SIERRA HEATING & COOLING

American Falls, ID 83211

Plumbing

04/22/2014

Mark F.

Description of Work
After suffering through an area wildfire, I had to replace and relocate my propane tank which required new gas pipe to and in the house, Two bids above $1500 and Sierra at $700. They showed up on time and did the job well enough except for a leaking joint. Replaced that at no cost and we were good to go. Pipes were fine, pretty sloppy entry and exit through the foundation wall.

Category plumbing

04/15/2013

Rene B.

see above

Description of Work
I had a toilet replaced. The young man was knowledgeable and worked at a good pace. The work was completed that evening but I had to have him come back as one part had to be replaced. It only took him a few minutes to complete the 2nd call and it has been satisfactory. If I had a complaint, it would be that the end charge was higher than the over the phone quote I was given by the owner. I had purchased the toilet myself from Lowes which I was told included everything needed, but the young man used parts from his truck instead of what came with the toilet, he said the ones included with the toilet were not as reliable as what he as a plumber had available to him. Can't argue with someone who seems to know, but it did increase the price of the installation. I have used Sierra Plumbing several times and will probably call them again. When you live so far out of town it is hard to get repair persons to come without charging a horrible fee for travel time. Their charges are pretty reasonable.

Category plumbing

03/08/2012

Rene B.

Knowing the kid who comes out is a big boon to me, because I don’t like strangers coming to my house, especially since I am an elderly lady. They were prompt and they cleaned up after themselves. They did the job as quickly as they could do it. They had to make two trips out, since they did not have the supplies that they needed the first time. I am not familiar with other companies; I think that they are about as reasonable as any of them. I would use them again in the future. As a matter of fact, as quick as it warms up out here I am going to have him come back.

Description of Work
I used Sierra Heating & Cooling for plumbing. They replaced worn out pipes and open drains. I deal with one of the kids who is from out here in Arbon and I just call him. He just comes out and takes care of stuff for me.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Rootin' Tootin' Drain Cleaning

Our Rootin' Tootin' Drain Cleaning Experts Will Snake Any Drains Including: ~ Main Sewer Lines ~ Kitchen Lines ~ Laundry Lines ~ Any Sink Drains ~ Unblock Any Toilets -Any Main Line Drain Cleaning Service Comes With A Camera Inspection Commercial & Residential. 24/7 Services. Family owned and operated, no corporate red tape, when you call you speak directly to the owner, Chris. Chris has been in the drain business for 5 years with a large corporation and currently in our first-year family-owned company.

Offers by Rootin' Tootin' Drain Cleaning on Angi
    Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing

We are a family owned business with more than 36 years of industry experience. We provide a fully staffed full time training facility for continued education for the more than 90 employees that make up the Right Now team. Right Now Heating & Air protects each of its customers from any potential negative experience with an employee by requiring each employee to follow an industry Code of Ethics and Competency Guide which can be viewed on our web site at www.RightNowHeatCool.com. We provide professionally trained technicians with fully stocked trucks to make the repair as quickly as possible. We are so confident in our technician's abilities, that if your not 100% satisfied with the repair we will refund your money. For ease of convenience for method of payment we accept cash, check, credit card, and with an on staff finance manager we can assist in financing your repair or replacement quickly and easily from your home with approved credit. Mailing address is 212 Evans St Caldwell, ID 83605. Additional phone numbers are 208-939-4475, 208-739-9810, 208-369-9288, 208-735-8400, 208-242-3236

Plumbing Heating & Cooling