Wood, aluminum, vinyl, wrought iron, and chain-link are all common fence materials. Each material has different privacy, security, and aesthetic qualities. Consider these tips when choosing the best fence for you and your yard.
Get matched with top fence companies in Weiser, ID
There are 5 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Weiser
- Broken Arrow FencingThey repaired several sections of my fence and replaced a few areas that were too bad to repair. They did a great job.
- Buetts Fence CoI can’t say enough good things about this company! They are punctual, professional, courteous, friendly, if you are looking for fencing you want to use Buetts!!!
- J & J ConstructionIt was fine. It was good communication. Their estimator was warm, professional, courteous, friendly, knowledgeable. They did a great. I can’t think of anything they can to improve on. Their estimate was unbelievable high. They were very professional. I probably not use them because they were so expensive
- J & J ConstructionWe initially contacted Jerry Stuart of J & J Construction for help with removal of our 3 tree stumps. In getting an estimate for that we found out the he did many other types of work. We asked him for an estimate for replacing our patio door (form the house), fixing our cracking patio and an RV pad. In walking around, Jerry pointed out that our roof line was sagging due to an improperly installed post and discussed with us what we could do to fix it. Needless to say our initial bid for removal of tree stumps soon blossomed into a full blown project. Jerry was very good about discussing our options and very flexible in accommodating our needs. Together we came up with a plan and work began the next day!! Work began on October 20, 2012 and despite weather delays and additional work we added, we were completed by November 13, 2012. Jerry and his team are extremely hard workers and have an incredible attention to detail. The work that they completed for us is even better than I could have imagined. It was fun working with them in coming up with ideas on some of the finish work. I really appreciate have a crew that is on time, works a full day and works on Saturdays to get things done. And did I mention their work is awesome!
- J & J ConstructionNo dont's. This is far and away the. Best experience I have ever had with a contractor. TThe whole crew was efficient and. Professional. We are going to have them do some more work this year. Highly recommend!!!
- Campbell's Quality ExteriorsExcellent jobs, both times. I would definitely hire them again or highly recommend them to friends. Window replacement for entire house was about $3,000 and fencing a large back yard was about $4,000.
- Western Fence, Inc.It was wonderful. We needed to get a fence in before we closed on the house and they assured us it would be done. They began the job on a Monday and had it done that Friday. They did a fabulous job. I would recommend them to anyone!
- Buetts Fence CoThey did an excellent job. They just adjusted our latch on the gate today. we will be calling them in the future to do the other 1/2 of the fence.
- Laser Line Fence & Rail CoTHEY CAME THE FOLLOWING FRIDAY AND REMOVED AND HAULED AWAY MY OLD FENCE. THEY WERE VERY CAUTIOUS ABOUT MY FLOWERS AND PLANTS. THEN THEY DUG THE NEW FENCE HOLES AND SET THE POST IN REAL CONCRETE NOT THAT BAG STUFF. 2 DAYS LATER THAY INSTALLED THE FENCE AND IT LOOKED WONDERFUL. VERY PROFESSIONAL AND PROMPT
- THOMPSON QUALITY FENCE INCFence companies are very backed up in this region, but the company was able to work us in due to our favorable thawing conditions in our area. From the time we met until they were done was about three weeks. The actual work took about 6 working days. They were punctual, professional and hard-working with a reasonable price. We would absolutely have them back if any other fencing is needed
Fencing Contractors in Weiser
- Recent Review:He was an A+ provider to work with.Tracy S.
- Business Description:TML Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning has been providing the Boise community expert services in heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality since 1982. Our NATE-certified technicians are qualified to service, repair, maintain, and install all top brands of furnaces, air conditioners, air handlers, indoor air quality, and related equipment. Additionally, we offer lots of home energy solutions so you can start lowering your heating and cooling expenses. Even better, all of our wo..Recent Review:Mason was on time and everything was in working order. And Mason got Gary out here quickly to talk to us about our water heater to be replaced today and a water softener. And a water heater is to be installed todayLeo M.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:We offer handyman services that includes things such as appliance installation, fence repair, door installation or repair, painting, and more!Recent Review:They did a good job. The shed was put together in a good timely manner. It would have taken me days to complete. I’m already planning to have him help with a few more projects.George T.
