You can give your ceiling a makeover by applying a fresh coat of paint to cover water spots or stains. This guide explains how to paint a damaged ceiling.
Get matched with top interior painters in Council, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local interior painters.
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Council
- Jay Dee Home Improvements LLCJay Dee home Improvements were beyond expectation, They work with on my schedule, provided easy payment method, arrived on time and worked non-stop to get the job done. Plus the new paint looks great. - Cathy Roemer
- Ardor Custom Designs, LLCExtremely pleased with the work that was done. Very thorough and professional. Kept a clean work site and very conscientious that work was done to satisfaction.
- Ardor Custom Designs, LLCIt went well. The company has great attention to detail, more than any other sub contractor I have had. They know their products well and gave great feedback and advice to my questions and concerns. They cleaned up well each day and cleaned upon the job completion.
- S. E. A. ContractingScott did excellent work and stuck to timeline and prices quoted. He communicates well during estimate process and during project.
- Aim High PaintingHe gave me the bid, which was professional, efficient and timely, within 24 hours and is going to let us know the date he will be doing the wok.
- Aim High PaintingGreat friendly staff and Quality Work! Aim High was very helpful in helping us pick out the colors and deciding how to make the house look the best. This was new construction with over 2,000 square feet on the main level (unfinished basement) and 3 car garage. They were very good at prepping the drywall texture before priming (The drywall contractor missed a bunch of spots sanding) and did all the caulking for the trim to make a very clean look. The exterior of the house was LP Smartside and that required caulking also. We are very happy with the finished product. They removed all the doors and sprayed them individually to give a very nice finish. They even color matched the bathroom exhaust vents on the gable end of the house to the color of the gable to make them disappear. We will use them again when we get ready to finish the basement
- Tool Time Home ImprovementWhat started out as a "loose" tile, developed into dry rot in two baths. The rental duples was originally built in 1970. The tile, sinks, tub and shower door and hardware were original. The floors had been replaced 25 yrs ago (about). The castiron sinks were rusted, the ptraps not working. There was an apparent toilet leak in one bath damaging the under floor layers. We chose to replace the tile walls (not up to todays std) with direct to stud surrounds. The subfloors were removed as well as studs w/ dry rot, replaced. New tile floors. Eric send pictures of all the damage and suggested cost effective repair. We chose higher cost hardware, but went with his recommendations on the rest. Due to the age of the duplex, we had fewer options due to today's std sizes - retrofitting is not easy. Eric handled the scheduling w/ our tenents on both sides to get in and get the work estimated and done
- Natural Born Painters IncEven with the late spring in Valley County this year, Nick and his crew came to our home in a timely manner to prepare the surface for painting. At our request, they matched the original paint colors, and made sure we were pleased before continuing with the job. They worked consistently and dependably, and completed the job within the week of having started. They addressed any concerns we had, and paid very good attention to detail in all of the jobs we asked them to do. When they painted the interior of our home, Nick was not satisfied with the quality of the coverage, and left to obtain more paint for another coat. Even with the extra paint and time, he honored his original quote exactly. Each evening when the crew would leave, their work area was picked up and left neat. They were very personable and respectful throughout their time at our home, and we really enjoyed getting to know them! As before, our experience with Natural Born Painters was thoroughly positive. We would refer them to anyone with exterior or interior painting needs, and will not hesitate to use them in the future whenever we have painting needs. Nick has gotten his general contractor's license since completing our job, and we will use him for any related needs in the future because of the positive experiences we have had with Natural Born Painters
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesDid a nice job, had good people working for them, seemed to have a specialist in each phase (i.e., men for heavy duty stuff, good painter, nice caulking, well fitting linoleum, nice removal of old wallpaper--without damaging the walls, good matching of baseboard joints, and no leaks afterward from the new toilet seal) We appreciated the owner spending his time helping us pick out the materials, and his (and his workers) concern that we be satisfied. The owner also kept us well-informed as to his progress in getting materials. Also, all the workers were polite, and nice to be around. They did not seem to have a lot of experience with wallpaper, as the original estimate of the amount of wallpaper needed was too loo low to match patterns. However, the fact that wallpaper was not recommended for steamy areas led us change our minds anyway, and go with painting -- which was well done. We would definitely use this contractor again
Interior Painters in Council
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companiesRecent Review:Doug and his crew were very professional and did great work!!!Chris L.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:TG Painting is painting company in Twin Falls, ID. We provide interior and exterior Painting, residential or commercial. Contact us! Painter, Painting Company, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Painting Service, Flooring Service, Pressure Washing, Residential Painting, Commercial Painting, Painting Service, Interior and Exterior Painting, Painters, Painting Contractor, Local Painter, Interior PainteRecent Review:Only painted the trim and the front. Suppose to paint the whole house. Ignored us for a year to complete the work.kept saying he would come over but didn't show up until we sued him. He hasn't paid us what the judge said he owed. I guess he in not as honest as he claims. Don't use Tony Gomez for anythingDonald B.
- Business Description:Our commitment to excellence and unparalleled customer service are evidenced by the quality of our craftsmanship. We offer a variety of residential and commercial painting services at affordable prices to fit any budget. Whether you are a homeowner wanting a new look, a real estate agent preparing a home for the market, or a property manager looking to get repairs completed, we are confident you will be happy with the end result. Call today and see why we are the best painters in the area
- Business Description:Painting / Home Improvements / Lawn Care We handle all of your building and remodeling needs; full service painters; Drywall Work; Finish Work; Deck Build; Fence work for farm/ranch or home; Flooring; and various other Home Improvement or Commercial projects. We offer emergency services for repairs. Visit our Facebook page: Joseph G ServicesRecent Review:Joe was the first contractor to respond to my phone call requesting a bid. His bid was higher than we had budgeted, but he worked with us when we wanted to do some of the prep ourselves, and gave us a fair discount for doing so. His work and materials were excellent. He was responsive to contacts and followed through with dates scheduled most of the time. He could not start the work as soon as we had hoped, but when his crew started, they finished up within a couple of weeks. He also left things very clean and finished. He was easy to communicate with and trustworthyBrenda J.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company in Rupert, Idaho. We offer a wide variety of home improvements and remodeling. We pride ourselves in our work and customer service. With over 30 years of experience we make sure the job gets done the way you want. We do various charity jobs for the elderly, disabled, and widows/widowers
- Business Description:15 Plus years experienceRecent Review:We purchased a 5700 SF home in May 2014 and the interior needed to be painted TOP to BOTTOM. I got several estimates and A-Team was slightly less, but still a competitive price, so I decided to go with Josh and Travis. I have no regrets?they came in everyday (even on Sunday) they said they would and worked very hard until the job was done and they called if they were running late. I appreciated the fact that they constructed plastic barriers when needed to control fumes and keep sanding dust confined and if I needed to make a change they were very accommodating. My husband was floating out the garage walls and ceiling and A-Team gave him helpful advice and even loaned him their scaffolding. <br /> <br /> They painted: <br /> <br /> Painted 100% of the ceilings <br /> Painted 75% of the walls <br /> Painted 40% of the trim, crown molding, and doors <br /> Prime, sanded, and painted cabinets in 3 bathrooms and the wet bar <br /> Painted four car garage ceiling and walls <br /> <br /> We could not be more pleased with the work that A-Team did; it's been a year now since the work has been completed and everything still looks as good as it did a year agoSudie B.
- Business Description:We have been in Business for nine years, I have any where from 1 to 5 guys helping me. I like to do the biding and billing through email, but i can do it any way that works best for the job. Any type of inside work for the months of January through April i will take 15% off the jobRecent Review:Explaned above, but was right on budget after meeting with him and deciding what I could/could not afford to have him do. Great work, gives accurate bids and works within bid pricing. Always asks about upgrading or over pricing due to increase in product or work change prior to just doing the work. Always know where you stand financially with this companyRichard M.
- Business Description:Number of employees 2owners and between 1-3 helpers .We take money for materials at start and bill every one or two weeks after that .Payments are estimated on the percentage of the job is done. We sometimes subcontract only painting commercial jobs
- Recent Review:excellent work and they were professional and friendly. She was so picky about getting just the right look on the faux finish (my husband wanted it to look like bamboo) that she came back and redid it free of charge. We were happy with the first results, but the end results where fantastic! They come with great recommendations and have done several "Parade of Homes" houses, they were also named "Best Painters" in the 2012 Idaho State Journal. They do custom painting, interior and exterior, wood work staining, etc. They were awesome! She (Tina of the JT) works with you to be sure you are getting the color and results you are envisioning, she is very patient with you so that you get exactly want you want. They were the painters who painted my house when we built it also and did a Vatican Faux finish on the fireplace, entry, wall, a feature wall in the master bed room and in the tray in the master bedroom ceiling, also a Santa Fey finish on the other 3 walls in the master bedroom. She worked closely with me helping me pick out the paint and faux finish colors, we are completely happy with the results and have received multiple complements on it. <br /LindaLee F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
In this informative guide, we’ll review the ins and outs of what’s included in a roofing inspection, ranging from structural integrity to interior damages.
Worried about getting lead poisoning from chipped lead paint? Learn more about how chipping lead paint or lead paint dust can cause serious health problems.
Find interior painters in
interior painters in Council
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 800 Water DamagePO Box 236
- 1 800 Water Damage
- Do Right Painting5285 west buckskin road
- Do Right Painting
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Grill Quality Construction and Remodeling1015 E. 2650 S.
- Grill Quality Construction and Remodeling
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- M & K Painting and Woodworking231 Camas Meadows Way
- M & K Painting and Woodworking
- Nava's Drywall Finisher3125 Fennec Lane
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Nava's Drywall Finisher
- tru construction4609 Palmer Dr
Salt Lake City, Utah
- tru construction
- vivid colors616 7th Ave S
- vivid colors