Building a new home can be a money suck. But if you’re on a budget, you can still build your dream home with these tips to save money when building a house.
Get matched with top home builders in Homedale, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Homedale
- BOYCE CONSTRUCTIONCame out and provided an estimate of $10K given that a significant amount of trim would need to be replaced due to water and weather damage and a fair amount of scraping would be needed, especially on the south side of the house. Originally thought he would be out by late June-early July, but another job ran long, so he didn't make it out until mid-July. In the meantime, he came out to match paint chips as the intent was to repaint using the same colors. Job took 5 days, in part because he had injured his back on the previous job. The main color of the house turned out to be a bit more yellow than the paint chip indicated it would be, but still an acceptable color. The house looks much better! The actual cost was less than the estimate
- T & R ConstructionI love Tim, Kyle and Cody. After a long process a neighbor recommended them and now I will never use anyone else again. This is a family business and these guys are the best. Their attention to detail is awesome. They gutted my home and re did every single room. I have a brand new home now that I love. If I didn’t like something, they made sure to find or get exactly what I wanted. I’m probably considered difficult, but these guys are professionals. If they weren’t good they wouldn’t be booked out, definitely worth the wait
- T & R ConstructionI went thru 6 other contractors before I found T&R. They built my neighbor a large shop and I was having problems finding some one trustworthy and dependable. They gutted and re-modeled my entire house, new windows, doors, added a pantry, made my master bath bigger. I now have my dream kitchen. I will NEVER use any company other than T&R Construction. These guys are the best. The quality and attention to detail is impeccable
- T & R ConstructionIt went better than expected. Tim and his crew worked to ensure everything met our expectations. He was always willing to take the time to go over our various options and explain the pros and cons. We were very pleased and will definitely recommend him to our family and friends.
- SHILOH DEVELOPMENTShiloh Builders are one of the best new home builders in the Treasure Valley. They deliver quality construction and beat their estimated completion date by a couple of weeks. I know of several other happy home owners that live in Shiloh Built as well. Highly recommended!
- Loren Dahl ConstructionLoren is meticulous, detail-oriented, fair, patient and flexible. He worked hard to accommodate my crazy availability to be here and show him what needed done. Eventually the trust grew to a place where we just gave him a key. He has a strong work ethic and a gentle, kind personality so is a delight to have in the home. He brought me a dozen different knob options to make sure I liked the one he would install on the mirrored closet door. Loren is so thoughtful & thorough. He researched until he found light fixtures to perfectly match the one's we already had outside so the ones he added would match. He helped me catch up with endless little home improvement projects and wasn't too proud to turn down the simplest of tasks. He also saved us $2,700 on repairing a retaining wall compared to a quote we got from another contractor. He was wonderful with our dog. My husband & I like him so much we wish he'd move in next door. We will never use another contractor, handyman, plumber, electrician, carpenter, stone worker, mason, etc. as long as he remains available to us
- Hayward Homes LLCThe home was already finished when we first looked at it, so I can't comment on how well going through the entire building process would be, though I can say the items that we had them add on on went very smoothly. We found Hayward Homes to be professional, reasonably priced and easy to work with. The home was warrantied for one year, and Jerry even stopped by the house prior to the warranty period expiring just to see how everything was going. The home was very well built and had many small details that showed pride in workmanship. We lived there for over 12 years and had no structural issues
- CBH HomesCBH was very responsive to our problems. We had a window form a pressure crack a couple weeks after we moved in. The window was replaced within a few days with no hassle. We also hadn't notice a bathroom sink plumbing leak until a couple of months later (and mold had developed). They came and ripped out everything to make sure they got the mold and redid it within a couple of days. We were very impressed
- Krewatch ConstructionHe did a great job. He was punctual, professional and very reasonable on his prices. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to anyone.
- Always Best ConstructionDarrin is an excellent craftsman. He can perform a variety of tasks himself, but he is also capable of managing a complete job and subcontractors, and work with an owner on a custom home, or a remodel. I'd choose Darrin for any job, big or small.