- Business Description:Are you in need of fence repair or a brand new fence put up? I specialize in quality built agricultural/livestock barbwire, barb less wire, no climb fence, high tinsel and woven wire in any terrain. If you have brush and trees that need to be removed before the fence can be installed, no problem I do that too! My name is Terrance Taylor. I have built and repaired many miles of fence while I was a cowboy so I understand the need of a well built fence that will last the test of time. I have..Recent Review:I have horses on a small acreage property. Most of the fencing that was present needed to be replaced. The acreage is on a mountain terrain with very little flat ground and in many places shallow rocky soil. Not the easiest fencing job in the world. Terrance had the expertise and background to install a sturdy fence complete with rock jacks and rock cribs for support that should be in good shape for 50+ years. Terrance returned phone calls quickly, came out and did a detailed estimate and started working immediately after getting all the required materials together. He and his crew worked long hours steadily from start to finish and completed the job in less than a week. From start to finish, Terrance was ready to answer any questions I had and if a problem arose during construction due to some aspect of the terrain and a change needed to be made he discussed the solution with me. Terrance was courteous and professional, has the expertise needed and completed the work described in the contract completely and promptlyJan A.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
- Business Description:BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 37 YEARS RCT NUMBER 3099 INSUREDRecent Review:We hired Jim to enclose the front of our shop with two opening for overhead doors, walk door and pour a cement pad. The doors are not squared, can't install garage doors, the walk door frame split and he filled in the cracks with foam spray and tried to paint it with white flat paint on shinny white metal siding. The siding he put up was with seam up so all the rain would go behind the siding . the metal frame work was cut and pieced together and bent. Looked terrible. <strong><em> AND THE BIG ONE</em></strong>; the cement pad that was poured when we were out of town, told him not to due any work until we got home. The cement was at the wrong angle all the way around, instead of pouring the cement so the water would run out, all the rain etc. runs into the center post and back into the shop. He said he could fix it, yea right!!! He used cement a fiberglass and patched aroung the center post, yep you guessed it. Didn't work and looked horrible. He also submitted an addtional bill that we did not know about or authorize. We are in the process of sueing him for the amount of $5300.00, this is to undo everything he did and tear out the cement and disposal of material's. WISH I COULD POST PICTURES FOR YOU. <strong><em> He had a bond but it does not cover his work only if he damages something on your property. DO NOT GO NEAR THIS GUY!!!!</em></strong> Wish I would have done better research instead of going on a referal from a customer of mine. Learned a very expensive lesson here. <br /> <br /> <br /> <strong><em>JIM LEYTHAM CHANGED THE NAME OF HIS BUSINESS TO GEM STATE HANDYMAN SERVICES......BEWARE PEOPLE!!!!</em></strongMara R.
- Business Description:Since 2008, Cedar Ridge Construction has been your locally owned and operated business, providing Moscow, ID, Pullman, WA, and the surrounding areas with quality deck and fence building. The experts at Cedar Ridge Construction pride themselves on providing honest, efficient, and reliable service. We specialize in building custom residential and commercial decks and fences, as well as light remodeling work. For quick response and high quality workmanship call Cedar Ridge Construction TODAY..
- Business Description:sprinkler system installed on new and existing lawn and gardens ,full service landscaping from bush ,trees, rock walls, pavers, ponds
- Business Description:Liquid Landscape and Curbing is a locally owned small business serving Idaho Falls and surrounding areas.Recent Review:These local young men went over and above my expectations! Their bid was far less than I thought their work would have cost and they did an AMAZING job! They did decorative curbing around my trees and shrubs and removed some sod I no longer wanted. After they got started they found four railroad ties in the ground that had to be removed before they could begin the work and they did not even charge me for all the extra labor to dig them up and haul them away. These guys hardly took a bathroom break until the job was finished. Cleanup is not usually included with some jobs like this but they cleaned up everything and hauled it all away for me. They really did a great job and were very nice and professional. I would refer them to anyone wanting quality work at an amazing price. <br /Alana W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Fences come in a variety of materials and serve many purposes in a garden. Discover some inspirational garden fence ideas to elevate your outdoor space.
You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Find fence companies in
- New Plymouth
- Horseshoe Bend
- Baker City
fence companies in Weiser
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Advanced Landscape Design & Construction LLC1218 South Main Street 106
- Advanced Landscape Design & Construction LLC
- Bronson Handyman Service409 Jefferson Ave
- Bronson Handyman Service
- Eddie's Floors And More!, LLC3040 SW 3rd Ave
New Plymouth, Idaho
- Eddie's Floors And More!, LLC
- Franklin Building Supply1951 Flandro Dr
- Franklin Building Supply
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Joseph G ServicesPO Box 192
- Joseph G Services
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction
- Moscow Building Supply Inc - Moscow760 N Main St
- Moscow Building Supply Inc - Moscow