Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Cottonwood, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Cottonwood
- S. E. A. ContractingScott did excellent work and stuck to timeline and prices quoted. He communicates well during estimate process and during project.
- Uncle Brian's Home ImprovementsThey did good quality work. They were very responsive when we first contacted them in fitting us into their very busy schedule. We live out of town and it was a real challenge trying to coordinate things. Brian took great care of scheduling and getting the crews in the house when they were scheduled. They did good quality work and had great communication. They kept us informed on what was going on and ensured that were were getting good quality of items. They were personable and nice to work with. We had a very cordial relationship with Brian and his workers. Overall, we are very pleased that we found them and grateful for the good work that that did
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThey were very responsive and did an excellent job. They are reliable and complete great work. I highly recommend them to others.
- We do that, PropertiesThis handyman went above and beyond what was expected. He was very honest, dependable and if he said he would do it he would make sure it got done. I would definitely have him come back and do more work .
- Paul Davis RestorationThey came and evaluated the job and set up immediately. The whole process took a week. They were professional, called before they came, and never once through the process did they treat us just as customers. They cared about how we were doing.
- Unique BuildersEverything went very good,The contractor is very knowledgeable,hard working,trustworthy, and a joy to be around.Unique builders charge very fair rates and it felt like we actually got more work done then what we had to pay for...top notch builder all the way!!We will definitely call him back..very nice man
- Paul Davis RestorationWe had problems that the management solved after we complained. They finished the work quickly and to our satisfaction. Honored the prices we original were quoted.
- American DrywallThey did a great job! They totally matched the existing ceiling texture. You can't tell it has been repaired!
- Imperial DrywallMac takes pride in doing a great job. He was very professional, and his work is of the highest quality.
Drywall Contractors in Cottonwood
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companiesRecent Review:Doug and his crew were very professional and did great work!!!Chris L.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated since 1985. We’ve built our business on great customer service, quality craftsmanship and exceptional communication. Creekside Construction builds quality custom homes and is a direct repair contractor for insurance companies. Additional DBAs - Creekside Construction LLC, Owner- Dave Adams and Derek Adams Additional contact names - Mike Gray/Supervisor, Steve Cates/Project Manager & Estimator, Paula Merk/Marketing-Sales/New Construction Advisor. Additional emails -pau..Recent Review:We had our restoration project set up with them, the day we got approval from our insurance adjuster, they bailed on us due to “too much work from the windstorm in January”. When I asked Dave why there was a sudden declination of the project and how poor of an excuse that was...I then got two more excuses: “I’m not sure we can effectively communicate with you on this project “ and then “I don’t think we can be successful”. I asked him what that meant...as he was having trouble explaining. This came after I pointed out the changing story we got from his estimator and how the carpet restoration was going to work. We were told a process and the exact opposite happened, I have it documented on what we were told. Dave said “he’s worked for me for a long time, I don’t think he would say that..” It was one of the strangest interactions I’ve had with a contractor. They aren’t honest, Dave couldn’t even tell me the reason without stuttering and stammering on the call. Go elsewhere..Douglas P.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
- Business Description:Precision Systemsl has been serving the Twin Falls ID in the last couple of years. Our goal is to provide quality workmanship at a reasonable price and to make sure our customers are 100 % satisfied. This starts with a personal connection with the owner, Singh, who not only comes and gives you a free estimate, he also does the work himself. Call us at (208) 293-4621 Drywall Finishing, Drywall Damage Repair, Ceiling Contractor, Drywall Repair Service, Insulation Contractor, Commercial Drywall ..
- Business Description:General Contractor/Framer/Remodel/Handyman
- Business Description:Financial Consultant, real estate investment, career coach.Recent Review:He did a great job. Very good quality of work. He showed up on time, worked pretty much non-stop throughout the day, and delivered what he promised. He was very honest and trustworthy. I would highly recommend him and I will use him in the futureJeffery S.
- Business Description:There’s no need to call a specialty contractor for some home repairs.we are the best handyman services we can do a variety of small home improvement projects that save time and money.
- Business Description:I am a self-employed contractor. I have no employees. I accept AE, Visa, MasterCard, Discover checks and cash
- Business Description:Trusted for more than 17 years, JC Urethane And Insulation provides professional insulation services to American Falls, ID. Our contractors are equipped with the knowledge and skills to give you the kind of service you deserve. With our service, we can help you save money and avoid expenses caused by high electrical bills. We accomplish these goals by taking the time to understand your needs and ensuring that we only offer the highest quality product. Trust us for your next insulation project
- Business Description:Here at Satisfaction Painting INC, we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in Painter, Painter, Residential painter, Commercial Painter, Interior Painter, Exterior Painter, Remodeling Painter, New Construction Painter, Painters, Affordable Painter, Painter in Sandpoint and much more. We look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us today (208) 290-375
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- Clearwater County
drywall contractors in Cottonwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 800 Water DamagePO Box 236
- 1 800 Water Damage
- Do Right Painting5285 west buckskin road
- Do Right Painting
- Grill Quality Construction and Remodeling1015 E. 2650 S.
- Grill Quality Construction and Remodeling
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- Nava's Drywall Finisher3125 Fennec Lane
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Nava's Drywall Finisher
- Osborne's Cleaning & Restoration1024 Bryden Ave 22
- Osborne's Cleaning & Restoration
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Reeder Home Services
- Wellard Constructors Inc.# 9 Three Mile Lane
- Wellard Constructors Inc.