If you want to tear down a building, deconstruction can be a better option than demolition. Deconstruction is environmentally friendly, can help the community, and save your money. Learn how to deconstruct a house step-by-step.
Get matched with top home builders in Fruitland, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Fruitland
- DaBella - PortlandThe first appointment went really well. Both Brian and Caleb were wonderful with listening to what we wanted for our house and the new windows to replace our old cracked ones. The technology is amazing and I can't wait to get those windows in my house!!
- Guardian HomesWe were drawn to the style and thought we had found a builder who was a cut above the rest. Sadly, this was not our experience. Building with Guardian Homes felt like we were constantly being punked. The poor project management, dramatic lateness and repeatedly botched execution of home features is only paled by the jaw-dropping disrespect with which we were treated throughout the long, arduous, and hellish building process. The only consolation in all of this is that word about their reputation is finally getting out in the community. The slogan amongst neighbors in our development is “friends don’t let friends build Guardian homes.” Never again read less
- Anderson Family Construction LLCAnderson Family Construction is building our custom home in Moscow, Idaho. From design services and planning to its (almost!) completion, I've been impressed with the quality of work, work ethic of every crew member, and the beauty of the home (which we call Foucachon Farmhouse) they're building for us on our plot of land north of Moscow! They incorporating a few special elements into the house, like the cornerstone (literal, 400+lb stone) that was part of our proposal story 11 years ago, as well as a butcher block island that used to be in our family business. It will be a new home with an old soul, thanks to the care and attention of every worker on the AFC crew. We feel the crew genuinely loves the home they're building, and are proud of their work. Anderson Family Construction knows how to build smart, with intelligent designs that are architecturally beautiful and classic, and also highly efficient. I highly recommend AFCs services! #AFCBuil read less
- Unique BuildersEverything went very good,The contractor is very knowledgeable,hard working,trustworthy, and a joy to be around.Unique builders charge very fair rates and it felt like we actually got more work done then what we had to pay for...top notch builder all the way!!We will definitely call him back..very nice man read less
- COMFORT CONSTRUCTION INCHad a Great experience! We have built once before and had a really bad experience. Comfort Construction did more for us before even breaking ground then our previous builder did over the course of the entire build. No joke! Avoid all the horror stories you've heard about biluilding and build with Comfort Const. They are honest and caring. I've seen the good and bad contractors in this town and Comfort is one of the best read less
- TNG ExcavationOutstanding. I had a guesthouse put on our property and TNG Excavation was the most professional business I worked with during the whole project. They will try to accommodate you anyway they can. They help you plan the project, problem solve, and see it through to completion. I recommend this outstanding company to anyone who wants the job done right the first time read less
- Fall Creek HomesOur experience with the Fall Creek Homes Team was great! From the moment we walked into their model home, they were welcoming, answered any questions without trouble. They were happy to take us around other homes and properties. We had found a property, which they did not own but Fall Creek quickly went to work on purchasing the property for our family. We had the opportunity to customize one of their established floor plans (to better suit our family's needs). Fall Creek Homes was always up front and clearly outlined all building costs as well as the final purchase price. There was absolutely no surprise costs or hidden fees. The home building experience was smooth; the contractors who work along with Fall Creek Homes have their work down to an art! Every step from excavation to paint had their scheduled dates; (which everyone met the timelines) we as the purchasing family were always welcome to come see the home at any time, welcomed to make sure we were pleased with the progress and other aspects of the house at each step. I would highly recommend the Fall Creek Homes Team to anyone, friends and family. I would gladly open my home for people to tour and answer questions! We could not be more satisfied and grateful for all the hard work and dedication Fall Creek Homes put into building our home read less
- Fall Creek HomesWhen I started getting into the market for buying a house I became frustrated very quickly that I couldn't find any houses that were what I was looking for. After speaking with some friends about my frustrations I decided to look into building a house instead of buying one. Fall Creek Homes came very highly recommended to me by a friend of mine that works in the real-estate business. One Saturday I just walked in the door of Fall Creek's office and there I met Bruce. I knew after this visit that I wanted to work with Fall Creek Homes. I had just walked in off the street with no appointment, and even having told Bruce that it was going to be a year before I would be ready, he still spent 3-4 hours with me that day talking about my desires and expectations, and driving me around showing me houses that they were building. Several months later, ahead of when I had planned I was ready to start the process. I called up Bruce and setup an appointment. We spent the next couple weeks deciding which floorplan I liked and where I wanted my house to be located. Bruce took the time to get to know my tastes and preferences and worked hard to ensure that they would be me a home that I would be proud of. After we got all the details ironed out I submitted and shortly entered into a contract with Fall Creek. I was very interested in being involved in every step of the process of my home being built and that was welcomed by Bryson and his staff. I would often tease Bruce that he must get tired of my several times a day phone calls, but he would always stop and remind me that it didn't bother him a bit and that's what he's there for. Anytime I ever noticed things that were possible problems or possibly incorrect in the building process I would call and they would remedy the problem in a very timely manner. Building a house is a complex project and small mistakes will be made with any builder, but Fall Creek truly shines in their professionalism and their ability to fix mistakes quickly. Throughout the whole process I was extremely impressed with the integrity with which Bryson runs his business. I never once felt like he was trying to cut corners or be less than truthful with me. He and his staff worked extremely hard to ensure that the home they built for me was what I wanted and would be something to be proud of. The house was finished on schedule and I moved in the day that it was finished. Moving into my new home was very exciting, but somewhat sad because I had truly enjoyed the experience that I had with Fall Creek Homes. I've now been in my home for several months and have been impressed with the speed with which Fall Creek handles their warranty issues. Most of the time, I'm contacted the very same day to resolve the warranty request that I submitted. I really am proud of my home and I'm very thankful to Bryson, Bruce, Brock, Aseneth, Sharen and everyone else at Fall Creek Homes for the wonderful experience and the beautiful home that you built for me read less
