Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2015

2601 Pole Line Rd

Pocatello, ID 83201

Founded as a way to help Southern Idaho residents in times of disaster, Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration is available 24 hours 7 days a week for all your needs in the aftermath of a fire, flood, mold, or even asbestos damage. When you call, the company ensures fast, reliable response. Idaho Fire &

07/06/2017

Kayla K.

The owner of the company did help us with our insurance and helped us figure out a way to re-design our kitchen. After that everything went downhill. We initially had to wait a while to get our roof fixed because the weather had to warm up. Which was fine, but then they did not do many of the measures against mold that they said they would. We had to ask them multiple times to even do temperature readings to make sure there was no more moisture in our walls. The whole process from then on was dependent on me asking them multiple times when they were going to do the next step. Then when they did the next step it was often incorrectly installed. They installed our kitchen cabinets completely unlevel and not spaced correctly. They never checked their work and they had to come back 3 times to fix the cabinets. We initially had a different project manager, but he was fired from the company half way through our project. Then the owner of the company took over as project manager. When I complained to him about the quality of the work he would give a half hearted apology that just blamed his workers. He then continued to send these same workers out to "fix" their work. There was no quality control and when we brought up these mistakes he tried to make us feel like we were being difficult or unreasonable. Is it really unreasonable to expect level cabinets, matching trim, and not having paint on our brand new floors? He also never seemed to know what was going on with the project and would ask us what was left to do.

Description of Work
We had water damage in our kitchen from a leak in our roof.

09/02/2016

Jeff A.

The managers and employees of Idaho Fire and Flood are very friendly. They did crap work, though, and seldom followed through on their promises regarding timelines and quality of work. I still have paint on my carpet left by the painter, although several times they promised come clean it off. They tried to take shortcuts with the floor repair, and made a royal mess of things. The floor has a "gutter" now that would rival anything you might find at a bowling alley. The trim work is shoddy, the painting sloppy, and the overall "fit-and-finish" is quite amateurish. I would never recommend them.

Description of Work
Complete remodeling of a bedroom closet and part of the room due to a leaking water heater.

09/29/2015

Robert W.

Description of Work
Did a great job however it did take a lot longer than we figured but all in all they did a great job would hire them again.

08/14/2015

Hanna G.

The representative came out and looked over the job carefully--he got down on his knees and dug through the nap of the carpet to see the stains at the base--and explained different stains and what he could do for them. Then he gave me a few options, explaining the ramifications of them including price. We decided on a plan of attack. He came back two days later. Our appointment was for 8:30 AM; around 8:00 AM he called and said he had a meeting and would have to be late, around 10 AM. He showed up right at 10 AM and worked until almost 1 pm. I saw him cleaning the stairs--he was on his hands and knees, working the business end of his machine with a great amount of effort. While he was cleaning the apartment carpet I noticed that he had several different bottles of preparation. He told me that different stains required different treatments. He recommended that I leave the a/c fan running in both rooms, as well as keeping air flow going by opening all the interior doors of the apartment and the back exterior door of the studio. Even so, he must have extracted most of the liquid because both rooms were completely dry by morning. I was truly impressed by how clean everything was, and now 48 hours later none of the stains have returned. In the past, I've had carpet cleaners do that much area in about 30 minutes, with stains returning as soon as the floor dried. Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration did an amazing job, taking the time and using their knowledge to ensure that I had a great job. I will be including a clause in leases that in order to get their cleaning deposits back, tenants have to use this company. I don't want anyone to waste their money using an inferior company on my carpets. I definitely recommend this company to anyone who needs carpets cleaned, whether their carpets have just routine wear, like mine, or if they're victims of fire or flood. These folks not only know their business, they truly care about results and take pride in leaving their customers with really clean floors. Great work, guys!

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpet in a room where I hold sewing classes, the stairs to the basement, and the basement apartment carpet (half the laundry room, bedroom, living room, and hall). The carpet in the sewing studio and apartment are about 5 years old and were in good condition except for routine use; the hall stairs, however, were very old carpet and really dirty. He assured me that he could get the hall stairs looking good. Honestly, I thought he was exaggerating. He was not.

Travers Tile

We are a local owner operated tile and stone installation business. We do floors, walls, showers, backsplashes, chimneys, exterior stone, and more. Happy to help with your dream remodel or new build, we believe "The difference is in the details," and that you will be able to see the difference.

Stuart Drywall and Handyman Services

Stuart Drywall and Handyman Services are here to offer a better experience for our local neighbors, as every job is personal for us. Over the years, we have patched holes, large and small, along with slicking textured walls. Our customers choose us because of our honesty, the quality provided, along with respect for their homes. We always go above and beyond for our customers, first-timers, or an old friend, we are not happy with the job unless you are happy.

Homey Basements

We are an experienced local construction company that specializes in framing basements. We love working hard and putting integrity into our work. The company is run by Thomas Osterhoudt who has been a life long construction enthusiast. Those who know him joke that he even coughs saw dust! We have experience doing large commercial framing jobs (check out our website) and residential projects. We do an essential part of building homes by doing the framing. That is important to us because families are built there too. You can get in contact on the website!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Whole home rebuild/new construction, Content Restoration, Structural Drying, Mold Abatement, Smoke and Fire Damage Restoration.