Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Payette, ID
There are 16 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Payette
- DaBella - BoiseKyle was amazing. Showed up on time. Very well spoken and was able to communicate information to me in an easy to understand yet professional way. He was very good about accommodating my budget as much as possible and listened to my concerns then tried to find a way to address them.
- DaBella - BoiseMelia did an absolute amazing job making sure the windows I received were top quality and the best price and payments that would fit my budget she was very professional and answered all the questions I had about the whole process I 10/10 would recommend this company for any services/renovations you need preformed read less
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future read less
- J & J ConstructionWe initially contacted Jerry Stuart of J & J Construction for help with removal of our 3 tree stumps. In getting an estimate for that we found out the he did many other types of work. We asked him for an estimate for replacing our patio door (form the house), fixing our cracking patio and an RV pad. In walking around, Jerry pointed out that our roof line was sagging due to an improperly installed post and discussed with us what we could do to fix it. Needless to say our initial bid for removal of tree stumps soon blossomed into a full blown project. Jerry was very good about discussing our options and very flexible in accommodating our needs. Together we came up with a plan and work began the next day!! Work began on October 20, 2012 and despite weather delays and additional work we added, we were completed by November 13, 2012. Jerry and his team are extremely hard workers and have an incredible attention to detail. The work that they completed for us is even better than I could have imagined. It was fun working with them in coming up with ideas on some of the finish work. I really appreciate have a crew that is on time, works a full day and works on Saturdays to get things done. And did I mention their work is awesome! read less
- J & J ConstructionWe are more than satisfied with the work done by J&J Construction for the residing and window/door replacement project. The crew worked hard when they were here, and always completely cleaned up the job site when the left at the end of each day. Jerry provided lots of ideas for our residing project - he is at no loss for ideas! This was really helpful, as we had not even considered board and batten siding, but it was a good choice for our house type and for the southern wind and sun exposure. The job foreman was quick to pick up on problem areas which always crop up in older homes: *Roof drainage in one corner was a problem as it overwhelmed the existing gutter and caused water to funnel in at the top of the window - not a good scenario for keeping water out. He and Jerry worked out a good gutter arrangement that channeled less water to that corner and moved water away from the top of the window. We had a couple of rainstorms that proved it's worth. *The job foreman noticed a problem on an side exposure that was not in the original scope of work where the flashing was in front of the old siding, and suggested we reside that bit as well, putting the flashing behind the siding to prevent water from getting in. The crew paid attention to details: They took the time to re-stain areas after expansion/contraction exposed new unstained areas. They replaced old unpainted screws on the window trim around the remainder of the house with new painted screws around the entire house, so that the new trim and old trim would be more uniform. A minor detail, but it blended the old and the new together. Jerry gets pretty busy and missed an email from me on work scope that caused a delay in waiting for a window to arrive - but he is very responsive to phone calls. We highly recommend J&J Construction, hands down read less
- J & J ConstructionJerry was amazing. There was a bit of a wait until he could get to our project, but once he did, he did a terrific job. He worked well with my elderly parents, and listened to their concerns, and wants. He was extremely knowledgeable and experienced in every facet of the work he did. He was very conscientious about doing quality work, and he made sure that the repairs would last and that they were up to code. I love the way it all turned out and I would recommend him to anyone, without reservation read less
- J & J ConstructionIt went very smoothly. The workers were very nice and easy to talk with. The work was done beautifully. The price was exactly the amount quoted prior to work starting. They made suggestions before starting work that were very good and made the whole project better. They were very considerate of our living in the home at the time and cleaned their work area very well each day. They notified us whenever they would not be coming that day as they were awaiting a subcontractor. They have done a minor job or us recently. It was done exactly as needed and within the price and time frame they gave us. All in all, we had a smooth and pleasant experience. I would definitely hire them again and will recommend them to anyone talking of remodeling or needing their services in any way read less
- J & J ConstructionReally well. They were so helpful with suggestions and taking care of even the small details so that everything was done right. Very easy to communicate with, very practical, and very knowledgeable.
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed read less
- All About Remodeling and Handyman ServicesThey respond within a few minutes in an emergency, and are very professional. All in all very impressed each time I’ve hired them and would definitely do it again and will in a heart beat.
Door Installers in Payette
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. 20 plus years experience in construction and home services. Customer service focused. Want to see more? Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Blueskieswnd/ Visit our business site: https://blueskieswnd.business.site read lessRecent Review:Blue was great. He helped me understand how to do some of the work myself to save some money and did a great job replacing our screens and installing the slider.Kyle G.
- Business Description:In business since 1998 in Idaho. We are an exterior remodeling company.Recent Review:The company representative, Kent Shannon, was forthright with us during the preliminary discussions/negotiations and throughout the replacement of our entire fascia, soffit, gutters, and one window. He knows his products well and explained them very well. We like to think about spending our hard earned money and he was willing to give us plenty of time to mull over our options with other products and contractors. The work was completed quickly but not rushed. Workers showed up reliably on time and were always willing to answer questions. And of most importance, the quality of the work was outstanding. I would definitely contract with HBSI and Kent Shannon again read lessFrank M.
