything between me and the contractors. Of all the companies out there I have found Hi Tech to be the easiest to deal with, the most straightforward and professional, and who have the nicest, hardworking contractors. They even provide a plan that includes basic issues related to the exterior of the home, another plus that distinguishes them from other companies. Again though, don't expect them to replace your roof for you. That's not what they do but if you're maintaining things and you have a covered issue, there will be no problems in working with Hi Tech to address whatever is going on. If it's not covered, expect them to go the extra mile to make sure you get what you need done by honest people you can trustJason B.
Deals in Glenns Ferry for House Painters
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Planning to paint the exterior of your home? Be sure to follow our guide to maintaining compliance with your homeowners association’s rules and regulations.
Make sure the pro you hire for your next paint job is professional and within budget by getting a few estimates. Here’s what to expect along the way.
Find exterior painters in
exterior painters in Glenns Ferry
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All Natural Pest EliminationAll Natural Pest Elimination 3445 South Pacific Highway
Medford, Oregon 97501
- All Natural Pest Elimination
- Bishop Builders IncPO Box 1746
Ketchum, Idaho 83340
- Blue Skies Window and Door Service2001 N Raymond St
Boise, Idaho 83704
- Boise Paint Company 3785 S Maze Pl
Boise, Idaho 83706
- Bronson Handyman Service409 Jefferson Ave
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Burke's Klein's DKI3880 West Riverbend Ave.
Post Falls, Idaho 83854
- Bishop Builders Inc
- Do Right Painting5285 west buckskin road
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Do Right Painting
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties