Looking for general contractor marketing ideas? These actionable tips for contractors will help you book more jobs and build your reputation. Keep reading to learn how to get new leads fast.
Get matched with top home builders in Wilder, ID
There are 6 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Wilder
- Idahome Builders & DevelopmentVery well. Don was very informative and gave Daily updates on progress.. didn't cut any corners on materials ... A+ for quality...
- BOYCE CONSTRUCTIONCame out and provided an estimate of $10K given that a significant amount of trim would need to be replaced due to water and weather damage and a fair amount of scraping would be needed, especially on the south side of the house. Originally thought he would be out by late June-early July, but another job ran long, so he didn't make it out until mid-July. In the meantime, he came out to match paint chips as the intent was to repaint using the same colors. Job took 5 days, in part because he had injured his back on the previous job. The main color of the house turned out to be a bit more yellow than the paint chip indicated it would be, but still an acceptable color. The house looks much better! The actual cost was less than the estimate
- T & R ConstructionI love Tim, Kyle and Cody. After a long process a neighbor recommended them and now I will never use anyone else again. This is a family business and these guys are the best. Their attention to detail is awesome. They gutted my home and re did every single room. I have a brand new home now that I love. If I didn’t like something, they made sure to find or get exactly what I wanted. I’m probably considered difficult, but these guys are professionals. If they weren’t good they wouldn’t be booked out, definitely worth the wait
- T & R ConstructionI went thru 6 other contractors before I found T&R. They built my neighbor a large shop and I was having problems finding some one trustworthy and dependable. They gutted and re-modeled my entire house, new windows, doors, added a pantry, made my master bath bigger. I now have my dream kitchen. I will NEVER use any company other than T&R Construction. These guys are the best. The quality and attention to detail is impeccable
- T & R ConstructionIt went better than expected. Tim and his crew worked to ensure everything met our expectations. He was always willing to take the time to go over our various options and explain the pros and cons. We were very pleased and will definitely recommend him to our family and friends.
- BUSTER BUILTI would give him an A across the board. He has been in the area for 20 or 30 years. His work is quality work, is dedicated to the job and very punctual. He did a remodel for me in 5 weeks. I spent $45,000 on that job.
- C B H Homes - BoiseI would recommend them to anybody. They are very professional. They have got a wonderful realtor. They would respond to everything very quickly. It is not even really a custom home, but they just bend over backwards to make sure that we like it. They are just wonderful. That is the reason why we chose them. There are several different places out here that are putting houses up and everything, but these are the people that have been very personable and very knowledgeable about their product and what they can do
- Jed Dilworth ConstructionStumbled onto a new subdivision by accident. Had 3 open houses by Dilworth Construction. We were impressed by the quality and dedication of Jed and the developer of the subdivision. After selecting a lot, we worked with Jed and the developer in designing the house to our specifications. After the design was completed and signed off on, Jed began construction. The subs he uses are first rate. The house was completed on time and in budget. All change orders were approved before the work was started. Jed's wife worked with my wife on the selection of the finishes and colors. We have been in the house five years and have had no problems and love the house and the area
- Krewatch ConstructionHe did a great job. He was punctual, professional and very reasonable on his prices. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to anyone.
- Always Best ConstructionDarrin is an excellent craftsman. He can perform a variety of tasks himself, but he is also capable of managing a complete job and subcontractors, and work with an owner on a custom home, or a remodel. I'd choose Darrin for any job, big or small.
House Builders in Wilder
- Business Description:We provide high quality construction and remodeling projectsRecent Review:Brandon and his crews were great to work with and I highly recommend for them for Concrete, Framing, Timber Framing, and Exterior Siding. Brandon operates a very detailed, organized, and honest business. I would gladly hire him to manage any project from start to finishChad S.
- Business Description:Ravenwood Interior LLC is a residential remodeling and new construction company with over 20 years of experience. We strive to set the standard when it comes to quality and innovation; offering full service finish carpentry, cabinet installation, hardwood flooring, tile, trim installation, painting which is high quality, efficient, fast, and offering a keen an eye for details. The owner is on job site daily to ensure the highest quality and professionalism you will become accustom toRecent Review:Did an Amazing job from start to finish! Very easy to work with, couldn't be more pleased.Cindy S.
