ABC Seamless

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2010

Through any of our offices, customers will be able to experience the uniformity and quality of our installation and the assurance that our products are the best that money can buy. Our sales and service will be delivered on time, in a manner to be un-equaled in the remodeling industry. We will deliver these products and services with people who are kind, caring, honest, and have good integrity. ABC Seamless will give people the remodeling experience they desire. We attract the discriminating customers looking for quality work, done correctly the first time. Our objective is not only to satisfy our friends and clients, but to totally amaze them!...

MGM Siding Contractors

MGM Siding Contractors Inc., Nampa, Idaho, is owned and operated by Bill Bruce and has been since 1987. Serving all of Idaho and the greater Northwest, MGM specializes in replacement windows, siding, doors and roofing for all remodeling and new construction needs. For over three decades, our experience of work and commitment to quality is our highest priority to insure customer satisfaction.

Michael Gallivan

Mike of all trades has been in business for 5 years. We do just about any job you need done on your property. No job too small or too big. We deal in water damage, renovation, remodeling, landscaping, sprinkler systems, flooring of all types, drywall, roofing, painting, general repairs,woodcraft, general installations and much much more. We have the best handyman rates in the valley. Once we give you a quote the price quoted does not go up. The only exception to this is water damage in which case sometimes the damage is further than can be seen until things start being removed. For water damage we give a ballpark figure and work with you and your insurance to insure that we stay as close to that figure as possible. We take care of all trash and take all construction debris away so you don't have to worry about it. Always on time and do quality work. Call today for a free quote or if you just have a general question. Call or text today Mike (208)890-2018. A proudly owned and operated veteran business.

Team Construction LLC

Team Construction is a fully licensed and insured residential and small business roofing and general contractor. Operating in Western Montana since 2009, we service homes and businesses throughout Helena, Butte, Anaconda, Whitehall, Townsend, Deer Lodge, Clancy, and more. Through years of quality service, Team Construction has earned the motto “Honesty In Construction.” We strive to show our clients that there are still honest and trustworthy contractors and roofers in the Treasure State. With our team of experienced project managers and expert installation crews, we make the process as simple and carefree as possible for our clients. Let us help you turn your home or business into your dream.

Offers by Team Construction LLC on Angi

09/24/2014

Description of Work
Communication with this company is difficult. I did contract with this company to put rain gutters on my parents home in McCall. They assured me they did gutters in McCall and Anchorage, AK, so there is no problem with the snow fall. To start with, the facia was rotting on the north side of the house. Contracted to have the facia board removed, replaced and covered with the metal facia covering. The original installation started with NOT replacing the rotting facia, just covering it (on Memorial Day weekend, no less). I stopped the work and contacted the office the following Tuesday; renegotiated to get it done correctly. The owner of the company went to McCall to complete the work with replacing the facia board. The finished work did look nice. In January, after the first heavy snowfall, the gutters started falling off the house. When I went to the office to show them a picture and ask for the work to be fixed, I was told he knew they wouldn't last because the rafter tails were rotten. Why wasn't I informed at the time of the installation he found rotten rafter tails? We could have again postponed the work and had the roof repaired. Instead, we had gutters barely hanging on, the facia torn off exposing open attic and installation during the rest of the winter. I was contacted that they would be sending out a crew to fix it during the week of January 24th. I'm still waiting and have not heard a word since. Raw, unfinished pine was used to replace the rotting facia board. After a couple months I gave up on ABC, I had the gutters removed the facia and rafter tails fixed as much as possible in the early summer. Now the promised gutters have cost us almost twice the original amount and are sitting useless in the backyard. I am gathering all my information to go to Small Claims. There were other problems with communication and lack of professionalism with this company.

Category doors

02/07/2014

Great. I love my new windows. They look fantastic and my home is much more efficient.

Description of Work
Window and door replacement.

Category replacement windows,doors

02/07/2014

Great! I love my new windows. They look great and made my house much more efficient.

Description of Work
Replaced windows and doors.

Category replacement windows,doors

08/05/2013

If the workmen were good the job was good. The owner and office personnel did not always tell the truth. They offered a $25 gift card for the estimate and I had to call numerous times to get it, even though I was spending thousands of dollars. Inferior windows were installed and had to be replaced. The price for the fascia repair was quite expensive. The quality is good. The gutters, downspouts, a...

Description of Work
Installed gutters, fascia and reinstalled soffit. Fixed rotten fascia boards. Installed 7 new windows and wrapped frame.

Category gutter repair

11/05/2012

We hired this company to replace our gutters, soffets, facia, and siding under the gables of our home. The quality of the material is great. I'm very pleased with the final product and how it looks on our home. I was not thrilled with their idea (or lack thereof) of customer service. It took much longer than quoted for them to start the job (about 2 weeks longer) and I had to call them to find out...

Description of Work
Replaced soffets, fascia, gutters, and siding under the gables of the house.

Category gutter repair,siding

03/16/2012

On Aug. 2, 2011, I handed a deposit check for $200 to an ABC SEAMLESS salesman as a deposit for new gutters on my house. The salesman told me that they were busy, and that they did jobs in order AND when the particular color selected was available. On Sep. 12, 41 days later, I called and asked if it was a case of waiting until someone else ordered the color we had selected before the work would be done. I was told that was not how it worked, and that someone would call me back the next day. The next day, no one called, and I had to go out of town on the 14th. So, I left, figuring I?d call them when I got back. I arrived back on the 17th to find the gutters installed. Not only were the gutters installed, but a downspout was pointing exactly at the air conditioning unit on the side of the house. On the following Monday, the 19th, I called again, and told them about the position of the downspout, and that I wanted it changed. I was again told someone would call back. No one called back, and I figured I?d wait until they wanted the rest of their money and contacted me for that before pressing my complaint about the downspout location. The following Saturday, 5 days later, the 24th, one of their trucks appeared in my driveway driven by a guy who corrected the location of the downspout. Since all was in order, I figured I?d pay them the balance on the account when we made out the bills on Wednesday. The heck I would, I got a call that Tuesday, the 27th, by a female who told me the account was ?past due? and would I mind paying it? Past due! The work had been properly completed 3 days before, and the payment was past due? What silliness. She insisted, and asked if she could collect the money. I told her I?d be happy to put it in the mail, but that she was welcome to come get it here if she had to have it that day. She came, and this was the first and only time in my 69 years, someone felt that they had to come to my door to collect money they were due. I still have no written warranty======== My home is easily 100 years old and needs lots of products that ABC sells and installs, but they will never set foot on my property again.

Description of Work
Installation of gutters on a home that had none. DO - Expect to be ignored until they think they want their money. Don't - Expect them to call you when they say they will.

Category gutter repair contractor","siding contractor

09/24/2014

Category door installer

We specialize in Seamless steel siding, replacement windows and doors, seamless gutters, soffit and fascia, sun rooms, metal/shingle roofing, remodels and home improvements.

We remodel anything!