- Hummingbird ConstructionExcellent! Dave from Hummingbird Construction and his partner, Steve Howlett are knowledgable, hard working, conscientious workers who take a lot of pride in their work. Besides doing construction, Dave does tile work. I purchased real stone to be placed on the full wall behind the free-standing fireplace. This stone is also installed below the window sills. Then 18 x18 tile flooring is on the floor and on the upper wall around the windows above the window sills. Transition tile was laid between the existing wood flooring and the 18 x18" tile. The transition tile are small pieces of stone of varying sizes read less
- Willis Construction LLCMr. Willis was one of 6 rcompanies that we contacted to request evaluation and bids to reroof our Pocatello property. All pre-work conversations had to be via email as we are currently living in Europe. Mr. Willis's bid was several thousand dollars LOWER than the next closest bidder for the exact same work and product (shingles, underlayment, etc). He agreed to schedule the work for a time when we could travel to Pocatello ( the best schedule for US not necessarily his crew). The crew arrived exactly when scheduled. The materials were what we had contracted. Each night they cleaned up what accummulated throughout the day. When an unexpected problem developed with the gutters, Mr Willis took immediate and appropriate action to rectify it. The entire project took around 2 weeks. We give our highest recommendation to Ben Willis and his crew read less
House Builders in Fruitland
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:At Guardian Homes, we’re devoted to building your dream home. Our new homes and custom homes are built to your exact specifications. We build your home, your way - and just for you!Recent Review:We were drawn to the style and thought we had found a builder who was a cut above the rest. Sadly, this was not our experience. Building with Guardian Homes felt like we were constantly being punked. The poor project management, dramatic lateness and repeatedly botched execution of home features is only paled by the jaw-dropping disrespect with which we were treated throughout the long, arduous, and hellish building process. The only consolation in all of this is that word about their reputation is finally getting out in the community. The slogan amongst neighbors in our development is “friends don’t let friends build Guardian homes.” Never again read lessJordan H.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR .. read lessRecent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:Plew's Heating & Air Conditioning was Established in 1976, we are currently celebrating our 37th Anniversary. We are a full service company. From Design to Service to Installation, for all your HVAC and Home Comfort Needs.Custom Duct Design Bonus Room Solutions. We take your interest serious. We use computerized heating software programs to properly size equipment and venting systems. Selecting a heating and cooling system is an important financial decision we strive to provide our customers .. read less
- Business Description:Bishop Builders, where integrity, accountability and the passion for building are echoed in every step of every project; large or small.
- Business Description:Hauer Homes, Inc. is a full service, owner operated company serving the Lewiston-Clarkston/Idaho-Washington area with quality craftsmanship. We thank our new and repeat customers and pride ourselves in meeting the type of personalized service you deserve. Our missions is to be sure your home perfectly fits the way you want to live and with your familys safety and comfort in mind. Whether you are building a house from the ground up or finally renovating the home of your dreams, contact us read less
- Business Description:We have been in Business for nine years, I have any where from 1 to 5 guys helping me. I like to do the biding and billing through email, but i can do it any way that works best for the job. Any type of inside work for the months of January through April i will take 15% off the job read less
- Business Description:Designer and Manufacturer of custom and pre-engineered Red-Iron Steel Frame Homes & Components. Our steel home kits with bolt-together red-iron framing assure your family the strongest, safest, and healthiest choice in new home building today! A Kodiak home is engineered to withstand the average tornado, hurricane, wildfire, earthquake, and with steel, there is no wood for termites to eat or rot. Using steel also provides for a very healthy home with minimizing organic material for mold to gr.. read less
- Business Description:Tines Up was established in 2016 by Zach Radke, a construction professional passionate about his work. The number of employees fluctuates throughout the season to meet the needs of the client. There may be promotions throughout the year, please call for more information. Tines up does require 40% payment upon start of the job and the balance is due upon completion read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Need a little help learning how to price construction jobs? If you’re a general contractor looking for some guidance on how to win the bidding process and make more profit per job, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for more.
Generating new leads is vital to the success of any contractor business. Whether you’re an electrician or plumber, new leads don’t have to be hard to come by. Learn how to grow your business in this guide for general contractors.
Find home builders in
- New Plymouth
- Horseshoe Bend
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
home builders in Fruitland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Aitchison Construction7007 Leisure Lane
- Aitchison Construction
- E & G Contractors Inc.11461 N Rio Vista
- Energyseal Systems Consultants106 Mission St
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- E & G Contractors Inc.
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Nailed It Premier Services325 Ruth Ave.
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Nailed It Premier Services
- Pacific Northwest Builders90 Rankin Road
- Paul J. Winger Electric, Inc.4120 West Homestead drive
- PLEW'S HEATING & AIR CNDTNG235 5TH AVE W
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Premier Doors & MillworksPO Box 2411 4771 Hwy 200
Thompson Falls, Montana
- PRIEST CONSTRUCTION131N N 3772 E
- Pacific Northwest Builders
- Wellard Constructors Inc.# 9 Three Mile Lane
- Wellard Constructors Inc.