- Business Description:Furniture moving company locally owned.Recent Review:They worked with my schedule. They didn't cost that much. Very personable.Vickie G.
- Business Description:All Trade Construction Inc. is a full service residential and commercial building and remodeling company with 25 years experience. Our main focus is customer satisfaction.Recent Review:I highly recommend All Trade Construction, which I found here on Angie's List. Bob is the contractor for All Trade, and he was excellent and thorough from start to finish. He built a new detached two-car garage to match the style of our 1950s mini ranch house. He put the time in to give us an accurate estimate for his bid--i.e. like calling the plumbers who replaced our main sewer line to see if the garage project would require moving its location and thus unforeseen extra $$$. And the time he put into the estimate paid off because his bid was quite competitive compared to some of the others we received (which ranged from $20,000-$40,000 in the winter of 2019). This thoroughness of Bob's also meant that the project had few, unexpected additional costs. Once we had the contract signed and the permit ready, Bob scheduled his sub contractors promptly, and then entire garage was done within a few weeks. Basically, Bob ran a tight ship, and throughout the process he communicated what was happening and when it would happen--like deliveries or sub contractors showing up and when. He was also at the job site, practically daily, inspecting the work. Then at the end of the process, Bob cleaned up the job site himself and raked out the gravel around the concrete slab's driveway / apron to make it more tidy. One last relevant detail: after the job was complete and paid for, I painted the exterior to save costs, and in the process, I noticed a bowed stud causing a bump in the wall. I asked Bob about it, and he said that he would make sure it was fixed. I didn't have high expectations, given that his framers were so busy with summer construction season underway. But within a few weeks, Bob himself came back and fixed the bad stud.... That's the kind of work Bob did: detailed and honest. Thank you, Bob, for a great new garageMark N.
- Business Description:Rendon Construction, Inc. has over 28 years of experience in full home renovations, room additions, new home builds, kitchen and bathroom remodels, outside living spaces, and custom BBQ islands. Let our team work with you to help design your remodel. With extensive experience along with the latest 3D design software, we can help turn your visions into reality. We are dedicated to every detail of your project, whether it be a bathroom remodel, kitchen remodel, or new home build, we guarantee ..Recent Review:They were on time, cleaned up after work, easy to work with. and responsive .Julie & Pete K.
- Business Description:We are a new local family business with 30+ years of experience providing: Additions, Remodels, Framing, Siding, Awnings, Decks, Carpentry, Fences, Door installation, Window installation, Flooring installation, Handyman work, Landscaping etc. Our work is clean and precise. We pride ourselves on quality over quantity. Please give us a call, text or email today and we can get started on an estimate on whatever project you have in mindRecent Review:Excellent quality of workmanship and excellent clean up. Great communication. Jacob was terrific. Will hire again for other remodeling/building projects.Elizabeth S.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. 10% Off All Work For All Angie's List Members (up to a maximum value of $500.00; must state member discount at time of estimate).Recent Review:We requested a quote from T&R Construction. Tim responded immediately, set up an appointment; was on time and very professional! Gave us as much information as we wanted and is submitting a quote. We contacted 3 other companies through Angies List and have yet to hear back and it's been 3 days! Thank you Tim for your promptness! The BloomsCheryl B.
- Business Description:Full service building and painting company. Design services, color consultations, and Do-It-Yourself consultations also available.Recent Review:Mrs Hamilton is running for a political office so they might not be doing any business right now. They never called so I found someone else.Karen C.
- Business Description:Northwest Roof Restoration provides complete commercial and residential roofing services and accepts insurance work as well.Recent Review:I will not hire them again because they did not complete the warranty and never return my phone calls. I tried to contact them back in 2019, but never return my calls.john l.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
As a general contractor, knowing what to charge can be difficult. But there are a few pricing models you can use to figure out the best rate. Discover how to come up with a fair price to keep your business thriving year-round.
Want to know how to become a roofing contractor? This growing industry is a fantastic choice for construction beginners and pros looking to gain a new skill. Learn how much roofers make, what licenses you’ll need, and how to find clients fast.
Find home builders in
- New Plymouth
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
- Horseshoe Bend
home builders in Wilder
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A New Daun Home Remodeling1239 W Kesler
- ABC Seamless132 E State St
- Academy Mortgage Eagle379 E Shore Dr Ste 110
- Accelerated Construction LLC11423 West Graham Avenue
- ACE CONSTRUCTION15498 Orchard Ave
- Ace Handyman Services1016 Storey Ave
- Aitchison Construction7007 Leisure Lane
- All Trade Construction Inc2767 N Woodcreek St
- Always Best Construction9951 W Lariat St
- ARRIAGA BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION2221 PLEASANTON AVE
- Artisan Builders, Inc.8399 Highway 44
- Avalon Log Homes1801 S. Camas St.
- A New Daun Home Remodeling
- Bartlett Homes2282 S Ice Bear Way
- Bedsole Custom Homes, Inc.2404 N. Bottle Creek Place
- Blue Ribbon Exteriors, L.L.C.2658 S Garibaldi Ave
- Boon LLC1502 N Sunup Way
- Briscoe Construction3737 Ua Ave
- Brookhaven Home Company930 W Yogi Ln
- Builders LLCPo box 1167
- Building DreamsPO Box 696
- Bartlett Homes
- C B H Homes - Boise4831 S Chex Way
- Cafco5021 N Sorrento Dr
- Cafco5021 Sorrento Dr
- CBH Homes1977 E. Overland Rd.
- CGC Construction2440 S Titanium Pl
- Classic Gutters of Idaho3313 W. Cherry Ln #530
- CMC CONSTRUCTION CO.3313 W. CHERRY LN. #144
- Core Group Realty8665 W. Emerald St. Suite 140
- Cotner Building CompanyPO Box 785
- Covey Enterprises1125 Pennsylvania Ave
- Cross Town Movers1419 N Eldorado St
- Crowley Construction, LLCPO Box 382
- C B H Homes - Boise
- DATUM CONSTRUCTION372 S Eagle Rd. Ste. 301
- Debelloy ContrsutionPO Box 872
- Dirk Dunham Construction Inc.3231 S Pajaro Pl
- Doug Lasher ConstructionP.O. Box 583
- Dwight VanHees Construction, LLC.VanHees 3955 E. Tahiti Dr.
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- Dynamic Construction & Remodel LLC3401 Winsome Rd
- DATUM CONSTRUCTION
- Eco Electric3779 N Elsinore Way
- EcohomesPO Box 7236
- Elite Home Improvements LLC3125 S Jupiter Ave
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Estep Builders Inc.42 N Burlington Dr
- Eco Electric
- Hamilton & Hamilton Building & Painting16142 Kootenai Pl
- Hayden Homes6551 S Light Horizon Way
- Hayden Homes1332 W. Raelin Drive
- Hibbard Construction, Inc.716 Cleveland Blvd
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- HILL CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY SERVICES9266 W WENATCHEE CT
- Hobbs Homes LLC3942 N. Faraday Place
- Hurst Construction2732 W Good Ct
- Hamilton & Hamilton Building & Painting
- J & R Excavation16785 N. Wessex Ln.
- J & W INC1357 E PITKIN AVE
- J. Schwartz Construction LLC5625 S. Five Mile Rd.
- JEH Construction1257 Stallion Springs Way
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- Johansen Plumbing Inc2111 Patrice Dr
- JOHNSON BROTHERS2240 S Cole Rd. Ste. 150
- J & R Excavation
- Loren Dahl Construction601 S State St
- Loren Dahl Construction
- Northwest Roof Restoration1776 W. Claire Dr
- Northwest Roof Restoration
- Rainaway408 47th St. Lot 5
Garden City, Idaho
- Rainaway Gutters LLC408 E 47th St
Garden City, Idaho
- Redhead Construction CompanyPO Box 110
- Reid Enterprises12549 W Ginger Creek Dr
- Rendon Construction Inc.1034 N Justin Pl
- River valley Handyman & Construction211 Forest Park Way
- RNF Construction, Inc4269 W Dover Dr
- ROCKY MOUNTAIN GROUP INC/RAM HOMES2267 South Liberty Street
- Rocky Mountain Painting Contractors1216 WillowCreek Dr.
- Schink's Remodeling ConstructionPO Box 1727
- Shiloh Builders LLC4920 W Bloom St
- Shippy Construction2927 S Kcid Rd
- Sterling Breen Crushing Inc887 State Rte # 507
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Superior Construction Solutions LLC2926 Wildwood St
- Schink's Remodeling Construction