Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Lewiston, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Lewiston
- S. E. A. ContractingScott did excellent work and stuck to timeline and prices quoted. He communicates well during estimate process and during project.
- Uncle Brian's Home ImprovementsThey did good quality work. They were very responsive when we first contacted them in fitting us into their very busy schedule. We live out of town and it was a real challenge trying to coordinate things. Brian took great care of scheduling and getting the crews in the house when they were scheduled. They did good quality work and had great communication. They kept us informed on what was going on and ensured that were were getting good quality of items. They were personable and nice to work with. We had a very cordial relationship with Brian and his workers. Overall, we are very pleased that we found them and grateful for the good work that that did
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThey were very responsive and did an excellent job. They are reliable and complete great work. I highly recommend them to others.
- We do that, PropertiesThis handyman went above and beyond what was expected. He was very honest, dependable and if he said he would do it he would make sure it got done. I would definitely have him come back and do more work .
- Paul Davis RestorationThey came and evaluated the job and set up immediately. The whole process took a week. They were professional, called before they came, and never once through the process did they treat us just as customers. They cared about how we were doing.
- Unique BuildersEverything went very good,The contractor is very knowledgeable,hard working,trustworthy, and a joy to be around.Unique builders charge very fair rates and it felt like we actually got more work done then what we had to pay for...top notch builder all the way!!We will definitely call him back..very nice man
- Paul Davis RestorationWe had problems that the management solved after we complained. They finished the work quickly and to our satisfaction. Honored the prices we original were quoted.
- American DrywallThey did a great job! They totally matched the existing ceiling texture. You can't tell it has been repaired!
- Imperial DrywallMac takes pride in doing a great job. He was very professional, and his work is of the highest quality.
Drywall Contractors in Lewiston
- Business Description:Licensed and insured, owner operated, construction company with more than 15 years of experience. Specializing in kitchen and bathroom, general, and basement remodeling, new construction, and carpentry. Other services provided, at an expert level, are drywall, painting, windows, and more! Please call Brandon at 808-896-8724 to get started on your projectRecent Review:Very well...prompt, professional and met all my requests and expectations...very impressed and easy to work with..very positive experience...will contact again for next project this spring.Karen S.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companiesRecent Review:Doug and his crew were very professional and did great work!!!Chris L.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
- Business Description:We have been in Business for nine years, I have any where from 1 to 5 guys helping me. I like to do the biding and billing through email, but i can do it any way that works best for the job. Any type of inside work for the months of January through April i will take 15% off the jobRecent Review:Explaned above, but was right on budget after meeting with him and deciding what I could/could not afford to have him do. Great work, gives accurate bids and works within bid pricing. Always asks about upgrading or over pricing due to increase in product or work change prior to just doing the work. Always know where you stand financially with this companyRichard M.
- Business Description:General Contractor/Framer/Remodel/Handyman
- Business Description:Burke’s Klein’s DKI provides complete damage restoration services to the Spokane, WA area. Water can cause damage to dry wall, carpet, wood floors, cabinets, furniture, and when not addressed immediately, can result in hazardous mold encroachment. Fire results in smoke stains and lingering unpleasant smells. High winds can damage structures and surrounding environments. When any of these things happen, you can count on the professionals at Burke’s Klein’s DKI. The dedicated and experience..Recent Review:Burke's Klein's was contacted by my insurance company after the Spokane windstorm in November 2015 to put up tarps over the damaged roofing areas. They made it out the same day and got the work done quickly. However the tarps were simply draped over the vent pipes protruding thru the roof. Lucky for us we had a roofing contractor in mind and made preparations to have the roof re-shingled within the week. The invoice was $1200 to nail down 3 large tarps. <br /timothy e.
- Business Description:Full-service contracting, construction and remodeling company.
- Business Description:There’s no need to call a specialty contractor for some home repairs.we are the best handyman services we can do a variety of small home improvement projects that save time and money.
- Business Description:Our commitment to excellence and unparalleled customer service are evidenced by the quality of our craftsmanship. We offer a variety of residential and commercial painting services at affordable prices to fit any budget. Whether you are a homeowner wanting a new look, a real estate agent preparing a home for the market, or a property manager looking to get repairs completed, we are confident you will be happy with the end result. Call today and see why we are the best painters in the area
- Business Description:Financial Consultant, real estate investment, career coach.Recent Review:He did a great job. Very good quality of work. He showed up on time, worked pretty much non-stop throughout the day, and delivered what he promised. He was very honest and trustworthy. I would highly recommend him and I will use him in the futureJeffery S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Lewiston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 800 Water DamagePO Box 236
- 1 800 Water Damage
- Ealy Enterprises IncPO Box 9746
- Ealy Enterprises Inc
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- Nava's Drywall Finisher3125 Fennec Lane
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Nava's Drywall Finisher
- Osborne's Cleaning & Restoration1024 Bryden Ave 22
- Osborne's Cleaning & Restoration
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Reeder Home Services
- SILFLOW CONSTRUCTION LLC39416 NORTH ROAD
- SILFLOW CONSTRUCTION LLC
- Wellard Constructors Inc.# 9 Three Mile Lane
- Wellard Constructors Inc.