Building a new home can be a money suck. But if you’re on a budget, you can still build your dream home with these tips to save money when building a house.
Get matched with top home builders in Marsing, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Marsing
- BOYCE CONSTRUCTIONCame out and provided an estimate of $10K given that a significant amount of trim would need to be replaced due to water and weather damage and a fair amount of scraping would be needed, especially on the south side of the house. Originally thought he would be out by late June-early July, but another job ran long, so he didn't make it out until mid-July. In the meantime, he came out to match paint chips as the intent was to repaint using the same colors. Job took 5 days, in part because he had injured his back on the previous job. The main color of the house turned out to be a bit more yellow than the paint chip indicated it would be, but still an acceptable color. The house looks much better! The actual cost was less than the estimate
- T & R ConstructionI love Tim, Kyle and Cody. After a long process a neighbor recommended them and now I will never use anyone else again. This is a family business and these guys are the best. Their attention to detail is awesome. They gutted my home and re did every single room. I have a brand new home now that I love. If I didn’t like something, they made sure to find or get exactly what I wanted. I’m probably considered difficult, but these guys are professionals. If they weren’t good they wouldn’t be booked out, definitely worth the wait
- T & R ConstructionI went thru 6 other contractors before I found T&R. They built my neighbor a large shop and I was having problems finding some one trustworthy and dependable. They gutted and re-modeled my entire house, new windows, doors, added a pantry, made my master bath bigger. I now have my dream kitchen. I will NEVER use any company other than T&R Construction. These guys are the best. The quality and attention to detail is impeccable
- T & R ConstructionIt went better than expected. Tim and his crew worked to ensure everything met our expectations. He was always willing to take the time to go over our various options and explain the pros and cons. We were very pleased and will definitely recommend him to our family and friends.
- Shiloh Builders LLCHe does great work. He is very cost-effective and does high quality work. He was less expensive than the other quotes I received. He was very personable and just great guy overall.
- Brookhaven Home CompanyHe is a very even tempered person. He took care of everything for us. We have really enjoyed getting to know him and his work.
- SHILOH DEVELOPMENTShiloh Builders are one of the best new home builders in the Treasure Valley. They deliver quality construction and beat their estimated completion date by a couple of weeks. I know of several other happy home owners that live in Shiloh Built as well. Highly recommended!
- Jed Dilworth ConstructionI wanted to move to Boise, Idaho after retiring and chose Jed Dilworth Construction to build my new home after seeing several homes he had built. I was impressed with not only the quality of construction but the craftsmanship in all of his homes. The lot I purchased already had a foundation poured, but he and his partner were able to reconfigure the floor plan to meet my needs and desires. I was living in Oregon while this home was being built and made four or five trips to Boise to choose materials and/or approve any change orders while the house was under construction. Much of our communication was with phone calls, letters, and faxes. His responsiveness to any questions or problems pre/during/post construction made the building experience a positive and rewarding experience for me. Having worked with many builders in my career as a real estate appraiser and real estate broker, Jed Dilworth is one of an elite group of homebuilders where pride in their work really comes thru. I highly recommend this home builder
- Brookhaven Home CompanyHe's superb. He was very good about fixing the little things after we moved in. He's very responsive and very easy to work with. He never gave us any problems and was very flexible in any changes we made. They were fair. If they cannot provide you with something in your price range, they will tell you and provide other options. They were easy to deal with and flexible. Overall they were very professional and I sure would recommend them to my friends
- Jack Hogue ConstructionJack Hogue did an outstanding job from start to finish--both with our remodel and our daughter's home. He was always on the job and quick to respond to any problems. Went above and beyond all expectations on both jobs.
House Builders in Marsing
- Business Description:Ravenwood Interior LLC is a residential remodeling and new construction company with over 20 years of experience. We strive to set the standard when it comes to quality and innovation; offering full service finish carpentry, cabinet installation, hardwood flooring, tile, trim installation, painting which is high quality, efficient, fast, and offering a keen an eye for details. The owner is on job site daily to ensure the highest quality and professionalism you will become accustom toRecent Review:Zach was punctual. Great communication of design & budget. Hard-working and best of all completed the job on time.Darcy S.
- Business Description:Furniture moving company locally owned.Recent Review:They worked with my schedule. They didn't cost that much. Very personable.Vickie G.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. 10% Off All Work For All Angie's List Members (up to a maximum value of $500.00; must state member discount at time of estimate).Recent Review:We requested a quote from T&R Construction. Tim responded immediately, set up an appointment; was on time and very professional! Gave us as much information as we wanted and is submitting a quote. We contacted 3 other companies through Angies List and have yet to hear back and it's been 3 days! Thank you Tim for your promptness! The BloomsCheryl B.
- Business Description:Full service building and painting company. Design services, color consultations, and Do-It-Yourself consultations also available.Recent Review:Mrs Hamilton is running for a political office so they might not be doing any business right now. They never called so I found someone else.Karen C.
- Business Description:Specializing in interior and exterior home renovation projects of all sizes. From a single room update, to a whole house remodel and more. We work hard to build a relationship based on trust with every client.Recent Review:After less than a year the deck needs to be completely redone. The coating started peeling off after less than a yearJanel H.
