Does it feel like chipmunks are taking over your yard? Don’t get outnumbered! Discover how to get rid of chipmunks humanely and finally keep them out for good.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Eagle, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Eagle
- DENGO WILDLIFE CONTROLThe removal went very well and quick. Traps were set in the afternoon on the roof near where the squirrel was entering the attic. Mike from Dengo was very thorough in searching all possible areas of entry into the attic. The squirrel was captured in the live trap during the night and Dengo Wildlife was there in the morning to remove the squirrel to another location away from the neighborhood for release back into the wild. Mike would have sealed the entry areas but I had the roofing company that had put new shingles on the roof in the fall come back and fix the open areas. I highly recommend Mike at Dengo to safely remove wildlife infestations from home environments
- DENGO WILDLIFE CONTROLTook about 3 hours to receive a call back from my initial call. At that point, he was able to offer options for trapping and hand-catching a large garter snake in my back yard and came out promptly. In my case, the snake had been in one location for an extended period and he was able to quickly catch it
- DENGO WILDLIFE CONTROLDengo Wildlife Control came the day we called even though it was nearly 5:00. He set the traps and had caught three raccoons by the 2nd night. He used animal specific bate and humane traps. Dengo Wildlife was extremely professional and courteous.
- Gemtek Pest ControlWe've had Gemtek ever since we moved into our house a year ago. The house was uninhabited for several months and mice overwintered in the attic and crawl space. Within a couple of days of the bait blocks being distributed, the mouse problem was solved. We have been very pleased with the preventative treatments that Gemtek provides on a quarterly basis. We find dead bugs, spiders, wasps and occasionally dead mice in our garages and house perimeter, and that is a good thing! We had a new problem with voles this past spring after they discovered our bird feeder. We relocated the feeder, and Gemtek came out on a rainy cold morning and treated the tunnels at no extra charge. We've been thoroughly pleased with their service. They are always professional and friendly, as well
- Gemtek Pest ControlAt first there was a LOT of confusion over details about what would be done. The first technician was pleasant but seemed rushed and I had a lot of questions that just did not get answered. I chose this company because I have had serious health issues that required no poisons be used. Mice can cause serious harm to a healthy person but more so to someone whose health is already compromised, so I had a lot of questions. During the rush of the appointment I didn't get an opportunity to have everything explained and questions answered. I understand how we all have a schedule to keep to, but customers may have questions and are not familiar with procedures so extra time should be scheduled. Even so, whether a new or a repeat customer, you should be given the opportunity to have questions answered. Problems were exacerbated by mouse noises until I called and left a curt message at 3 am to tell them to cancel the service. I received a callback the next day, Apr 24th and was told there was no cancelling the contract. Then I received a call from the office manager who was a sympathetic to our circumstances, listened and offered to help at no additional cost. Another technician was sent out that day and did a thorough job. I'm in a quandary if I should keep the contract. I don't want to have to go through this again to get good service - standards of professionalism should be the same at all times. The cost of maintenance is high but so is the cost of being exposed to many of the pathogens mice carry not to mention all the damage they can do to your home. So I guess my experience while exasperating in the beginning, turned out okay in the end. I would recommend to my friends to be aware they have to clearly state their expectations from the very beginning and hold everyone accountable
- Gemtek Pest ControlThe Gemtek pest control service is actually pretty good. I had two issues that will prevent me from trying them again in the future. 1) We had a set price and then they increased the price after about a year and 2) they did not cancel my service after I called and specifically asked them to cancel my account because I was moving. About three months later I got an automated call that they would be out the next day to spray! Luckily I was able to cancel it in time but the gal who answered the phone said that she couldn't help me cancel my account (again) and a manager would call me. Guess what, the manager of course never called. After a week I finally called them back and talked to an assistant manager who said she would cancel my account. We'll see if it's actually canceled this time..
- DENGO WILDLIFE CONTROLDid a great job on the review, did a bad job of following up and installing traps and roof guards.
