Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Garden City, ID
There are 35 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Garden City
- Michael GallivanAmazing! Mike is all-pro from the quality of his work to how he handles the financial side of things. We have used him several times and HIGHLY recommend! 😁
- Blue Skies Window and Door ServiceBlue was absolutely amazing!!! He installed a sliding glass door and replaced two windows. He was personable, professional, and most importantly reliable (which we all know is hard to find now days). I highly recommend blue skies for any needs you have.. You won’t regret it !!!!
- MGM Siding ContractorsWent great. Was done in a very short amount of time and couldn’t even tell that they had been there because they didn’t leave trash or anything else laying around.
- Masterpiece Construction Experts LLCIt went perfectly. There were some slight delays with weather and Covid, but they are a class act. They were helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. I am so impressed by their work and the product. Using Lowes or Home Depot would have cost me thousands more! Thanks Masterpiece!
- Masterpiece Construction Experts LLCWork was great. We used Masterpiece Construction a few times for different houses. Always professional and delivers what is promised. They always clean up the work area and just leave beautiful windows. Brandon and Tori are great to work with.
- Renewal by Andersen of MontanaBest decision I ever made for home improvement. The windows and doors are top quality and beautiful. Worth every penny spent. The installation crew was outstanding and quality of work beautiful. I would highly recommend this company and their product.
- Dreamstyle Remodeling of IdahoThe Dreamstyle installer, Nick Tyukayenko, arrive early in the arrival window. He was very polite and courteous. He looked over the project, then had me view and approve the materials. Nick is a very diligent and conscientious worker, and did an excellent job. The job was completed in the time period I was told it would be completed in. When Nick was done with the project, he cleaned the work area, and picked up all of the construction debris from my driveway; and removed it from my property! Nick did a fine job of representing Dreamstyle. I will be having Dreamstyle remodel my master bathroom, and will request that Nick performs the remodel read less
- DaBella - BoiseWe ultimately did not select to work with DaBella. Unlike other folks we met with, they tried to work through the entire sales process, final decisions, and sign on the dotted line in one meeting which was unfortunate for us and them because it took four and a half hours, late one evening. As far as I know, the products they sell are high quality. I just could not get past their sales techniques and their very high initial quote which was twice as expensive as the team we eventually went with. If you setup an appointment with them, i recommend getting a clear understanding before the meeting begins what your and their expectations are for the outcome of the appointment and how long you each expect that to take read less
- Dreamstyle Remodeling of IdahoWe had french doors installed and had a very positive experience. Chad and Jesse were professional and did a fantastic job. I also appreciated their patience as my inquisitive 5 year old was fascinated with everything they did. The door and trim looks exactly like what I hoped for. Definitely would use this company again read less
- Renewal by Andersen of BoiseGood. Both Neph S. and T.J. N. were very professional. They did an excellent job installing the new door. They respected our home and yard. After the installation was completed they cleaned up everything. You couldn't tell that any work was done other than the new door looks great. Thanks guys.
Door Installers in Garden City
- Business Description:We are a construction and carpentry business located in Mountain Home, Idaho. Our service areas consist of Elmore, Ada, Canyon, Owyhee and Valley Counties. Our Primary focus is on Siding and window and door replacements. Occasionally we do custom finish carpentry and furniture with excellent results read lessRecent Review:There were delays due to Covid interrupting the supply, these were beyond the control of the conbtractor. Work was nicely done and completed quickly once the siding arrived from the factory.PETER S.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. 20 plus years experience in construction and home services. Customer service focused. Want to see more? Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Blueskieswnd/ Visit our business site: https://blueskieswnd.business.site read lessRecent Review:Blue was great. He helped me understand how to do some of the work myself to save some money and did a great job replacing our screens and installing the slider.Kyle G.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business. Brandon owner/installer has over 35 years of experience. He started at the age of 12 working for his fathers construction business building homes in Eastern Idaho. As he got older, his knowledge, skills and experience increased. He studied drafting in college. After college, he learned about and installed numerous manufacturer brands of windows and doors. Brandon decided to venture out on his own. He established his company in 1997. Masterpiece Con.. read lessRecent Review:Very smoothly. It took Brandon & his crew less time than I anticipated to get my three windows installed. I am hiring Brandon to install additional replacement wood windows in my home.Patricia A.
