For homeowners who struggle to keep up with household those whose health prevents them from doing certain tasks, hiring help with chores around the house can be a huge help. Here are some of the best chores pros can do for you to make life a little easier
Get matched with top handyman services in Cocolalla, ID
There are 5 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Cocolalla
- Two Screws & a Beard Handyman ServicesVery Professional and thorough. Everything was explained to me and I was encouraged to reach out with any questions or concerns. I would totally hire Two Screws again! I highly recommend! A total joy to work with! Thank you!
- Northgate PlumbingIt went great. When I couldnt be there because i was in the hospital [ Staph]. My daughter was there in my stead they did the work and a fantastic job. By the time I got home 1200 noon they was practically done. I will call them whenever I need plumbing and recommend them to my friends.
- Tool Time Home ImprovementWhat started out as a "loose" tile, developed into dry rot in two baths. The rental duples was originally built in 1970. The tile, sinks, tub and shower door and hardware were original. The floors had been replaced 25 yrs ago (about). The castiron sinks were rusted, the ptraps not working. There was an apparent toilet leak in one bath damaging the under floor layers. We chose to replace the tile walls (not up to todays std) with direct to stud surrounds. The subfloors were removed as well as studs w/ dry rot, replaced. New tile floors. Eric send pictures of all the damage and suggested cost effective repair. We chose higher cost hardware, but went with his recommendations on the rest. Due to the age of the duplex, we had fewer options due to today's std sizes - retrofitting is not easy. Eric handled the scheduling w/ our tenents on both sides to get in and get the work estimated and done
- Uncle Brian's Home ImprovementsThey did good quality work. They were very responsive when we first contacted them in fitting us into their very busy schedule. We live out of town and it was a real challenge trying to coordinate things. Brian took great care of scheduling and getting the crews in the house when they were scheduled. They did good quality work and had great communication. They kept us informed on what was going on and ensured that were were getting good quality of items. They were personable and nice to work with. We had a very cordial relationship with Brian and his workers. Overall, we are very pleased that we found them and grateful for the good work that that did
- Curb AppealSteve was prompt arriving to the job and with the work. He has done various jobs for me in the past and I would recommend him for any job. I have since moved out of state and am now needing a handyman at my house. I hope I find someone as honest, efficient, and friendly as Steve.
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThese small projects went according to plan. Darin did exactly what we agreed to and did a good job of cleaning up the mess and disposing of all trash and wrecked out tile and wood.
- All American Remodeling & Handyman Services.The job was done in a reasonable period of time and in a very satisfactory manner. They worked with us on everything and went out of their way to make sure we were satisfied.
- All American Remodeling & Handyman Servicesquick and excellent service. Wonderful customer service. Arrived promptly after placed service call. Completed within minutes.
- All About Remodeling and Handyman ServicesMy furnace was working but was very loud i.e. ducting was vibrating and causing unwanted sound. The boys from All About Remodeling cam le in and saved the day! They were very polite and professional, and got the job done in a timely manner. Would highly recommend!!
Handymen in Cocolalla
- Business Description:Super handyman here, I can do foundations to roofs everything in between, start to finish.Recent Review:It was excellent. They were honest. They showed up on time. They did the work they said they were gonna do. They were pleasant and nice people.Mike F.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!
- Business Description:I am honest, hard working handyman, specializing in lots of different household services, repairs, installations, and more! From appliances, to landscaping, to drywall, to roof and gutter cleaning, to pressure washing -- I can do it all! I am professional and knowledgeable in many areas! I get the job is done right. I pride myself on the quality of work I provide, while delivering great customer service! I always go above and beyond for my customers! I not only ensure my customers are impres..Recent Review:At first Spencer was very responsive and willing to work with my schedule. There was going to be a pause of about a week because some of the things needed to be done during daylight hours. After I paid Spencer for the initial work I was never able to reach him again. No text, no call, nothing. So I am left with a giant hole in my floor, still no updated lights and less money. Very poor experienceSara B.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Extremely smooth process! Very happy with their service, would def recommend.Adam W.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business providing a wide array of home building and maintenance services. Flooring, decks, interior and exterior painting, rot repair, siding installation, complete roof replacement and repair, remodeling, installations, and much, much more
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. License # RCT-21415. Quotes are free. Please call John at 208-479-0652 for fast service and quotes.Recent Review:John and his crew did an impeccable job on our roof replacement. Was reasonably priced, finished early and left zero mess behind. Will use him again on our shop. Hire him! You won’t be disappointed!Sandy C.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur..Recent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:HBJ LLC's Hunny Do Crew for 20+ years is focused on saving you time and money doing or finishing your home projects on time and within budget for your Hunny Do lists. Fast Response **Quick and simple estimates **Crew can be available in the next week for you. Basic home repair Home update projects Decks Appliance installs Helping Home Owners, Realtors and Builders finish their list, save their sanity and keep more profits for 20+ years. We recycle and reuse as often as possible helpin..Recent Review:Installers showed up 5 minutes after installation window. Blamed it on Lowes. The installers did a craptastic job. Installed the new dishwasher without cleaning up the mess from the old washer (or let me know there was a gross mess and let me clean it before the install.) We now have to pull the dishwasher out and clean up the oozy mess. They didn't properly secure the dishwasher to the counter so the dishwasher tipped when you open the door. They also started the dishwasher without evening opening the dishwasher to remove the documentation or the complementary detergent that was provided by manufacturer. For the amount of money that was charged when we purchased the the dishwasher from Lowes, we were grossly overcharged. I would not recommenDawn B.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
You want the best contractor for your project, so interview several people before hiring anyone. If they ask any of these questions, find someone else.
Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Find handyman services in
- Priest River
- Spirit Lake
- Clark Fork
- Hayden Lake
- Dalton Gardens
- Coeur D Alene
- Post Falls
- Newman Lake
- Otis Orchards
handyman services in Cocolalla
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24 HOUR ELECTRIC INCPO Box 3801
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- 24 HOUR ELECTRIC INC
- Advanced Landscape Design & Construction LLC1218 South Main Street 106
- Aitchison Construction7007 Leisure Lane
- All Odd Jobs Handyman Services950 Kootenai Cutoff Rd.
- All Weather Handyman, Inc488 Riley Creek Park Rd
- Amason All Around - Handyman & Remodeling3298 N Woodford St
Post Falls, Idaho
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Advanced Landscape Design & Construction LLC
- First Choice Plumbing835 N Shannon Ln
Post Falls, Idaho
- First Choice Plumbing
- Hall Construction and Remodel LLCP.O. Box 1710
Deer Park, Washington
- Handy Andy Home Services13210 Reward Loop
- Handyman All Phase Construction and Repair LLC321 wells lane
PRIEST RIVER, Idaho
- Handyman Richard211 Circle Inn Drive
- Handymansam, LLC
- Humble Homes920 Vandal Dr
- Hall Construction and Remodel LLC
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction
- L&L Home Services Llc
- L&L Home Services Llc
- Oak and Stone Enterprises LLC
Post Falls, Idaho
- Oak and Stone Enterprises LLC
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Cocolalla, ID?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Cocolalla, ID?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.