Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'Alene

Founded 1921 • With Angi since May 2010

We at Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'Alene are commited to giving you the best quality products and service in the garage door industry. All of our people are employees of the company we use no subcontractors. Mention Angie's List and get 10% off your next service call.

garage doors (43)

01/11/2021

Mike B.

Had to reorder doors were incorrect when arrived. Went well after waiting for new doors

Description of Work
Install 5 new doors

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

Review for Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'Alene - 420 E 5th Ave, Post Falls, ID - 39128399

Thank you for your business. I am glad to hear you are please with your doors and you received what you expected.

02/06/2020

Richard D.

The installation went very smooth. They were in and out in less than 2 hours.

Description of Work
Garage door opener

Work Completed On 01/30/2020

Thank you for your review. I will let John and Bryson know how pleased you are with you operator installs.

07/13/2019

Brent T.

Excellent job, arrived when he said he would and finished in about 2 hours. He retensioned the springs, lunricated, installed new opener, and now door works flawless.

Description of Work
Opener for 12 foot overhead door

Work Completed On 07/05/2019

Thank you for your trust in our service and your business. Patrick Kuhfeldt, Manager

12/31/2018

Lee G.

Kris did a thorough examine and found no repair was needed

Description of Work
examine garage door attachment to wall

Work Completed On 12/27/2018

Thank you for being a valued customer.

11/13/2018

John R.

Their price was cheaper than the other quotes we received and their product was superior! The representative/sales person was always available for questions and the installers were professional, courteous and did a great job.

Description of Work
Replaced old wooden roll-up garage door.

Work Completed On 11/13/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS. I will pass your review on to our installers and sales team.

09/07/2017

Doug T.

Very professional and showed up right on time (at the very beginning of the service window). The tech was very knowledgeable and explained exactly what needed to be done. The part had to be special ordered but it turned out to be no problem. I was very pleasantly surprised that the final bill was quite a bit less than I expected and the door was restored to perfect working condition.

Description of Work
Needed to replace a broken bracket from an older garage door opener (that is no longer available). Also had them perform a standard door service.

Work Completed On 08/16/2017

08/16/2017

Elizabeth M.

Technician arrived promptly and was very knowledgeable. Garage door was working again in less than 45 minutes.

Description of Work
Fix thrown cable on garage door.

Work Completed On 08/16/2017

08/04/2017

NELSON L.

They did a good job. I used a coupon that was on Angie's List and got a discount. It was like $30 off.

Description of Work
I had a broken spring.

Work Completed On 06/15/2017

07/14/2017

Lauren W.

We called and got an immediate response and then a house call soon after. The door and opener were installed earlier than expected. We are very happy with the service and price!

Description of Work
We had a garage door replaced that was on its last days. Also had a opener replaced that was still working but who knows how long.

Work Completed On 06/28/2017

06/23/2017

Jim S.

On Wednesday, near the end of the day, we noticed that our old large roll-up door at our Junxtore was cockeyed on it's track and not rolling up and down right. We got it closed that night with a struggle. The next day, Thursday, with further inspection the door was looking sad and a hazard. It was noon before I settled on calling Overhead Door Company, because of their Angie's List ratings and from seeing their trucks drive around for decades. I called and Ted said he would try and get someone by. Within 2 hours Jim showed up, went to work, gave the door the love it needed and had it rolling smoothly. I wouldn't have been surprised if it would have been a major overhaul that would have cost $$$$. I was quit satisfied and relieved with the price of about $155, time and material. I have five other doors at several locations and I will definitely call them again for some preventative maintenance. I've never used them before (never had door issues) and don't know anyone at the company. For a reference, feel free to call me, Jim at Earthworks Recycling, 534-1638.

Description of Work
Adjustment and repair on warehouse roll-up door.

Work Completed On 06/22/2017

05/18/2017

NELSON L.

great service and very professional, and i saved 15% using Angies coupon

Description of Work
called to get garage door serviced as it was making noise. Serviceman found a broken spring, replaced it and serviced both doors.

Work Completed On 05/18/2017

05/03/2017

David B.

It went well. The technician worked through the day, skipping lunch, I think, and completed the job in about 6 hours.