Animal Removal Services in Eagle
- Business Description:High Desert Wildlife & Pest Solutions is Veteran Owned & Locally Operated. We offer 10% Military, Police, Fire Dept discounts!! They provide services to central and southwestern Idaho and up through Southeastern Oregon. Our goal is to provide a friendly service, with accurate information, and we guarantee the job is done right the first time saving you frustrations. More importantly, communication is vital and we strive to develop long lasting relationships. We offer free inspections and ever..Recent Review:Highly recommend! Very thorough, great follow up. Angela and her husband were awesome!kim r.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:.Recent Review:The work was spread out over several days due to weather interruptions, but I appreciated they didn't push to finish anything unless the temperature/weather was ideal to do the job properly. They even came back immediately to tarp their newly finished work when a sudden rainburst came through. My only complaints would be that I was surprised they didn't recommend the caps until I asked about them, (which I was only lucky someone else had mentioned to me), and with small kids at home I wasn't always sure exactly when they'd show up and worried about disrupting nap times. They were very polite, left things tidy each time they came, and gave us a bid almost 5X less than one of the bigger outfits doing chimneys in town. Nick was also timely about returning my calls, which is more than I can say for a couple others I reached out toCarey C.
- Business Description:OWNER OPERATED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. TRAVEL THROUGH OUT THE STATE OF IDAHO, EASTERN OREGON, AND NORTHERN NEVADA DEPENDING UPON THE SPECIES AND CIRCUMSTANCES. ADDITIONAL HOURS: SUNDAY AVAILABLE TO PICK UP ANIMALS ONLY.Recent Review:The removal went very well and quick. Traps were set in the afternoon on the roof near where the squirrel was entering the attic. Mike from Dengo was very thorough in searching all possible areas of entry into the attic. The squirrel was captured in the live trap during the night and Dengo Wildlife was there in the morning to remove the squirrel to another location away from the neighborhood for release back into the wild. Mike would have sealed the entry areas but I had the roofing company that had put new shingles on the roof in the fall come back and fix the open areas. I highly recommend Mike at Dengo to safely remove wildlife infestations from home environmentsBrian O.
- Business Description:We are Idaho's #1 Natural Pest Control company. Award Winning Service. A+ BBB Rating. We provide FREE inspections and offer unlimited warranties. We're a full service termite & general pest control company. We are the exclusive suppliers of NatureLine products, which are natural, botanical & inorganic treatments. We specialize in natural, permanent wood protection against termites, carpenter ants, wood beetles and dry rot fungi. Pest elimination includes ants, spiders, beetles, earwigs, silve..
- Business Description:We offer exceptional services throughout Idaho. We are a full service wildlife removal company, which offers general contractung for any animal damage that may occur attic clean out and replacement and many other needs
- Business Description:Professional Pet Transportation & Care
- Business Description:Huyck Construction can handle most of your home repairs and upkeep from light bulbs to high to reach to rain gutter cleaning. Also holes in a wall to adding a whole new look to the exterior of your castle or adding a whole new room
- Business Description:Eclipse Pest Control is committed to providing the best service in the industry. Before any treatment is performed a licensed professional will perform a full inspection so that we can tailor our service to the unique needs of your home or business. Our approach is to minimize the need of bringing products indoors by using 4 barriers of defense to flush the pests out and keep them out! Eclipse Pest Control always uses premier products that are child and pet friendly to ensure the most effect..
- Business Description:Critter Control specializes in humane wildlife removal, full exclusions and repairs, General Pest control, rodent control, and bird removal services. We warranty all animal damage repairs/exlusions we perform at repair points. We carry 1 million dollars in liability insurance. We offer free inspections for attic/crawlspace animal issues. Clean,uniformed, polite technicians.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Using this guide, you’ll learn who to call for a wild animal in the house. The answer comes down to what type of animal has entered the home.
When pests and wild animals move into your yard or home, they can leave major damage behind. Let's review the potential repair costs after the animal removal.
Find animal removal services in
animal removal services in Eagle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Natural Pest Elimination643 E Painted Hills Dr
- All Natural Pest Elimination
- Best Pest Control10575 W Fox Ridge Dr
- Best Pest Control
- DENGO WILDLIFE CONTROLPO BOX 5634
- DENGO WILDLIFE CONTROL
- Eclipse Pest ControlPO Box 3540
- Eclipse Pest Control
- Gemtek Pest Control4781 Goodall St Ste 101
Garden City, Idaho
- Gemtek Pest Control
- Idaho Pest & Bird Solutions LLCP O Box 112
- Idaho Pest & Bird Solutions LLC
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Rollin' DoggiesP.O. Box 172
- Rollin' Doggies