Looking for general contractor marketing ideas? These actionable tips for contractors will help you book more jobs and build your reputation. Keep reading to learn how to get new leads fast.
Get matched with top home builders in Star, ID
There are 8 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Star
- Idahome Builders & DevelopmentVery well. Don was very informative and gave Daily updates on progress.. didn't cut any corners on materials ... A+ for quality...
- BOYCE CONSTRUCTIONCame out and provided an estimate of $10K given that a significant amount of trim would need to be replaced due to water and weather damage and a fair amount of scraping would be needed, especially on the south side of the house. Originally thought he would be out by late June-early July, but another job ran long, so he didn't make it out until mid-July. In the meantime, he came out to match paint chips as the intent was to repaint using the same colors. Job took 5 days, in part because he had injured his back on the previous job. The main color of the house turned out to be a bit more yellow than the paint chip indicated it would be, but still an acceptable color. The house looks much better! The actual cost was less than the estimate
- T & R ConstructionI love Tim, Kyle and Cody. After a long process a neighbor recommended them and now I will never use anyone else again. This is a family business and these guys are the best. Their attention to detail is awesome. They gutted my home and re did every single room. I have a brand new home now that I love. If I didn’t like something, they made sure to find or get exactly what I wanted. I’m probably considered difficult, but these guys are professionals. If they weren’t good they wouldn’t be booked out, definitely worth the wait
- T & R ConstructionI went thru 6 other contractors before I found T&R. They built my neighbor a large shop and I was having problems finding some one trustworthy and dependable. They gutted and re-modeled my entire house, new windows, doors, added a pantry, made my master bath bigger. I now have my dream kitchen. I will NEVER use any company other than T&R Construction. These guys are the best. The quality and attention to detail is impeccable
- T & R ConstructionIt went better than expected. Tim and his crew worked to ensure everything met our expectations. He was always willing to take the time to go over our various options and explain the pros and cons. We were very pleased and will definitely recommend him to our family and friends.
- SEIDL HOME COVery good planning and interaction with new home owners. We were on the site daily and worked well with Project Supervisor and Management to identify and resolve issues as they arose. Construction company was flexible WRT our change requests and kept us well informed of costs. Project was completed "nearly" on-time and within original budget plus the changes we requested. Contractor seemed to have good relationships with the subs. The finish woodwork was our favorite sub because they seemed to get so much out of so little (my grandmother would say, "...making something out of nothing."). The painters were also great to work with and seemed comfortable with if not intrigued by our wild ideas. After four years in the house...all is still well
- BUSTER BUILTI would give him an A across the board. He has been in the area for 20 or 30 years. His work is quality work, is dedicated to the job and very punctual. He did a remodel for me in 5 weeks. I spent $45,000 on that job.
- RMR Remodel & Design Inc.RMR is terrific. Drew Thueson, President of RMR, is extremely intelligent, meticulous with a wealth of expreience. We were truly impressed. We asked for several bids and suggestions he made were better and more attuned to what would actually work than the others. RMR's bid was more competitive than the others as well. I also liked all the subcontractors that he brought in. Extremely capable, high quality contractor with integrity. What more could you ask for
- SEIDL HOME COSeidl Home co. built our home in 2005. In 2008 we decided to have a balcony built on the front of the house to enhance it's street appeal, and of course for our enjoyment. Seidl Co. used all the same contractors as when the house was built. It was professionally done. You cannot even tell it was an addition. The stucco matched perfectly as if was always there. Sara and John are two of the nicest, most through, professional contractors we have ever worked with. The job was completed in a timely matter, and we are extremely pleased with the outcome. Lew and Carolyn Carrol
- Jed Dilworth ConstructionI wanted to move to Boise, Idaho after retiring and chose Jed Dilworth Construction to build my new home after seeing several homes he had built. I was impressed with not only the quality of construction but the craftsmanship in all of his homes. The lot I purchased already had a foundation poured, but he and his partner were able to reconfigure the floor plan to meet my needs and desires. I was living in Oregon while this home was being built and made four or five trips to Boise to choose materials and/or approve any change orders while the house was under construction. Much of our communication was with phone calls, letters, and faxes. His responsiveness to any questions or problems pre/during/post construction made the building experience a positive and rewarding experience for me. Having worked with many builders in my career as a real estate appraiser and real estate broker, Jed Dilworth is one of an elite group of homebuilders where pride in their work really comes thru. I highly recommend this home builder
House Builders in Star
- Business Description:We provide high quality construction and remodeling projectsRecent Review:Brandon and his crews were great to work with and I highly recommend for them for Concrete, Framing, Timber Framing, and Exterior Siding. Brandon operates a very detailed, organized, and honest business. I would gladly hire him to manage any project from start to finishChad S.
- Business Description:Rendon Construction, Inc. has over 28 years of experience in full home renovations, room additions, new home builds, kitchen and bathroom remodels, outside living spaces, and custom BBQ islands. Let our team work with you to help design your remodel. With extensive experience along with the latest 3D design software, we can help turn your visions into reality. We are dedicated to every detail of your project, whether it be a bathroom remodel, kitchen remodel, or new home build, we guarantee ..Recent Review:They were on time, cleaned up after work, easy to work with. and responsive .Julie & Pete K.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Kyle and his team are exceptional professionals. Punctual, meticulous, and a pleasure to work with. Any jobs I need in future will be done by JRS. I especially commend John and Andrew.Judith C.
- Business Description:All Trade Construction Inc. is a full service residential and commercial building and remodeling company with 25 years experience. Our main focus is customer satisfaction.Recent Review:I highly recommend All Trade Construction, which I found here on Angie's List. Bob is the contractor for All Trade, and he was excellent and thorough from start to finish. He built a new detached two-car garage to match the style of our 1950s mini ranch house. He put the time in to give us an accurate estimate for his bid--i.e. like calling the plumbers who replaced our main sewer line to see if the garage project would require moving its location and thus unforeseen extra $$$. And the time he put into the estimate paid off because his bid was quite competitive compared to some of the others we received (which ranged from $20,000-$40,000 in the winter of 2019). This thoroughness of Bob's also meant that the project had few, unexpected additional costs. Once we had the contract signed and the permit ready, Bob scheduled his sub contractors promptly, and then entire garage was done within a few weeks. Basically, Bob ran a tight ship, and throughout the process he communicated what was happening and when it would happen--like deliveries or sub contractors showing up and when. He was also at the job site, practically daily, inspecting the work. Then at the end of the process, Bob cleaned up the job site himself and raked out the gravel around the concrete slab's driveway / apron to make it more tidy. One last relevant detail: after the job was complete and paid for, I painted the exterior to save costs, and in the process, I noticed a bowed stud causing a bump in the wall. I asked Bob about it, and he said that he would make sure it was fixed. I didn't have high expectations, given that his framers were so busy with summer construction season underway. But within a few weeks, Bob himself came back and fixed the bad stud.... That's the kind of work Bob did: detailed and honest. Thank you, Bob, for a great new garageMark N.
- Business Description:Furniture moving company locally owned.Recent Review:They worked with my schedule. They didn't cost that much. Very personable.Vickie G.
- Business Description:Ravenwood Interior LLC is a residential remodeling and new construction company with over 20 years of experience. We strive to set the standard when it comes to quality and innovation; offering full service finish carpentry, cabinet installation, hardwood flooring, tile, trim installation, painting which is high quality, efficient, fast, and offering a keen an eye for details. The owner is on job site daily to ensure the highest quality and professionalism you will become accustom toRecent Review:Ravenwood did a great job on my kitchen renovation. Zach was available to answer any questions along the way and was always on time, and completed the work ahead of schedule. I would totally recommend him to anyone in need of repairs! Great workShoshaunee P.
- Business Description:We are a new local family business with 30+ years of experience providing: Additions, Remodels, Framing, Siding, Awnings, Decks, Carpentry, Fences, Door installation, Window installation, Flooring installation, Handyman work, Landscaping etc. Our work is clean and precise. We pride ourselves on quality over quantity. Please give us a call, text or email today and we can get started on an estimate on whatever project you have in mindRecent Review:Excellent quality of workmanship and excellent clean up. Great communication. Jacob was terrific. Will hire again for other remodeling/building projects.Elizabeth S.
- Business Description:Test My Home is an environmental testing company that focuses on the health of the built environment as well as the health of its occupants. We offer a broad range of services for residential, commercial and institutional facilities including: EMF Testing, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Radon Testing, Water Testing, Mold Inspection, Mold Testing, Sound and Vibration Testing, and Toxic Chemicals Audit. We are certified Building Biologists drawing upon the principals of cutting-edge environmental ..Recent Review:Wonderful! I would highly recommend this company to test your home for healthy living. They tested for possible issues that I didn’t know you could test for.Al C.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. 10% Off All Work For All Angie's List Members (up to a maximum value of $500.00; must state member discount at time of estimate).Recent Review:We requested a quote from T&R Construction. Tim responded immediately, set up an appointment; was on time and very professional! Gave us as much information as we wanted and is submitting a quote. We contacted 3 other companies through Angies List and have yet to hear back and it's been 3 days! Thank you Tim for your promptness! The BloomsCheryl B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
As a general contractor, knowing what to charge can be difficult. But there are a few pricing models you can use to figure out the best rate. Discover how to come up with a fair price to keep your business thriving year-round.
Want to know how to become a roofing contractor? This growing industry is a fantastic choice for construction beginners and pros looking to gain a new skill. Learn how much roofers make, what licenses you’ll need, and how to find clients fast.
Find home builders in
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
- Horseshoe Bend
- New Plymouth
home builders in Star
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A New Daun Home Remodeling1239 W Kesler
- A.A. ABARN CONSTRUCTION12333 W. CARIBE INLET DR.
- ABC Seamless132 E State St
- Academy Mortgage Eagle379 E Shore Dr Ste 110
- Accelerated Construction LLC11423 West Graham Avenue
- ACE CONSTRUCTION15498 Orchard Ave
- Ace Handyman Services1016 Storey Ave
- Aitchison Construction7007 Leisure Lane
- All Trade Construction Inc2767 N Woodcreek St
- Always Best Construction9951 W Lariat St
- ARRIAGA BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION2221 PLEASANTON AVE
- Artisan Builders, Inc.8399 Highway 44
- Avalon Log Homes1801 S. Camas St.
- A New Daun Home Remodeling
- Bartlett Homes2282 S Ice Bear Way
- Bedsole Custom Homes, Inc.2404 N. Bottle Creek Place
- Blue Ribbon Exteriors, L.L.C.2658 S Garibaldi Ave
- Boon LLC1502 N Sunup Way
- Bright Star Property Services214 S Cole Rd
- Briscoe Construction3737 Ua Ave
- Brookhaven Home Company930 W Yogi Ln
- Builders LLCPo box 1167
- Building DreamsPO Box 696
- BuildSTRONG 7626 Happy Valley Rd
- Bartlett Homes
- C B H Homes - Boise4831 S Chex Way
- Cafco5021 N Sorrento Dr
- Cafco5021 Sorrento Dr
- CBH Homes1977 E. Overland Rd.
- CGC Construction2440 S Titanium Pl
- Clark Homes1200 N Harrison Blvd
- Classic Gutters of Idaho3313 W. Cherry Ln #530
- CMC CONSTRUCTION CO.3313 W. CHERRY LN. #144
- Core Group Realty8665 W. Emerald St. Suite 140
- Cotner Building CompanyPO Box 785
- Covey Enterprises1125 Pennsylvania Ave
- Cross Town Movers1419 N Eldorado St
- Crowley Construction, LLCPO Box 382
- C B H Homes - Boise
- DATUM CONSTRUCTION372 S Eagle Rd. Ste. 301
- Debelloy ContrsutionPO Box 872
- Dirk Dunham Construction Inc.3231 S Pajaro Pl
- Doug Lasher ConstructionP.O. Box 583
- Dwight VanHees Construction, LLC.VanHees 3955 E. Tahiti Dr.
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- Dynamic Construction & Remodel LLC3401 Winsome Rd
- DATUM CONSTRUCTION
- Eaglewood Homes2490 E. Gala St.
- Eco Electric3779 N Elsinore Way
- EcohomesPO Box 7236
- Elite Home Improvements LLC3125 S Jupiter Ave
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Estep Builders Inc.42 N Burlington Dr
- Eaglewood Homes
- Hamilton & Hamilton Building & Painting16142 Kootenai Pl
- Hayden Homes6551 S Light Horizon Way
- Hayden Homes1332 W. Raelin Drive
- Hayward Homes LLC4271 S Redhawk Pl
- Hibbard Construction, Inc.716 Cleveland Blvd
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- HILL CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY SERVICES9266 W WENATCHEE CT
- Hobbs Homes LLC3942 N. Faraday Place
- Hurst Construction2732 W Good Ct
- Hamilton & Hamilton Building & Painting
- J & R Excavation16785 N. Wessex Ln.
- J & W INC1357 E PITKIN AVE
- J Cooper Homes, LLC14026 W. Bunkerhill St
- J. Schwartz Construction LLC5625 S. Five Mile Rd.
- JEH Construction1257 Stallion Springs Way
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- Johansen Plumbing Inc2111 Patrice Dr
- JOHNSON BROTHERS2240 S Cole Rd. Ste. 150
- JRS Home Solutions629 N School Ave
- J & R Excavation
- Mace Construction & RemodelingP.O. Box 1447
- Macias Designs LLC1449 St. James St.
- Mackey Electric2470 Jackson Ave
- Mike Pearson LLC1123 S Elder St
- MILHOLLAND CONSTRUCTION6 Norwood Ct
- MJC Construction9355 Ustick Rd.
- Mussell Construction IncPO Box 3304
- Mace Construction & Remodeling
- Pacific Northwest Builders90 Rankin Road
- PARKCREST HOMES10090 W FLOATING FEATHER RD
- PIPER CONSTRUCTION INC611 E 44TH ST 1
Garden City, Idaho
- Prominent Homes LLC3985 S. Bell Ct.
- Prostruct LLC408 S Eagle Rd
- PV's Perfect Homes3151 n boulder creek pl
- Pacific Northwest Builders
- QUADRA COMMERCIAL LLC1045 Ancona Ave Ste 140
- QUADRA COMMERCIAL LLC
- Rainaway408 47th St. Lot 5
Garden City, Idaho