Description of Work
We replaced two contractor garage doors with insulated doors.

03/09/2017

Kim R.

Carl did an excellent job changing out the spring and replacing the cables. He was kind enough to tighten the bolts and lube the hinges on the other garage doors as well.

Description of Work
Broken spring on residential garage door.

Work Completed On 03/09/2017

01/24/2017

Charles C.

Smooth Installation with professional demeanor. Also on time and best price at the time.

Description of Work
New Door Installation.

Work Completed On 12/20/2016

10/10/2016

Kathy H.

The technician did a great job! Very pleased with his work and knowledge of this industry. He answered every question I had. He arrived on time - which is a huge plus for me. Both the office staff and the technician were professional and courteous. Will definitely use them again. THANK YOU!

Description of Work
Replace broken spring on garage door.

Work Completed On 10/08/2016

09/09/2016

Larry C.

Their service was prompt and the technicians knew what they were doing and did the job and no problems.

Description of Work
I had them install 2 garage doors on my shop.

Work Completed On 02/09/2016

Thank you for your business. Please feel free to contact us on any concerns or how you feel we need to improve our customer service.

04/12/2016

kim S.

We were happy with the results. He was going to help us out with a security gate, but that never really happened. He was not quite as timely as we would have liked. Communication was not really in a timely manner, but the work was done well. We were happy with the job when we were finished. He would say that he would order something and we would not hear anything for a couple weeks. Sometimes, we would have to get back in touch with him and then, it seemed like he did not have a lot of the materials at hand. So, he would do part of the job and then, he would have to order something and there would be a little bit of a wait. It was not awful and there were no long period of times that we had to wait in between. It was not really too bad. The work he completed was very good. He promised things that he did not follow-through. I think we would probably call him again.

Description of Work
We did have some garage doors worked on by Overhead Door Company. They put new springs on some sheet shut doors and redid the weather stripping along all those doors.

Work Completed On 04/08/2015

04/05/2016

Christine M.

They serviced an extremely old garage door and it runs like new. We had experienced a "break in" and they arrived the same time the sheriff was at our house. The technician came out to service the door on the following Monday. The door didn't need replacing and the servicing solved our security issues with new remotes. We were extremely impressed with the company and their professionalism. We would definitely use them again and will recommend them to anyone with garage door issues.

Description of Work
Serviced a garage door and replaced broken hardware.

Work Completed On 03/28/2016

11/11/2015

Amy S.

From the customer service that Gina gave to the day of work this company was AWESOME to work with. Technician replaced neighbors spring as well and was early for our service. He was in/out in 30 minutes and we having working springs now! He said our new spring should last a good 10-12 years (not less than 2 like the Wayne Dalton did)! Thanks for the great service!

Description of Work
Converted Spring to different kind that will last longer (Wayne Dalton spring only lasted less than 2 years)

Work Completed On 11/11/2015

07/08/2015

Anita M D.

They did it in really good time and they were awesome.

Description of Work
They fixed a dent in 2 panels in my garage and they replaced the rubber around the garage.

Work Completed On 05/06/2015

06/20/2015

Robert M.

Appointment was in afterrnoon, got call and was asked if he could come early. This worked out well for all. The cable was replaced and door tested and inspected in a very professional manner. Thank you very much.

Description of Work
Repaired the cable that came off track.

Cost $69.3

Work Completed On 06/19/2015

01/31/2015

Steve G.

Brad called me and was at apartment to start job. I was still a ways out so I told him how to get access. We have a total of twelve garages at the apartment. By the time I got there (less than 1/2 hour) the spring and cables had been replaced and Brad was lubricating the other doors. When I got there I mentioned one other door that had a loud popping noise when it opened. I could not figure out the problem. Brad had it isolated in minutes and fixed it immediately. He then completed lubricating the rest of the doors. I can not tell you how pleased I am with this company and especially Brad. He has a lot of experience and it showed. If you need a garage door company, this is the one to call. I used them once in the past on my own residence and had the same experience.

Description of Work
Replaced broken spring and cables on garage door and lubricated other doors.

Work Completed On 01/29/2015

08/17/2014

DALE H.

On time. Experienced tech. Quick work.

Description of Work
replace a broken spring