House Builders in Homedale
- Business Description:Ravenwood Interior LLC is a residential remodeling and new construction company with over 20 years of experience. We strive to set the standard when it comes to quality and innovation; offering full service finish carpentry, cabinet installation, hardwood flooring, tile, trim installation, painting which is high quality, efficient, fast, and offering a keen an eye for details. The owner is on job site daily to ensure the highest quality and professionalism you will become accustom toRecent Review:Did an Amazing job from start to finish! Very easy to work with, couldn't be more pleased.Cindy S.
- Business Description:All Trade Construction Inc. is a full service residential and commercial building and remodeling company with 25 years experience. Our main focus is customer satisfaction.Recent Review:I highly recommend All Trade Construction, which I found here on Angie's List. Bob is the contractor for All Trade, and he was excellent and thorough from start to finish. He built a new detached two-car garage to match the style of our 1950s mini ranch house. He put the time in to give us an accurate estimate for his bid--i.e. like calling the plumbers who replaced our main sewer line to see if the garage project would require moving its location and thus unforeseen extra $$$. And the time he put into the estimate paid off because his bid was quite competitive compared to some of the others we received (which ranged from $20,000-$40,000 in the winter of 2019). This thoroughness of Bob's also meant that the project had few, unexpected additional costs. Once we had the contract signed and the permit ready, Bob scheduled his sub contractors promptly, and then entire garage was done within a few weeks. Basically, Bob ran a tight ship, and throughout the process he communicated what was happening and when it would happen--like deliveries or sub contractors showing up and when. He was also at the job site, practically daily, inspecting the work. Then at the end of the process, Bob cleaned up the job site himself and raked out the gravel around the concrete slab's driveway / apron to make it more tidy. One last relevant detail: after the job was complete and paid for, I painted the exterior to save costs, and in the process, I noticed a bowed stud causing a bump in the wall. I asked Bob about it, and he said that he would make sure it was fixed. I didn't have high expectations, given that his framers were so busy with summer construction season underway. But within a few weeks, Bob himself came back and fixed the bad stud.... That's the kind of work Bob did: detailed and honest. Thank you, Bob, for a great new garageMark N.
- Business Description:Furniture moving company locally owned.Recent Review:They worked with my schedule. They didn't cost that much. Very personable.Vickie G.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. 10% Off All Work For All Angie's List Members (up to a maximum value of $500.00; must state member discount at time of estimate).Recent Review:We requested a quote from T&R Construction. Tim responded immediately, set up an appointment; was on time and very professional! Gave us as much information as we wanted and is submitting a quote. We contacted 3 other companies through Angies List and have yet to hear back and it's been 3 days! Thank you Tim for your promptness! The BloomsCheryl B.
- Business Description:Full service building and painting company. Design services, color consultations, and Do-It-Yourself consultations also available.Recent Review:Mrs Hamilton is running for a political office so they might not be doing any business right now. They never called so I found someone else.Karen C.
- Business Description:Reasonable rates and after hour work. Licensed with 20 years experience and union trained. We do everything from remodels to emergency calls. Possible work, but not limited to: Clogs, drain cleaning Re-pipes Fixture installs Water heaters and softeners Disposals and dishwashers Pools Sewer and septic Sump and well pumps Water treatment, filtration and UV units Tankless water heaters Radiant heat In addition, Fitzgerald Mechanical is capable of completing all construction from foundation to ke..Recent Review:I gave Ryan and Heather a $6,500 deposit for their bid to replace my main sewer line on Oct 15, 2019. They dug two 4 foot holes in my backyard and then disappeared for 5 months. I called, emailed, and texted every few days letting them know the sewage leaking in my basement was getting worse by the day. Over the 5 month period they would either completely ignore my communication or give me excuses ranging from being gone on hunting trips to moving on to other jobs and promising that I was still a priority to them and that I was next on their list. It finally came down to me getting another contractor to come do the job, and they were able to complete it in 2 days. I asked Ryan and Heather for my deposit back and after a week of excuses why they wouldn't be able to get me my check I told them I felt I had no choice but to sue them because I needed the money to pay the other company that actually did the work. They eventually gave me a partial refund with no explanation of why they kept $2,500 of my money. I've messaged them to see if they can explain how they can justify it, and they haven't gotten back to me. I would strongly recommend not using their services, especially if it involves a deposit up front. Ryan and his crew were very nice, and I enjoyed the time I got to spend with them, but I've never been so frustrated working with a contractor. I feel cheated and in my opinion they simply stole $2,500 from meCaleb M.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:Specializing in interior and exterior home renovation projects of all sizes. From a single room update, to a whole house remodel and more. We work hard to build a relationship based on trust with every client.Recent Review:After less than a year the deck needs to be completely redone. The coating started peeling off after less than a yearJanel H.
- Business Description:5 EMPLOYEES. USES SAME SUBS FOR LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. SERVICE FEES MAY APPLY. LICENSE #: RCE7251. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: ROCKYMOUNTAINGROUP@GMAIL.COM. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
If you’re a fan of the Victorian era, a Queen Anne home may be perfect for you. Learn more about Queen Anne’s romantic, revival architecture and how to incorporate key pieces into your home for a regal and unique decor style.
Building a new home is thrilling for sure, but don’t let avoidable mistakes get in the way of hosting the perfect housewarming party. Learn about common mistakes owners make during the entire building process so you can look forward to move-in day.
Find home builders in
- New Plymouth
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
- Horseshoe Bend
home builders in Homedale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A New Daun Home Remodeling1239 W Kesler
- ABC Seamless132 E State St
- Academy Mortgage Eagle379 E Shore Dr Ste 110
- Accelerated Construction LLC11423 West Graham Avenue
- Aitchison Construction7007 Leisure Lane
- All Trade Construction Inc2767 N Woodcreek St
- Always Best Construction9951 W Lariat St
- Artisan Builders, Inc.8399 Highway 44
- Avalon Log Homes1801 S. Camas St.
- A New Daun Home Remodeling
- Bartlett Homes2282 S Ice Bear Way
- Bedsole Custom Homes, Inc.2404 N. Bottle Creek Place
- Blue Ribbon Exteriors, L.L.C.2658 S Garibaldi Ave
- Boon LLC1502 N Sunup Way
- Brookhaven Home Company930 W Yogi Ln
- Builders LLCPo box 1167
- Building DreamsPO Box 696
- Bartlett Homes
- C B H Homes - Boise4831 S Chex Way
- Cafco5021 Sorrento Dr
- Cafco5021 N Sorrento Dr
- Classic Gutters of Idaho3313 W. Cherry Ln #530
- Core Group Realty8665 W. Emerald St. Suite 140
- Cotner Building CompanyPO Box 785
- Covey Enterprises1125 Pennsylvania Ave
- Cross Town Movers1419 N Eldorado St
- Crowley Construction, LLCPO Box 382
- C B H Homes - Boise
- Eco Electric3779 N Elsinore Way
- Elite Home Improvements LLC3125 S Jupiter Ave
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Estep Builders Inc.42 N Burlington Dr
- Eco Electric
- Idaho Pre-Cut Homes, INCP.O. Box 665
- Idaho Pre-Cut Homes, INC
- J & R Excavation16785 N. Wessex Ln.
- J & W INC1357 E PITKIN AVE
- J. Schwartz Construction LLC5625 S. Five Mile Rd.
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- Johansen Plumbing Inc2111 Patrice Dr
- JOHNSON BROTHERS2240 S Cole Rd. Ste. 150
- JTB Homes and Improvements LLC2706 McLaughlin Dr
- J & R Excavation
- Loren Dahl Construction601 S State St
- Loren Dahl Construction
- On Point Electric LLC7439 W Westwood Dr
- On Point Electric LLC
- Schink's Remodeling ConstructionPO Box 1727
- Shippy Construction2927 S Kcid Rd
- Sterling Breen Crushing Inc887 State Rte # 507
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Superior Construction Solutions LLC2926 Wildwood St
- Schink's Remodeling Construction
- T & D Investments323 S Valley Dr
- T & R Construction4697 Southside Blvd
- Talboy Construction Inc1310 S Vista Ave
- TBO3 Construction And Remodeling745 N Kerogen Pl
- The Rock Shop11400 W Executive Dr Ste D
- Titan Technologies, Inc5717 W Albatros St
- TNG Excavation1677 Sunset Dr
- Tomac's Handyman and Home Repair Services211 Silver Sage Way
- Treasure Valley InnovationsPo Box 214
- Treasure Valley Revival LLC1323 South Columbus Street
- Truss-T Hanger6187 East Pershall Road
- T & D Investments