What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Emmett, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Emmett
- Creative Landscaping & Tree Service LLCCeto has done many jobs for us, he cut down the two trees, asked if I wanted any firewood, I did, so he cut pieces to fire box length for us. Every thing was cleaned up and you would never know the trees ever existed. Ceto is fair priced, honest, friendly and a very nice person. We already have jobs lined up with Ceto when spring gets here. I would recommend Creative Landscaping to everyone
- Eagle Home Services, LLCA friend recommended them as a new local company. They came out the next day, evaluated my needs and provided a quote. I was amazed at how thorough they were with their inspection. I am extremely happy with their service and will definitely call them the next time I need a spring or fall cleanup. I'm strongly considering having them perform my quarterly fertilizing and pest control. I don't think I could do it myself for cheaper than the price they quoted
- Creative Landscaping & Tree Service LLCHe provides regular lawn service. I'm not home and he has been taking care of the place. It's an ongoing service. I spend $100 a month. He doesn't do lawn fertilization and treatment. They've just amazed me as to how good they are and how competent they are. I've never had a lawn service or a company like this that did the work Creative Landscaping did at that reasonable price. I never have a compliant with their work. I've been using them for 7 months. I got them off of Angie's List
- All American Rain GutterSince this was the first time using Angies List I wasn't sure just how the process worked. After filling out the application on-line I contacted Steve At All American Rain Gutter to set up an approximate appointment time as to when He would be available to do the cleanouts. During that process He noticed several of the gutter supports had become loose causing the rain gutters to sag in places. He offered to fix them on the spot as He worked His way down the line. I told Him that if He had the time to please go ahead & that I would be happy to pay Him more than the original charge we had agreed on to do that. Overall i was very happy with the Job he did that day & will ask him to return at His convenience and install gutter covers as well for us. Thank-you Steve Day for a Job Well Done !!! I have tried to submit this review twice already & each time I received a pop-up from your web site that stated "We are sorry, a system error has occurred. We were unable to capture your response. Please try again shortly" The second time it happened I copied & pasted this note on a different e-mail but never did hear back as to if you received it or not ??? Hope this one goes through !!! Sincerely, Thomas Graham @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Pro Lawn ServiceI had originally completed a review because I couldn't get a call back from the owner. When he did call he said he had only received my one voice message and apologized. Knowing how my own cell phone messaging works, I could understand that maybe my other calls didn't come through. He had his crew out as promised and they did a great job. I would definitely have this company back
- EZ LANDSCAPE & MAINTENANCE.The service provider went out of his way to perfect landscaping and moved sprinkler when member didnt ask him and he didnt charge any extra for it.
- Creative Landscaping & Tree Service LLCo and I'll certaWe I got yhe original bid I told him to leave off the weedy west side yard from the job (I was just trying to save money). He DID IT ANYWAY - NO CHARGE. He told me that the yard look \ed so good he couldn't leave it untouched. What a pro! I'll certainly use him again.
- Professional Lawn CareI have used Jason's company for the past 12 years and have been very pleased. Jason gets the job done right in a timely manner. He also is professional and a nice person to work with. I highly recommend him to others. He's a joy to work with. I've never had problems with him and he is reliable.
- Creative Landscaping & Tree Service LLCHe did an excellent job. Not only did he prune the trees, but he also pruned my bushes and raked all the leaves that have fallen so far. He also gave me advice on how to save a maple tree that is infected with bugs. The other tree service said to pull the tree out.
Leaf Removal Services in Emmett
- Business Description:Dog poop? Lawn mow & trim? Gutters dirty? Fall clean up. Snow removal (walkways, driveways, and roofs! No time? We are a new company trying to help out our community, especially folks that have limited time and the elderly. Or if you just are burnt out and don't want to do yard work then we will! We give free estimates! Give me a text/call and let's schedule a timeRecent Review:Wow!!! What an amazing job. I had high hopes trying this company out and they did not disappointJAMES M.
- Business Description:Creative Landscaping & Tree Service LLC is a licensed and insured contractor with 30 years of experience. We provide free estimates and excellent service at low, low prices. Creative was the recipient of the Super Service Award - 2011, 2012, & 2013 on Angie's List and is registered with the BBB. Your project will not only be done - it will be done right and with integrity. Owner-operated. Cost is determined by the job. Email us at: creativelandscapingidaho(at)gmail.coRecent Review:Trimming bushes, trees, and general fall weeding and yard cleanupKelly P.
