DaBella - Idaho Falls

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2017

Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and

4.2

window replacement (27)roofing (25)siding companies (10)gutter repair (3)home remodeling (2)door installation (1)egress window (1)bathtub refinishing (1)

06/24/2022

Judd R.

Ammaron and Derek were the representatives we spoke with. They spent 3 hours evaluating our roof and presenting their product. Both were very knowledgeable and professional. It was nice to make my decision and not be pressured to buy their products.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/23/2022

05/06/2022

Kent H.

Abysmal customer service! Around June of 2021 The sales representatives from DaBella came to our home to sell their windows. The senior salesman was one of those high-pressure guys who uses insurance salesman techniques like asking you questions. One of the questions he asked is “what do you expect from a company?” I told him “Honesty, professionalism, and integrity.” The salesman assured me that the DaBella company was all of that and more. After 2 hours camped out in our dining room, which is an hour more that I wanted them there, we finally reached an agreement for windows that, we were told, would be installed around mid-August 2021. About the 3rd week in August we hadn’t heard from DaBella so I called their customer service number. This was on a Friday and I was told someone would contact me the following Tuesday. I was not contacted. I called customer service on Monday of the following week. I was told someone would call within 24 hours. Nobody called. So much for professionalism. The following week I went to the DaBella office and spoke to the receptionist. She did some checking and said that the garden window for our kitchen had been rejected. By the inspector, due to a “seal leak.” (Keep that in mind) I was assured that someone would contact me with a new install time, within 24 hours. No one called. Two weeks later I drove over to the DaBella office again. It was empty. No desks, no phones, no sign on the door saying “we’ve moved.” At this point I was beginning to think I’d been scammed out of my $2000.00 down payment. My wife still had the phone number of one of the salesmen, Andrew. I contacted him and he told me that DaBella had moved their office to the Snake River Landing area. I went the new office to find out the status of our windows. I was told they were shipped but the guy I spoke to, Kaleb, didn’t know if the installer had received them. He said he’d get back to me. He didn’t. So much for integrity. The following week I went back to the DaBalla office and spoke to Kaleb. He still didn’t know if the installer had received my windows but said he would check and get back to me. This time Kaleb did call me back. He said the installer had the windows and gave me a date for the install. So, the windows that were to be installed in August were now being installed in November. Thankfully the weather was mild. The installers showed up and went to work. Remember the kitchen garden window with the “seal leak?” The kitchen garden window was cracked! That’s why it had a seal leak. Looks like honesty and integrity took a hit on that one. We had purchased 2 garden windows. One for the kitchen and 1 for the bathroom. Both of the garden windows arrived as raw, unfinished wood. The salesman, Andrew, had shown up during the install. When we asked him about the unfinished windows he replied “Oh, we forgot to tell you about that.” Looks like the hits on professionalism just keep on coming. I also noted that the screens for the kitchen garden window were too big and did not fit properly. I pointed this, and the cracked window, out to Andrew. He told me that those issues were noted and would be fixed. When I expressed concern about the extremely poor customer service, I’d received so far, Andrew assured me the problems would be fixed. Andrew gave me his phone number and his “word of honor” that if I called him, he would return my call. Another month goes by and no word on fixing the cracked window. So, I start calling and visiting the DaBella office. Once again, I’m getting the run around. I called Andrew. He didn’t answer. I left a message. He didn’t return my call. So much for honesty. So around the first or second week in March the installer replaces the cracked kitchen window. I asked about the screens. The installer is a contractor and doesn’t have much information on the screens but says he’ll mention it to DaBella. Another month goes by. My wife is talking about getting an attorney and taking DaBella to court. She calls the office and tells them the next call will be from a lawyer. Whoever she talked to assures her that the screens will arrive shortly. I’m thinking, how hard can it be to make new screens? Today is 05/06/2022. We still don’t have our screens. DaBella’s windows are overpriced. Their honesty, professionalism, and integrity is appalling.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 05/06/2022

05/25/2021

Robyn D.

Brian Chacon & Jacob Motloch were great. We were impressed with their professionalism and knowledge. Level of service was top-notch.

Description of Work
Siding replacement

Category siding

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

Trisha C.

It was wonderful Wes Clayton was very professional. He fully explained everything. Very nice and comfortable to be around.

Description of Work
Re roofing

KYLE M.

We needed to replace our roof abd add ventilation. Wes Clayton explained things really well. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. He answered questions for over 3 hours! He was able to drop the price by over 20%! I am very excited about the 50 year warranty.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Holley S.

Joseph Messerly gave us our estimate on a roof he was very professional

Description of Work
Roof and gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

03/11/2021

Lindsay H.

Nick Ivie was so nice and professional. He listened to our needs and helped us find the windows perfect for our home, and at a great price! I will be telling everyone to go to DaBella!

Description of Work
New Windows

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

02/19/2021

Johmalee M.

This was horrible! took the money measured wrong put the windows in the inside on our old window casing instead of replacing the old frame. Now I can not even put in blinds or anything! took my old windows I asked to keep. I asked them that before they even started to take them out!!! When I called and told the manager he yelled at me and told me I was wrong his installer knew what he was doing. then told me never to call them again.. He didn't even come see the problem! I want my old windows and my money back, as I have to replace the new windows so I can match my woodwork... Don't leave a review until you work is done. They have you leave one while the salesman are there don't do it!!!!!! I will post a pitcher. You can see the paint from my casing that was inside until they put the windows so far inside that the paint is now outside!!! They used so much calk that if we have a contest I would win!!! Don't use this company!!

