A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in Council, ID
There are 7 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Council
- DaBella - BoiseKyle was amazing. Showed up on time. Very well spoken and was able to communicate information to me in an easy to understand yet professional way. He was very good about accommodating my budget as much as possible and listened to my concerns then tried to find a way to address them.
- DaBella - BoiseMelia did an absolute amazing job making sure the windows I received were top quality and the best price and payments that would fit my budget she was very professional and answered all the questions I had about the whole process I 10/10 would recommend this company for any services/renovations you need preformed
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future
- J & J ConstructionIt went very smoothly. The workers were very nice and easy to talk with. The work was done beautifully. The price was exactly the amount quoted prior to work starting. They made suggestions before starting work that were very good and made the whole project better. They were very considerate of our living in the home at the time and cleaned their work area very well each day. They notified us whenever they would not be coming that day as they were awaiting a subcontractor. They have done a minor job or us recently. It was done exactly as needed and within the price and time frame they gave us. All in all, we had a smooth and pleasant experience. I would definitely hire them again and will recommend them to anyone talking of remodeling or needing their services in any way
- J & J ConstructionReally well. They were so helpful with suggestions and taking care of even the small details so that everything was done right. Very easy to communicate with, very practical, and very knowledgeable.
- J & J ConstructionJerry was amazing. There was a bit of a wait until he could get to our project, but once he did, he did a terrific job. He worked well with my elderly parents, and listened to their concerns, and wants. He was extremely knowledgeable and experienced in every facet of the work he did. He was very conscientious about doing quality work, and he made sure that the repairs would last and that they were up to code. I love the way it all turned out and I would recommend him to anyone, without reservation
- J & J ConstructionWe initially contacted Jerry Stuart of J & J Construction for help with removal of our 3 tree stumps. In getting an estimate for that we found out the he did many other types of work. We asked him for an estimate for replacing our patio door (form the house), fixing our cracking patio and an RV pad. In walking around, Jerry pointed out that our roof line was sagging due to an improperly installed post and discussed with us what we could do to fix it. Needless to say our initial bid for removal of tree stumps soon blossomed into a full blown project. Jerry was very good about discussing our options and very flexible in accommodating our needs. Together we came up with a plan and work began the next day!! Work began on October 20, 2012 and despite weather delays and additional work we added, we were completed by November 13, 2012. Jerry and his team are extremely hard workers and have an incredible attention to detail. The work that they completed for us is even better than I could have imagined. It was fun working with them in coming up with ideas on some of the finish work. I really appreciate have a crew that is on time, works a full day and works on Saturdays to get things done. And did I mention their work is awesome!
- J & J ConstructionWe are more than satisfied with the work done by J&J Construction for the residing and window/door replacement project. The crew worked hard when they were here, and always completely cleaned up the job site when the left at the end of each day. Jerry provided lots of ideas for our residing project - he is at no loss for ideas! This was really helpful, as we had not even considered board and batten siding, but it was a good choice for our house type and for the southern wind and sun exposure. The job foreman was quick to pick up on problem areas which always crop up in older homes: *Roof drainage in one corner was a problem as it overwhelmed the existing gutter and caused water to funnel in at the top of the window - not a good scenario for keeping water out. He and Jerry worked out a good gutter arrangement that channeled less water to that corner and moved water away from the top of the window. We had a couple of rainstorms that proved it's worth. *The job foreman noticed a problem on an side exposure that was not in the original scope of work where the flashing was in front of the old siding, and suggested we reside that bit as well, putting the flashing behind the siding to prevent water from getting in. The crew paid attention to details: They took the time to re-stain areas after expansion/contraction exposed new unstained areas. They replaced old unpainted screws on the window trim around the remainder of the house with new painted screws around the entire house, so that the new trim and old trim would be more uniform. A minor detail, but it blended the old and the new together. Jerry gets pretty busy and missed an email from me on work scope that caused a delay in waiting for a window to arrive - but he is very responsive to phone calls. We highly recommend J&J Construction, hands down
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed
- All About Remodeling and Handyman ServicesThey respond within a few minutes in an emergency, and are very professional. All in all very impressed each time I’ve hired them and would definitely do it again and will in a heart beat.
Door Installers in Council
- Business Description:We are a construction and carpentry business located in Mountain Home, Idaho. Our service areas consist of Elmore, Ada, Canyon, Owyhee and Valley Counties. Our Primary focus is on Siding and window and door replacements. Occasionally we do custom finish carpentry and furniture with excellent resultsRecent Review:There were delays due to Covid interrupting the supply, these were beyond the control of the conbtractor. Work was nicely done and completed quickly once the siding arrived from the factory.PETER S.
- Business Description:Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement,..Recent Review:I have I need to replace my very large customs shape windows. Not many Window businesses are even able to take on such a job. DaBella was not phased by the difficulty and sent one of their finest sales reps. Her name was Savana. She had a very professional demeanor but with a sense of sweetness and confidence within her knowledge. She presented the facts as she should as well as many fassetts that bring the homeowner’s personal concerns and needs in to account. The experience was informative and enjoyable. I have yet to make a decision to purchase the windows but if I do it will be from this company as they have very high quality products and a very special way of educating the perspective clientSean L.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Boise! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating ..Recent Review:Awesome service awesome windows and screensMatthew R.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction. Call to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:I hired Stan to install a new chimney style range hood in my kitchen. Stan was courteous, professional and did a great job. I am very happy with the work he did and will definitely hire him again the next time I need a handymanJanet O.
- Business Description:We are a 3rd generation New England style carpentry company. We have over 30 years experience in servicing home owners with carpentry needs for their homes. Born and raised in New England and now have established roots in Boise IdahoRecent Review:John does very good work. His pricing was excellent. He kept me informed about the job along the way.Paula B.
- Business Description:MGM Siding Contractors Inc., Nampa, Idaho, is owned and operated by Bill Bruce and has been since 1987. Serving all of Idaho and the greater Northwest, MGM specializes in replacement windows, siding, doors and roofing for all remodeling and new construction needs. For over three decades, our experience of work and commitment to quality is our highest priority to insure customer satisfactionRecent Review:Bill provided a clear and reasonable quote on the job when the windows arrived Kenny and Kelton on did a fine job on the installation, trim replacement and cleanup. Very happy with this job and will certainly use them again for phase 2Steve d.
- Business Description:Family owned business. Been in business since 1988.Recent Review:I called Haney door service in the morning, I was told they will be able to make it after 5pm (I needed to do errands), they called to check if I was at home prior to 5PM. Checked my garage, fix what needed to be fixed, and done! Very professional. Highly recommendedjoe l.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:When you need a glass expert in Ada County to help you renovate your windows and cut down costs on your next electricity bill, look no further. Glass Doctor of Southwest Idaho provides home, business and auto services to Boise, Ogden, and Pocatello and surrounding areas. Whether it’s installing, repairing or upgrading, we have a solution for you. With our around the clock availability, our team offers services that could not only benefit your home, business and vehicle, but also the environm..Recent Review:Called four days prior to appointment to cancel, and with a canceled appointment I was still charged.Ronad G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in Council
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Exteriors905 S Industry Way 107
- American Exteriors
- Bannock Carpentry331 Lavender St
- Bannock Carpentry
- DaBella - Boise10095 W Emerald St
- DaBella - Boise
- Franklin Building Supply1951 Flandro Dr
- Franklin Building Supply
- Glass Doctor of Southwest Idaho44 S Meridian Rd
- Glass Doctor of Southwest Idaho
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction
- LEGACY GLASS ART1407 W JEFFERSON ST
- LEGACY GLASS ART
- Premier Doors & MillworksPO Box 2411 4771 Hwy 200
Thompson Falls, Montana
- Premier Doors & Millworks
- Renovation by Burbach3362 W 1820 S
Salt Lake City, Utah
- Renovation by Burbach
- The Hardwood Store250 W. Miles Ave
- The Hardwood Store