- Business Description:We have been in business for 4 years and have 10 years of experience. We offer a variety of services from Landscape Design, Lawn Care Services, Sprinkler Installs and Repairs, Fertilization, Snow Plowing and many more. From the initial consultation, design and construction to the routine care and upkeep of your property, we pay strong attention to detail and listen to your needs. We Provide professional services at affordable prices. Call us at (208) 996-3302Recent Review:It was good. They were great. They have a good price. They did it quickly. They cleaned up when they were done.Bryan L.
- Business Description:We are booked out for this calendar year! Welcome to Habiscapes where we pride ourselves in the creation of distinctive and nature-friendly outdoor spaces. Habiscapes will work with you to create a xeric landscape that will reduce water consumption and maintenance by utilizing beautiful, indigenous plantings. These water-wise and fire-safe landscapes incorporate special designs that showcase drought tolerant shrubs, trees, grasses, perennials and stone. Our landscapes are guaranteed to attr..Recent Review:We purchased our home sight unseen and after a few outrageous quotes we chose Habiscapes primarily because of Michael's easy going demeanor and commitment to stay within our budget. Our builder grade backyard turned into a beautiful oasis and we really enjoyed learning from him about which plants would thrive in this area - how respectful the team was of our dogs & neighbors (being sure to clean up any rocks, dirt, etc. on our street) and for making our home a pollinator friendly spot Huge thanks also to Kim, James & crew - it's so beautiful guys!Lisa D.
- Business Description:All American Rain Gutter has been in Eagle, Idaho and the Treasure Valley for over 17 years. We are a family-owned and operated business devoted to quality work and your satisfaction. We provide exceptional craftsmanship during all installation and repairs. We have seamless gutters in more than 60 colors to match almost any house décor. Our residential and commercial services include - Gutter repair & installation - Gutter leaf guards - Soffit and Fascia - chain drains - Roofing - General con..Recent Review:Once the work was completed I called them back three times for three different issues and one was fixed on the second try. Every time Steve Day would say he would be out, he did not show. We have paid another company to fix his crews errors and asked for reimbursement, Steve said he would send us a check for part of the work, it has been over three weeks and we have not received a check. I would never use them again nor recommend themPamela P.
- Business Description:I've owned and operated Basin View Landscape since 1991 and have a total of 28 years experience in the Greens Industry to include wholesale / retail nursery, landscape construction & irrigation instillation and lawn & sprinkler maintenance / repair. I am thorough in explanation of services to be rendered to match customers expectation as to completed work. I bill at end of job when customer is satisfied. I rarely ask for material deposits except for decking, pergola and patio work. I except c..
- Business Description:New Creation was esttablished to help At Risk Youth in the treasure valley,
- Business Description:My name is Shane Cherry, and I own Cherrys All Cleaning Services, our website is cherrysacs.com, and our email is email@example.com, as well as you can reach me anytime at (208)957-1446. I offer several services for residential homes, and foreclosures. I partner with aimyourway and field assets so far and have insurance with farmers. I would like everyone to know if you need any lawn services, home cleaning, winterizations, chemical removal, debris removal, locks, and hasp, plumbing I can ..
- Business Description:A full service window cleaning and building maintenance company. Please check our website www.pleasecleanmywindows.com for special promotions for new customers.Recent Review:They did a great job very professional and worked with us since we had sleeping kids setup in two of the rooms. We had to give them a specific order to go in and they did so. Work was excellent and the windows look really great. We've used them in the fall and spring several times and always had fantastic results. Greg the owner is really fantastic and truly cares about his business. <br /Daniel F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
leaf removal services in Emmett
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape Inc9635 W Halstead Dr
- Ace Handyman Services1016 Storey Ave
- Affordable Home Services Of Idaho LLCPO Box 2029
- Aim High Lawn & Landscape, LLC.1577 Linder Rd
- Al's HelpPO Box 191257
- All American Rain Gutter 120 E 46th St Suite #C
Garden City, Idaho
- Allstar Builders3313 W. Cherry Ln. Suite 325
- American Lawn Care Pros6126 W State Street
- Arborman Tree Care LLCP.O. Box 1686
- A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape Inc
- BASIN VIEW LANDSCAPEPO Box 190394
- BASIN VIEW LANDSCAPE
- Diamond Lawns3355 N. Fivemile Rd 165
- Diamond Lawns
- Karissa's Cleaning Service10044 W Meadowlark St
- Karissa's Cleaning Service
- Raining Tree8780 W Pembrook Dr.
- Raining Tree
- Valley Farm and Ranch Maintenance7714 Arlington Dr
- Valley Farm and Ranch Maintenance
- Watermark LandscapesPO Box 2507
- Watermark Landscapes