Description of Work
4 windows replaced

Category gutter repair, replacement windows

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

Review for DaBella - Idaho Falls - 504 S Woodruff Ave, Idaho Falls, ID - 39203156

12/08/2020

Devyn W.

Nick was great, very helpful and professional when helping us decide on our new roof, his knowledge made it a quick and easy process.

Description of Work
New shingles

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

Greetings [Member Name Removed], thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad to hear about your experience with Nick. We cant wait to get started on your new project!

06/07/2019

Nick H.

Great. Quick to get us on schedule.

Description of Work
we needed a new roof

Work Completed On 05/07/2019

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate you!

06/05/2019

Sarah M.

Although I didn’t purchase, Kevin worked with my schedule great because I had some things come up. Will buy from him in the future.

Description of Work
Windows replaced

Work Completed On 05/13/2019

We appreciate your feedback, [Member Name Removed]!

05/19/2019

Beverly M.

Initial meeting went great! We were happy with what we heard and saw in the presentation. We are in contract for installation in about 10 weeks. Paid deposit, acceptable payment plan.

Description of Work
Carl Smith was our salesman for new tub and shower.

Category replacement windows, home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/19/2019

We're so excited to start working on this bath for you. Thank you!

05/01/2019

Justin H.

Quinn and Kevin came on a Friday night, to accommodate my work schedule. It was cold and windy, but they spent hours checking the roof, identifying problems, and offering a variety of options. They were very professional and able to answer all of my questions. They were knowledgeable about what needed done for my home, and about financing options. I am confident if we get the financing terms worked out, that I will get an excellent new roof, with a 50 year warranty . Many thanks to Quinn and Kevin!

Description of Work
our roof had not been upgraded in 43 years, I needed an estimate

Work Completed On 04/26/2019

We're happy to make this project as affordable as humanly possible. It's crucial to have a good roof over your head. Thank you for having us out!

04/30/2019

Curtis A.

It went really well. Very professional.

Description of Work
Need new windows

Work Completed On 04/30/2019

Thank you for the recommendation!

04/30/2019

Debbie W.

They will be doing the work next month. But so far I've been very impressed with their professional salesman Kevin who has helped me every step of the way. He's really gone the extra mile to help me get what I need and been a pleasure to work with. His hard work and attention to detail says a lot about the company and given me lots of confidence in what I will get, which is a real value for the money!

Description of Work
I'm having DaBella replace my shaker shingles with asphalt

Work Completed On 04/30/2019

We can't wait to get started next month! Thank you for having us.

04/27/2019

Justin H.

they were professional, friendly . They worked with my schedule and came came on a Friday night. Quinn and Kevin were very thorough and able to answer all of my questions, and address all of my concerns.

Description of Work
bid on roof replacement

Thank you for the kind words!

04/27/2019

Allyson M.

Jimmy Rochelle done us very good job getting cost on line with what was needed. And we will now have new siding

Description of Work
We will be doing siding

Category siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/27/2019

The new siding is going to do wonders for your energy efficiency and curb appeal! Thank you for having us out.

04/18/2019

Jackie H.

Cassidy and Chuck showed me a good and interesting presentation to inform me about windows.

Description of Work
Windows replaced

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

Thank you for the kind words!

10/13/2018

Gavan S.

Kaleb did an amazing job with helping us get quality new windows in our home. He was very respectful and did everything he could to help us get value.

Description of Work
Install five new windows into our new home we just bought.

Work Completed On 10/13/2018

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! We are delighted to know our specialist was so helpful to you, thank you for the opportunity! Warm wishes.

08/30/2018

Kerry B.

Our experience with Brian McLean at DaBella’s could not have been more professional. Brian walked us through the entire process and we felt very confident that DaBella was the right company for us. Their craftsmanship is top of the line and their warranty is the Gold Standard. I heartily reccomend Brian and DaBella for your home projects!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 08/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review DaBella! It is great to know that our specialist was so professional and helpful to you. We are grateful for your business and the confidence you have placed in us, and we really appreciate your recommendation! Best wishes.

08/29/2018

Mary C.

Rob was right on time for our appointment. He was professional and knowledgeable. At the end of our appointment all of our questions were answered. We are now looking forward to having the siding put on.

Description of Work
Siding out on my house

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/28/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted to know you had such a great experience with us here at DaBella so far, and we are looking forward to getting your beautiful new siding installed! Thank you for the opportunity, warm wishes.

07/26/2018

Amber S.

Zach Davis and Cody Riggs did a great job. They did a thorough walk through on our roof and in our attic and explained all the problems and solutions very well. They did everything they could to get us the best deal and answered all of our questions to the best of their ability.

Description of Work
Roof Installation

Work Completed On 07/26/2018

Thank you for your review of DaBella! We are happy to know you had such a positive experience and that our specialists were so helpful to you. Thank you for being a valued customer of ours! Best regards.

07/01/2018

Jolene W.

Kaleb was able to meet with us and get a quote within a matter of 24 hours. We called several other roofers prior to contacting Kaleb. We were told they were all over extended into the fall of this year they would not be able to assist us. Kaleb assured us they would be able to repair our roof before winter. Can’t was very professional and explained all roofing charges in a manner that we could understand. Our house is located in the remote, very small, rule area. We are thrilled to be able to find a company that is willing to work with us and our location. We look forward to working with this organization in the future.

Description of Work
New Roofing and repair