Haney Door Service

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2010

Animal Boarding Kennels
Animal Training

Family owned business. Been in business since 1988....

SUNRISE GARAGE DOOR CO.

Sunrise Garage Doors sells only top quality residential and commercial garage doors and openers. We offer a wide variety of colors, material choices and window options to choose from. Whether you need to replace an existing door or are looking for a door for a new construction project, we have the products, skills and competitive pricing you are looking for. If you have an existing garage door that needs service, our highly-trained team of technicians provide fast, quality work.

Legacy Garage Doors

If you’re a homeowner, you know that your garage door needs to function properly every day. Getting to work and dropping off the kids on time depends on a garage door that doesn’t leave your car trapped. When springs break, sensors need replacing, or motors need servicing, call Legacy Garage Door for fast, 24-hour garage door repair service. We’re available every day to fix your garage doors. We fix any garage door repair problem with timely and quality service, guaranteed.

Precision Garage Door of Boise

Precision Garage Door of Boise

11/15/2019

I called Haney door service in the morning, I was told they will be able to make it after 5pm (I needed to do errands), they called to check if I was at home prior to 5PM. Checked my garage, fix what needed to be fixed, and done! Very professional. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
garage door spring

01/02/2019

Prompt, professional, knowledgeable. DJ ended up replacing the keypad with a reasonably priced one, then serviced both garage doors, reattached a bracket that had come loose, fixed a lightbulb, and programmed my car to the open. Not only did he fix the problem but then made sure the entire system was working properly. I would definitely recommend Haney Door Service.

Description of Work
garage door keypad stopped working

12/14/2015

Quickly diagnosed and explained what work needed to be done. He needed a more heavy duty spring to raise my garage door. Had it made and installed next day. Obvious to see he takes pride in his work. Very polite and friendly.

Description of Work
Garage door tension spring broke.

Category garage doors,doors

07/02/2014

I have been using Haney Door Service for years and couldn't be more pleased. They are pleasant, punctual, professional and fair.

Description of Work
Checked door for loud banging noise. Found that it was sticking between the panels from repainting. The checked everything and wiped silicone between panels to prevent sticking.

Category doors

10/30/2012

Excellent - wanted to save as much as money as possible on the replacement so offered me several options to choose from. They responded fast and efficiently, saving me time and money. Even though I chose a used replacement, it was better than the original one before it broke. They were great to deal with! Will use them again if such service is needed as well as recommend them to friends & family.

Description of Work
Replaced my broken electric garage door opener with a used one.

Category garage doors

Garage doors & openers & any type of repair.

Check, PayPal