The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Middleton, ID
There are 12 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Middleton
- Team BennettJosh Bennett and Eric and their team helped us with a home remodel project. They framed in walls, some of which were extremely complex with a very large custom pocket door and framed out a very large island. They did such an excellent job in a timely manner for what I thought was a very fair price I hired them to do more work for me at my place of business. Josh is an expert carpenter/framer and spend the first hour or so of a project really figuring out how to maximize materials and do the job right. Once he and Eric start working together the work goes very fast because of his ability to plan properly for a project. If you need help building a wall, framing in a door, building a fence, framing out a new awning or gazebo, or basically anything that demands an expert framer to create something out of wood, I’d highly recommend the Bennett team
- Bade Brothers Building CompanyIt was a great experience all around. Ben was professional, his quote reasonable and he met all timeframes needed and promised. His workmanship was excellent and I could not be happier. In the past he has also put in another window into my shop, converting it into a beautiful artist studio with lots of light. If you can make it onto his busy schedule, consider yourself fortunate
- Handyman Connection of BoiseAndrew was great. My wife was home the whole time and she was working but she didn't even know he was there as he was great and self-directed. The end result was just what we were looking for and the repaired gate works better than before. The estimate was more than fair and Kayla (sp?) was on top of the behind the scenes. She set up the appointment, to let us know the status of the "handyman", even following up on invoicing, which was easy. I would use them again for any future projects
- G&T Home RepairsExcellent people. Very nice, professional, honest, and hard working. The best people I’ve dealt with.
- PEA Construction & RemodelPedro did exceptional work from demolition to prepping and installing floors, painting and removing some outdated built in's. Not only was he efficient in his work he had great ideas to save us money on both this job but also as we move to Phase 2 of this remodel. As an example he recommend we drop the fireplace and set it back a bit from where it was. An overwhelming project to us (And we assumed our budget) but, Pedro had that job done in less than a day and was back on schedule with barely a ding to the budget. Finally, Pedro is a true craftsman about his work. He did not cut one corner on our job. In watching him work it's clear he has learned these trades from the ground up (So rare to find these days) and it's that experience that makes him efficient and cost effective. It was a pleasure to have him do this job for us and will hire Pea Construction and Remodel for ever opportunity we get moving forward. Thank you Pedro and family
- Handyman Connection of BoiseSean was amazing! Courteous, friendly, humble, respectful and talented! It looks absolutely perfect.
- Metropolitan Brothers LLCFantastic! These guys are hard working and very professional. Reasonably priced as well. I will definitely be using their company in the future.
- PEA Construction & RemodelTalented worker who took on every aspect of the job as it unfolded. Included wall repair, new flooring and finish work. Showed respect for property. Kept work area clean and disruption to a minimum. Finished job was perfect. Overall professionalism and ability to complete complex construction project very high. Highly recommend
- PEA Construction & RemodelPedro's bid was most complete and least expensive of any bid for labor ($2100) (The next lowest bid was $3400 for installation of water jet bathtub and wall liner. The subflooring and reflooring would have been sub-contracted out.) The materials we bought with Pedro's assistance, making the whole job $3900. The one delay was getting his recommendations to us. It was well worth the wait. All three of his recommendation raved about his work. One was from a professional real estate manager and another from a subcontractor who uses Pedro often. We called him Wednesday and he was on the job the next Monday. (He estimated the job would take 10 days.) The first surprise came the first day. The house and bathroom were totally clean, with the only sign that he was there was no tub and exposed studs. He came on Tuesday for several hours, exposing the sub-flooring and installing insulation behind the shower and installing no mold dry wall. He had to leave because of a problem with one of his suppliers, which was settled in the afternoon. Again, the house and work-site was clean. Wednesday, the sub-flooring and toilet were removed, and the sub-flooring replaced and sealed. The shower walls were completely tiled. Thursday and Friday saw the floor tiled and the toilet installed Friday (an answer to prayer and Pedro's working overtime Friday.) He worked 1/2 day Saturday, getting the sink installed and most of the tile work on the vanity layed down. Monday he finished the tiling with sealing. The job was finished by 3 in the afternoon, 4 days short of the estimated time. We felt fortunate to have found Pedro and will hire him for several more jobs
- PEA Construction & RemodelExcellent job!!! Pedro helped us to get our house back to normal. We had a flood affecting 3 rooms with hardwood floor and our laundry room. After going back and forward with insurance and another contractor we came a cross with a mayor roadblock. The new hardwood did not match existing one and there was no more available. Neither the insurance nor that contractor figured out how to finish the job with remaining material. Pedro listened our proposal to carefully select wood floor from all the remaining material. He help us to complete the restoration in our dining room hardwood floor and finished the job on our laundry room. While he was here we also replaced our master bathroom carpet
Contractors in Middleton
- Business Description:We specialize in new construction, Remodels, finish trim work, fences, awnings, pole barns, framing in and installing doors and windows. We are very professional and efficient. I have over 20 years of construction experience in many areas. We give professional work at an affordable priceRecent Review:Josh Bennett and Eric and their team helped us with a home remodel project. They framed in walls, some of which were extremely complex with a very large custom pocket door and framed out a very large island. They did such an excellent job in a timely manner for what I thought was a very fair price I hired them to do more work for me at my place of business. Josh is an expert carpenter/framer and spend the first hour or so of a project really figuring out how to maximize materials and do the job right. Once he and Eric start working together the work goes very fast because of his ability to plan properly for a project. If you need help building a wall, framing in a door, building a fence, framing out a new awning or gazebo, or basically anything that demands an expert framer to create something out of wood, I’d highly recommend the Bennett teamJulie G.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction. Call to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Stan explained how easy it was to fix my screen door rather than charging me for a home service. With his simple instructions I was able to reinstall my screen door myself. I appreciate his knowledge and generosity and will call on him again for our future projects.Brian G.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. 20 plus years experience in construction and home services. Customer service focused. Want to see more? Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Blueskieswnd/ Visit our business site: https://blueskieswnd.business.siteRecent Review:Blue was absolutely amazing!!! He installed a sliding glass door and replaced two windows. He was personable, professional, and most importantly reliable (which we all know is hard to find now days). I highly recommend blue skies for any needs you have.. You won’t regret it !!!Jenn C.
- Business Description:Millet Remodel and Construction LLC offers any home remodels. We do anywhere from floors, tile, trim, paint, drywall, sheet rock and demolition. Anything you need or fixed in you house we can do. I would be happy to come out for a free bid and take a look at what you need done and give you an estimate. Call and make an appointment and let me know what you are looking for. Let us help you make your home your dream home.Recent Review:I had hired millet remodel and construction llc to do multiple jobs on my house. I first had Dustin come out and fix my fence and he did a great job looked brand new. The next project I had him do was replace my bathroom and kitchen floor that had water damage. The flooring looked fantastic and he got it done in a timely fashion. He has was neat and cleaned up very well everyday. Then he also completely added a new closet into my office room. His texture work matched the rest of the house and the closet and everything looked exactly like all the other closets in the house. I would recommend him for any job His quality of work is amazing and he is clean and neat and is very respectful. I will use them again for future projectsDebi f.
- Business Description:Let us give you peace of mind with your construction or repair needs. Licensed and insured craftsmen to handle your project. www.peaceofmindhq.com. Also search us on Facebook.Recent Review:I had 2 days to get this done due to family coming and when I found that the bathroom floor had water damage I knew I needed professional help. I had someone there within a couple of hours and had the job done in time! The quality of work is EXCELLENT! I have moved this company to the top of my list for all jobs that are out of my scope! RusselRussell P.
- Business Description:Mike of all trades has been in business for 5 years. We do just about any job you need done on your property. No job too small or too big. We deal in water damage, renovation, remodeling, landscaping, sprinkler systems, flooring of all types, drywall, roofing, painting, general repairs,woodcraft, general installations and much much more. We have the best handyman rates in the valley. Once we give you a quote the price quoted does not go up. The only exception to this is water damage in which ..Recent Review:Very professional. Arrived on time and finished work as agreed and on time. Quality of work is excellent. Everything on the bid was completed and work was well done. No short cuts or sloppy work. I would definitely hire him again.Cindy H.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens
- Business Description:Bade Brothers Building Company is a Boise based company specializing in everything from small home improvement projects, to complete home remodels. Our family company understands the importance of integrity, trust and ultimately adding value to your home. Our business is unique because we are two brothers with the same training and background in the building trades. This parternership enables us to keep much more of the work we do 'in house' as opposed to having multiple employees and subs go..Recent Review:It was a great experience all around. Ben was professional, his quote reasonable and he met all timeframes needed and promised. His workmanship was excellent and I could not be happier. In the past he has also put in another window into my shop, converting it into a beautiful artist studio with lots of light. If you can make it onto his busy schedule, consider yourself fortunateSonja H.
- Business Description:We specialize in general remodeling and construction, with collectively 25 years of experience in the industry. We offer quality services at fair and competitive prices. We strive to achieve each client's desired needs and wants, while maintaining the highest standard of professionalismRecent Review:The service was outstanding. They were there when they said they would be there. They gave a timeframe for the project and they finished it in just three days. The quality was good and way better. Really good price. I hired them again to do my kitchen and it was outstanding too. The quality of work was good for a really good priceTracy M.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home improvement and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and improvement project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connect..Recent Review:Andrew was great. My wife was home the whole time and she was working but she didn't even know he was there as he was great and self-directed. The end result was just what we were looking for and the repaired gate works better than before. The estimate was more than fair and Kayla (sp?) was on top of the behind the scenes. She set up the appointment, to let us know the status of the "handyman", even following up on invoicing, which was easy. I would use them again for any future projectsSean T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Middleton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Alpine Carpentry Inc.20082 Hoskins Rd.
Caldwell, Idaho 83607
- Alpine Carpentry Inc.
- Bade Brothers Building Company3002 Cassia St
Boise, Idaho 83705
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
Boise, Idaho 83703
- Blue Skies Window and Door Service2001 N Raymond St
Boise, Idaho 83704
- Brilliant Services LLC200 E 45th St
Garden City, Idaho 83714
- Building DreamsPO Box 696
Parma, Idaho 83660
- Burton's C Friesz Bath and Kitchen Remodeling4464 Chinden Blvd
Garden City, Idaho 83714
- Bade Brothers Building Company
- G&T Home RepairsPO Box 365
Kuna, Idaho 83634
- G&T Home Repairs
- One Son Construction Inc5120 S Maverick Ave
Boise, Idaho 83709
- One Son Construction Inc
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Stan's Handyman Service355 W Sedgewick Dr
Meridian, Idaho 83646
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- Superior Construction Solutions LLC2926 Wildwood St
Boise, Idaho 83713
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Taylors Home Repair1001 chicago st
Nampa, Idaho 83686
- The Trade Source HVAC-R415 E. 51st ST.
Garden City, Idaho 83714
- This N That Home Services5460 N Crimson Way
Boise, Idaho 83703
- THORVUND HOME IMPROVEMENT1854 E Old Saybrook Ln
Boise, Idaho 83706
- Timmons Construction Inc3711 Brenan Dr
Nampa, Idaho 83686
- Treasure Valley Remodel And Restoration404 2nd St S
Nampa, Idaho 83651
- Treasure Valley Revival LLC1323 South Columbus Street
Boise, Idaho 83705
- Taylors Home Repair
- Victory Window & Remodeling1717 Federal Way
Boise, Idaho 83705
- Victory Window & Remodeling