A garage door that won’t open with a remote is a common problem. There are several reasons for this issue, but you may be able to solve it yourself.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Bayview, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Bayview
- Precision Door ServiceService went great! Corey the inspector and Aaron the installer were very polite and professional, and you could tell they knew what they were doing! Even Leslie the receptionist was the same way! Very pleased with all interactions and the job preformed! Thank you!
- DoormasterHe came to my house almost 6 months after installing a keypad and just let himself on my property and took the keypad. When I went outside to ask who he was and what he was doing we proceeded to call me horrible names and a tweaker. He tried to tell me to pay my bills but didn’t try and cash his check for almost 6 months. Absolutely horrible customer service and how he treated me was one of the worst experiences of my life. No one deserves to be treated like that and he should not have trespassed onto my property and took my property
- L & S Garage Door ServicesI recommended L&S for my parents based on their reviews on AL and they were VERY happy with their service. Since then, my parents recommended L&S to my niece. The sales person was very knowledgeable and easy to work with and the pricing was better than the company with the most reviews. The installer did a great job and my dad mentioned how he cleaned up the old wires and neatly bundled the new wiring. Very professional
- Elite Construction & RemodelingLiving in a neighborhood where the parking space is very limited, we decided to inquire about a three car garage build in our backyard from Elite. Sergey gave us a fair quote and got us squeezed into his booked up schedule. The only difficult part of the whole project was the waiting to get started! We now have a spacious three-car garage that we also use for storage. Thanks to the whole crew, we'll never have to park a block away again
- Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'AleneExcellent job, arrived when he said he would and finished in about 2 hours. He retensioned the springs, lunricated, installed new opener, and now door works flawless.
- Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'AleneTheir price was cheaper than the other quotes we received and their product was superior! The representative/sales person was always available for questions and the installers were professional, courteous and did a great job.
- Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'AleneIt went well. The technician worked through the day, skipping lunch, I think, and completed the job in about 6 hours.
- Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'AleneTechnician arrived promptly and was very knowledgeable. Garage door was working again in less than 45 minutes.
- Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'AleneFrom the customer service that Gina gave to the day of work this company was AWESOME to work with. Technician replaced neighbors spring as well and was early for our service. He was in/out in 30 minutes and we having working springs now! He said our new spring should last a good 10-12 years (not less than 2 like the Wayne Dalton did)! Thanks for the great service
- Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'AleneBrad showed up at 3 pm as scheduled. He got right to work and had it all repaired within 30 minutes. He also went over some basic routine maintenance that should be done (I.e. Lubricating hinges and wheels). I stated that I checked them out on Angie's List and he asked if I had the discount coupon, which I printed but forgot to mention. I would definitely use them in the future
Last update on October 1, 2022
Garage Door Companies in Bayview
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Replacing your garage door can be a great way to help protect your belongings while adding some essential curb appeal to your home. Follow this guide to learn about each of the leading garage door types available for residential use.
If your garage door isn’t opening or closing, you may need to replace your spring. Here's how much a garage door spring replacement costs.
Find garage door companies in
- Spirit Lake,
- Hayden Lake,
- Dalton Gardens,
- Clark Fork,
- Priest River,
- Coeur D Alene,
- Post Falls,
- Newman Lake,
- Otis Orchards,
garage door companies in Bayview
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BULLDOG CONTRACTORS, INC.16024 E Sprague Ave
Veradale, Washington 99037
- BULLDOG CONTRACTORS, INC.
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- NationServe of Spokane Valley3808 N Sullivan Rd Bldg 32 Ste C
Spokane Valley, Washington 99216
- NationServe of Spokane Valley
- Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'Alene420 E 5th Ave
Post Falls, Idaho 83854
- Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'Alene
- Precision Door Service411 N Eastern Rd Ste A
Spokane, Washington 99212
- Precision Door Service
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho 83815
- Reeder Home Services