- Business Description:Our mission at Knox roofing & Construction Inc is to provide quality workmanship along with great customer service. With 3 generations of experience behind us we know that the integrity of our staff, high quality materials, and a strong work ethic is key to being a leader in our industry. Serving both residential and commercial clients for new construction, remodel, renovations, and repairs. With continuing to educate ourselves, and our staff we stay on top of some of the newest, and advance .. read lessRecent Review:Called and left name and return number twice. There was never a reply. Looked them up on Idaho secretary of State website. Their first filing was November, 2018. (their website claims over 20 years in service in the area.) They must be on record with the Secretary of States office to legally conduct business in Idaho. They failed to properly file their annual documents in 2019 and lost their credentials. They filed documents to fix their paperwork failure in 2020 and were re-instated. They claim a history in the area, that does not exist. They were unable to follow simple procedures to keep their company in legal standing with the State of Idaho. Be very cautious about companies that are that poorly run, who make claims that are not verifiable read lessAnthony M.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home improvement and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and improvement project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connect.. read lessRecent Review:The hinge side of the cabinet door had split off the door completely. I was hoping that a biscuit might be used to rejoin them, but the handymen who came out did not have a biscuit cutting tool. Instead he glued, and clamped the broken wood styles, and screwed two small metal braces on the backside of the door to reinforce the broken areas. The fix works fine and the repair is hidden. Not what I had hoped for, but nonetheless a reasonable alternative read lessRichard S.
- Business Description:We're a local, family owned business doing home repairs and maintenance for home owners, property managers, and real estate agents in the Boise metro area: Boise, Garden City, Eagle, Meridian, Star, and more (just ask). Owner-Operator-Handyman, Wes Dixon, personally strives to make your home improvement project a breeze. We are fully insured, professional, friendly, honest, and reliable. Call us for an estimate on your home project today read lessRecent Review:Wes, from Hillside Handyman, comes highly recommended by us. Since my husband acquired a debilitating disease, he no longer can fix things that go wrong in our 41-year old, two-story house. Wes is Johnny-on-the-spot no matter when I call him – no job has been too large or too small. He replaced the pump in our fountain in no time, and even gave my bike a tune-up so it is operating better than ever. Whether you need a light bulb replaced in a hard to reach spot or something repaired, you won’t be disappointed if you call Wes at Hillside Handyma read lessJoAn W.
- Business Description:Overhead Door Company of Southwestern Idaho, a distributor for Overhead Door Corporation, has been locally owned since 1953 and became incorporated in 1962. We have since grown into the largest independent dealer in the Pacific Northwest and now cover Idaho, Eastern Oregon and Eastern Washington In addition to the products displayed on the Overhead Door Corporation website we also handle Gate Openers, Hanger Doors, Motorized Awnings, Loading Dock Equipment. We are founding members of the Inte.. read lessRecent Review:Kevin/Overhead Doors installed a support beam between the 2 panels. The support beam made the door very solid, at least as good as new. Kevin then inspected the complete door adjusted the bottom seal and checked the motor. Kevin knows his job and left us feeling very good read lessThomas G.
- Business Description:MGM Siding Contractors Inc., Nampa, Idaho, is owned and operated by Bill Bruce and has been since 1987. Serving all of Idaho and the greater Northwest, MGM specializes in replacement windows, siding, doors and roofing for all remodeling and new construction needs. For over three decades, our experience of work and commitment to quality is our highest priority to insure customer satisfaction read lessRecent Review:They were fine. They did a good work and I had no complaints with the service.Ardel B.
- Business Description:We are a 3rd generation New England style carpentry company. We have over 30 years experience in servicing home owners with carpentry needs for their homes. Born and raised in New England and now have established roots in Boise Idaho read lessRecent Review:John does very good work. His pricing was excellent. He kept me informed about the job along the way.Paula B.
- Business Description:We provide new guaranteed surfaces for your bathtub, shower, counters, or tile without the; expense, mess, or downtime of replacement. Stone Fleck granite look finishes also available. All technicians are background checked, and training is regularly updated. Refinish First has provided the very best in surface repair and refinishing in the Treasure Valley for the past six years read lessRecent Review:I give them 5 stars because their quality, value, punctuality and responsiveness were excellent. As soon as we had questions they answered clearly and were happy to show us why something was needed to be done. My bathrooms looks like new!! They were a test to do my kitchen as soon as I can can. AWESOME job and service read lessJill L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Hidden Springs
- Horseshoe Bend
- Idaho City
- New Plymouth
- Mountain Home
door installers in Garden City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A All Around Construction14020 Silver Ridge Road
- A Delight Construction510 South Malaga Lane
- A la Carte Property Services LLC1500 N. Black Cat Rd.
- A New Daun Home Remodeling1239 W Kesler
- A.D. Remodeling1290 N Five Mile Rd
- AAA Glass1419 N 23rd St
- ABC Seamless132 E State St
- Ace Handyman Services1016 Storey Ave
- Action Garage Door Inc11697 W President Dr
- Action Trim Carpentry LLC3704 S Illinois Ave
- Affordable Home Services Of Idaho LLCPO Box 2029
- All Contracting L.L.C3480 N Jullion St
- All Purpose Handyman1220 Eric Ct
Mountain Home, Idaho
- All Trade Construction Inc2767 N Woodcreek St
- ALL WALL CONSTRUCTION LLC287 W Willowbrook Dr
- Alpine Carpentry Inc.20082 Hoskins Rd.
- American Exteriors905 S Industry Way 107
- Artisan Builders, Inc.8399 Highway 44
- Artisan Custom Carpentry and Renovations L.L.C.11365 W. Franklin Rd
- Atkinson's Mirror and Glass909 N Orchard St
- ATL Doors LLC1861 Tracy Ct
- Avalanche Glass & Door402 N. WASHINGTON P.O. BOX 325
- A All Around Construction
- Better Days Painting2801 Sioux St
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
- Bill Fowler Stairs & Design3313 W. Cherry Ln.#121`
- Bill Garrett ConstructionP.O. Box 400
- BILT RITE CONSTRUCTION3626 HILL RD
- Blue Skies Window and Door Service2001 N Raymond St
- Bright Star Property Services214 S Cole Rd
- Brilliant Services LLC200 E 45th St
Garden City, Idaho
- Briscoe Construction3737 Ua Ave
- BSR Interiors / Exteriors280 S Academy Ave
- Burton's C Friesz Bath and Kitchen Remodeling4464 Chinden Blvd
Garden City, Idaho
- Better Days Painting
- C and J Custom Design, LLC2101 N 21st
- Campbell's Quality Exteriors7000 N River Rd
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- CAN ADA DOOR1819 South Juniper Street
- Capital Mobile Home Service9382 Maple Hill Dr
- Car Part Solutions Inc
Rancho Cordova, California
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Boise6010 W Franklin Rd
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CMC CONSTRUCTION CO.3313 W. CHERRY LN. #144
- College Pro Painters1403 S Grand Blvd. Suite 101N
- Construction Alternatives LLC3124 W Kipling Road
- Cransten Service All Stars9980 S 300 W Ste 200
- Crowley Construction, LLCPO Box 382
- Cutting Edge Coatings1807 E Grand Canyon Dr
- C and J Custom Design, LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Connection of Boise211 E Pine Ave
- Haney Door Service423 W Sherman Ave
- HBSI269 E 5th St
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- HILL CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY SERVICES9266 W WENATCHEE CT
- Hillside Handyman770 S 13th St
- Holland Windows6976 S Five Mile Rd
- Home Town Rebuilders LLC1811 E Holyoke Ave
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J & L Rain Gutter162 S Rowena Ave.
- J Ward Construction1382 N Cabrillo Ave
- Jason Melson Construction Services1222 E 4th St 2
- JDI Custom Remodeling LLC1401 W. Jefferson Street
- Jesse's Home Improvment1804 S Kerr St
- JK Construction LLC6419 W Ustick Rd
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- JOHNSON BROTHERS2240 S Cole Rd. Ste. 150
- Johnstone Carpentry & Construction1165 N Haskett St
Mountain Home, Idaho
- Jonathan Graham's Handyman Services515 S 2nd Ave
- J & L Rain Gutter
- M G M Siding Contractors, Inc.PO Box 1468
- Maine Results Inc DBA G 3 Carpentry11682 W Camas St
- Mastercraft Exteriors655 Third St Suite 301
- Masterpiece Construction Experts LLC223 W Cub St
- MAX-FIX RENOVATION LLC16928 N Kettering Ct
- MGM Siding ContractorsPO BOX 1468
- Michael GallivanPO Box 712
- Modern Window Systems800 W Main St
- Mountain West Window and Door787 E. State St. Ste. 120
- M G M Siding Contractors, Inc.