DaBella - Idaho Falls

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2017

504 S Woodruff Ave

Idaho Falls, ID 83401

Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement, walk-in showers and walk-in tubs. If you want to work with a contractor who is passionate about service, committed to quality and determined to delight you, then DaBella is for you! We’re ready to turn your dreams into a beautiful reality....

4.3

window replacement (26)roofing (24)siding companies (9)gutter repair (3)door installation (1)home remodeling (1)

05/25/2021

Brian Chacon & Jacob Motloch were great. We were impressed with their professionalism and knowledge. Level of service was top-notch.

Description of Work
Siding replacement

Category siding

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

05/01/2021

It was wonderful Wes Clayton was very professional. He fully explained everything. Very nice and comfortable to be around.

Description of Work
Re roofing

05/01/2021

We needed to replace our roof abd add ventilation. Wes Clayton explained things really well. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. He answered questions for over 3 hours! He was able to drop the price by over 20%! I am very excited about the 50 year warranty.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

05/01/2021

Joseph Messerly gave us our estimate on a roof he was very professional

Description of Work
Roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

03/11/2021

Nick Ivie was so nice and professional. He listened to our needs and helped us find the windows perfect for our home, and at a great price! I will be telling everyone to go to DaBella!

Description of Work
New Windows

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

02/19/2021

This was horrible! took the money measured wrong put the windows in the inside on our old window casing instead of replacing the old frame. Now I can not even put in blinds or anything! took my old windows I asked to keep. I asked them that before they even started to take them out!!! When I called and told the manager he yelled at me and told me I was wrong his installer knew what he was doing. t...

Description of Work
4 windows replaced

Category gutter repair,replacement windows

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

Review for DaBella - Idaho Falls - 504 S Woodruff Ave, Idaho Falls, ID - 39203156

12/08/2020

Nick was great, very helpful and professional when helping us decide on our new roof, his knowledge made it a quick and easy process.

Description of Work
New shingles

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

Greetings [Member Name Removed], thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad to hear about your experience with Nick. We cant wait to get started on your new project!

06/07/2019

Great. Quick to get us on schedule.

Description of Work
we needed a new roof

Work Completed On 05/07/2019

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate you!

06/05/2019

Although I didn’t purchase, Kevin worked with my schedule great because I had some things come up. Will buy from him in the future.

Description of Work
Windows replaced

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/13/2019

We appreciate your feedback, [Member Name Removed]!

05/19/2019

Initial meeting went great! We were happy with what we heard and saw in the presentation. We are in contract for installation in about 10 weeks. Paid deposit, acceptable payment plan.

Description of Work
Carl Smith was our salesman for new tub and shower.

Category replacement windows,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/19/2019

We're so excited to start working on this bath for you. Thank you!

Roofing, Windows, Siding, Bath and Shower Replacement, Tub to Shower Conversion, Walk-in Tubs, Sliding Glass Doors, Gutters, Garage Doors.

Financing, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check