When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Council, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Council
- S. E. A. ContractingScott did excellent work and stuck to timeline and prices quoted. He communicates well during estimate process and during project.
- Uncle Brian's Home ImprovementsThey did good quality work. They were very responsive when we first contacted them in fitting us into their very busy schedule. We live out of town and it was a real challenge trying to coordinate things. Brian took great care of scheduling and getting the crews in the house when they were scheduled. They did good quality work and had great communication. They kept us informed on what was going on and ensured that were were getting good quality of items. They were personable and nice to work with. We had a very cordial relationship with Brian and his workers. Overall, we are very pleased that we found them and grateful for the good work that that did
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThey were very responsive and did an excellent job. They are reliable and complete great work. I highly recommend them to others.
- We do that, PropertiesThis handyman went above and beyond what was expected. He was very honest, dependable and if he said he would do it he would make sure it got done. I would definitely have him come back and do more work .
- Paul Davis RestorationThey came and evaluated the job and set up immediately. The whole process took a week. They were professional, called before they came, and never once through the process did they treat us just as customers. They cared about how we were doing.
- Unique BuildersEverything went very good,The contractor is very knowledgeable,hard working,trustworthy, and a joy to be around.Unique builders charge very fair rates and it felt like we actually got more work done then what we had to pay for...top notch builder all the way!!We will definitely call him back..very nice man
- Paul Davis RestorationWe had problems that the management solved after we complained. They finished the work quickly and to our satisfaction. Honored the prices we original were quoted.
- American DrywallThey did a great job! They totally matched the existing ceiling texture. You can't tell it has been repaired!
- American DrywallCould not be more pleased! Did everything as requested. Cleaned up afterwards. Marlo and his son Shawn are perfectionists. I knew installing the old doorknobs, sentimental to me, would be a real pain to put in a modern door, but they accomplished it, and with a smile. Top notch painting, and the handrail which they had to match to an existing one going upstairs was perfect. They came at the time when they said they would be here. They worked very hard and efficiently. Very, very pleased! Would use again
Drywall Contractors in Council
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companiesRecent Review:Doug Sternes, the owner of 1-800-waterdamage was very quick to respond to a hot water leak in the crawl space of my residence in Boise. He worked very hard at removing the water. Initially, there was reported to be "no mold" found but after 7 days of drying and applying heaters under my house, he found mold. This required extensive work and two coats of an anti-fungal paint. A hepa vaccuming of the undersurface of my house was also done. Initially, I was led to believe by the insurance adjuster that they had concerns about the "sudden discovery of mold at day 7" when no mold was present initially. After a mold expert cleared my house of the mold and certified the mold abatement project as successful, I spoke with him and he assured me that Mr. Sternes had done a good job. Previously, on Angie's list, I opined at my dissatisfaction with him but, after talking with the mold expert, I have changed my mind and feel he did his job the best he could do it under the circumstances. As to whether I would use his services again, I have answered no because of the personal issues that have arisen between us over the slow manner in which the insurance has reimbursed him for the other "non-mold" work he did. I would certainly have no problems referring his services to someone elseBill M.
- Business Description:lic & ins. TRU CONSTRUCTION. drywall*plaster*paint . owner / operator . firstname.lastname@example.org .801-884-7684
- Business Description:We are a locally-owned and operated company with 20 years of experience. We offer residential and commercial drywall, tape, texture, trim work, and paint.
- Business Description:We are a small service oriented company with a working owner. No job is too big or too small. We paint any residential project inside or out.Recent Review:They were very easy to work with and always seemed interested in making sure we were happy. It took us awhile to actually book our painting due to a huge delay in our tax return. They were never pushy. Just an overall great experienceMonte G.
- Business Description:I am a journeyman carpenter I am also a Foreman for a general contractor I can do pretty much any job emergency repairs 24/7 service after hours service is available but will be in time and material pricing also have a backhoe and do tractor work bush hog and mor
- Business Description:Financial Consultant, real estate investment, career coach.Recent Review:He did a great job. Very good quality of work. He showed up on time, worked pretty much non-stop throughout the day, and delivered what he promised. He was very honest and trustworthy. I would highly recommend him and I will use him in the futureJeffery S.
- Business Description:We are a full service exterior remodeling company.Recent Review:The job was huge at my newly bought home. The 2 men, Tory and Dan worked harder than anyone could ask for. They are very punctual and always let me know the schedule. They are very honest. <br /> I can't say enough of how they took so much stress off of my shoulders as they were able to tackle any problem that arose from a renovation of the complete home. There were many problems from previous owners who did DIY things that were very bad. <br /> They men were always polite and always asked me what I wanted before doing a task or making changes. <br /> They do very good work. They are very clean and neat. <br /> Next time I need a carpenter team I will be calling Bannock Carpentry. They are the bestCarol H.
- Business Description:45 years of experience. Free estimates; does own work; dedicated to one job at a time from start to finish; always available for questions or advice; works one area at a time to keep your project organized and clean; your schedule takes priority; pet friendly! Glad to assist in color matching or devising a whole new look! Available for new construction or the fence in your yard--no job too big or too small! Takes pride and provides t.l.c. to every project. Senior citizen discounts available; ..Recent Review:after 7 months the paint is peeling off balcony. After contacting contractor, he stated he could not guarantee quality of paint. I wrongly assumed if I hired a professional they would choose a quality product and stand by their service. Very sad that I now have to hire another contractor to repair thikim t.
- Business Description:We have been in Business for nine years, I have any where from 1 to 5 guys helping me. I like to do the biding and billing through email, but i can do it any way that works best for the job. Any type of inside work for the months of January through April i will take 15% off the jobRecent Review:Explaned above, but was right on budget after meeting with him and deciding what I could/could not afford to have him do. Great work, gives accurate bids and works within bid pricing. Always asks about upgrading or over pricing due to increase in product or work change prior to just doing the work. Always know where you stand financially with this companyRichard M.
- Business Description:Offering a wide variety of construction needs at one company. We do what it takes to get the job done in a timely manner with the highest of quality. From start to finish we could be the company for you.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Council
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1 800 Water DamagePO Box 236
Meridian, Idaho 83680
- 1 800 Water Damage
- Do Right Painting5285 west buckskin road
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Do Right Painting
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
Melbourne, Florida 32935
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur