Osborne's Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 1973 • With Angi since July 2010

Our carpet & upholstery cleaning are 100% guaranteed or your money back. We also provide services for fire and water damage for all homes and businesses. Our main goal is to provide quality customer service along with quality work. Payment is expected at the time of service on cleaning services. Payment on insurance work is billed at the time of completion of the job. Remodeling work is 25% down and partial payments as the job progresses....

BLK Construction

Licensed and insured, owner operated, construction company with more than 15 years of experience. Specializing in kitchen and bathroom, general, and basement remodeling, new construction, and carpentry. Other services provided, at an expert level, are drywall, painting, windows, and more! Please call Brandon at 808-896-8724 to get started on your project!

06/16/2015

They were very punctual, professional and flexible with our schedule. I would recommend them and if I still lived in the are defiantly use them again.

Description of Work
We had our sectional cleaned, carpets up and down including stairs and the windows washed inside and outside.

02/04/2015

Description of Work
Fast, efficient, well staffed, great job, I'm very impressed!

07/15/2014

Description of Work
Very professional and prompt service. Offered a nice discount for first time customers.

04/04/2014

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

12/26/2013

It only took them about 20 minutes. And they left everything as it was. The windows were sparkling.

Description of Work
all windows inside now and out. Aproximately15 windows.

Category window cleaning

08/19/2013

Unknown as company never responded to my request for a home inspection. They have a website with a form to fill out and I left my contact information and never heard back from them.

Description of Work
Nothing. I went to their website and filled out a form providing my contact information, submitted it and never heard back from this company. What is the point of filling all that out if they won't even respond?

Category carpet cleaners

Sorry this happened. All information submitted through our website is emailed directly to our office. There must have been a glitch in the system. Of course any time we receive a request for information or an estimate from those who submit a form from our website we respond as soon as the email is received. We checked with our website host and had them double check that all the links are working p...

05/29/2012

They do interior and exterior windows. They were very professional and very efficient. They were in and out in 45 minutes. They were recommended to me by one of my co-workers. I am going to have them come out and do the work again.

Description of Work
We have used Osborne's Cleaning & Restoration for cleaning our windows. There was a crew of four men that came out and cleaned my windows before my wedding.

Category window cleaning

02/22/2012

It was a very good experience. They were very fast and efficient. The quality of the work was really good.

Description of Work
We used Osborne's Cleaning & Restoration in January of this year. They cleaned carpets in one bedroom, living room, stairs and the hallway.

Category carpet cleaners

Fire & Flood loss, Remodeling - Homes, carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, window washing, tile & grout cleaning, smoke damage, mold remediation, handyman services

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal