Premier Doors & Millworks

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2010

PO Box 2411 4771 Hwy 200

Thompson Falls, MT 59873

Premier Doors & Millworks sells a complete line of interior Doors, both retail and wholesale. 3-5 employees.

01/12/2014

Marc T.

his door company was great!.My sliding door had a damaged track and was becoming hard to open and close. They found a sliding glass door track that was extremely difficult to find. The builders on my home in Rancho Cordova had used a custom door track and it was not in stock at any of the other glass companies I had called. Fortunately they had one in their warehouse. They came and installed it and charged me a fair price.Very pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
installed sliding glass door track

08/12/2013

James C.

N/A

Description of Work
I never contacted this company

04/18/2013

Richard N.

The door was purchased at Home Depot. The company called and scheduled the install and they showed up on time. There was some missing millwork and they promptly went to Home Depot and got the pieces they needed and made sure I wasn't charged any extra for it. The quality of work is very good. The door is hanging and shutting just like the day it was installed.

Description of Work
Install of a double front door

03/17/2013

Bub H.

Ann was very helpful in the layout and production of everything listed above. Was very helpful on phone calls made to ask questions. For dealing with someone so far away I got better service than I got here at home.

Description of Work
Supplied all interior doors pre hung and pre finished, all interior window and door trim, furnished pre brushed rustic older stairway and railings to match other trim,

Category woodworking

03/21/2012

Walt T.

I wanted wood shelving put in. I tried contacting them and never heard back.

Description of Work
I tried contacting through email.

Category woodworking

Never got an email, may have gone to my junk mail.

Marcy W.

The door itself is excellent! And, even though Premier doesn’t perform installations themselves, the owner drove 70 miles one way to review the installation work with us.

Description of Work
We purchased a new door from them. It’s a custom made door that includes stained glass we already owned.

Jamie F.

It was excellent! Everything from their pricing, to the quality of the products, to their timeliness was great. I would recommend to others!

Description of Work
We’ve purchased both interior and exterior doors, and trim from this company.

Category interior designers, woodworking, doors

Shannon O.

I thought Premier Doors & Millworks was really easy to work with. They were always incredibly responsive to my requests, which I really appreciated. Also, their rates were very competitive. They were cheaper than any lumber yard here in town.

Description of Work
We recently built a new home, and we purchased all of the doors and trim work from Premier.

Category woodworking, doors

11/20/2011

Regina J.

I did not hear back from this company.

Description of Work
I did not hear back from this company. Thanks.

Category doors

I am sorry, i did not get an email or phone call, that i can remember.

11/05/2010

Barbara B.

Dan was very easy to work with, extremely patient with the delays we have experienced with our new construction. Dan stored the doors for us for a number of months without any extra charges. We received the doors in excellent condition with the exception of one door that appears to have some sort of moisture damage. Dan has refunded the cost of finishing the door and has given us the name and process for re-staining the door ourselves. As it turns out the side of the door that is damaged will be against the wall in our bathroom, no one will ever see that side of the door.

Description of Work
Dan put together all of the interior doors for our new house. They are rustic hickory with a natural stain. They are absolutely stunning.

R&T Services

New home construction: Houses, Garages,Shops,Barns,Decks, Remodeling: homes, siding, Doors and Windows, Carpentry Concrete sidewalks and small slabs and foundations.

Award 2022

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover

Interior & exterior doors in any species and style, trim in in rustic alder, knotty pine, rustic hickory, maple, cherry, oak, moldings in base, casing, crown, prehung doors, slabs, double doors, bifolds, pocket doors, prefinshing trim and doors in any color.

Jobsite installs