A & J Siding and Gutters LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2012

4.1

Protect Your Investment Contact The Experts Serving All Of South East Idaho Fully Licensed Bonded & Insured Expert Seamless Siding Applicators​ Custom Trim, Seamless Rain Gutter, Decking, Windows Employee Based Company Knowledgeable Staff On All The Latest Products & Insulation Procedures Quality Construction Guaranteed​...

HomePro

We understand that every project is unique and requires delicate handling. We do our best to make your project go as smoothly as possible.

Offers by HomePro on Angi
Big Bear Roofing & Home Repair

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of roofing services that are customized to each individual project. You will find us to be competitively priced, paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships, and guarantee your satisfaction!

Buarco Roofing

At Buarco Roofing, we are a locally owned and operating business that focuses on quality and hard work. Buarco Roofing offers the best tile flooring and laminate flooring. I make sure that every tile job I do is at the best it can be. My work is my number one focus and then comes your satisfaction, based off of the finished product. You will not go wrong using Buarco Roofing for your next tile project. I also offer demolition and removal of old flooring material. Call today and let us handle your next tile job. You will be glad you did!

04/26/2017

Their bid was the most attractive. The job went considerably over budget partly due to underestimates of our roofing area and our insistence of quality sheathing to replace a portion of the roof deck that had lived out its useful life and our request to install adequate attic vents. When the roof was completed the overall price was on par with quality contractors that appeared to have more experie...

Description of Work
Residential dwelling re-roofed with ash fault shingles. Gutters also replaced

Category gutter repair,roofing

03/13/2017

Went well, service was quick. Guys who quoted me met me same day. On-site installer could have done better about introducing himself and communicating about progress though.

Description of Work
New gutters around the house.

Category gutter repair

09/22/2016

Unprofessional. Parking was an issue due to the employees using the alley space as their work area right in front of our parking area which created difficulties for us parking when we got home but they even used our property to park without permission. The company claims to be customer oriented, but fails to treat the customers' neighbors as their potential customers. They claim that they clean up...

Description of Work
Neighbor had siding installed on garage.

08/18/2016

These guys were very professional and did a super job. My little house was a mess and they made it the nicest house on my block now. They did the siding and the window and door trim and cleaned everything up before they left. I was so excited to get a great job at a really reasonable cost. I highly recommend them and would hire them again. Thanks LEE and ROB and JEFF.

Description of Work
Vinyl siding small older home

12/02/2015

Came on time and got done in a few days. Only down fall my neighbor heard them talk bad about my yard. Little unprofessional.

Description of Work
Tear off old roof and place new

Category siding

Installation and Supply: Seamless Steel Siding, Vinyl Siding, Seamless Rain Gutter, Doors and Windows