- Business Description:Reasonable rates and after hour work. Licensed with 20 years experience and union trained. We do everything from remodels to emergency calls. Possible work, but not limited to: Clogs, drain cleaning Re-pipes Fixture installs Water heaters and softeners Disposals and dishwashers Pools Sewer and septic Sump and well pumps Water treatment, filtration and UV units Tankless water heaters Radiant heat In addition, Fitzgerald Mechanical is capable of completing all construction from foundation to ke..Recent Review:I gave Ryan and Heather a $6,500 deposit for their bid to replace my main sewer line on Oct 15, 2019. They dug two 4 foot holes in my backyard and then disappeared for 5 months. I called, emailed, and texted every few days letting them know the sewage leaking in my basement was getting worse by the day. Over the 5 month period they would either completely ignore my communication or give me excuses ranging from being gone on hunting trips to moving on to other jobs and promising that I was still a priority to them and that I was next on their list. It finally came down to me getting another contractor to come do the job, and they were able to complete it in 2 days. I asked Ryan and Heather for my deposit back and after a week of excuses why they wouldn't be able to get me my check I told them I felt I had no choice but to sue them because I needed the money to pay the other company that actually did the work. They eventually gave me a partial refund with no explanation of why they kept $2,500 of my money. I've messaged them to see if they can explain how they can justify it, and they haven't gotten back to me. I would strongly recommend not using their services, especially if it involves a deposit up front. Ryan and his crew were very nice, and I enjoyed the time I got to spend with them, but I've never been so frustrated working with a contractor. I feel cheated and in my opinion they simply stole $2,500 from meCaleb M.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:We provide a 10% military discount.Recent Review:Very polite in setting up appointment and arrived right on time. Did a very good job of cleaning gutters and downspouts that were quite messy. Spencer is a nice man and he and his brother do good work.Roger S.
- Business Description:Talboy Construction Inc. is your one stop for all of your home improvement needs. From kitchen and bathroom remodeling to home additions, we meet the diverse needs of our customers in the Boise, ID area. Our expert craftspeople abide by the Three Cs - Clean, Courteous and Consistent. We’re a licensed and insured contractor, so you can feel secure that you are getting the best service and standard of safety available
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
If you’re a fan of the Victorian era, a Queen Anne home may be perfect for you. Learn more about Queen Anne’s romantic, revival architecture and how to incorporate key pieces into your home for a regal and unique decor style.
Building a new home is thrilling for sure, but don’t let avoidable mistakes get in the way of hosting the perfect housewarming party. Learn about common mistakes owners make during the entire building process so you can look forward to move-in day.
Find home builders in
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
- New Plymouth
- Horseshoe Bend
home builders in Marsing
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A New Daun Home Remodeling1239 W Kesler
- ABC Seamless132 E State St
- Academy Mortgage Eagle379 E Shore Dr Ste 110
- Accelerated Construction LLC11423 West Graham Avenue
- Aitchison Construction7007 Leisure Lane
- Always Best Construction9951 W Lariat St
- Artisan Builders, Inc.8399 Highway 44
- Avalon Log Homes1801 S. Camas St.
- A New Daun Home Remodeling
- Bartlett Homes2282 S Ice Bear Way
- Bedsole Custom Homes, Inc.2404 N. Bottle Creek Place
- Blue Ribbon Exteriors, L.L.C.2658 S Garibaldi Ave
- Boon LLC1502 N Sunup Way
- Brookhaven Home Company930 W Yogi Ln
- Building DreamsPO Box 696
- BuildSTRONG 7626 Happy Valley Rd
- Bartlett Homes
- C B H Homes - Boise4831 S Chex Way
- Cafco5021 N Sorrento Dr
- Cafco5021 Sorrento Dr
- Classic Gutters of Idaho3313 W. Cherry Ln #530
- Core Group Realty8665 W. Emerald St. Suite 140
- Cotner Building CompanyPO Box 785
- Covey Enterprises1125 Pennsylvania Ave
- Cross Town Movers1419 N Eldorado St
- Crowley Construction, LLCPO Box 382
- C B H Homes - Boise
- Eco Electric3779 N Elsinore Way
- Elite Home Improvements LLC3125 S Jupiter Ave
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Estep Builders Inc.42 N Burlington Dr
- Eco Electric
- Idaho Pre-Cut Homes, INCP.O. Box 665
- Idaho Pre-Cut Homes, INC
- J & R Excavation16785 N. Wessex Ln.
- J & W INC1357 E PITKIN AVE
- J. Schwartz Construction LLC5625 S. Five Mile Rd.
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- Johansen Plumbing Inc2111 Patrice Dr
- JOHNSON BROTHERS2240 S Cole Rd. Ste. 150
- JTB Homes and Improvements LLC2706 McLaughlin Dr
- J & R Excavation
- Loren Dahl Construction601 S State St
- Loren Dahl Construction
- On Point Electric LLC7439 W Westwood Dr
- On Point Electric LLC
- Schink's Remodeling ConstructionPO Box 1727
- Shippy Construction2927 S Kcid Rd
- Sterling Breen Crushing Inc887 State Rte # 507
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Superior Construction Solutions LLC2926 Wildwood St
- Schink's Remodeling Construction
- T & D Investments323 S Valley Dr
- T & R Construction4697 Southside Blvd
- Talboy Construction Inc1310 S Vista Ave
- TBO3 Construction And Remodeling745 N Kerogen Pl
- The Rock Shop11400 W Executive Dr Ste D
- Titan Technologies, Inc5717 W Albatros St
- TNG Excavation1677 Sunset Dr
- Tomac's Handyman and Home Repair Services211 Silver Sage Way
- Treasure Valley InnovationsPo Box 214
- Treasure Valley Revival LLC1323 South Columbus Street
- Truss-T Hanger6187 East Pershall Road
- T & D Investments
- Ultis Construction4553 N Creswell Pl
- Ultis Construction