- Business Description:MGM Siding Contractors Inc., Nampa, Idaho, is owned and operated by Bill Bruce and has been since 1987. Serving all of Idaho and the greater Northwest, MGM specializes in replacement windows, siding, doors and roofing for all remodeling and new construction needs. For over three decades, our experience of work and commitment to quality is our highest priority to insure customer satisfaction read lessRecent Review:They were fine. They did a good work and I had no complaints with the service.Ardel B.
- Business Description:We are a general remodeling business. Residential and commercial. From kitchens, bathrooms, windows, and doors, to flooring, carpet, tile,and more, we can do it all! We are a family owned business with experience dating back to 1965. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:They arrived on time and did a great job on the install.Melody G.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business. Brandon owner/installer has over 35 years of experience. He started at the age of 12 working for his fathers construction business building homes in Eastern Idaho. As he got older, his knowledge, skills and experience increased. He studied drafting in college. After college, he learned about and installed numerous manufacturer brands of windows and doors. Brandon decided to venture out on his own. He established his company in 1997. Masterpiece Con.. read lessRecent Review:Very smoothly. It took Brandon & his crew less time than I anticipated to get my three windows installed. I am hiring Brandon to install additional replacement wood windows in my home.Patricia A.
- Business Description:Overhead Door Company of Southwestern Idaho, a distributor for Overhead Door Corporation, has been locally owned since 1953 and became incorporated in 1962. We have since grown into the largest independent dealer in the Pacific Northwest and now cover Idaho, Eastern Oregon and Eastern Washington In addition to the products displayed on the Overhead Door Corporation website we also handle Gate Openers, Hanger Doors, Motorized Awnings, Loading Dock Equipment. We are founding members of the Inte.. read lessRecent Review:Kevin/Overhead Doors installed a support beam between the 2 panels. The support beam made the door very solid, at least as good as new. Kevin then inspected the complete door adjusted the bottom seal and checked the motor. Kevin knows his job and left us feeling very good read lessThomas G.
- Business Description:Our mission at Knox roofing & Construction Inc is to provide quality workmanship along with great customer service. With 3 generations of experience behind us we know that the integrity of our staff, high quality materials, and a strong work ethic is key to being a leader in our industry. Serving both residential and commercial clients for new construction, remodel, renovations, and repairs. With continuing to educate ourselves, and our staff we stay on top of some of the newest, and advance .. read lessRecent Review:Called and left name and return number twice. There was never a reply. Looked them up on Idaho secretary of State website. Their first filing was November, 2018. (their website claims over 20 years in service in the area.) They must be on record with the Secretary of States office to legally conduct business in Idaho. They failed to properly file their annual documents in 2019 and lost their credentials. They filed documents to fix their paperwork failure in 2020 and were re-instated. They claim a history in the area, that does not exist. They were unable to follow simple procedures to keep their company in legal standing with the State of Idaho. Be very cautious about companies that are that poorly run, who make claims that are not verifiable read lessAnthony M.
- Business Description:If you need anything from painting to trim to door installation, or need a fence put up or a deck, or whatever, I will try to help you however I can. I strive provide a satisfactory service to the glory of God. I hope to hear from you soon. Please call as I do not have the internet in my home read lessRecent Review:It went great! I reached out to him and left him a message on his voicemail. He texted me back the same day and came out to our house Saturday. He looked it over and gave us a preliminary estimate. We agreed for him to come out on Monday and he showed up right on time. He was a very polite gentleman and articulate. It was a challenge but at the end of the day after he finished it, I could tell the repairs worked. He agreed to come back out for additional work if needed read lessRich L.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction. Call to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:I hired Stan to install a new chimney style range hood in my kitchen. Stan was courteous, professional and did a great job. I am very happy with the work he did and will definitely hire him again the next time I need a handyman read lessJanet O.
- Business Description:Family owned business. Been in business since 1988.Recent Review:I called Haney door service in the morning, I was told they will be able to make it after 5pm (I needed to do errands), they called to check if I was at home prior to 5PM. Checked my garage, fix what needed to be fixed, and done! Very professional. Highly recommended read lessjoe l.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- New Plymouth
- Horseshoe Bend
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
door installers in Payette
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Exteriors905 S Industry Way 107
- American Exteriors
- DaBella - Boise10095 W Emerald St
- DaBella - Boise
- Franklin Building Supply1951 Flandro Dr
- Franklin Building Supply
- Glass Doctor of Southwest Idaho44 S Meridian Rd
- Glass Doctor of Southwest Idaho
- LEGACY GLASS ART1407 W JEFFERSON ST
- LEGACY GLASS ART
- NOW Remodeling1131 E Westview Ct Suite 115A
- NOW Remodeling
- Premier Doors & MillworksPO Box 2411 4771 Hwy 200
Thompson Falls, Montana
- Premier Doors & Millworks