Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Hauser, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Hauser
- Simon's Construction ServicesSimon was very professional! From fist conversation to completed project everything went smoothly, competently and very quickly. None of the problems one hears about some contractors. His workers were also very skilled and efficient. The work area was left spotless. All things considered a good experience
- Simon's Construction ServicesHis name is Simon and he is really good. His design was better than mine. He is honest and hardworking and never stops. He has a lot of integrity and will replace anything that he has done wrong. He is really eager to please. He is a general contractor and has workers that do everything you need done. He is really good at putting up cabinets and redoing the kitchen. I like our kitchen and it looks beautiful. He did a great job. It is really hard when you are working with an existing kitchen because you are working with existing imperfect walls and ceilings that aren't leveled but he did a wonderful job. I think that his price is reasonable but not cheap, and that is because it is of high quality. He was here within two days of my calling to make the bid. He was here early for both jobs to make the bid. You have to wait until he is ready to do it if he is doing a bunch of other jobs but he usually gets somebody out really quick. He will get somebody out to do the labor work that he won’t be doing, and he always introduces them to you. He brings them to you personally for the introduction. He will not allow them inside the house unless you need something
- Mr Chimney IncThe team that showed up was prompt and extremely professional . They completed the work as required and took the time to show and explain to me the issue(s) with my chimney. They also suggested several solutions to the problems observed and provided an estimate on the spot for one possible fix.
- Archetype Masonry, IncWe were very pleased with the work done on the chimney and the retaining wall at our lake cabin in North Idaho. Jeff and his crew were a pleasure to work with and didn't mind driving out there. Jeff met with us at our cabin on a Sunday to give us a bid to accommodate our schedules. He explained everything they were going to do and even contacted the roofing supplier before putting weight on our new metal roof. They were punctual and very efficient. We highly recommend Archetype Masonry
- Archetype Masonry, IncJeff was not just professional, but friendly and did an amazing job for me! He doesn't normally do concrete work, however since what I had was very small, he assisted me with the fix! You bet I would recommend him to others!!
- Archetype Masonry, IncThe new light column looks great. The brick was matched and the workmanship was excellent. Jeff came and bid the job quickly and once I decided to do it, he came out and did the work right away. Cannot be more pleased.
- Archetype Masonry, IncI could not have been more pleased with the quality and care that was taken to give us a quality job. The chimney looks amazing! I would recommend this company to anyone.
- Archetype Masonry, IncI was extremely pleased with all work done. The company owner, Jeff, arrived when he said he would start and worked daily until the job was completed. He is very conscientious and meticulous and all areas were cleaned upon completion. I would hire this company again in a heartbeat.
- Archetype Masonry, IncJeff was exceedingly responsive for this small job --- he came out to scope out the job and removed the pieces of stone veneer that the plumber had insisted be removed before an outside water faucet could be replaced. He laid down a tarp over our planting bed underneath the faucet so that debris from the removal would be easier to clean up. After the plumber's work was finished, Jeff came back to install new stone veneer to replace what had been removed. He had taken a piece of the old stone veneer and matched the color at a local supply house. He installed the stone veneer and grouted the replaced stone to match what the builder had used in 2005 when the home was built. All in all, great work. Very responsive and very professional. It was a teeny tiny job, and I had been unable to find a stone mason willing to do the work. We would use Jeff in a heartbeat for additional stonework
- Licon Chimcon Chimney & MasonryChimcon went out of his way to use the correct materials and re-build the light post the the precise specifications I drew up. His price was extremely competitive. I would use him again in a heartbeat. Very, very professional; he went way out of his way to make sure he was providing what I wanted. The best contractor I've used in the past six years
Masonry Contractors in Hauser
- Business Description:Circumference Concrete LLC is locally owned and operated business out of the Spokane, WA area and we feel invested in our clients and treat their property as if it were our own. I have over 43 years of experience with concrete services I specialize in all forms of concrete pouring and repair. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give me a call! Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We..Recent Review:Job was done very professionally and turned out beautiful.Kris D.
- Business Description:We do pre finished hardwoods, laminate, vinyl planking, and custom staircases out of your product. Please call today to schedule a estimate at (208) 966-1605. We have a 150$ estimate fee. We have a 1000$ minimum job chargeRecent Review:It was absolutely excellent. They were fast, efficient, and clean. They cleaned up nicely. They were prompt.Frank H.
- Recent Review:The installation was completed as scheduled. They guaranteed the work for a year. We had a problem with a leak under the sink and they sent a crew out that day to fix it. We had the same problem again and again they sent a crew out the same day. They made an adjustment to the way the pipe coming from the garbage disposal connected to the pipe leading to the drain and we have had no problem since. They were always very helpful, courteous and professionalKathryn F.
- Business Description:Ferraro Concrete is a flat work company whose services include: driveways, sidewalk, steps, patios, sports court, pool deck, floors, repair and resurfacing, and decorative concrete, which include: stamped, colored, stained, epoxy coating, and more. Ferraro Concrete provides services to both commercial and residential customers in Spokane, Spokane Valley, Post Falls, Coeur D’ Alene and surrounding areas. Ferraro Concrete is a small family owned and run business with a combined 30 plus years ex..Recent Review:Awesome! They were on time and professional. The pricing is reasonable.Mary D.
- Business Description:I install tile showers from stud to finish, kitchen backsplashes and floors. Installing ceramic, percaline and natural stone for nine years, I can definitely install and I am proud of every job. Please give me a call todayRecent Review:He did a great job! Very clean and respectful of my home. The work he did was impeccable. I haven't seen many installers like him before. Thank you Dream Theater!bridget M.
- Business Description:We accept all forms of payment including credit cards! Our team specializes in •Hardwood Floors •LVP (Vinyl Plank Floors) •Laminate Floors •Custom Tile Work •Custom Staircases •Bathroom Remodels We are a family owned and operated business. We are committed to maintaining our outstanding reputation by treating our customers like family. We focus on ensuring every customer has a genuine and personal experience to compliment our outstanding craftsmanship and quality of work. Contact us toda..Recent Review:The service was excellent. They were phenomenal. They were efficient, clean and they make sure that everything was okay.Sandra B.
- Business Description:All services provided by in house, long term employees who care more about doing your job correctly than rushing it. Billing plans, 3rd party billing, escrow etc all available for your convience.Recent Review:This was the easiest contracting I think I have ever done. Mike was fast, efficient, and very nice. The job was done within a few days of my calling, other companies were more expensive and had 2 weeks before getting out to my home. I would recommend Black's with a 5 star rating. Will be calling again for all my chimney needs... Mike also told me if I called in the spring to get the sweeping done, I would save even more money.... so helpful. Great company to work withbarbara r.
- Business Description:We are licensed, bonded, and insured contractors licensed in Washington and Idaho. We offer a variety of services including: chimney cleaning and inspection, chimney rebuilding and repair, wood, pellet, and gas stove sales and installations, as well as all forms of masonry including fireplace construction and cultured stone refacing. A full-service, family owned and operated company, Mr Chimney makes customer satisfaction our top priority, every day,f or every project. When it comes to chimne..Recent Review:Unable to get to me until end of the mouthRobert Craig P.
- Business Description:Minnehaha, WA Our company provides chimney sweep services more than 11 years. We do both residential and commercial: Chimney Cleaning, Chimney Liners, Crowns, Chimney Repair, Old and New Chimney, Fireplaces, Masonry, chimney construction, old and new restoration. Licensed, Insured and Bonded contractor. We offer you competitive prices and a 10% discount for seniors and military. Licon Chimneys is a pride member of BBB. You get 10 years warranty for our services. If you want your chimney fixe..Recent Review:*New chimeny crown is of poor quality. Top surface is rough (should be smooth to shed water) and flat (should be sloped to shed water). Crown is in direct contact with flue. There should be a gap caulked with a special caulk to allow for expansion which reduces cracking of the new crown. Existing chimney is built out of "used" bricks. Replacement bricks are standard new red bricks. They do not blend in with other bricks. *A section of shingles was damaged during the repair work. The owner of the company could not have missed seeing this during the repair and when he removed the forms. When I brought this to his attention, he denied causing the damage or seeing the section of shingles. *I asked to have the chimney cleaned. I did not catch on his estimate that he only quoted to clean the "bell." Turns out this only meant running a shop vac around our fireplace and a small area above the damper. When I asked for the quote, I specifically asked to have the whole chimney cleaned (i.e. swept). I now have paid for something I could have done and still have to hire someone to sweep my chimney. *I had a very hard time setting up appointments with the owner of the company. He would not return phone calls, showed up unannounced, and missed appointments. *When I tried to raise these concerns with the owner of the company, he became very defensive and argumentative. He said I did not know what I was talking about. He also said I got a "cheap job" (his words) and had no room to complain. I wrote him a detailed letter expressing all of these concerns, but never received a responseBob P.
- Business Description:We have one mason employee, as a owner I do my own work most of the time. Payment is due at time of service.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Hauser
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dirt Hunters3320 N. Radiant Star
Post Falls, Idaho
- Dirt Hunters
- FERRARO CONCRETE CO6663 Heron Way
Nine Mile Falls, Washington
- FERRARO CONCRETE CO
- Granite and Kitchens For Less5704 E. Sprague
- Granite and Kitchens For Less
- Herreid Construction Co5520 SE Powell Valley Rd
- Herreid Construction Co
- J & J Plumbing & Heating3515 N Beige St
- J & J Plumbing & Heating
- Kravtsov Construction18324 E Riverway Ave
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Kravtsov Construction
- Transitechs- General contractors2610 N Van Marter Drive Ste 3
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Transitechs- General contractors