When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Juliaetta, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Juliaetta
- S. E. A. ContractingScott did excellent work and stuck to timeline and prices quoted. He communicates well during estimate process and during project.
- Uncle Brian's Home ImprovementsThey did good quality work. They were very responsive when we first contacted them in fitting us into their very busy schedule. We live out of town and it was a real challenge trying to coordinate things. Brian took great care of scheduling and getting the crews in the house when they were scheduled. They did good quality work and had great communication. They kept us informed on what was going on and ensured that were were getting good quality of items. They were personable and nice to work with. We had a very cordial relationship with Brian and his workers. Overall, we are very pleased that we found them and grateful for the good work that that did
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThey were very responsive and did an excellent job. They are reliable and complete great work. I highly recommend them to others.
- We do that, PropertiesThis handyman went above and beyond what was expected. He was very honest, dependable and if he said he would do it he would make sure it got done. I would definitely have him come back and do more work .
- Paul Davis RestorationThey came and evaluated the job and set up immediately. The whole process took a week. They were professional, called before they came, and never once through the process did they treat us just as customers. They cared about how we were doing.
- Unique BuildersEverything went very good,The contractor is very knowledgeable,hard working,trustworthy, and a joy to be around.Unique builders charge very fair rates and it felt like we actually got more work done then what we had to pay for...top notch builder all the way!!We will definitely call him back..very nice man
- Paul Davis RestorationWe had problems that the management solved after we complained. They finished the work quickly and to our satisfaction. Honored the prices we original were quoted.
- American DrywallThey did a great job! They totally matched the existing ceiling texture. You can't tell it has been repaired!
- American DrywallWork was excellent. Marlo and his son showed up as promised to review the job write my estimate. I hired them for the job. They showed up as scheduled to perform the work. The taped off and protected my hardwood floors and hardwood trim, they taped off and covered everything in my kitchen. The plastering job was perfection. I love it so much that I enjoy my dining room again. The kitchen and entry hall ceiling texturing look great also. Marlo and his son cleaned up everything after the job was done, even vacuuming up all the dust. There was not a spec of dirt or dust left and they took away all the trash. I would hire them again in a heartbeat, very satisfied
Drywall Contractors in Juliaetta
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companiesRecent Review:Doug Sternes, the owner of 1-800-waterdamage was very quick to respond to a hot water leak in the crawl space of my residence in Boise. He worked very hard at removing the water. Initially, there was reported to be "no mold" found but after 7 days of drying and applying heaters under my house, he found mold. This required extensive work and two coats of an anti-fungal paint. A hepa vaccuming of the undersurface of my house was also done. Initially, I was led to believe by the insurance adjuster that they had concerns about the "sudden discovery of mold at day 7" when no mold was present initially. After a mold expert cleared my house of the mold and certified the mold abatement project as successful, I spoke with him and he assured me that Mr. Sternes had done a good job. Previously, on Angie's list, I opined at my dissatisfaction with him but, after talking with the mold expert, I have changed my mind and feel he did his job the best he could do it under the circumstances. As to whether I would use his services again, I have answered no because of the personal issues that have arisen between us over the slow manner in which the insurance has reimbursed him for the other "non-mold" work he did. I would certainly have no problems referring his services to someone elseBill M.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***
- Business Description:We are a small service oriented company with a working owner. No job is too big or too small. We paint any residential project inside or out.Recent Review:They were very easy to work with and always seemed interested in making sure we were happy. It took us awhile to actually book our painting due to a huge delay in our tax return. They were never pushy. Just an overall great experienceMonte G.
- Business Description:Our carpet & upholstery cleaning are 100% guaranteed or your money back. We also provide services for fire and water damage for all homes and businesses. Our main goal is to provide quality customer service along with quality work. Payment is expected at the time of service on cleaning services. Payment on insurance work is billed at the time of completion of the job. Remodeling work is 25% down and partial payments as the job progressesRecent Review:They do interior and exterior windows. They were very professional and very efficient. They were in and out in 45 minutes. They were recommended to me by one of my co-workers. I am going to have them come out and do the work againLisa H.
- Business Description:Full-service contracting, construction and remodeling company.
- Business Description:My crews do the majority of the work, but we do sub out electrical, plumbing & heating. The Company People Have Trusted Since 1987.
- Business Description:I am a self-employed contractor. I have no employees. I accept AE, Visa, MasterCard, Discover checks and cash
- Business Description:We are a full service exterior remodeling company.Recent Review:when I was BBQing one evening I forgot to move the BBQ out away from the house. Well, as a result several pieces of our vinyl siding, melted. We removed the melted vinyl siding in order to repair it. Upon removing the siding we discovered that there was no insulation between the house & the siding. Our home had always been hard to heat or cool efficiently. So while the siding was removed we asked Tory to come over and look at it. My husband asked Tory about an insulation wrap he had read about. Tory felt we could benefit greatly and be more comfortable after the house was wrapped. We agreed and hired Dan & Tory for the job. What a project. Dan & Tory came over to begin the process: 1: Remove ALL vinyl siding from a two story home. 2: Reinstall all windows that were simply resting on surrounding framework. They could be removed with simply pushing on them. (This was discovered upon removal of vinyl siding.). 3: Wrap entire home with sheets of specialized insulation. 4: next came the fun part. Reinstall ALL the vinyl siding that was removed at the beginning of the job. Every day there were many tools & materials on the ground, but each evening everything was put away. The worksite was always clean. The tremendous job was completed timely and within budget. Both Tory and Dan came to my husband quickly to discuss any problems they encountered and resolved them efficiently.. <br /Deborah M P.
- Business Description:Our commitment to excellence and unparalleled customer service are evidenced by the quality of our craftsmanship. We offer a variety of residential and commercial painting services at affordable prices to fit any budget. Whether you are a homeowner wanting a new look, a real estate agent preparing a home for the market, or a property manager looking to get repairs completed, we are confident you will be happy with the end result. Call today and see why we are the best painters in the area
- Business Description:We are two brothers who started a Home remodel and Repair company early 2013. We developed our passion for quality construction as young kids working for our fathers custom home business. We developed our skills in here and Australia and are now back home looking to offer a great service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Juliaetta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1 800 Water DamagePO Box 236
Meridian, Idaho 83680
- 1 800 Water Damage
- Do Right Painting5285 west buckskin road
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Do Right Painting
- Osborne's Cleaning & Restoration1024 Bryden Ave 22
Lewiston, Idaho 83501
- Osborne's Cleaning & Restoration
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho 83815
- Reeder Home Services
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
Melbourne, Florida 32935
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur